Chapter 524. Conversation between involved parties. A leisure return. [End of Volume Nine]
1.9k 14 71
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After Yasenia left, the others looked at her back with complicated feelings.

The gesture of giving them healing pills was obviously a hint that Yasenia wouldn't finish the relationship with them.

Therefore, they all understood that she had just left for other reasons. They remembered how injured Yasenia's humans were and connected Yasenia's hasty departure with that.

Elder Mu took out one of the pills from the jar.

A perfectly round green and blue pill that shone like a beautiful marble landed on her palm. The beautiful pill had a relaxing aroma that calmed the pain from the wounds just from smelling it.

Carbira commented. "Elder Mu, can I receive my pill? My shell is broken and hurts a lot."

"Wait for a moment. I need to analyze it just in case it has something."

Jorey frowned. "Elder Mu…"

"Lady Jorey, trust and precaution go hand in hand. Me testing the pill doesn't mean I don't trust her. There is no haste in ingesting it for anyone present besides pacifying the pain, so taking the extra precaution is natural and stupid not to do."

Jorey nodded, and the others that wanted to protest also got silent. After all, Elder Mu had all the pills with her.

Fu Yu was not as arrogant as before with Elder Mu because she was a direct senior. So even if he had a mouthful of words to spit at her, he kept them inside.

She nodded after sniffing it and using a tool to test if they were poison. "They are genuine healing pills. I didn't have this many high-level healing pills, so these will be useful. Probably nobody else will die thanks to these."

Then, Elder Mu began giving each person one of them.

As Elder Mu analyzed, they were genuine healing pills that aided with regeneration and had almost ninety-two percent purity. The purity was so high that they would dissolve a few impurities in their bodies.

In short, they were excellent healing pills.

Naturally, hearing about the effects, almost everybody present felt grateful for Yasenia.

Elder Song sighed. "We owe her quite a bit."

Elder Yu nodded. "If it weren't for Lady Yasenia's powerful attacks. We would be done for."

Elder Mao commented. "Don't forget Angel. That human saved all of our lives. Her proficiency in formations is the only thing that kept us alive."

They all nodded.

Elder Huo asked. "What realm do you think Lady Yasenia is in?"

Elder Mu, the most experienced, said. "Lady Yasenia looked like she had energy to spare. Moreover, she received almost no injuries after being attacked by that monstrosity a few times. The same with the shockwave from the explosion. Her attacks were land-changing and imposing. I can't really see the real damage they did, but the aura was extraordinary."

Elder Mu concluded. "In my opinion, Lady Yasenia should either be an extremely talented Peak-level Ethereal Soul Body Realm cultivator or an average low-level Epoch Core Body Realm cultivator."

Elder Mao agreed. "Yes, that should be the right range of strength. If she were stronger, she would have probably been able to beat the monstrosity by herself and with much more ease. If she were weaker, making attacks on that scale would've been impossible."

They were taking into account the aura and not the actual damage. If they could look at the traces of the battle, these seniors would've realized that Yasenia's strength hovered between a mid-level and a high-level Ethereal Soul Body Realm cultivator.

Put in other terms, around a level seven or eight Unification Realm Cultivator. She could indeed make a single attack that overcame that level by damaging herself. Still, when fighting constantly against a group of enemies, Yasenia was closer to a level seven Unification Realm cultivator.

The only thing that helped her keep up the appearance was the vast and profound presence of her combined auras.

An unmistakable snort was heard in the silent place. "Then, why didn't she fight with all of you? You could probably be able to beat the thing easily if she didn't lose so much time flying around aimlessly. She almost killed us all."

Many people's faces fell as a few beast human juniors who had gained admiration for Yasenia felt anger burn inside them.

The eyes gathered in a place where a young wolf-man sat.

The rabbit junior that previously jumped into Andrea's embrace was the angriest since even during this battle, Andrea had saved her like a flaming knight, making her little heart fall deeper for the tall and heroic human woman. "Have the heavens left you? Whose is the pill that is healing your dirty body? You dare try to slander Lady Yasenia, the master of a wonderful person like Andrea!? Speak ill about them again, and I'll show you how strong the kicks of our rabbit clan are!"

Elder Yu saw the usual cute and gentle rabbit disciple bursting with such temper and was stunned.

Fu Yu's face grimaced. "You want to fight? Bring it on! See if I don't push you below me!"

Elder Mu coldly spoke. "Fu Yu, shut up."

Elder Song's voice was as cold as snow. "Junior, we are not small powers afraid of offending you, so you better keep your mouth shut before I slaughter you and everyone from the wolf clan here. Your life was saved, and you are protesting? I'm going to have a chat with your father once we return."

Fu Yu realized his blunder, so he didn't speak. However, the resentment inside him grew because his plans didn't go as he wanted to feed the dark and burning flame inside him.

He gave a nasty gaze at Elder Song and the others and muttered in his heart. 'Bitch, once I'm strong enough and I become the next Patriarch, let's see if you can resist my orders. I'll make you suffer.'

Elder Mu looked at Fu Yu, and her old eyes flashed disdainfully. 'I'll speak with the recruiting Elder. He should know what kind of person this spoiled brat is so that we can expel him. Sadly, I don't have enough authority, or I would've fed him to the Vine creature when I had the chance.'

Of course, no one knew that little things squirming inside Fu Yu were crying in happiness as the powerful healing medicine bathed their host's body and made it delicious and nourishing.

Meanwhile, a giant dragon soared in the skies far away from that place.

Yasenia sighed while approaching Koran City. "That went better than expected."

Evelyn and the others hadn't changed or cleaned themselves as they calmly sat on Yasenia's back and saw the scenery fly by.

Riding their lover this way was a joy that made their hearts warm and full. 'A dragon as a lover…'

Sometimes, our girls felt surreal about the situation. However, the warm and comfortable scales below their bodies and the calm and beautiful large wings flapping at the sides made the surrealness change to happiness.

Tatyana sat on Yasenia's head, between her horns, and smiled. "You all did fantastic. Little treasure, you especially."

Angel was sitting between Tatyana's legs and looked up with admiration. "Mommy Tatyana too! Your crazy acting was also very believable."

Tatyana smiled. "I wasn't acting."

"Eh?"

Tatyana's cheeks flushed as she thought back to the battle. "The way little treasure attacked with the intention to kill me multiple times, how cold and murderous she looked~. The thrill of the battle, the feeling of defeat and danger, the feeling of your claws ripping through the plant-based monsters~. Aahn~, just remembering receiving her strong attacks again and again makes me wet."

An uncomfortable silence enveloped the area.

Evelyn shouted from the bottom of her heart. "Master!"

The girls looked at the serious Evelyn and felt speechless.

Yasenia felt amused and laughed aloud and playfully pleaded for aid.

"Help! I have two perverts on my body! They are going to stain my beautiful scales!"

Tatyana answered seriously. "I wouldn't be fucking you if I weren't a pervert, little treasure."

Nobody could deny the factual claims of the Death Empress.

Yasenia coughed and changed the subject. "How are all of you feeling, dears?"

"It feels itchy and uncomfortable." Said Angel.

Kali answered. "That's because we are healing the poison and wounds, little Angel. Do you feel dizzy or anything else?"

"I don't!"

Kali smiled. "That's good. What about you, Andrea, Evelyn?"

"I'm fine. These are nothing but flesh wounds." Cheerfully commented Evelyn.

Andrea spoke calmly, with a little smile on her lips. "I agree. I sometimes receive worse while sparring with Yasenia, so they are nothing."

Yasenia nodded. "I'll fly over the city and land on our house. Remember to at least use fake blood or something. We need to act all the way until we reach our medical room. You'll stay there for two days and then act injured for two weeks or so. Then, you can act like usual."

Angel easily agreed. "Okay! I'll finally be able to attack the last knot of the Long Baidi ring!"

Yasenia lifted an eyebrow. "In the end, you spent almost a month instead of a week unlocking it, baby. You were so confident at first."

Angel pouted. "That's because they used strange formations that needed souls!"

"Huh?" Evelyn was so stunned that a sound left her mouth.

The other girls were also curious.

Tatyana nodded. "High-ranking families sometimes sacrifice creatures to create powerful seals in important artifacts, rooms, or spatial treasures. Not all of them do it because it is considered a demonic practice. But it's not strange if the families have any ties with demonic forces."

Tatyana added. "Long Baidi is considered the most talented junior and was nurtured greatly. After looking at the things inside Long Baidi's ring, it's not uncommon to give him a ring with a sealing formation like this one."

Tatyana laughed. "Honestly, if I were not here, Angel would've probably needed a few years to unlock it with a chance of failure and destroying it."

Andrea found something strange in Angel being able to undo it at all. "Angel is powerful enough to unlock such a powerful sealing technique? It should've been done by Transcendent Level Formation Masters, right?"

Tatyana shook her head. "It's not that advanced because the quality of the ring limits the formation's strength. Long Baidi's ring is a low-level Heaven-ranked item. Even if I seal a ring like that, a Transcendent level formation master would be able to unlock it with a few years of work."

Tatyana added. "For example, Angel could instantly unlock a magic level ring with its highest-level seal possible. Look."

Tatyana took out a spatial ring and gave it to Angel.

Angel blinked and asked. "Where did this come from?"

Tatyana calmly said. "From the people that died in the formation. I stole all their rings. Adding to the three rings Kali and Cecile got from the apes, we have twenty-five spatial rings from people of this world. Moreover, seven of them come from seniors."

They were speechless. 'When did she do that!? I didn't notice!'

Angel looked at the ring and commented. "Huh? What is this weak thing surrounding the ring?"

She poked the ring with energy coating her finger, and they all saw something like a geometrical shape materializing and then shattering in the blink of an eye.

"Wow."

Kali asked. "What's the point of sealing formations on low-level rings, then?"

Evelyn laughed. "Kali, not everyone has a powerful formation master to call whenever they want. There is probably business surrounding unsealing rings and such."

Kali blinked and laughed. "Right." 

Tatyana nodded. "That's right. For Angel, as long as the ring is below mid-level Heaven-ranked quality, unlocking it is a matter of time. Something above can be a lot more difficult."

Yasenia asked. "Anything interesting inside?"

"Yes! There are body cultivation techniques and skills."

Evelyn exclaimed. "Oh! Our first Body Cultivation technique!"

Angel muttered. "But the highest one is peak-level Magic-ranked."

Evelyn's enthusiasm fizzled like a candle in a snowstorm. "Oh, I see."

Tatyana commented. "That was a weak ring from a junior. The others should have more interesting items."

Andrea landed on Yasenia's head and looked at her. "My love, I feel a bit guilty for killing all of them just to get to Fu Yu."

Yasenia smiled. "I know, darling. Your heart is really kind. When we are back, pamper me until you forget the guilt, okay? However, don't feel bad for feeling guilty. That's a quality about you that I love dearly."

Andrea smiled softly and nodded. "I understand. Thank you, love."

Tatyana laughed. "I honestly admire you, Andrea. Not many people can place their priorities before their feelings while not losing themselves or feeling resentful. Of all the girls fighting, I saw you protect others the most. However, you never interrupted with anything and maintained your morals while helping Yasenia to the best of your ability."

"Even now, the feeling of guilt is in your heart, but you don't allow it to influence you in any way and deal with it calmly."

Tatyana looked at Andrea and smiled. "I'm honestly glad that you become little treasure's partner. With someone like you around, I feel Yasenia will never choose a path she can never return from."

Andrea felt embarrassed, but she smiled. "I'm the one thankful for that. Yasenia has, at one point, become my everything, so I want to devote myself to walking this path as far as I can with her."

Angel laughed and jumped into Andrea's embrace. "Andrea, your shy expression is really nice!"

Andrea's face became helpless, but her eyes were smiling as her big hand patted Angel's head.

Yasenia smiled and looked at Andrea tenderly with her spiritual sense. "I love you, darling."

Andrea patted the dragon's head below her feet and crouched to kiss it. "I love you too, Yasenia."

Yasenia felt the little kiss and laughed happily.

"Dears, I'm accelerating. Leave my head and go to my back."

They all jumped down, and then Yasenia's body flashed like a blue streak across the sky, making the clouds she crossed burst.

***************************

Author: A relaxing flight back home.

Tatyana: Hum, it feels really nice to ride little treasure~.

Evelyn: En, riding her is a delight.

Angel: I feel that the words have an extra meaning.

Yasenia: Don't care about that, baby. So? Which one is the question for today?

Author: Let me see… There are quite a few.

Andrea: I'm curious about who of us they will ask next.

Kali: I understand. I actually feel a bit excited.

Author: Perfect! Let's go with this one. It is quite nice for today's chapter. Aaand, I summon you!

Lost_Universe: Hello!

Cecile: Oh. A new person.

Lost_Universe: This one is a bit long, but… Why did you choose to kill Fu Yu? Wouldn't it be more practical to establish a positive political relationship with the clan leaders with the assistance of The Nice Sect? I mean, if you have a strong rapport with the clan leaders, Fu Yu and his father wouldn't be able to pose any threat to you. Additionally, considering that the Koran city holds less power compared to the clans, it is reasonable to assume that the clan leaders wouldn't be foolish enough to reject your products.

Tatyana: It truly is quite a mouthful. So, who do you want to answer you?

Lost_Universe: Yasenia was the one who had the idea, so I chose her.

Yasenia: Me? I see~. Well, let's see. There are a few reasons. The short one is because I prefer to cut budding bad grass by the roots as soon as possible.

Lost_Universe: I see.

Yasenia: The long answer would be that people are not rational. Do you think Fu Yu opposes me out of a reasonable and well-thought intention? Probably not. He is arrogant and conceited and thinks that everyone is below his foot. Therefore, even if I were the Emperor's daughter, that man would try to get back to me by harming not me directly but people from my Clan.

Yasenia: Just imagining one of my little birds, or worse, one of my dears, falling into his hands makes my stomach revolt with anger. Therefore, I'll eliminate the danger before it becomes a threat, even if it is at the cost of innocent people.

Lost_Universe: That's a dangerous thought process.

Yasenia: I know. But in this case, it is the correct one. The way we did everything leaves no clues pointing at us. I wouldn't have done it if there were chances of things going awry.

Yasenia: That's why I didn't kill him during our stay in Torrent City when I just had to use one of the stealth plants to place a poison or something on him.

Yasenia: Poisoning needs a reason and an enemy, and that would attract attention to me. Meanwhile, an ambush where I get hurt would cut every single thread of suspicion from me.

Lost_Universe: I see…

Author: Well, well, quite an in-depth [Celestial Theater].  I hope you liked it~. See you tomorrow!

All the girls: See you tomorrow!

71