Chapter 487. Angel’s Leaves Everyone In Awe.
2k 8 88
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After waiting for a few minutes, the judge for formations appeared. Her race gave Yasenia a surprise, as it was too rare.

'A blue lamia.' Yasenia leaned forward, admiring the beautiful serpentine body of the woman.

Cecile asked. "Looks good?"

Yasenia didn't hide it. "Her scales are beautiful."

The others looked over and saw that the blue scales had a slight shine, looking like Sapphires. The upper body was hourglass-shaped, and the human part of the body was beautiful. Even the eyes and hair of the lamia were blue.

Angel looked at the lamia and commented with a bit of sadness. "I miss Selena a little bit."

Selena, for those who don't remember, is Angel's personal maid back in the Sky Continent.

Yasenia looked at Angel's expression and smiled softly. She knew her girls were fond of their maids since they taught them many things and spent a lot of time together.

Our dragoness hugged Angel from behind and kissed the top of her head. "When we return, you will be able to spend time with her. Don't be sad, baby."

Jorey heard their conversation and was curious. "Who is Angel talking about?"

Yasenia answered the truth. "Selena is Angel's Master. She has taught her how to fight, how to build formations, and many other things. They've spent quite a lot of time together, so Angel is very fond of her."

Elder Song looked at the judge and commented. "Is she also a lamia?"

Yasenia nodded. "She is a red-scaled lamia and pampered Angel a lot." Then, Yasenia added a white lie after informing Angel. "She was a bit reluctant at first. She didn't want to teach a human, after all. However, by the time we left our home, Selena spent most of the last day basically coiled around her, hahaha."

Jorey was standing near, so she patted Angel's head and smiled. "Don't be sad, little girl. Isn't your Matriarch here with you? Also, I can see that Lady Yasenia is very fond of you. If you ask her, she probably can call Selena to come over."

Angel smiled brightly and nodded. "I know, but I won't. Selena is doing important things. Moreover, the Matriarch is the most important, and I love her the most!"

The elders chuckled and looked at Angel with softer eyes.

Elder Mao spoke with wonder. "Your humans are really outspoken. Most humans I've seen are more like the new slave you got yesterday, silent and gloomy. It is also my first time hearing a human say they love a beast-human so openly and sincerely."

Yasenia laughed. "It's probably your first time meeting someone like me, who treats them like a living being and not an item. Humans are a race with great potential and intelligence, so I must be careful. However, they know what to do and what to avoid doing."

Jorey commented. "That's a dangerous way of treating them, but I trust you won't let your fondness blind you."

Yasenia shook her head. "How can that be?"

The lamia they spoke about used a tool to make her voice spread through the arena. "Competitors, please come down to the middle of the arena and choose one of the marked areas. There is one for each competitor, so do not be hasty."

Angel gave Yasenia one final hug and jumped down from the stands. Her white dress and very long golden hair trailed behind as she gently floated down.

As the very proper name her parents gave her, she looked like a beautiful and pure angel coming down to earth, leaving many breathless.

Her feet softly touched the ground, creating no sound.

Those who looked over realized that the person to do that feat was a human, leaving them impressed.

Not all the spectators were the same as yesterday, but those who also came yesterday recognized the white dress with a white veil. Then, when they spotted that she was a human, their interests soared as they could already guess which power they came from.

The seniors also looked over with curiosity.

"Do you think she will be as strong as the blue-haired and purple-eyed human?" The tiger kin asked.

The old dog woman from the [Five Shadow Fangs] answered. "She should be worse than her, right? If that dragon woman really has two talented humans, I will need to ask her way of raising them."

The serpent woman's impression of Yasenia was very positive, so she commented. "I think this little cutie will also be talented. If my readings of her are correct, Yasenia should be using this tournament as publicity for her power. She won't send an untalented human to the arena. The real question is, how many humans like these does Yasenia own?"

They all became thoughtful.

As said before, those who attended the Tailoring competition and met Evelyn could recognize that she wasn't someone to be provoked because the mysterious and gorgeous dragoness was backing them up.

However, that was limited to those who attended the tailoring competition and those powers that bothered investigating.

Therefore, not all juniors were informed about humans participating, so someone who spotted Angel frowned and intervened.

"Hm? Aren't you a human? What are you doing here, slave!"

This time, it was a man from a rare aquatic race. Most aquatic races were missing since this tournament was far from the sea.

This person, in particular, had scaly skin, a black fishtail behind him, and a pair of human legs. His build was tall and lean but with the appropriate quantity of muscles.

Spotting Body Cultivators with bad physiques was very strange.

Angel turned her face toward him, but unlike the usual lively and cute glittering eyes she carried beside Yasenia, her face was cold, and her blue eyes indifferent.

Before, Angel was shy with everyone, and her speaking ability was weak. After so many months of being bathed in Yasenia's pampering care and love, her confidence was much higher, and her disposition showed it.

She was Yasenia's baby, but before others, she was a powerful Unification Realm expert and a highly skilled Formation Master.

Above all, she was the inheritor of a Saint's inheritance.

Yasenia looked from above, her eyes and aura so cold that others around her felt it.

Jorey commented with a chuckle. "That man is in trouble."

When the man approached Angel and observed her ample bosom and beautiful face, he was impressed from the bottom of his heart. 'So beautiful.'

This person was so sensitive to humans because he owned a few slaves. Aquatic races had less tendency to buy humans because, well, humans can't breathe underwater, but when they go on land, most of them take a few to help them move around.

Angel's voice was an octave lower, and her usually clear and silvery voice sounded indifferent. "Beast Human, stay away from me. You can't bear the consequences."

The man naturally ignored her. "Does such a beautiful human actually exist? I can't help but feel aroused just from looking at you. You look so pure and untainted, yet have such a curvy body. Very attractive."

Angel's eyes showed disgust from the bottom of her heart.

Mirrory spoke flatly. 'Kill him. No one disrespects a Saint's inheritor, Angel.'

The man smiled and walked beside her. "I don't know why you sneaked inside the tournament. But it doesn't matter anymore. Come to my side! I've decided to buy you. You'll be my bed warmer today."

Yasenia had grabbed the railing so firmly that it snapped with a loud clang instead of bending.

The people beside her gulped.

'Ebirah, is he from a powerful family?'

Ebirah was woken up by Yasenia's question and looked over. Then, she spoke groggily. 'Oh, a [Shadow Manta Ray]. They are pretty tasty if you catch them in their original form.'

Yasenia didn't need to hear anymore. 'Angel, do as you please with him.'

Angel heard Yasenia's voice, so the coldness that was accumulating deep inside her heart dissipated, making her whole being much softer.

After hearing what she said, Angel nodded.

Then, her smiling face vanished as if it were an illusion, and Angel looked at him disdainfully. "Who do you think you are to talk to me like that? How about I cut your fishtail and make soup with it? Although it would be disgusting as it came from a brainless fish like you, at least I can feed it to my pets."

Silence.

The whole stadium became silent and looked at Angel with wide-open eyes.

Yasenia's anger vanished, and her lips arched, her eyes looking at Angel with love. 'My baby is so cute when she snaps~. I want to hug and pamper her.'

Jorey burst into laughter and exclaimed. "To think the sweet little girl had such a sharp tongue! Hahaha, little Angel, you are the best!"

The Nine Sect elders at the side also had a small chuckle escape their lips, looking at Angel with interest in their eyes.

The senior serpent woman also laughed. "So interesting, hahaha. I didn't expect the cuddly slave to have also this side to her."

The Manta Ray person was stunned into silence for a brief moment, but Jorey's exclamation and the few chuckles he caught made his mood drop to the bottom, and anger burned inside him.

Moreover, seeing these big bosses laugh, others didn't hold back and also laughed, eventually filling the stadium with a small fit of laughter.

The man almost burst a lung from anger and shouted. "You lowly human! How dare you speak to a superior creature with that tone? Go to your knees and lick my feet, or I won't forgive you!"

Angel rolled her round blue eyes, looking extra cute. "You are lucky you aren't another human, or I would have splattered you all around." Well, her words weren't that cute.

The man was so angry he laughed. "I didn't expect a human female to disrespect me in my lifetime."

"Because the human females you met are nothing but damaged people." Angel didn't hold back and fired back.

"DIE!"

Everyone had a limit, and our baby trampled this man's limit to dust.

The man used his powerful body and lunged toward Angel, preparing to punch her to bits.

His speed was quick for someone at his level, and the momentum behind his attack would render most Mental Nourishing Cultivators in a problematic situation.

But… Mental Nourishing people were nothing but little kids in front of Angel.

The seniors and Elders glanced at Yasenia, expecting her to jump and help Angel. However, they saw Yasenia kept leaning on the broken railing, looking down to the arena with her golden-slit eyes thinned and indifferent, as if she were looking at a dead man.

'Does Angel have a life-saving treasure or something?'

Their curiosity soared, and they looked back at the man charging toward Angel, eager to see what would happen.

Angel easily saw his approach and sneered. 'He challenged me with this little strength? Well, I'll play you to death for upsetting my Yasenia.'

Our baby waved her arm before her, the wide sleeve flowing with her arm in a beautiful motion.

Seven [Glass Nodes] appeared before her in that instant, creating a defensive formation.

When the man arrived, a transparent wall appeared between Angel and his punch.

*Bang!*

The man felt like he had punched an iron plate with a mortal body and gritted his teeth in pain. Worse, the next instant, the energy the shield absorbed was focused and then gathered in a single point, shooting back at him mercilessly.

*BANG!*

The man felt as if an iron staff had hit his stomach. "UGH!"

Then, his body shot backward rapidly and landed on his original spot.

Angel waved her hand again and created a few staffs made of glass, which proceeded to beat up the man continuously for a few seconds.

When she stopped, the man was on the ground, groaning and unable to stand up properly.

Those seniors' eyes widened to the extremes, and they stood up. 'Creating a Formation in an instant!?'

The spectators were also stunned, and those knowledgeable exclaimed aloud.

"She created a formation instantly!?"

"What kind of monster is she!?"

"My Heavens, that formation is equivalent to a mid-level Earth-ranked formation!"

"WHAT!?"

The seniors turned from Angel toward Yasenia and saw her smiling widely as the beast humans in the stadium almost went crazy.

Meanwhile, as if the surroundings had nothing to do with her, Angel waved her hand one more time and created a spherical confining Formation around the man, trapping him inside.

She turned toward the stands and asked aloud, her silvery voice sounding loud and clear. "Matriarch, can I execute him?"

Silence returned as everybody's eyes turned toward Yasenia.

Yasenia looked around and asked. "Who is the Clan or Sect this person belongs to?"

After a few seconds, the tiger kin answered with amusement. "He is a rogue cultivator. Or so it shows in his entry file."

Yasenia looked at him and nodded. "Thanks for the information. Then, since it won't affect anybody but the one who deserved it, kill him. Let this be a lesson to those who think they are above others and can play with my property."

Angel smiled and waved her hand. "[Blood Crystal Coffin Formation]."

After the eerie name, the dome around the man changed to a reddish color, and countless red crystals shot from the walls, impaling him from every direction.

The Body Cultivator instantly died, with no chance of resistance.

Everyone's expression was solemn, but Angel wasn't done yet.

"[Blood Crystal Coffin Purification]."

The formation melted, and everything inside of it followed, including the human beast. Then, everything evaporated into a red mist that flowed upward and disappeared, leaving behind a clean, untainted floor.

The [Blood Crystal] skills were something she recently developed after better understanding her new physique, [Scarlet Heart's Prismatic Crystal Body].

The eyes of the spectators were not the same when looking at the cute human.

'She is a monster. She killed a Spiritual King Body Cultivator instantly!'

Angel turned toward the judge, and seeing the serpentine body that made her remember Selena, she couldn't help but smile sweetly as she asked. "Beautiful Miss, can we start?"

The judge didn't know what to say.

Everything moved too fast, and before she knew it, someone had died.

88