Chapter 561. Cornered.
1.7k 12 74
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Author note: The cliff is quite deep, you've been warned, hahaha. Also, no Celestial Theater today to make future readers not have a pause between chapters!

****************************

While going into the private room, Tengliu held Yasenia's arm closely. The position was intimate enough that other people murmured curiously.

Yasenia's name and clan spread further among the high-ranked people who attended the Auction house.

Instead of a new power that could create many and powerful treasures, which was Yasenia's objective, Tengliu's interference made it so her ties with the harpy race solidified, making a few wary.

Yasenia internally frowned. 'Well, everything was going too smoothly. The problem is… What's this woman's intention? Ghana has spoken to me about her for a bit, but…'

Behind the pondering look, there was a hint of worry because of a harpy's nature and culture.

If she were strong enough to stop Tengliu, she wouldn't be this worried, but right now, the feeling of being in another's hands without a chance to retaliate unless using drastic methods made Yasenia a bit stressed and think of many scenarios.

Moreover, since it had only been a month, Yasenia was sure that between Tengliu and her, all harpies would choose Tengliu. After all, she hasn't spent enough time increasing their loyalty.

Since she was born, this was the first time Yasenia felt the most powerless.

A foreign country.

An opponent powerful enough not to fall into schemes.

A personality and culture that can lead to very undesirable outcomes.

'How should I deal with her?'

Moreover, even though Yasenia would love to separate, that action would be rude to this powerhouse and anybody who adored and saw her.

Yasenia understood firsthand that fans could get quite crazy, so she could only console Cecile with mental messages while the signals of her sweetheart feeling uncomfortable reached her in waves.

Cecile understood all this, but if Tengliu were not who she was, our Phoenix would have already drawn her bow.

Tengliu was not only hugging Yasenia's side, but she was rubbing on her, and Cecile could also smell Tengliu using her scent and enveloping Yasenia, slowly erasing other scents because of the difference of powers alone.

Yasenia muttered. "Lady Tengliu, could you refrain from using your scent? My soulmate is getting agitated."

Tengliu lifted her snowy eyebrow and smirked. "Well, I don't want to. Tell her to bear it."

The tone was playful, but the commanding undertone made all of Yasenia's instincts trigger resistance feelings.

'Strength! I'm still lacking in strength!'

Tatyana was looking from the side with a cold gaze while Ghana held her breath and prayed for everything to end well.

After reaching the room, Tengliu did not separate, something Yasenia did not expect.

She thought she was only doing a scene to show others her power was allied with hers. However, Tengliu went further and dragged our dragoness onto the sofa and straddled her.

Naturally, a naked woman of her quality straddling her without care about what touched together made it impossible for Yasenia to avoid her touch.

Tengliu smiled and wound her arms around Yasenia's shoulders while speaking in a low voice. "Excuse me, Yasenia, but you are such a delicious candy. I'm truly tempted for the first time in a long time. I really want to taste your lips."

Tatyana's eyes became colder, and her formation pen appeared in her hand silently.

Tengliu was overseeing the entire room with her spiritual sense. However, her control over the spiritual sense was nothing but child's play before a hundreds-of-thousands-year-old senior.

Then, she began creating a formation silently. She understood Yasenia was between a rock and a hard place, and she couldn't do anything but maneuver around Tengliu's demands.

Regardless, Tatyana wouldn't allow a random person just to harass her daughter as they liked.

Allowing her to experience the world and allowing her to run free didn't mean that she would stand at the side without doing anything when her dearest was in trouble.

Tatyana wanted to train her in real situations because it was Yasenia's wish to become strong and stand by her side with her own strength.

If Yasenia didn't have this desire and just wished to become stronger no matter the methods, Tatyana had enough ways and resources to thoroughly train her at home and make her even more fearsome than someone who has roamed the world.

The only thing she would lack were opportunities. Still, Tatyana could also accompany her to get these opportunities after Yasenia reached the Transcendence Realm and had the ability to protect herself.

'You want to harass this eminence daughter? You are a hundred thousand years too young, child.'

Her red eyes glowed as her hand moved at almost blurring speeds, shaping a formation so complex that beast humans of this world would struggle to decipher even a single line as it rapidly took form.

Tengliu approached her face slowly and asked with a smile. "So, what do you say, Yasenia? Do you want to have some fun with this old woman?"

Yasenia internally sighed in frustration. This was the first time she was approached in such a pushy manner without being able to do much about this.

Strangely, Yasenia was also feeling a strange sensation inside her. 'What's this…? Is she using some kind of spell?'

Yasenia tried to negotiate.

Her face was unchanging even while Tengliu approached, and she uttered coldly. "Lady Tengliu, I'm honored, but now that nobody can see us, could you separate from me? We, dragons, take loyalty very seriously when dealing with our soulmates. I'm someone who would rather die than betray their soulmate."

Tengliu and Ghana blinked twice, confused.

Ghana knew how attractive her Matriarch was. When the white harpy began making advances on someone, Tengliu had a natural charm aura and tempting scent that made anyone feel aroused.

Even other leaders sometimes fell to her charms.

Ghana has seen it work almost without fail.

However, Yasenia looked mostly unbothered beside the almost unnoticeable crease between her brows.

Tengliu was even more surprised than Ghana.

At this moment, Tengliu's body emitted a strong scent of pheromones. The points where their skin made contact due to Yasenia's revealing dress were saturated with these pheromones, possessing enough potency to arouse even a mid-level Epoch Core Body Cultivator.

However, there wasn't even a blush on Yasenia's cheeks as she looked at her coldly.

Tengliu's eyes flashed with an alluring light as she muttered and grabbed Yasenia's face before anybody reacted.

"[Seduction Intent Level four]."

Yasenia suddenly felt her heart accelerating and heat coming from her core.

Her brain felt as if it was struck directly, and a pleasant shiver made her skin sensitive to the touch of whoever was above her.

The woman before her seemed to have become much more attractive, making her throat dry and her breathing rough.

Yasenia was prepared for most things. Even a mental attack.

However, she didn't expect a body cultivator to have such a powerful soul attack, and it hit her like a beast carriage would a normal mortal, sending her mind into a daze.

Yasenia's pupils expanded as she looked at Tengliu and thought. 'Such a beautiful woman. Messing around with her for a bit shouldn't be a problem.'

Tengliu saw Yasenia mostly falling under her spell and smiled softly. "Yasenia, how about you tell them to leave while we have our fun?"

Cecile's aura directly burst in a powerful hurricane with enough strength to destroy most furniture in the room, and her gaze was leaking murderous intent like no other as if she wanted to eat her alive. "Release her!"

Tengliu looked sideways with a smirk at the auras coming from Cecile. "So cute~."

However, what Tengliu didn't expect was that the momentary loss of eye contact was enough for the monstrously strong soul of our dragoness to counterattack.

Tengliu felt as if her spell exploded into pieces as the person she was straddling snapped out of her daze, making her look back in astonishment. 'Huh? Just losing eye contact is enough to lose the effect of my Fourth-level intent? How does this make any sense?'

Of course, she didn't know that Yasenia's soul had been fed with parts of literal gods, a wandering soul before birth, pills, and naturally, the cultivation technique, bloodline, and physique.

Yasenia's soul strength for this continent that had yet to normalize the [Soul Enhancing Pills] was immense.

Moreover, Yasenia had had to deal with Tatyana's mental pressure since she was little. Tatyana didn't only train her little treasure physically. Mental strength had been a big teaching point.

If everything else wasn't powerful enough, her Celestial Energy and other treasures and techniques further increased her soul's influence.

If Yasenia was strong in combat, soul-wise, she was unparalleled in the same realm unless she met an extraordinary heavenly genius with a pure Soul Cultivation method.

Yasenia's body temperature lowered, and her face became frosty while a burst of aura flooded the wintry room. "Tengliu, I'll allow you to stand up on your own from me before I truly snap in anger."

Yasenia summoned one of her life-saving treasures, a talisman Tatyana gave her the day she left her home in the Moon Empire for the Academy.

When activated, this talisman would summon Tatyana's strength, and she could direct it to whatever she wanted.

Tatyana had always told her to be careful with it since the destructive capabilities were too much.

However, Yasenia was willing to stop practicing "Clan building" to begin practicing "Continental Massacring," not to slight her sweetheart.

Yasenia's voice had a dragon growl as she uttered with floods of killing intent surrounding them. "I'm weaker than you, but don't think I can't kill you."

Tengliu was stunned by Yasenia's ability to escape her charm. Then, she was even more surprised when this junior dared to talk to her like this.

When she was about to get angry, Yasenia summoned the talisman.

For the first time since birth, Tengliu felt Death.

Not a feeling of fear of death, but Death itself.

It was as if that small paper with intricate and mesmerizing patterns could directly obliterate her existence.

Out of pure fear, her flight or fight response was to increase the output of her intent to try to control Yasenia and not allow her to use that.

"Yasenia, dear. How could you say something so hurtful? Look into my eyes."

Her voice was like the singing of alluring mermaids, and her face as enchanting as drops of dew on a rose.

Yasenia followed her words and looked directly into her violet eyes with her golden ones.

Tengliu couldn't even begin smiling when her intent felt as if it had hit an impenetrable fortress.

Yasenia's face was as frosty as before, her pupils thinning into lines as red slowly consumed her golden iris.

After the sneak attack, Yasenia had naturally placed all her defenses up, circulating her cultivation technique to protect her mind, a few of her auras, and Monarch Intent.

Mentally, she was currently superior to Tengliu, who was one and a half realms above her.

Yasenia took a deep breath and spoke slowly. She was cold on the inside, but using this would kill too many.

Yasenia didn't fear killing, but she knew that using this was something she should use as the last resort. Even with her ability to usually ignore the rest of the world, she knew that massacring so many would weigh in her conscience.

One thing was not acting on slavery because of the lack of strength and influence. She could easily harden her heart and not feel a thing when seeing those powerless being mistreated.

It was a skill necessary to have in a world where the law of the jungle was prevalent.

However, that didn't mean Yasenia was unfeeling. Not in the slightest. She was just using a shield to stop herself from acting with emotions instead of rationally.

How could a woman who loves her harem so much and is able to bathe those surrounding her in happiness be unfeeling?

Therefore, using a powerful strike that could destroy the world was not something that Yasenia wanted.

Even with her calm and frosty facade, if she didn't control herself, her hand would have a slight tremble.

'What if the treasure doesn't discriminate and kills everything that's not me?'

'What if I kill my close people from the Sky Continent?'

However, Yasenia had to be strong and determined!

She was the pillar of her world, and she knew it.

Even if her dears were there for her and supported her, she didn't want these murderous decisions to be something they did.

If Yasenia was able to, she wanted never to involve her dears with the dirty things of the world and allow them to live happily.

However, she knew that it was not a realistic thing.

Hence, she pushed their cultivation.

Hence, Yasenia never hid what she did.

Hence, the dragon lady allowed them to participate in fights and supported them with her entire strength.

Hence, our dragoness used her resources on them to help them walk by her side even in the most dangerous moments.

Yasenia's voice was calm and steady as she spoke. "Tengliu, you should understand my dragon race. Therefore, before I really begin hating you and regretting helping the harpies of this town, you should stop. You are one sentence apart from becoming my eternal enemy or a potential ally."

The white and ethereally beautiful harpy relaxed quickly after she saw Yasenia was willing to talk and not use that strange paper. Her thousand-plus years of experience were not for nothing.

Her mind rotated at incredible speeds as she thought of many possible scenarios. She could clearly feel that she was much stronger than Yasenia and confident in killing her in one hit.

However, attacking the dragoness was a gamble she wasn't willing to take.

If the thing on her hand activated, Tengliu knew down to the core of her soul that she would die or worse.

After one second of looking into the draconic half-golden, half-red eyes, she looked at Ghana and saw her pleading face.

She made her choice.

When Yasenia was about to snap completely, and her fingers tightened, ready to commit continental levels of massacre so that her sweetheart wouldn't have to suffer, Tengliu separated her upper body and plopped her butt on Yasenia's thighs.

Tengliu said calmly. "Well, okay. Relax and put that dangerous thing away."

Yasenia didn't allow herself to relax yet. 'Stay alert. She might be acting and wanting to sneak attack you like before.'

Yasenia snorted. "I'll put it away once you are separated from me."

Tengliu sighed and was confused. To hide the soul-depth fear that she just felt, she asked. "How can you resist my charm, Yasenia? You are the first that was directly hit and snapped out of it."

Yasenia didn't explain it. "Tengliu. I don't mind if you straddle me. I don't mind if you want to have playful skin-to-skin contact with me. Out of respect for your strength, culture, and influence, I can bear your playfulness and accompany you in small games, although they made my soulmate slightly uncomfortable."

The dragoness then did not hold back her auras besides cultivation level to burst forth a monstrous wave of pressure on Tengliu's soul. "However, don't cross the line. If the slight discomfort turns into anger, I'll do anything to eliminate what is angering her."

Meanwhile, as Yasenia and Tengliu approached the finale of the conversation, Tatyana had almost finished the formation, her red eyes slowly gaining a bloody glow.

74