Chapter 442. Andrea and Yasenia in the forge room. (R-18)
2.8k 3 82
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Andrea was in her forge with the other blacksmiths.

When Yasenia arrived, she was amused as the three harpies were mesmerized by Andrea's workmanship and stood still while admiring her.

Their wings were folded before their chests, and they stared at the woman's tall figure as she sweated and worked with the metal with a concentrated face.

Yasenia didn't interrupt Andrea's work and watched from the door, not alerting them.

Andrea's top was tight, showing her slim but powerful figure and highlighting her abdominal, back, and arm muscles.

Andrea was built dreamily, without big muscles. Every crevice in her body seemed sculpted by a master, including her pair of not-small and round breasts.

Because of her tall and elegant body, her feminine characteristics were often overlooked. However, she had flesh where she should have, with curves many women would kill for.

Each time she lifted her arm to hammer the fiery metal, Yasenia's golden eyes traced the way her muscles moved in perfect synchronization and then lowered it to create a loud and melodic clang.

The sound was continuous and with a pleasant rhythm. Yasenia licked her lips and gulped as she saw Andrea's sweat roll down her chiseled face and elegant neck, finally disappearing in her cleavage.

Andrea had her curly hair tied in a ponytail, and it swayed each time Andrea hit the metal, making those looking at her have their hearts sway with it.

Yasenia's mesmerized look was interrupted as the voices of the three blacksmithing harpies reached her ears. "Oh, my Heavens, senior Andrea is so handsome when she works!" Said Harpy number three.

"Look at her powerful arms. I can die happy if she hugs me and whispers in my ear. Looking at her height, I can already feel my face sinking in her breasts once she hugs me." Said Harpy number one.

"I just want to be pushed down and have her kids~! Kya!" Followed Harpy number two.

"But we are all women?" Reasoned Harpy number three.

"I don't care. Her deep voice can already make me pregnant. If I taste her fingers, I'll have at least triplets!" Exclaimed Harpy number two.

"Aahn~, I want to be the metal she is pounding~." Commented Harpy number one in a dreamy voice.

Harpy number three nodded. "Although I want to say you are a bit crazy, Senior Andrea is truly an eye candy."

Yasenia's eyebrow twitched, and her eyes locked on the back of the three harpies, giving them chills. However, Andrea's attraction while working was too high to follow the instinctive warning!

'I think opening the entertainment house is a better idea than expected. These horny harpies can at least release there and not bother my dears. Humph, they are lucky to be my subordinates, or I would've already gotten rid of them.'

Meanwhile, Andrea didn't hear them because she was focused on her craft. Her green eyes reflected the flames as she heated the semi-finished sword. 'The shape is already done. Now I need to engrave the sword's meridians and runes and add the last few materials to change its alloy and eliminate most impurities without lowering the hardness.'

Andrea took out the red-hot sword from the fire and took out a semi-transparent and thin knife.

Then, she began carving runes and lines on the sword with extreme concentration while her energy traveled inside the blade's body, creating more of them.

These vein-like marks were called Spiritual Veins or Item Meridians.

The heroic woman's beautiful light green eyes barely blinked as her agile fingers moved the knife while sinking it into the softened surface of the sword.

The harpies looked at those long, elegant fingers moving, and drool pooled in their mouths. Which mouth, you'll have to guess.

Yasenia also felt her little heart speeding up, and her eyes became misty. She bit her lip and continued observing. 'Truly, a serious woman concentrating on the thing they like is too attractive.'

When Andrea finally carved every meridian and rune, a change occurred.

The energy around the red-hot sword spun and was sucked in by it. Andrea controlled the energy and moved the blade, cooling it down by sinking it into a liquid-filled bucket.

Then, a powerful aura spread in the forge as a smile appeared on Andrea's lips. Her deep and attractive voice sounded in the silent room. "Not bad, high-level Earth grade."

Once Andrea removed the sword from the cooling liquid, the lines and runes had transformed into beautiful markings, and the surface was smooth and solid.

The sword's edge shone with piercing light, and a beautiful luster covered it.

Andrea swiped the sweat on her forehead with her sleeve and turned toward the harpies with a smile. "How was it? Did you understand the steps? The last step left is to adjust the hilt and few other details, but this is where the most difficulties lay."

"Everything you did was beautiful, Senior Andrea! You are the most handsome, and every step only highlighted your handsomeness!" Said Harpy number three.

"Senior Andrea, can you hug me? I will learn better if I receive your hug! I swear!" Blurted Harpy number one.

"Senior Andrea, I want your children! Don't worry. After I'm pregnant, I will learn blacksmithing much faster!" Exclaimed Harpy number two.

Before answering, Andrea's eyelids twitched, feeling danger.

She turned toward the door and froze in place.

Yasenia was leaning on the door frame, smiling at them. However, those golden eyes weren't smiling at all.

Andrea felt the sweat she had just cleaned flowing again. 'T-That smile is a bit scary.'

Andrea coughed and spoke, pointing at the door. "You should look there first before you continue speaking."

The three harpies blinked twice and turned around.

Once they met Yasenia's eyes, their souls almost left their bodies. "M-M-Matriarch!"

"We were joking!"

"Yeah, yeah. How could we covet Lady Andrea?"

Yasenia chuckled. But her laugh felt extremely cold. "Joking? Hmm, I see. The triplets thing and the eye candy thing were also jokes, right?"

The harpies accepted their fate. 'She heard our previous conversation!'

Yasenia calmly asked. "Why are you so silent now? Have you three lost the ability to ramble?"

The harpies wanted to cry very much. 'Mommy, Matriarch Yasenia can be very scary!'

Andrea walked with a coaxing smile and spoke soothingly. "Don't be jealous, Lady Yasenia. They are just joking around. Moreover, that's their form of speaking their goodwill. Wouldn't I be dead of jealousy after what they spoke about you in the garden and other places?"

Then, she reached Yasenia's side and hugged her closely. "Forgive them, okay, my Matriarch?"

The aura around Yasenia instantly vanished after receiving the hug, and she snuggled in her arms with a coquettish expression. "Okay, if darling says so."

After working on the sword, Andrea was sweating, and her smell was quite strong, but Yasenia found it pleasant to inhale. She felt lightheaded and buried her face in Andrea's neck, her nose continuously sniffing the strong scent invading her nostrils.

Andrea saw Yasenia's wagging tail and relaxed.

She knew that Yasenia wouldn't punish the harpies, but in turn, Yasenia would carry out her revenge at night on her, sending her deep into Pleasure Heaven without mercy.

Andrea still remembered that time when Yasenia kept trying to milk her even after she was dry, and the pleasure was mind-melting.

The harpies looked at the two tall women's bodies squishing against each other, saw their Matriarch's tail wagging, and their cheeks instantly blushed. 'Heavens, they look so good together!'

Andrea looked at the blushing harpies and spoke calmly. "Today, I'm going to work with the Matriarch. You can all retreat and study the books I gave you this morning. I'll call you back if we finish our business."

The three harpies scurried out of the room, giving the two hugging women side glances as they left. 'They are so suited for each other! Kya!'

'Only someone like senior Andrea can hug the Matriarch and still make the Matriarch look like an obedient little wife!'

'Oh my gosh, I know they are slave and master, but I can't help pairing them! I can die happy if I see them kissing!'

Well, each of them had some stray thoughts as they left, fantasizing about not-safe-for-children things.

After they left, Yasenia tapped the floor with her tail, activating the formation, and locked the door.

Andrea's eyebrow lifted, and she looked down at her dragoness- The soft, squishy, and sweet-smelling body between her arms had already aroused her. "What are you doing, my love?"

Yasenia raised her eyes seductively and didn't answer. Andrea's enticing and strong scent had aroused her.

Moreover, the rock-hard thing pressing her navel was like a switch that triggered the dragoness.

Andrea could only register the golden-pink eyes before she felt her pants disappearing and freeing her hardened member, Yasenia's arms going around her neck, and her long legs latching onto her waist as the voluptuous body jumped onto her embrace.

Andrea caught her out of reflex.

Then, as Yasenia's lips sealed her mouth, Andrea felt her dick entering a soft and moist entrance and being surrounded by pleasant pressure. 'Oh, my dick is melting.'

The tanned woman groaned in pleasure, and her arms went around Yasenia's legs to grab the dragoness's full butt cheeks.

They didn't lose time as they got to work and filled the forge with the sounds of flesh slapping and Yasenia's melodic moans.

Andrea was crazed by the cries that could steal souls and the misty and seductive eyes that looked at her with dependence and submissiveness.

Receiving these looks, she had to empty herself in the dragoness multiple times and get filled as many times before regaining her rationality.

Thirty minutes later, Andrea was soaked in Yasenia's transparent and white fluids because the dragoness couldn't hold back and came from all her sexes multiple times.

Andrea sat on the ground against the wall and breathed roughly as she hugged the naked dragoness on top of her.

The wet sounds of slow kisses could be heard while maintaining that pleasant position.

Yasenia purred, and her tail wagged while feeling the twitching member inside her. "Darling, I love you~."

Andrea tightened her arms around her as if she was holding a precious treasure. "I love you too, love."

They took another ten minutes to clean themselves and the forge room.

A few minutes later, Yasenia used pincers to heat a metal rod in the oven and begin blacksmithing.

Andrea looked from the side with a tender smile and focused on the process. "Don't be nervous, love. You could do these steps before, so there won't be any problems. Once we reach the meridian and rune carving phase, we'll slow down."

Yasenia nodded and continued heating it.

After it reached a perfect temperature for that material, she placed it on a solid surface and began using her hammer.

However, Yasenia's method was a bit different from Andrea's.

The extremity that held the main hammer wasn't her arm but her tail.

She used the hammer-tail to pound the item into shape as one arm held the piece in place. Then, her last arm used a smaller hammer to strike between the main hammer's strikes and perfect the shape further.

Andrea at first thought that Yasenia wouldn't be able to be as accurate with her tail. Nevertheless, after observing for a while, she didn't say anything.

Yasenia's sword's form transformed exceptionally quickly and accurately. Andrea could swear that Yasenia's speed and precision would be higher than hers if they were at the same level.

Our heroic woman scanned the dragoness's serious face, which was very different from the ecstasy-filled expression she had seen ten minutes ago. Regardless, she found both equally attractive.

Since this part of the process was easy, Andrea commented. "I've started to decipher the differences between the blacksmithing methods of Lost Town, Distancia Continent, and Sky Continent. If I understand the differences deeply and then fuse the methods, I'll step closer to becoming a powerful and unique forge master."

Yasenia asked, not moving her gaze away. "Are the methods compatible?"

Andrea nodded with certainty. "I believe these methods are compatible. I've seen works done with the three, each focusing on very different places. Therefore, the methods can fuse and create a more comprehensive and powerful forging method."

Yasenia looked sideways and smiled. "I've never doubted you, darling. I know you are feeling pressured to find ways to strengthen yourself. I trust you'll always find a way to keep up with me and walk by my side."

Andrea smiled wryly. "You have too much confidence in me. You are already a quarter of the way toward the second level, and I've moved less than that. At this pace, I'll eventually be overcome by you."

Yasenia shook her head. "Darling, be more confident. I've increased so much in my level because of my recent transformation. The energy I absorbed was not all used to transform myself but also to increase my cultivation. I believe that you will be before me. Aren't you also a step away from understanding an Intent?"

Andrea sighed and smiled. "You trust me too much, my love."

Yasenia nodded with a bright smile. "Of course, you are the person I've chosen to inseminate me in the future. No matter how many years pass, I will trust you, darling."

Andrea felt touched and carefully approached Yasenia's back, hugging her and kissing her nape tenderly.

Yasenia purred and turned to share a deep kiss.

Then, she continued forging, and Andrea guided her.

82