Chapter 565. Start of the second auction day.
1.8k 17 72
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yasenia felt a bit more relaxed after solving everything. With that in mind, she asked out of courtesy. "Do you want to walk with us and look around?"

Tengliu had also become calmer and realized something. "Oy, little girl. Now that I know your age, you should act with respect in front of me. I'm one thousand years old your senior!"

Yasenia smiled mischievously. "And yet, I managed to corner you."

Tengliu rolled her eyes. "If it wasn't because of that formation your mother created, do you really think you had the advantage?"

Yasenia laughed. "I don't. Anyway, I'll follow your wish and call you with respect, old Tengliu."

Tengliu really wanted to slap her. "Who are you calling old!? Senior, use senior!"

She answered seriously. "They are basically synonyms~. Also, I'm calling old to a thousand-year-old woman."

Tengliu suddenly remembered and smiled. "Oh? Then, are you calling your mother old too?"

Yasenia's lips twitched, and she looked to the side. Her body broke into a cold sweat when she saw Tatyana smiling and looking at her. "Not at all, senior Tengliu."

The matriarch laughed. "That's what I thought."

"Oy, Tengliu, can you stop bullying the child?"

"Cough. I'll stop."

Yasenia laughed aloud. "Excuse me. I wanted to get back a little for your behavior."

"You won't let it rest, will you?"

Yasenia smiled widely. "Not until I can give you a beating in combat. As I said, you almost forced yourself on me, and that's one of the things I despise the most. To be honest, inside, I'm still angry with you to an unreasonable degree. However, I understand that getting back to you for something that didn't happen would not be beneficial in any way."

Tengliu blinked. "That bad?"

Yasenia's eyes flashed with disdain as she smiled. "I really think you are scum. Having that skill refined to such a high level means you use it often. But, as long as you do not use it again on somebody close to me, I'll ignore that defect in your personality. After all, we are going to enter an alliance."

Tengliu shrugged. "Whatever, little girl. I'm going now. Besides looking for you, I came here to speak with the City Lord about Ghana's situation. She is someone I appreciate, after all."

Yasenia looked at Ghana and suggested. "You can go with her. I can do without you today."

Ghana nodded. "I'll be in your care, Matriarch Tengliu."

Tengliu nodded, and both of them left the room.

Cecile waited until they left to punch a wall almost without holding back.

*BANG!*

Thankfully, the original formations in the room were enough to block the sound and vibrations.

"I want to kill that woman."

Cecile's voice was so cold that things around her gained a layer of frost.

Yasenia sighed and stepped forward to gather her in a hug. "We shouldn't, love."

Cecile frowned and got angry at Yasenia for real this time. "If she did that to us, you would want to kill her in the most painful way possible. Why if they do things to you, it is okay, and when they do things to us, it is not okay?"

Yasenia opened her mouth, but Cecile interrupted. "Do you think that we have a big heart and can forgive things like this graciously? What do you think of our love for you, Yasenia?"

Cecile knew that it was situational and that Yasenia had dealt with it in the best way possible. However, seeing her soulmate being seduced by another right before her eyes felt like someone was digging out her heart from her chest and squeezing it.

It felt extremely uncomfortable.

Yasenia sighed and understood her rage.

She pondered while caressing her hair. "I guess it is my selfishness, sweetheart."

Yasenia looked at Cecile's cold eyes, and she didn't lose her tenderness. "My reasons were completely reasonable. However, creating a harem was just one of the options. Maybe Mom thought I wouldn't think about it with that idea in mind, but couldn't I have just used my dual cultivation technique without creating bonds?"

Cecile paused and looked at Yasenia.

Tatyana at the side sighed. "I thought you didn't realize that option."

Yasenia laughed. "How couldn't I think of that? I could have sex with someone who had a higher cultivation level as a transaction to quench my lust. There were no reasons to create lovers. Moreover, I understood since the beginning that Tatyana didn't care about my body but my heart."

Cecile asked. "Then… Why did you choose this path?"

Yasenia smiled and pecked her lips. "Didn't you hear? It is my selfishness. I wanted to, if I had sex with someone, at least for them to be someone important to me. Hence, I chose a small group of talented women to be fed by dual cultivation technique."

Cecile nodded. "But… it hurts."

Yasenia smiled. "I know. But I hope that, if this happens again in the future, you continue being angry, becoming distressed, and wanting to kill these people."

"I don't want all of you to become accustomed to it, but I don't want all of you to retaliate. I'll protect myself the best I can and discuss these situations in detail with all of you. However, I hope you let me handle the consequences of what happens to me."

Cecile frowned. "That's…"

Yasenia nodded. "I know. Sorry, dearest. But you know my attractiveness. If we really react wildly to everyone who wants to touch me when we are weak, there will be consequences we won't be able to bear."

Cecile blinked. "When we are weak?"

Yasenia smiled. "Of course. Did you think I would stop you if we weren't this weak? What do you think will happen if the whole harpy race assaults us? The scenarios I suggested are feasible, but that's one scenario. There are plenty of… bad endings."

Cecile nodded and said. "I'll continue being angry."

Yasenia smiled softly. "And I'll soothe you with my love every time."

Cecile pushed forward. "I'll want and try to kill those that are within our strength bracket if they have thoughts or act on you."

Yasenia kissed her lips. "And, unless it is not proper because of the situation, I'll hold them down for you to slaughter them as you want."

Cecile's blue eyes shone, and she spoke again. "I'm very jealous. I don't like that idea you have of using the maids as mothers."

Yasenia nodded. "My desire is to spread my bloodline, but until you have a few children of your own and you come to terms with the idea, I'll not implement it."

Cecile smiled. "I-I want to know your every movement and thought through our connection."

Yasenia laughed. "Have I ever closed our soul connection unless I'm with the other girls at night?"

Cecile hugged Yasenia closely and buried her face in her neck, sniffing her with an obsessive light in her eyes. "I love you too much."

Yasenia, similar to the past and as it will ever happen, accepted her love with open arms. "And I love your deep love for me. I love your ability not to feel deep jealousy for the other girls. I love how you always think of me. I love how protective you are of me. I love every single feather in your body. Your coldness, your warmth, your anger, your serenity, your sadness, your happiness, I love everything, Cecile."

Yasenia cupped her smiling face and kissed her lips. "So, remember that I don't mind bearing things that don't cross the line completely. However, her actions on me are certainly something I would kill for if it happened to any of you. But I can bear it."

Tatyana leaned on a wall and spoke. "Little Treasure. It would be best if you chose your opponent in the future better. Tengliu was out of your league since the very beginning. You had many chances to separate by using us. Going to a private room was only safe because I'm here."

Yasenia nodded. "I didn't expect her to use charm-related skills. Those need the soul to be used. It was out of my expectation."

Tatyana pondered. "In short, even when you overestimated her in your mind, she still went above your imagination."

Yasenia nodded without shame. "Yes. It was my mistake. Sorry, Mom."

Tatyana commented. "Will you kill her when you gain strength?"

Yasenia kept hugging Cecile and using her scent and pats to calm her down. "I probably won't unless she does something similar again."

Cecile bit Yasenia's neck in protest. Yasenia smiled softly and patted her back. "Sorry for being selfish, love."

Cecile stopped biting after she left a red mark on her skin and separated with a snort. "I already understand your working methods, my love. Let's go out."

Yasenia followed Cecile honestly and grabbed her hand. However, she could feel that Cecile's anger was gone entirely, and a sweet feeling was reaching her like a warm spring through the connection.

"By the way… Carbira."

"Y-Yes!"

Yasenia smiled apologetically. "Swear to the heavens that you won't communicate directly or indirectly anything about what happened here today."

Carbira understood and nodded, saying the oath solemnly.

After she said it, the four of them walked out of the room.

"Yes. You don't need to worry. Guide us to see the interesting items so that we sign up for them."

The dragoness used the card Ghana created and used it in the interesting things that she found.

There were sixty-seven body cultivation manuals between the items for the second day. Of them, only three looked interesting.

Yasenia intended to bid for all of them.

If there was an alchemy recipe, blacksmithing book, tailoring manual, or formation knowledge she didn't know about, she used the communication device to call her dears and ask if they wanted it.

Yasenia placed Ghana's name on one hundred and fifty-seven items.

The four women then walked toward their room and entered it. After Tengliu's situation, Yasenia was a bit tired, and she didn't want to socialize a whole lot.

Throwing her body onto the comfortable couch and feeling her body sinking into it, our dragoness sighed.

Cecile seemed still a bit affected, and instead of sitting beside her, she straddled Yasenia and hugged her with her large silver wings while burying her face in her neck and sniffing her sweet floral scent.

Her three phoenix tails were dancing happily, making Yasenia laugh and use her hands to caress them.

Unlike her tail, Cecile's weren't erogenous, so these caresses only gave a feeling of comfort to Cecile.

There were only ten screens today. The reason was that the number of items for auction was much lower.

Carbira was curious and asked. "Why do you want Body Cultivation Manuals?"

Yasenia grabbed one of Tatyana's hands and played with it. "I like collecting them almost as much as I like to collect human slaves."

This statement which would be outrageous in modern society, was accepted by Carbira readily. She was surprised but for the wrong reason. "That's it? You like collecting them?"

"That's it. What other reason is there to be interested in so many methods? It's not like I can learn them all."

"W-Well, maybe to use them in your subordinates?"

Yasenia shrugged. "If they are useful, why not? But I like collecting them."

Carbira's vertical eyes crossed. "I see."

72