Chapter 422. A nice and cozy dinner.
2.4k 8 95
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yasenia smiled softly and began setting up the table. "I hope you like it, dears."

While they sat around the table, they observed their dinner. They could see it was a plate of meat and appetizing-looking mashed potatoes.

The meat was perfectly cooked, and they could see its juiciness and tenderness with just a glance.

The largest plate had a long and semi-circular piece of meat sliced in even steaks. The salad had their favorite yogurt topping and a bowl with a white sauce with bits of vegetables floating within it.

They knew that this was Yasenia's special sauce. 'Wow~, tonight Yasenia has gone all out!'

Meanwhile, Sierra looked at everything from the outside and thought she had to learn to become a human soon to eat with them.

A transparent door connected an outdoor dining room with the one they were sitting on right now, and Sierra could see them easily.

However, she saw Yasenia walk toward her with a smile, making her confused. "What's wrong, Yasenia?"

Yasenia chuckled and waved her hand. "Here, for you."

Sierra saw a plate almost three meters wide appear before her. However, what made her surprised was that there was an elegantly cut large piece of cooked meat.

The dish was decorated with large and edible vegetables. Yasenia placed them because she didn't know if Sierra ate vegetables. Therefore, even if she couldn't eat them, they would give the plate a good image.

Sierra's eyes opened wide, and the other girls lifted their lips.

Yasenia saw that Sierra was stunned and laughed gently.

Sierra blinked twice and moved her shocked gaze to look at the dragoness.

Yasenia motioned her to lower her head, and after Sierra did so, she caressed her nose slowly. "These are all for you. I've also prepared some vegetables on the sides. The vegetables are edible and cooked in the meat's juices so that you can eat them too. Still, if you don't like-."

"I'll eat! I like them!"

Yasenia was startled at Sierra's enthusiastic and loud response.

However, she smiled and nodded after discerning her grateful big blue eyes and the wagging fluffy tail behind her back. "Then, you can eat as you like, Sierra. I hope you like it."

Sierra's tail wagged faster, and she licked Yasenia once with her tongue, making Yasenia laugh one more time. "Thank you, Yasenia. I'll eat everything!"

Yasenia nodded and returned to the kitchen to bring the rest of the plates.

Evelyn smirked and looked at Sierra's impatient figure, waiting for everyone to begin eating. "You can begin eating if you want, Sierra."

Sierra snorted. "I'll wait until Yasenia comes back. I can wait until then easily."

Evelyn smiled gently and didn't say anything. 'This big wolf can sometimes be adorable ~. I should thank my dear in bed at night!'

Yasenia returned with more food, slowly setting everything on the table. Naturally, nobody ate and waited until their diligent wife set up the table.

The figure of the dragoness walking around and placing plate after plate on the table was very charming.

After setting everything on the table and putting a clean plate before each of her girls, Yasenia began serving their food.

Ghana wanted to ask if she needed help, but Yasenia's smile made her choke those words.

The gentleness and care this previously imposing dragoness had were like a warm blanket in winter, making you feel cozy and comfortable.

Ghana felt her body relaxing and a smile spreading on her lips. 'No wonder these talented people decided to follow her. You can't be unhappy with someone like her as a partner.'

Not only because she set up the table or made the food but because these little actions could extrapolate to many things.

A person wouldn't be so caring and eager when setting up the table and cooking food to become a completely different person in other matters.

These gestures allowed Ghana to discover that this intelligent and cunning woman was extremely pampering to those she considered close and had a gentle heart deeply hidden in her cold exterior.

Yasenia didn't know that her everyday actions were seen through by Ghana, nor did she care.

Our dragoness was too occupied serving her dears!

She picked the first tray of meat and slowly served them from behind.

Her large, warm bosom squished against their back as they saw the delicious food landing on their plates.

Food served by the voluptuous dragoness was delicious in more than one meaning! Moreover, Yasenia would lean forward and kiss their cheeks softly, asking if they wanted something more.

They didn't know if the breast pushing against their back, the soft and tender kiss, or the food before them was more delicious, but everything together was one of the day's best moments.

Ghana was also seated by the table with them and considered serving herself. However, seeing such a sweet display of affection made her feel full. 'I haven't eaten yet, and I'm already stuffed with dog food.'

Moreover, the genuine smiles that appeared on their lips after it made her internally chuckle, as it was another clue that these actions weren't acted just to impress her or something.

Nevertheless, while Ghana thought of these things, Yasenia suddenly approached behind her. Ghana stiffened and waited.

'Maybe I'm a bit delusional-oh!'

She felt Yasenia leaning behind her and resting her breasts on her back as she reached forward to grab food.

'Ah… Is this Heaven? The softness and weight on my back, the pleasant floral scent coming from her, her mellow voice speaking something I can't register because of the stimulation… So much bliss.'

Meanwhile, Yasenia blinked twice, looking at the frozen Harpy. "Ghana, are you here? Ghana!"

The girls burst into laughter.

"She has short-circuited." Andrea chuckled.

Ebirah was eating beside Andrea and also laughed. "This princess finds the Harpy very funny~."

"Look at that face. It is as if she had reached Nirvana. Hahaha." Kali gently laughed.

"Well, with those Heavenly Tits pressing on her back, I can't blame her."

"Yasenia didn't consider that she could mentally destroy the ally she had gained after so much effort. Such a waste." Sierra smirked and teased.

Yasenia sighed and patted the smiling Ghana's cheeks. "Ghana, I'll take your food away if you don't snap back."

"Don't!"

Evelyn, Ebirah, and Angel almost fell out of their chair laughing.

Even Tatyana's and Cecile's lips quirked with amusement.

Yasenia sighed with a smile. "I won't. I won't. Don't worry. I was asking, do you want three or four spoons of sauce? Also, do you prefer the salad with yogurt topping or without?"

Ghana said a bit incoherently. "Everything is very good, yes. I'm very happy with anything."

Yasenia rolled her eyes and smiled. "Okay. Then, I'll serve you with the sauce and topping. They are made of a special ingredient, so I bet you'll like it."

Ghana tilted her head. "Special ingredient?"

Yasenia lifted her lips but didn't answer. 'I want her to eat her first mouthful first. The embarrassed face will be quite a sight to look at~.'

After that, Yasenia served to herself and sat on her seat between Cecile and Tatyana, with Angel on her lap. Then, she smiled and spoke aloud to everyone. "Enjoy your meal, dears."

"Thank you for your hard work, Yasenia."

All of them spoke simultaneously.

And so, they all began devouring the food.

They cut a piece of the meat with their utensils and then carried it to their mouths.

The second the first piece of meat entered their mouths, it melted and spread a flavor explosion on their taste buds, making their eyes widen.

They could clearly feel the difference between Spirit Cooking and regular cooking. Some of them couldn't help but moan at the deliciousness.

It was as if eating without salt and then with salt. The difference was tremendous.

Yasenia fed Angel and saw her other dears wanting to masticate slowly to savor the food but also eager to swallow and take another bite.

The conflicted expressions as their mouth moved almost made Yasenia laugh aloud.

Even then, Yasenia smiled, her eyes curving in happiness. She really loved seeing how much they liked her food.

Yasenia felt Angel pulling her arm softly and two tiny claws tugging her hair. She looked and saw a pair of small golden eyes and shiny blue eyes looking eagerly at her.

Anybody could tell that those eyes were screaming to feed them more.

And so did Yasenia.

She took some veggies and another piece of meat and approached the fork to Angel's mouth. Angel opened wide and took the food in. "Delicious~."

Yasenia kissed her bulging cheek. Then, she cut a much smaller piece of meat and used another fork to feed Kaleina.

Kaleina chomped and squinted. 'Mommy's food is the best~.'

Then, she commented aloud. "If you want more, go ahead and serve yourselves another ration. All the food on the table is for tonight. So don't fear finishing it."

They didn't have to be told twice!

Yasenia moved her eyes and observed Ghana. The harpy was in a sensory shock as she ate, not registering the surroundings at all.

It felt like every fiber of her being was concentrated in tasting the food.

Yasenia's beautiful golden eyes flashed with mischievousness. "Ghana."

Ghana reacted to Yasenia's food and turned her head with bulging cheeks. 'So cute.'

Yasenia fed another fork to Angel and Kaleina while saying. "The sauce's secret ingredient. Can you guess it after tasting it?"

The others blinked twice and turned their eyes toward Ghana with curiosity. 'It's impossible to guess, right? Unless she had tasted something similar in the past.'

Ghana got thoughtful. She cut another piece of meat, dipped it in the white sauce, and took another bite. 'The taste is a bit salty and a bit sweet. It is very delicious, and I can feel how nutritious it is. Healthy and full of nourishing. Hmm… I wonder what ingredient it is?'

Evelyn commented mentally. 'I bet that she doesn't guess it.'

Kali nodded. 'It's impossible. I remember I almost choked to death when I first knew it.'

Andrea smirked. 'Well, she is an experienced woman. Maybe she has tasted dragon milk in the past.'

Tatyana snorted. 'Yasenia's milk is on another level. Even I wouldn't be able to guess it. I'll take her as a personal disciple if she guesses it.'

Cecile lifted an eyebrow. 'So confident?'

Mirrory commented. 'I'm tasting it via Angel's taste buds, and I can tell you that Yasenia's milk flavor is at a Universal-class level.'

Valeria followed it up. 'After taking a bite myself, I can confirm that few creatures can produce such delicious milk. The main reason, I think, is because her Celestial constitution and energy are affecting the flavor.'

Yasenia was stunned. 'Such a high praise?'

The three seniors nodded thoughtfully. 'You could make a living by just selling your milk.'

The girls were speechless. 'It's the first time I feel privileged at a Universal level.'

Ghana sighed and spoke. "I can't guess."

Yasenia was curious. "How about a wild guess? It's okay to be incorrect."

Ghana frowned. "Hmm… Is it a special kind of spice? However, the underlying sweetness… It makes me remember the taste of milk."

Their eyebrows jumped.

Tatyana's eyebrow twitched. 'How can she be so lucky? However, it doesn't count because she first guessed spices.'

Yasenia rolled her eyes. 'Stingy.'

She looked at Ghana with a smile, and she trailed her words. "Well, you are not wrong. It really is milk…."

Ghana nodded. "The creature creating such delicious milk must be very precious."

Yasenia and the others couldn't hold it anymore and laughed.

Ghana was confused and looked around. Yasenia smirked. "Well, you are looking right at that creature."

Ghana repeatedly blinked as her brain felt like it was clogged, failing to understand the meaning of those simple words. 'Hm? Did she change languages? Why can't I understand?'

Yasenia directly pointed at her breasts and smiled. "My breast milk. The secret ingredient is my breast milk."

Ghana became stone.

The freezing was so perfect that a passing person would confuse her as a detailed statue.

"W-W-W-W-W-What!?"

Yasenia and the others laughed again. Ghana was freaking out. 'Breast milk!? The Matriarch's breast milk!?'

Her face exploded in red, and she didn't know what to say, do, or think.

Andrea patted Ghana's back and commented. "Well, even if you know. I hope you keep the secret. Yasenia only uses this ingredient with those she trusts."

Ghana nodded dumbly. She was about to put a piece of meat in her mouth to relax with eating, but her hand froze as her brown eyes locked on the white sauce.

Ghana gulped. 'Should I stop eating? But… It's too delicious!'

Yasenia smiled and spoke softly. "Eat calmly, Ghana. Don't worry about it. I wouldn't have used it if I was against you tasting it. I'm the cook, after all. This can be considered a bit of a welcoming present."

Ghana's tense nerves relaxed as the gentle voice soothed her. Ghana sighed and looked at Yasenia. "Matriarch, please inform me beforehand the next time you are going to give me such a surprise."

Yasenia lifted her eyebrow with a teasing expression. "It wouldn't be funny if I did so~."

Ghana sighed and finally put the piece of meat in her mouth, her eyes a bit resentful, in a good way. 'It looks like Matriarch is a bit less serious than I thought.'

However, this also made her feel a bit closer to Yasenia, feeling that she was more "mortal" than the perfect being she had portrayed until now.

Ghana silently smiled and shook her head. 'Whatever.'

After finishing the first plate, they all took a second one, Ghana included.

Sierra was also munching on the second leg, her tail wagging fast enough to create wind behind her. 'So delicious~.'

95