Chapter 520. No Holding Back, a Dragoness’s Might.
1.8k 8 77
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Suddenly, the ground began shaking again. The earthquake was milder than the first one when the vegetation overtook the whole area. However, the feeling of dread coming from the sensitive people was much higher than then.

The body of the giant Soul Hound melded into the ground together with all the other plant-based creatures.

Then, the destroyed vines, trees, and vegetation absorbed the energy of the world around them and regenerated in less than five seconds.

Following that, from the tallest tree, a tree that reached about four hundred meters in height, many fruits grew at visible speed and fell onto the ground.

The sizes varied, and the shapes too.

Of all the fruits, there was one that was almost twenty meters wide.

Yasenia opened her mouth and released a [Moon Dragon Breath] against the tree.

The silver beam of pure frost smashed against a spherical barrier surrounding the tree, leaving everything undamaged.

Then, to their horror, the creatures previously destroyed spawned from the fruits that fell and appeared one by one, with no exceptions.

The five elders saw the situation, and their eyes quickly searched for the giant quadrupedal monster.

As they expected, the enormous Vine Horror Soul Hound also reappeared fully healed and looked at the faces filled with fear with morbid joy in its eyes.

Its voice spread on the battlefield, filled with delight. "Thinking you've won and smashing that hope onto pieces is always delightful. The expressions you are all doing are a sight I'll never tire of."

It sauntered forward and exited the spherical protection around the giant tree. Many seniors tried to use the chance to bombard it with ranged attacks.

However, many thick vines sprouted from the ground, defending the creature and avoiding any damage.

The Soul Hound looked around with glowing violet eyes. "Anyways. Good job, beast humans. You've wasted a bit of our energy by destroying us once. Now, how many times can you destroy us?"

Elder Mao and the others finally knew that their winning chances were nonexistent from the start. "Who are you? Why are you attacking us!?"

Tatyana felt playful and made the monster make the most horrifying smirk possible.

While inflicting fear and trauma in many of them, she snarled the words with a phantasmal undertone.

"I'm your Death."

Then, it pushed against the ground and arrived before Elder Mao in a second. The speed had returned to its peak as if it was never injured.

He reacted quickly by using a defensive skill to cushion the impact he was about to receive. "[Golden Might Hardening]!"

They all saw the claw strike flash by without being able to react and impact the senior.

Time seemed to slow down as Elder Mao's body stuck to the claw for a second before being thrown away like a shooting star against the opposite wall of the kilometric dome.

*BANG!*

Everyone was horrified as they saw the dome wobble because of the impact.

Elder Mao heard his ribcage and skull crack, but thankfully he used the defensive skill to mitigate ninety percent of the attack.

'Its hits are so heavy! Isn't it stronger than before?'

Yasenia felt her throat completely heal from her previous attack and turned her head toward the monster. 'If I don't do something, Mom will be able to kill them all. I need to destroy the tree and damage the creature simultaneously… If I attack it, the Soul Hound should use its body as a layer of defense. However… Can I really release an attack of that magnitude?'

"Angel, love. I'll throw you out for a second. Also, take my neckgear with you. I don't know how powerful my next attack will be."

Angel didn't question her and unlatched the neckgear that guarded Kaleina and jumped off of Yasenia's back.

Tatyana had a slight connection with the Tree and felt danger, making her lips arch in glee. 'Danger? I, Tatyana, am feeling danger? Don't tell me…'

Her red eyes searched the source of the danger and landed on the flying dragoness. "Little treasure? She can damage this thing at the first level of the Unification Realm!? HAHAHA! Come and show Mommy what you are made of, love!'

When they all felt despair, the galaxy on top of them began shining brighter as the Sun and Moon rotated in orbit with the spiral galaxy in the middle.

Their eyes moved toward Yasenia, and everyone only felt awe for the following events they witnessed.

Yasenia was going to use every Intent, innate skill, and boosting skill she had together with her strongest attack.

Her dragon body was much more durable than her human body, so she felt that she could bear the strain.

To concentrate further, Yasenia chanted her skills one by one. "[Celestial Coat], [Celestial Dress], [Starry Sky], [Wanning Moon], [Empyrean Cosmos Dress]…"

The Celestial Bodies in the firmament gathered around the flying dragon as if they were her battle dress. The aura around her body became denser and more concentrated as her meridians pumped energy crazily all across her body.

The more skills she chanted, the more powerful her glow was. However, even if it reached all across the battlefield, the glow was not blinding but gentle like Moonlight.

"… [Empyrean Dragon Authority], [Constellation Steps], [Connection with the Celestial Bodies: Day and night cycle]…."

The dragon's aura exploded like a small nova before the real deal as the energy release became exaggerated while her new Movement technique increased her speed manyfold.

But Yasenia wasn't done yet.

"… [Moon Assimilation], [Draconic Heart: Claws], [Empyrean Galaxy Domain], [Firmament's Battle Dance]…."

Yasenia's body became illusory as it melded with the cosmos above her.

The dragoness could feel her body full of energy to be released, but she suppressed everything with her body, cultivation, and soul to keep chanting her last three and most problematic skill.

"… [War Intent Level One]…"

Yasenia's eyes became red in an instant while a monstrous wave of killing intent mixed with every phenomenon going on.

"…[Monarch Intent level one]…"

*ROAR!*

Yasenia's powerful roar shook the Heavens as it resonated with every creature present at a primordial level. Her body shone like a galaxy in a dragon shape as it soared through the sky.

Tatyana, Evelyn, and the others looked at the Empyrean Dragoness with widened eyes.

Finally, Yasenia chanted her last buffing skill, one of her innate skills she had yet to use.

"… [Moon Dragon Body]."

When she chanted it, her entire body became silver, like the Moon in the sky, as her red eyes filled with murderous killing intent overwhelmed everything in her surroundings.

Yasenia's body was releasing such an aura that Mirrory's face gained a hint of surprise.

Although it took longer to explain this, Yasenia buffed herself in less than a few seconds.

The Soul Hound saw where Yasenia was aiming and screamed.

*SCREECH!*

All the plant creatures attacked the dragoness in the air, but Yasenia's flapped her wings and used her [Firmament Battle Dance] to disappear from her flying spot, reappearing right over the enormous tree.

Then, she went upwards a bit to then fall down like a silver meteor surrounded by stars.

Tatyana could only move the Soul Hound in between since none other creatures had the speed to reach to block.

Tatyana saw the eighty-meter-long dragon falling head first as a Cosmic Aura surrounded it.

Then, Yasenia's otherworldly voice spread like a whisper from the cosmos.

"[Empyrean Moon Collapse]."

[Empyrean Collapse], the name of every buffing skill being applied to herself and releasing a single attributed attack with all her might.

This was Yasenia's current strength limit.

Her voice felt like the judgment from an ancient beast as the sky below the dome was suddenly filled with enormous five-meter-wide that fell together with the dragoness.

Yasenia dove down, her body bursting with silver light as the stars around her shot down in a shower of shooting stars and overcame her.

The tree and Soul Hound summoned countless vines from the ground and created a dome.

The image of the vines reaching for the sky as the sky fell onto the tree was ethereally beautiful and terrifying.

Then, the world was bathed in Moonlight as the cataclysmic clash created a silver explosion of Moon and Star energies that expanded outward, annihilating every enemy in that area.

Kali didn't miss the chance her dearest dragoness created by receiving who knows how much damage to herself.

A purple back flower inside her healing [Flower Bed] below Young Master Fu opened while Yasenia fell. From it, something jumped out and lodged inside Fu Yu.

The anesthetic nature of the flower bed to calm the pain hid the pain otherwise created from the bite.

The wound also healed instantly because of the [Flower Bed]'s effects.

Then, the shockwave from Yasenia's impact reached them immediately, showing how little time Kali took to do these actions.

*BOOM!*

The giant beast screeched in pain for the first time, making their ears ring because of the piercing sound.

The mountain on which the tree stood was almost leveled to the ground.

Yasenia flew back up, regaining her usual appearance, and picked Angel from the ground while ordering calmly. "It is weakened, attack. Angel is almost done with the formation, and we'll be able to leave soon."

They all didn't hold back and rushed against the heavily wounded monster.

The sight the attack created made a few of them stagger as they charged.

The gigantic tree was no more, as only a crater with the Soul Hound heavily wounded in the middle remained.  Even the mountain supporting the tree was partially destroyed and covered in frost.

Although the Soul Hound was regenerating, the freezing Moon energy and mysterious Star energy were like a poison that kept damaging it over time.

However, what they heard from the creature was not a curse but a peal of maniacal laughter.

"HAHAHAHA! FILTHY BEAST HUMANS, DIE! [SOUL WHIMPER]."

*AAAAAAA!*

The piercing scream floored most of the charging beast humans as the majority below the Unification Realm screamed as if something was splitting their heads in half.

Elder Song quickly tried to use her songs together with the juniors of her Academy to fight against it, regaining a semblance of control.

Yet, even if their reaction was quick, that scream had killed another four people.

As they all fought for their lives, Angel asked worriedly. 'How do you feel, Yasenia?'

Yasenia kept flying in a calm manner. 'I can barely move my wings to fly faster than I am now….'

Angel was stunned because they were flying somewhat slowly for what Yasenia could usually achieve. 'Is the damage to internal organ level?'

Yasenia sighed. 'Bone fractures, muscle tear, internal bleeding, and my meridians are aching badly. Thankfully, I didn't add [Celestial Intent] and [Celestial Energy], or I wouldn't be able to fly in best case scenario.'

Mirrory spoke in a rare tone of concern. 'How do you feel? That attack exceeded everything I had supposed about your strength. Tatyana, Valeria, and I had grossly underestimated your strength in the Dragon Form.'

Yasenia smiled. 'I'm healing, Mirrory. I appreciate your care.'

Mirrory spoke seriously. 'These kinds of attacks are not efficient, Yasenia. They are mighty, but the enemy won't wait until you finish. This time it was an exception since these plant monsters can't really interrupt you.'

'I understand.'

'What you must do, since you use so many different skills to buff yourself, is to find a way to use them simultaneously. Maybe, you can give up a bit of power for speed and allow the attack to be bearable. You usually use your skills at one hundred percent.'

Yasenia agreed. 'I agree. However, my control over my skills is still not perfect enough to do so. Mirrory, can I ask you how to increase proficiency back home?'

Mirrory nodded. 'Sure. I've been teaching Angel about it for a while already. Moreover, this silly girl will be delighted to have you join us.'

Angel lifted her arms and smiled sweetly. 'Yay! Yasenia will train with me~.'

Yasenia smiled softly while Mirrory's lips arched in a barely noticeable smirk.

77