Chapter 715. Creating Yasenia’s Body Cultivation Technique.
1.9k 16 71
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Two weeks had gone by since Yasenia returned from the secret realm.

During this time, Valeria, Tatyana, and Mirrory had been doing nothing but trying to create a Body Cultivation Method for Yasenia.

Naturally, as the person who would receive the tailor-made cultivation technique, Yasenia had to spend most of the time with them.

But, since the dragoness had already set up everything in her power, she had nothing else to do.

Her efforts during the last years finally became visible, and she finished creating a comprehensive and almost autonomous system that needed minimal effort on her part. Each day, she needed about two hours to deal with everything, and she could let things accumulate until the next day.

Only urgent matters would need to be reported to her during the rest of the day, which were very rare. 

Having freed up so much time, the dragoness used half of it to create the cultivation technique with the seniors and the other half to spend with her dears in a leisurely and intimate manner. 

At this time, Yasenia was in the middle of a room filled with complex runes, formations, and energy veins.

She was entirely naked and standing in the middle of everything while lights, mist, and other fantastical effects scanned her and moved around her.

While ninety percent of the work was done by the seniors, Yasenia needed to do the final ten.

Creating a cultivation technique, even if it was a derivative, was incredibly complicated. With her main body and using mountains of resources, even Tatyana took over 12 years to create Yasenia's current main cultivation technique [Convergence Of The Celestial Bodies] from their Sun, Moon, and Star components. Furthermore, the ones Tatyana used back then were already suitable to be merged. 

Now, with a much weaker body, Tatyana, Mirrory, and Valeria were trying to create a combination using [Lunar Tide Reversal Body Technique], [Immortal Sun Obliterating Body Technique], and [Stellar Fusion Core Body Technique].

Mirrory commented as she moved her energy through the formations they set up together. "It's quite interesting, right?"

Valeria was by Yasenia's side, using Yasenia's body as a channel to aid Tatyana and Mirrory and give them information about her. The Nature Spirit Queen smiled. "These three cultivation techniques are extremely perfect. I thought that it was a coincidence that Andrea's technique was so good, but it seems that all those that could be retrieved with the [Diamond Key] were exceptional."

Tatyana twisted her hand, and the flow of the energy changed abruptly, increasing the temperature of the room. "Not only that, they feel as if they all come from the same source."

Yasenia felt Valeria's large hand traveling down her stomach slowly, stopping on her genital area and pouring energy. This wasn't the first time, so the dragoness wasn't surprised.

Valeria leaned down and whispered. "Sorry, little Yasenia."

Yasenia smiled, looking at Valeria with trust in her eyes. "Don't worry. I understand that you need to analyze my entire body. Avoiding touch is just silly."

Tatyana snorted. "Right. Don't act like a shy virgin when you've already eaten her once."

Valeria chuckled and hugged Yasenia closely while leaning down, giving her a tender kiss on the cheek. "Well, I can't deny that I'm happy that I'm touching what I've been longing for again."

Yasenia blinked. "Longing for?"

Valeria sighed and pouted. "Yasenia, the pleasure you gave me was a first. Honestly, I've been using my shared senses with Kali to quench my lust. If not, I might have jumped you already."

Tatyana commented mercilessly. "Until you understand what I told you about, you can only continue to suffer."

Valeria's pout deepened. Yasenia couldn't help but think that she would probably be able to hang a pot on her lips from how pronounced it was. She laughed at the thought of the almighty Spirit Queen being used as a pot-hanging tool.

Smiling when she saw Yasenia laugh, Valeria continued moving her hand to the dragoness's thighs while asking. "What are you laughing at, little Yasenia?"

Yasenia blinked and smiled playfully. "Not telling~."

Mirrory squinted and commented with a small laugh. "She probably wanted to use you as a pot-hanging tool."

With surprise in her eyes, the dragoness asked. "How did you know?"

The Nature Queen tickled the dragoness's plump thighs in response, making her burst into laughter. "Oh! Hahaha, Valeria, stop! Hahaha." 

"Apologize, or I'll tickle you until you cry~!"

The dragoness sincerely apologized; the knowledgeable senior was too much of a tickling expert. When Valeria heard her apologies, she was satisfied and crouched to rest her chin on Yasenia's shoulder. After all, even when Yasenia was considered very tall among human-sized creatures, Valeria was quite literally three meters tall, almost double Yasenia's height. 

"That's what you get for being disrespectful. Next time, I'll also tickle you until you apologize sincerely." 

Yasenia laughed and asked, looking at her. "Are you copying my methods?"

The Nature Spirit Queen smirked. "Yes. I saw that you do that when you want to punish the girls, so I wanted to try. It's quite fun seeing you squirm in my arms." 

"Sigh, why do I feel like you will use any excuse to tickle me from now on?"

"Fufu~, be prepared, little Yasenia."

Tatyana suddenly commented. "Oh? A breakthrough. Look at this."

She sent information to the other three, and Yasenia could only understand a small part of it. Valeria blinked. "Oh wow. That's really ingenuous of you."

Mirrory agreed. "Using the formations this way is interesting. How about if we add this method?"

Tatyana and Valeria looked at the reviewed information and nodded. Tatyana commented. "That's much better. We could elevate our chances of success from my original 20 to at least 45 percent." 

Confused, the dragoness asked. "Isn't that too little?"

The seniors explained, and Tatyana was the one who spoke first. "Creating a cultivation technique is something that must be done by repeatedly trying. Therefore, even having a two percent chance of success is good enough. We can elevate that to forty-five, and since each percentage is a qualitative jump, they are excellent odds."

"I see."

Valeria commented. "But, if we want to use this, we need to use Yin and Yang energies. How do we do that?"

Tatyana commented with a flat expression. "Dual Cultivation."

Valeria and Mirrory blinked twice. Mirrory asked with confusion. "You want me to Dual cultivate with her?"

Tatyana shook her head. "No, you are not needed. Truth and the elements you can provide are not Yin or Yang enough. However, I have an extremely pure Yin energy, and Valeria can transform her energy into an extremely pure Yang energy as a life spirit."

The Nature Queen commented. "I mean, I can do that, but I'm primarily Yin-related when it comes to fertility. While it is true that Life is one of the most powerful Yang elements, things change in that aspect because I chose a female form when I humanized." 

The Death Empress nodded. "I know, but you've forgotten one thing. Little Treasure's constitution is the [Celestial Yin and Yang Body]."

Both women realized, and Mirrory commented. "Right, I was too focused on the techniques and completely forgot that she has that Heaven-defying physique."

Valeria similarly agreed. "If we take into account that, it is certainly possible."

The dragoness, who had been listening, asked. "So… um… I'm going to Dual Cultivate with Mom and Valeria?"

The three nodded. Tatyana commented. "Although I hate to admit it, this is the fastest and by far best way to create it. Things would've been different if you didn't have the [Celestial Maiden Ascends Through The Heavens] Dual Cultivation technique. But you have it. And that thing is completely game-changing." 

The dragoness didn't have a problem. While dual cultivating with Valeria was not something in her plans, the only reason she didn't do so now were two things. 

The first problem, and the most important, was Tatyana's consent. 

The Second problem was Valeria's feelings. While Yasenia could feel affection toward her, the feeling was not love. Of course, the dragoness didn't think this was strange.

While Yasenia herself was a walking seductress and had most of the qualities someone would want to find in a lover, Valeria was a senior who had lived through countless years, so for someone like that to fall in love with our dragoness in less than a decade was utterly unrealistic.

Unless there was a special bond, like Tatyana's and Yasenia's, a change in feelings, one as important as love, to appear in a senior, took time and effort. 

More so when Valeria usually saw her as nothing more than a young, interesting, and likable junior. Add to that Yasenia's lack of initiative and Valeria falling in love with Yasenia, and it was not bound to happen for who knows how long.

The only thing that might have been pulling them closer together was the link between them, Kali. 

While Kali worked on slowly and naturally changing her previously blooming feelings toward Valeria, Valeria was slowly being affected by the strengthening love of her master toward Yasenia.

Like it or not, Valeria was spiritually connected with Kali to a soul level. Their connection was no less than [Interlocked Souls]. Therefore, Kali's feelings slowly entered the ancient Nature Spirit Queen through their connection.

Valeria noticed these feelings coming through the connection, and since she had never truly loved before, she was not aware of what they were. So, with the curiosity a senior had toward new experiences, Valeria accepted the leaking feelings from Kali's very soul.

That's why, as time passed, Valeria's attempts at intimacy with Yasenia were slowly increasing, and she also treated her so nicely.

In a natural and non-harmful way, Valeria's feelings of senior-to-junior affection for Yasenia were slowly but surely being affected by Kali's love.

Her current position was a good example. 

Valeria crouched behind Yasenia, hugging her and resting her chin on her shoulder while her hands tenderly and softly caressed Yasenia's body to complete the technique.

She could caress her thighs without a problem and without the need to hug her, but she was doing so. 

Usually, Valeria would've felt indifferent from touching Yasenia. After all, touching a naked body was nothing special for her. 

However, inside of Valeria's heart, there was a spark of joy from being so close to her.

The scent of the dragoness, the softness of her skin, the temperature of her body, and the memories of the wild night when she lost herself in Yasenia's sensual body slowly but surely affected the Nature Spirit Queen. 

The attentive Death Empress naturally noticed these signs, and that's why she didn't mind Valeria dual cultivating with Yasenia when it was entirely for Yasenia's benefit. 

One could argue that dual cultivating would also be beneficial, but Tatyana knew it was unnecessary. After all, her own body's Yin energy was more than enough to "feed" the bottomless pit that was her little treasure. 

While her current body was at a similar level as Yasenia's, the quality of her Yin energy was leagues above what Tatyana should possess. It was so strong that she couldn't share her Yin energy with Yasenia for quite some time until she managed to control the quality and output. 

Mirrory commented. "Yasenia, prepare yourself. Your body will become the core of the formation, and you will need to process vast amounts of Yin and Yang energies. This time you will need to use the technique you learned from your Dual Cultivation Technique and suck Valeria's and Tatyana's energies. Unlike before, you need to be selfish and not share. Don't worry about damaging them; even one of them would be able to 'bloat' you with enough energy to burst, so suck without any regard."

Yasenia asked. "The technique is [Heavenly Maiden Absorbs The Heavens], right?" 

Mirrory nodded. "Yes. That one. How is your mastery over it?"

Yasenia coughed. "It should be stronger than my control over Sunrise."

The three seniors blinked, and Tatyana asked, confused. "How? That technique absorbs energy during Dual Cultivation one-sidedly, so you should've never used it… Ah!"

Yasenia nodded awkwardly. "I used it quite a lot during my War Trial. I threw all my sympathy away, wanting to become stronger during that time and finish as soon as possible, so I used all the tools available to me… Honestly, if what I did during that trial was done outside, I would've long been classified as a Demonic Cultivator."

Tatyana, Valeria, and Mirrory realized something. 

Valeria hugged Yasenia tightly to comfort her and said softly. "No wonder you hate being classified as someone who forces themselves onto others. You perfectly know what that entails."

Yasenia nodded and muttered. "Sorry, since it was a trial and I knew they were not real, I did quite a lot of very evil things."

The three seniors looked at her softly, and Tatyana stepped forward, hugging her from the front. "Don't worry, little treasure. You did well. When you came outside, you never even thought of doing that, which shows how much control you have over yourself."

Mirrory comforted her. "Using all tools available in a place where your survival is at stake is not completely wrong. As long as you have a bottom line and understand the truths of your actions, the actions you did mean nothing. A trial is ultimately a place to test one's limits, which you did admirably."

The dragoness cheered up again and nodded with a smile. Her smile stiffened a bit as two pairs of hands approached her genitals. 

Valeria bit one of her ears while Tatyana bit one of her breasts. 

Mirrory smirked as she saw the dragoness stiffen. "Now, little one, it's time you go through a trial of a similar magnitude. I hope your mind stays the same after this~."

Only now, Yasenia registered that she was about to be fucked by two ancient seniors that were an expert in the arts of carnal pleasures. 

The second their fingers grazed her sensitive spots, a massive shock of pleasure forced her back to arch as a loud moan escaped her throat. "Aahn~."

Her eyes widened in stupefaction because of her sensitivity. Just a light touch on her nipples and labia had forced a moan out of her. 'W-What?' 

Mirrory commented with a smirk. "Right. We forgot to add, but since you are the core of the formation and energy constantly flows through you, you will naturally be more sensitive than usual. Good luck."

Yasenia looked at Mirrory with fear and sent her most honest prayer to the heavens. 'Oh heavens, please give me strength.' 

***************************************************************

Evelyn: Will our dragoness even survive?

Andrea: Although tempting, I would be more afraid than anything to be "attacked" by those two.

Cecile: She even cut the connection with me to not overwhelm me.

Kali: I hope the heavens answer her prayers because those three probably won't. 

Angel: Poor Yasenia…

Author: Hahaha, let's move on~. I summon you!

Andrew Miles: Hello!

Kali: Welcome.

Andrew Miles: Tatyana, the maids that died in the line of duty while Yasenia was growing up, did you make them part of your undead army?

Tatyana: I didn't. While talent is important when I create undead to classify their quality, I lack no normal or elite undead. I can create General Class Undead with my resentment, but how could I resent those who died protecting my little treasure? So, instead, I gave them a Ritual that would cleanse their souls and guarantee that they are reincarnated in at least a good family.

Andrew Miles: Something like that exists? 

Tatyana: It's pretty costly to do, but yes. It is a highly complex ritual that uses Fate to tie the reincarnating soul with a prosperity Fate string. Of course, not many use it because it can affect their own Fate. However, I am immune to after-effects because I'm outside Fate.

Andrew Miles: Wow.

Tatyana: It's not that impressive. While I say a "good" family, it is very vague. So, it can be a perfect family that suddenly gets raided by bandits. Or a good family that has a horrible person by their side and makes them suffer. It is just a better option than "random" reincarnation.

Andrea Miles: I see.

Author: And that's all for today~. Bye-bye!

71