Chapter 517. Angel’s Horrific Power. Yasenia’s Empyrean Presence.
1.8k 11 84
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yasenia continued dodging while her girls narrated the battlefield situation to her.

Andrea commented. 'Love, Young Master Fu is not fighting. He is in the group with the weak juniors even though his strength should be around mid-level of the Mental Nourishing Realm.'

Evelyn sneered. 'What did you expect, for him to fight courageously? I bet he is holding back from using one or two life-saving treasures that could help while his peers are fighting to protect his ass.'

Angel spat. 'So cowardly. Others that are weaker than him are fighting with the seniors against the wave of creatures.'

Kali sighed. 'This will make killing him more difficult. After all, Jorey and Carbira are near him, so if a creature slips through to kill, those surviving would be strange if a person as strong as Young Master Fu dies.'

Yasenia bathed another wave of creatures in her Sun breath and spoke. 'Do not focus on him. Remember what I have told you.'

They all felt Yasenia warning them so many times was a bit redundant. However, their stance changed to a more attentive one.

Yasenia was a veteran of War compared to them, so they knew that her words were not to be lightly taken.

While they discussed the battlefield, another screech that flowed the battlefield spread around. However, this time, it carried hints of pain with it.

Tatyana warned. 'Be careful, little treasure. The second wave is coming.'

Their eyes moved to the creature and saw that one of the four legs was missing. The five elder's combined efforts had allowed them to have a tiny window to create a crippling attack.

The creature trashed everything around it with maddened filled screams and blows, forcing the five elders to retreat.

Elder Yu shouted in his deep baritone voice. "It is going berserk! Be careful!"

"BERSERK!? WE ARE GOING BERSERK!? HAHAHAHA. FOOLISH BEAST HUMANS. DO YOU THINK THIS IS ENOUGH TO STOP US!? THAT THIS IS ENOUGH TO BEAT US!?"

With the wild howls and words, the creature's aura bloated as it expanded like a monstrous wave covering the whole battlefield.

The plant-based creatures that could create sounds howled in a cacophony of strangled screams.

Unlike common beasts, a plant creature's tonality was different. Hence, sounding so bizarre and terrifying when they fought.

Kali's face changed as she saw a hint of green aura in every beast's eyes. 'Don't tell me. Is this Valeria's enhancing skill?'

Valeria smirked. 'More than that.'

As Valeria finished speaking, the whole mountain and its surrounding trembled as every tree and vegetation grew at fantastical speeds.

The roots of the plants were so strong that they burst through the hard soil and lifted the earth in a massive earthquake.

Jorey almost lost her footing as she shouted. "What is happening!?"

Fu Yu screamed to the seniors. "You useless old men! Aren't you here to protect me? Kill these animals quickly and stop this!"

Yasenia could fly calmly since the creatures had retreated briefly and regrouped.

Multiple screams from the juniors' group caught her attention, and she moved her golden eyes quickly to see the situation.

The crown of the trees wasn't very dense. Hence, the visibility was not impaired enough to hide from her eyes.

The vines that had sprouted from the ground had moved as if they were alive and took seven of the fighting juniors underground with them.

"NOOO!"

"AUNT! Please help me!"

"UNCLE!!"

"Ahhh!!!"

The five elders reacted quickly, trying to attack, but the speed of the vines was unparalleled. One woman, the aunt of one of the males that were swallowed, screamed with grief and punched that area.

An enormous explosion occurred as her physical strength dented the vines.

Right after, the vines around the impact zone zoomed toward her like lightning and latched onto her limbs.

"YOU FUCKING CREATURES, RETURN MY CHILD!"

Angel, Kali, Evelyn, and Andrea felt some sympathy for the struggling woman and curiously looked at Yasenia to see her expression.

However, Yasenia's face was emotionless and as cold as ice on the Moon.

Her golden slit eyes observed the tragedy with unsettling calmness, overlooking it as if it was a familiar scene, making them shudder momentarily. 'How many times has she seen this scene?'

The eerie voice of the quadrupedal creature spread around like a horrific whisper.

"Return? Why bother with such complicated things? It is faster for you to join him~."

Then, the vines swallowed the screaming senior.

Just like that, one senior and seven juniors died to the vines.

The rest of the people reacted quickly and used powerful attacks against the ground, trying to blow apart the vines.

Tens of explosions sounded every second as chunks of giant vines violently exploded, liberating a few parts of the formation for them to stand firmly on.

The giant creature laughed and licked its lips with a fleshy tongue that didn't fit the rest of the plant monster. "Thanks for the fertilizer."

Elder Mao frowned worriedly. "What did you do!?"

The maw of the creature widened in a terrifying smirk. "This."

Yasenia observed the surroundings from the sky and squinted. Then, she shouted, her ethereal voice echoing around the collapsing mountain. "The vines are transforming, be careful!"

They all looked at the places where people died and saw many creatures with mixes of chunks of flesh and vines arising grotesquely.

The Soul Hound howled, and all the plant creatures restarted the attack with much higher strength and speed.

The Soul Hound cackled. "My new children arise and kill those whom you held dear! Hahaha!"

Elder Song and the others finally became fearful. "Lady Yasenia, how is Angel doing!?"

Yasenia looked at them and answered. "We are doing-Huh?"

"Yasenia!"

Yasenia felt a vine tangling her back limbs, and her lips twitched. 'This is going to hurt.'

The next instant, they all saw the vines pulling the giant dragon from the skies back to the ground.

*BOOM!*

While Yasenia was flung down like a rag doll, everyone on Yasenia's back was thrown away because of the speed at which Yasenia impacted the ground.

Yasenia felt all her organs squeeze because of the pressure of the impact, making her eyes widen in pain as a mouthful of blood escaped her dragon maw.

She also felt her scales and a few bones crack because of the strike.

The giant vine monster's gloating voice followed Yasenia's fall. "I finally caught the annoying flying lizard. Thanks for distracting her, beast human woman."

The seniors looked in the direction Angel was launched, and their hearts despaired when they saw almost fifty creatures rushing toward her and just a few meters apart.

Elder Mao cursed. "Continue attacking him and distract him! Someone protect that human girl! She is our only hope!"

Two seniors rushed out of the encirclement and moved quickly toward Angel's distant position.

None of the beast humans here would have thought that one day would come when they would risk their lives for a human.

Meanwhile, Angel stood up a bit dizzy and looked around.

She spotted Yasenia at the right moment when Yasenia spat blood, and something snapped in her head as she saw scales fall off Yasenia's beautiful body since they were too damaged.

Angel's blue eyes gained a green color as her hair became a beautiful crimson red from the roots to the tips.

"You filthy creatures, how dare you hurt my Yasenia!? [Blood Vaporizing Field]!"

Mirrory's eyes widened. 'Stupid girl, don't forget to hold back!'

Mirrory warned, but it was too late.

When Angel finished her chant, an ocean of light and glass energy flooded her surroundings, crystalizing a wide area and creating an instantaneous formation.

Glass nodes of various shapes materialized at that moment, and the ground was covered in a layered circle with complex runes, symbols, and figures.

A blood-red light lit up every glass node, and the world was bathed in a brilliant red glow.

For those spectating, it felt as if purgatory had descended on Earth. And they weren't that wrong.

Her Light and Glass attributes worked together to bounce deadly multicolored lasers all around her, creating a land of brilliant death.

All the creatures surrounding Angel vaporized, leaving a wide free area around her.

It was just an instant.

However, that wasn't all.

Angel pointed at the Soul Horror with emotionless eyes and muttered coldly. "Die. [Blood Vaporizing Beam]."

*BOOM!*

The formation burst into pieces as a monstrously huge red laser beam shot toward the Soul Hound.

Tatyana's lips twitched. 'A Saint's inheritor is a Saint's inheritor.'

Tatyana didn't panic and calmly waved her hand, controlling the formation with surgical precision.

The floor in the path between them rose as countless vines formed a thick wall.

The laser annihilated every barrier like fragile glass and crossed the battlefield, arriving before the Soul Hound in less than a second.

*SCREEECH*

The powerful sound wave rushed forward just as every barrier vaporized and impacted against the weakened laser beam, exploding it into pieces.

Meanwhile, Mirrory spoke into Angel's mind. 'Girl, quickly, act as if you fainted!'

Angel returned to her senses and quickly fell limp toward the ground while closing her eyes and as her hair changed to the usual blonde.

Our girls couldn't help but have their eyelids twitch. 'When did she learn such an attack? My heavens, it is so scary.'

Yasenia looked at the situation after getting out of her daze at the moment that the enormous laser beam rushed toward the Soul Hound.

'Sigh, my baby is such a troublesome darling.'

Yasenia quickly flapped her wings and flew upward right when the laser impacted. Then, she gathered all her aura and closed her eyes momentarily.

'Become the heavens.'

Yasenia slowly opened her eyes as her voice harmonized with the World.

"[Empyrean Cosmos Domain]."

*ROAR!*

Yasenia didn't roar, but her dragon cry echoed around the battlefield above the explosion sound of the previous attack.

Her deep and resounding dragon cry inundated everything around her as she activated her other enhancing abilities.

Yasenia's figure as she floated in the sky became ethereally beautiful as a galaxy of stars rotated behind her.

The sky was like the night, but the Sun and Moon shone on each side.

The sky changed into something that appeared to be plucked right from the center of the Universe.

Beautiful lights and stars surrounded the Celestial Dragoness, her figure looking like a goddess overlooking the World.

Everyone forgot about the recent attack and was mesmerized by Yasenia's empyrean beauty.

"Children, we've just begun our battle. Resist, fight, and give your all for your brothers and sisters. We shall not fall to evil."

Then, Yasenia swooped down to pick Angel and chanted.

"[Midnight: Falling Sky]."

Then, the Sky fell.

The countless stars in the rotating galaxy above them shone and rained stars all around the battlefield on a massively wide area.

Then, the Sun and Moon created a phantom image and fell together with the rain of stars.

The whole battlefield was illuminated for the following second by starlight, sunlight, and moonlight.

Someone muttered a feeling that all shared. "Such a majestic destruction."

The quadrupedal creature spoke. "Now you've done it, lizard."

Yasenia flew back and looked at it with an otherworldly indifference that made Tatyana's core shudder. "I'm not your opponent, monster."

The five elders appeared at the sides of the creature and attacked it all around.

Tatyana caressed her body as her eyes shone with wild euphoria, and a sigh-like moan left her mouth. "Aahh~. That's right. This is my daughter~. Heavens, are you seeing this? Are you seeing how futile your attempt to prohibit me from giving birth to her was? THIS IS MY DAUGHTER, HAHAHAHA."

84