Chapter 703. Final Challenge. A Dragoness’s Brutal Combat.
1.7k 11 78
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Trigger warning: Gore.

***************************************

After that, all the people left were transported to a shared space.

Because of the difficulty of the last waves, the number of participants had been reduced to nothing more than 198. Less than ten percent remained from the initial number of challengers.

The place where they were transported was a large room with a massive formation that covered the center of the floor.

The space it took, while not as large as the challenge arena, was enough to allow comfortable fights between cultivators.

The things that this Library Competition had tested until now were individual qualities, and from this point on, a set of new rules were added.

Everyone listened closely.

"The last chance for the now losers has arrived. If you have [Challenge Tickets], you are able to challenge another person and place a bet. While points can be used as a bet, treasures or even contracts are also possible. However, there must be an equal value on both sides. If someone is challenged, they must accept the number of points the opponent bets, but they can reject the other bet at will. Finally, you can only challenge those above you."

"The limit to the points you can bet is half the distance between your points. For example, if someone has 200,000 Points and challenges a person with 300,000 Points, they can place a maximum bet of 50,000. There is also a minimum bet of 10,000 Points. So, if you have 200,000 Points and challenge someone with 203,000 Points, the bet will be fixed at 10,000 even if the point difference is only 3,000."

Our girls became thoughtful. 'So, now it will come biting back for those who used challenge tickets early since their points will be the highest. This means those who were at the top but pushed down by the ones who used their tickets early will have the chance to reclaim their ranks as long as they can defeat opponents with a good strategy. Even someone with 0 points could enter the top 50 ranks if they played it correctly.'

"Finally, there is no limit as to who you challenge as long as they are above you rank-wise. If no one issues a challenge in five minutes and there isn't an ongoing one, the event will end, and the positions will be fixed."

The question was, how many challenge tickets were there remaining? You might be surprised, but because the people with large multipliers were not being left that far behind, they took it slow and, therefore, didn't use theirs.

While a few in the sub-50 category were without them, that wasn't the case for many people.

The one with the least points, ranking 198th, had 398,300 Points, while the first rank had 583,900 Points.

The rest fluctuated between 440 and 550 thousand.

After they were done, the girls quickly looked around to search for Yasenia, and they promptly spotted her. However, their steps paused for a second at her state.

There were no facial expressions, and her body was in a state of high alert, ready to pounce. Her chest moved up and down with her deep and stable breaths, and she was looking forward with a concentrated expression.

Not wanting to disturb their lovely dragoness's concentration, they didn't approach too much, standing nearby but not close by.

They whispered to each other.

"What do you think she is doing?" Asked Evelyn, curious.

Tatyana answered with an interested tone. "Fascinating things. She is currently completely dominated by her instincts."

Andrea and the others blinked. "Completely?"

Tatyana smirked. "If you girls tried to seduce her as she is now, I'm sorry to say, you would end up pregnant without a chance to say no."

Evelyn blinked three times, and her lips arched perversely. "Should I issue a challenge and open my legs? All the people here seeing how I scream my throat out and get pregnant… Gulp. Hey. I was saying as a joke-"

Bang!

Cecile slapped the back of her head. "Do you think Yasenia would be happy to impregnate you in this state?"

Evelyn blushed. "Cough, sorry. Just the thinking of an animalistic mating that would pierce my womb until I surrendered it to her seed made my uterus squeeze."

The girls around coughed to hide their blushes, as Evelyn was not the only one. Angel was even muttering how it was a shame that Yasenia was below her rank-wise.

Tatyana laughed. "I don't know how she ended up in that situation. But, if someone challenges her now… Sorry to say, but their lives will be over."

"I issue a challenge to rank 35!"

Ebirah remembered. "Huh? Rank 35… Isn't that Yasenia?"

Tatyana's mouth arched. "Well, I expected it somewhat..." Then, she looked over to who challenged her, and her beautiful eyebrows arched upward. "Oh? Ho, ho? This fight will be fun to watch, fufufu."

When the number of her rank entered her ears, Yasenia stepped forward, her entire body disappearing and appearing on the right side of the arena.

Before her, a Garuda appeared.

The Garuda was naturally naked, with his bird head releasing a strange laugh accompanied by chirping. "I heard that you dealt with Huang Tao. I can't help but thank you, Yasenia. That man was always an eyesore because of his connections, always stealing my benefits!"

The man clenched his fist and said. "That person was a false Dual Cultivator, never using Dual Cultivation techniques outside of the bed! Such a shame of a disciple; our [Nine Peach Blossom Sect] is disgraced! However…"

The man looked at the emotionless Yasenia and smiled widely. "I'll recover our pride by having you surrender to my supreme pillar!"

He pushed his waist forward, and a dick that was too large sprung out, shining with pinkish radiance.

The aura alone made a few of the weakest females feel tingling around their bodies.

The man smiled widely. Seeing no reaction from Yasenia, he frowned for a brief moment, but he recovered his momentum quickly.

"Yasenia, I want to bet the maximum possible points, 43,500 points! Other than that, I want you to accept a bet that you'll become my Sex Slave! In turn, I bet my freedom in exchange."

[43,000 Points have been added to the Bet.]

[The Additional Bet is being analyzed.]

[…]

[The additional bet is not considered equal. The value of subject <Yasenia Dravory> is too high even if subject <Huang Xiao> offers his freedom in exchange. Please add more value unless the other party agrees.]

The man's facial expression froze, feeling as if something had slapped his face hard enough to echo.

Many laughed in ridicule.

Thankfully for Huang Xiao, he wasn't looking behind him, where our girls were standing, because if he did, his soul might've escaped his body.

The only reason he wasn't feeling the monstrous waves of killing intent released by our girls was that Mirrory, Tatyana, and Valeria were blocking them.

For the three seniors, this kind of provocation wouldn't make them angry, so they kept calm.

Of course, one thing was being calm, and another was not reacting to it.

If, by any chance, Huang Xiao exited the fight alive, Tatyana, Mirrory, and Valeria would make sure he never escaped their grasp.

Meanwhile, a woman who didn't get along well with Huang Xiao was not polite. "Hahaha, what kind of frog wanting to eat swan meat is this? Do you want that dragon as a Sex Slave in exchange for yourself? Can't you feel the energy quality around her body? One Dual Cultivation session with her is probably 1000 times more effective than doing it with you!"

The man became angered and was about to answer when Yasenia's alluring and mellow voice spread around like a beautiful melody.

"I accept."

Almost everyone was stunned.

Du Xian, who had at one point arrived beside our girls, asked nervously. "W-Why did she accept?"

Andrea spat with disdain. "Do you think that he has a chance?"

Du Xian bit her lip while looking at the man's shining rod. "I've heard of that technique. It's extremely dangerous for females, and I've seen men subduing women one realm above them with it. You should never underestimate a Dual Cultivator!"

Evelyn laughed mockingly. "That thing is dangerous? Yasenia's pinky finger would probably feel better than it."

Du Xian sighed, looking worriedly at the battle.

[Terms have been accepted. Combat starts in…]

[10]

[9]

Huang Xiao laughed. "You accepted? It seems that you are not knowledgeable about Dual Cultivators. We might not have the best combat power in group situations. However, if it is a one-on-one with the opposite sex, we become one of the most dangerous!"

It wasn't a lie. Dual cultivators had very mentally disrupting skills, and if one were not careful, they would fall prey to them.

Pleasure was a weapon that many underestimated.

Of course, that was true when speaking in a normal situation.

[5]

[4]

[3]

[2]

[1]

During the final countdown, the man's aura spread around with a very musky but sweet aroma. "Sorry, Yasenia, but the second you stepped in the ring, it was bound to be your loss. [A Beauty's Demise], [Lust Intent Level 4]!"

[0]

Yasenia instantly summoned a protective energy barrier, but she couldn't block it and was hit.

It was not that she was careless. With her animalistic reflexes and heightened senses due to her focused state, she was quicker than ever to react.

However, mental attacks were almost instantaneous and also complex to protect against with other than mental strength and will.

The dragoness's spiritual sense searched around her own body in a fraction of a second, trying to find what had happened to her, and saw a pinkish energy trying to arouse her nervous system and soul.

Seeing this far was not something common for someone at her level, but with her current sense amplification state, Yasenia could see even how her cells breathed.

After the instantaneous self-analyzing, Yasenia summoned her sword and charged at him, her auras exploding around her in a brutal fashion.

ROAR!

Her charge was accompanied by a dragon roar that shook the entire hall.

The man laughed and ordered. "[Estrus Inducing Dance]!"

Yasenia's swift sword descended, intending to bisect the Garuda. Still, the man dodged her with a strangely attractive motion that basically forced Yasenia to look at his waist area and the erect member that was big enough to scare human females.

However, contrary to what the man expected, Yasenia's face or even the pulse of her heart kept being unaltered.

He was confused, but the thing that met his stunned expression was Yasenia's fist.

BANG!

He flew across the arena like a shooting star, slamming against a protective barrier on the other side.

He quickly reacted and shouted, nervous. "Why are you not reacting!? [Pristine Physique], [Peach Blossom Art: Cloth Denial]!"

The aura around his body burst with much more strength and seductive auras, completely recovering his outward appearance, and his naked body became perfect enough to make a few people in the stands dazed for a second.

Of course, the current Yasenia didn't react to it and charged at him.

However, as she moved forward, a strange feeling of weightlessness overcame her body, making her confused.

Looking down, she saw her dress phasing through her body as if her body had become ethereal.

The man's lips arched, and he quickly used a movement technique to rush toward Yasenia. 'I need to use this moment of distraction when she tries to put on her dress again to-eh?'

BANG!

A massive sword slammed onto his chest, making his ribcage crack as his flesh exploded with a fountain of blood.

'How did she manage to put on her dress again so quickly!?'

After rolling on the ground and quickly regaining her footing, he quickly looked at the approaching dragoness with incomprehensible eyes.

Still, what met his eyes was not a clothed Yasenia but a naked Yasenia with a terribly cold expression, shifting her beautifully full hips as her perfectly plump and long legs created a mesmerizing arc.

This time, it was the man who froze for a second when he saw something above Yasenia's attractive vagina. 'A dick?'

BANG!

CRACK!

The kick landed on the side of his face, cracking his skull and sending his body spinning sideways.

Not bothering for a second about her clothes, Yasenia followed behind him and delivered a barrage of non-lethal attacks.

BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!

Her fists flew, her tail was used to prevent the man from flying away, and her legs dug deeply into the man's body, exploding internal organs.

BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!

The naked dragoness's voluptuous body jiggled and bounced as she moved, revealing her everything.

However, the spectators could not feel arousal because of the terrifyingly cold aura around the seductive woman slowly turning a low-level Epoch Core into a pulp.

BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!

The spectators saw that, gradually, the naked Yasenia was creating a "dress" for herself out of the blood of Huang Xiao.

Each time her fist, claws, or leg landed, a stream of blood hit her own body, turning her healthy, supple, and white skin tainted with a crimson liquid.

Grabbing the face of the man who looked like a corpse that ten people beat up, Yasenia's growling voice spread around. "The only thing that you achieve forcing my nakedness is inducing my anger."

The cultivators around felt so much innate fear that even when a woman as attractive as Yasenia was completely naked before them, they couldn't bring themselves to appreciate her.

However, Yasenia's beating was far from over.

When the dual cultivator was about to open his mouth, she quickly stabbed her finger in seven locations around his neck and blocked his acupuncture points so that he couldn't speak.

In short, from now on, he couldn't surrender.

What followed was something brutal enough to become a nightmare for many.

Yasenia's hands semi-transformed into dragon claws, and then she slashed at him.

Chunks of flesh began flying around, but nothing could be heard because the man's screams were muted. Therefore, the only sound was the thumps of Yasenia's attacks landing on flesh and the sound of flesh being torn apart.

His muscles, his skin, his bones, his organs. Around the place where the man was brutally attacked, Yasenia straddled him while ruthlessly swinging her claws, and body parts could be seen strewn around the large puddle of blood.

This brutality continued until Yasenia was forcefully expelled from the arena because the man had died.

When Yasenia appeared outside, naked but with a body covered in blood, her aura around her burst, cleaning herself in an instant, and she waved her hand.

Her beautiful blue dress covered her alluring curves, snuggly fitting around her and highlighting her beauty.

And yet, no matter how beautiful, people didn't even dare to look at her.

Yasenia looked around coldly and waved her hand again to place a silver orb on top of her dears and the Beast Heirs. "If a dual cultivator dares to use any similar tactic with any of the ones I've marked, I'll capture you and torment you until you beg for me to kill you."

Then, she walked toward her dears, tantalizingly sashaying her voluptuous hips with her back straight and looking unbothered by having shown her naked figure.

Because of this fight, Yasenia had lost her previous concentrated aura, recovering her mind from being led by her instincts.

After integrating her experiences, her combat mastery would go through a rapid growth one more time, and breaking through the third level of War and Monarch intent was around the corner.

Meanwhile, on the list, Yasenia's name jumped upward, steadily landing in the first rank.

1-. Yasenia Dravory, 585,100 Points.

**************************************************

Cecile: Attractive.

Evelyn: … I wanted to refute you, but it seems that my brain is trained enough to open the floodgates each time I see Yasenia's naked figure. I need to change my panties.

Yasenia: *Whispers while hugging her back* Why change~? Let's have a bit of fun~.

Evelyn: O-Oh, fuck me.

Yasenia: Fufufu, yes~.

Evelyn: Wait, I didn't mean it in that sense!

Author: And there they go to have a bit of fun.

Angel: I-I also wanted to…

Author: Wait a second to see if you are the target of the next question.

Angel: Okay…

Author: I summon you!

?????: Hello-

Angel: Who are you going to ask today?

?????: Cough, you are quite eager, little Angel. I want to ask the seniors.

Angel: Nice~. Bye!

?????: Huh?

Andrea: Ignore her, hahaha.

Tatyana: Ask away, anonymous.

?????: Okay… What are the elements above solar, moon, star, death, and fate (mutated)?

Mirrory: Can we answer this?

Author: No… (๑ˊ▵ॢˋ̥๑)

Tatyana: What's that face?

Author: Cough, shy?

Tatyana: …

?????: …

Author: And that's all for today~.

Kali: Huh? At least answer one question.

Author: I did~.

The rest: You didn't!

Author: Hahaha. By the way, the winner of the poll ended up being white! Thanks for participating~.

78