Chapter 6 (NSFW) – Tea Party (3) ❤️
6.5k 5 115
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Double Release!

My first proper sex scene. Cut a bro some slack.


Chapter 6 (NSFW) – Tea Party (3) ❤️

 

Yui, still leaning over Envy with her breast pressing against Envy's, traced Envy's lips with her tongue. The gag was in the way but she did not mind, she nibbled and licked and sealed those luscious lips. Envy wriggled her head but it was futile, Yui had a firm grip on her drill hair.

As Yui withdrew her head, she bit Envy's lower lip stretching it, releasing it with a satisfying snap. “You’ll remember this, won’t you? You’ll remember this forever, that it was I who desecrated you.”

Envy who was in denial snapped back to reality, glaring at Yui. She tried to gather mana again, and again it slipped through her fingers. Only for a minuscule quantity to flow back into her.

Yui knew, to break Envy, she must first not be hiding away in denial. Yui will drag her kicking and screaming out of it. “From now on, you’ll never ever be the same again.” Yui moved back and handed Envy’s right melon to the waiting Miyu, "Mi-chan, here."

Miyu jumped in without hesitation, grabbing the tit with both hands. It was massive, her small hands could not completely encase it. And they were soft, soft enough to spill through the gaps between her fingers, yet, springy enough return retain its shape when she molded and deformed it. 

Envy writhed, the new sensation of her breast being played with felt extremely uncomfortable to her. 

"Eisst-chan, Feeu-chan." Yui waved them over. They reluctantly approached, knowing that Yui would enjoy teasing them if they did not. Yui presented the left breast. "Feeu-chan, go ahead."

Feeu glanced to Eisst and back to the large orb doubtfully. She reached out acting like she was approaching a sleeping bear with a ten-metre stick, she poked it with a swift jab, causing the boob to jiggle. Across from her, she saw Miyu chomping down on her feast.

Noticing Feeu's hesitation, Yui gave her a push. "Feeu-chan, there's a rumor that one can improve her breast size if she touches another's who is larger than hers."

"That's a lie." Feeu frowned though still watching the hypnotic melons shaking from Miyu's playing and Envy's struggle.

"Perhaps, but you never know until you try."

That was enough excuse for Feeu to proceed, enclosing the entire pink cherry in her mouth. Inside, her tongue flickered around while she sucked. She vacuumed so hard that she never release the teat despite bobbing her head and stretching the tit like dough as if some size would transfer over to her if she sucked hard enough, exacting a loud MMPPPHHHFFFF from Envy.

-

Eisst unconsciously stood at a prime location, directly between the legs, watching mesmerisingly the two girls go to town on Envy's breast. Sneakily, Yui hugged her from behind, blowing into her ear. "Eisst-chan, don't miss out on the fun." Yui pulled her down and knelt beside her, Envy's very exposed slit before them. She watched a clear liquid leaked from the soft mound. 

"How does it look?" Yui asked, her chin on Eisst's shoulder. 

"I don't know. I've only seen yours and Feeu-san's, and everything was a blur then." Eisst replied truthfully.

"Then as a photographer," Yui extended her arms from under Eisst's armpits, her index fingers split the mound straight down the middle to reveal a pink interior while her thumbs spread Envy's asscheeks displaying the other hole clearly. Yui pushed her body closer, her face was close enough to breathe on Envy, and as her breath caressed the pink entrance more liquid spilled out, dripping down to Envy's tensed anus. "Is it enticing?"

Her lips were just centimetres away from Envy's lower lips. Each time Miyu or Feeu tugged on Envy's boobs, the honeypot would open and close leaking just that bit more. Her thought flew back to the temple, where Lust had surprised her and infected her with lust mana, remembering how good she felt. Wanting to ease up the pitiful Envy, she stuck out her tongue and licked up the honey.

"Ara Ara~ I guess that answers the question." Eisst knew Yui was definitely smiling even though she could not see. "Eisst-chan, you're just edging her if you so move timidly. Here watch me." Yui, too, began to taste the honey. Eisst was entranced, wide-sweeping motions lapping up and down, vigorous thrust in and out, slurping with a vacuum suck, sometimes slowing down to give the top nub some small left-right wiggle, a true master at work.

"You try," Yui returned the dancefloor to Eisst, happily observing, Eisst's progress. Clit licks, tongue thrusts, and sucks were added into her repertoire, while she was not bringing Envy to a climax in a minute, it was a step in the right direction. 

"Don't forget about your fingers and remember not to go too deep." Yui reminded, giving Eisst a pat.

Getting up, Yui gave Dryad some instructions before kneeling down beside Envy's head. From her vantage point, she saw Feeu and Miyu working together, Miyu would bunch their toys together for Feeu to savour the sweet cherries. Envy's breath had turned short and shallow and her misty eyes trickled tears of frustration.

"Envy-chan," She kissed the tears away, gently brushing away a lock of hair that stuck to Envy's forehead, and whispered into her ear. "You didn't think this was all, did you?"

The gag slowly morphed prying open Envy's mouth to form an O-ring. Envy panicked, but her eyes were suddenly covered by Yui's hand. "Envy-chan, I said before, I'll engrave in you that it was me who desecrated you."

Yui stuck her tongue into Envy's ear, thrusting it in and licking around. As she switched to the other ear, Yui made it a point to block the ear she released with her spare hand. This repeated each time Yui rotated around, completely dominating Envy's hearing, deprived of her sight, the strange sounds that reverberated in her brain and ticklish feeling combined with the growing pleasure blotted out anything thoughts.

Both her ears had been tormented and were now sealed, by the devil. Envy did not know how much time had passed, when light gradually returned to her eyes, she saw, not the familiar ceiling, but the devil grinning down at her.

Yui watched as Envy suddenly arched her body trying to escape, looking up she immediately noticed why. Eisst's head was lower than before. In an attempt to tighten her ass stuck, Envy strained herself, unconsciously sticking out her tongue. Yui wasted no time, scooping it up and giving it a strong suck.

Envy mind overload, hatred, frustration, pleasure, anger, fear. A tipping point came when she felt something wet slither across her ass. She tried to escape, but her mouth was blocked, she could not breathe. Her body was burning. She could only hear the sound sucking echoing loudly in her inner ear. Something brewed from the depths of her womb, a familiar feeling yet foreign in its intensity. All her sensations gathered together, from her mouth, from her breast, from her pussy, from her anus, pushing her over the edge in a violent explosion.

"~~AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH~~❤️❤️❤️"

Wave after wave of pleasure coursed through her body. Her eyes flew wide open as she felt the strongest orgasm in her life, and throughout the entire ordeal, the only thing she saw was the beautiful amethyst eyes of the devil watching hers. And as darkness clouded her consciousness, those eyes were the last thing she saw.

Yui watched, her face close enough for her nose to be touching Envy's forehead, as Envy rolled her eyes back and fainted. The moment she had felt Envy's climax approaching, she instantly released her suction on Envy's tongue and positioned her head closer to engrave her image into Envy.

Yui raised her gaze, after ensuring her prey was completely unconscious, to find Miyu, Feeu, and Eisst standing back, away from Envy's blast zone. The entire body of Envy twitched and quivered as small orgasms continued to rack through. Her hands were raised to form a double peace, while her legs were still raised in an M where a constant stream of pee arced out. The double peace was an instruction by Yui to Dryad.

Taking in the entire scene, Yui could not help but grieve. "Damnit, we really should invest in a camera."

--

As the fountain from Envy trickled to a stop, Dryad appeared. She mopped up the puddle, cleaned Envy's slit, and even hand a towel to Eisst to wipe herself before returning to her spot. The Magical Girls stood by the side watching the naked Envy.

"Eisst-chan, Feeu-chan. Did you enj–" Yui stopped herself instead she walked over to hug their waist and gave them a kiss on their cheeks. "You two were spectacular."

Meanwhile, Miyu took off her oversized T-shirt, she only wore a pair of pink-white striped panties. Eisst asked bewildered. "Wrath-san, why are you undressing?" 

Yui pinched her butt causing her to yelp, "For your reward silly. Now turn and face Onee-san, let Onee-san strip you."

"You..." Feeu tried to stall. "Reward for what?"

"Reward for helping with Envy-chan's training." Yui swiftly undid the neck clasp, letting the front cloth split to reveal two small apples. Her hands easily slid under the high slits to take off a pair of stained panties. Giving it a deliberate sniff, she grinned at Feeu. "And someone is still unsatisfied."

"T-That's from before." Feeu made an excuse.

"Ara~ Is that so? Onee-san remembers tossing this away before we did anything serious, it should have dried by now," Yui demolished the lame excuse. "As punishment for lying, Feeu-chan must keep her qipao on."

Turning around, Yui hugged Eisst before she could escape and whispered. "Onee-san is sorry for not paying much attention to you today. Onee-san will make it up to you." Giving a soft peck, Yui pulled down the breast flaps to reveal a pair of succulent udders. As for the bottom, Yui gave the bunny suit a quick slice with a mana blade, cutting open a hole and ripping the fishnet stockings. "My Eisst-chan looks so amazing, just like a breedable bunny," Yui exclaimed.

"Lust-san..." Eisst wanted to protest but could not find the words to.

"Eisst-chan, Feeu-chan, come help Onee-san out of her clothes." Yui spread her hands apart, allowing them access to her suit.

After spending so much time with Yui, they were much more relaxed than when they first arrived. The two glanced at each other and nodded, after fighting together for so long, they could convey intentions without speaking. They would not resign themselves to their fate and go quietly into the night. 

Eisst moved behind Yui, pressing her bare pillows against Yui's back. Eisst rested her head on Yui's shoulder just as Yui did before and her hands wrapped around seeking to undo the buttons. As more buttons were undone, Eisst slipped one hand underneath, feeling Yui's skin.

Steeling herself, Feeu knelt down to work on the pants. She tentatively brought her face closer to bite the zipper and pulled it down. Her fingers fumbled with the front button before releasing it. The pants easily slide down, revealing soaked panties. 

Yui was caught totally off guard by their forwardness. The shy Eisst trying to copy her was beyond adorable. While the sight of Feeu with her chest exposed servicing her was extremely stimulating. How should she reward these lovelies?

Feeu, embolden by Yui's stunned inaction, decided to be a little playful, giving the drenched cloth a bold lick, and returning what Yui said to her. "It seems someone else is unsatisfied."

Yui, who had been holding it in since playing with Feeu, snapped. She twirled Eisst around to give her a rough kiss. Using magic, she toss Feeu on her shoulder, while still devouring Eisst, she walked over to Envy.

"Hey, Hey. I'm sorry ok. Hey, stop. Stop!" Feeu kicked her legs but to no avail.

Only once she placed Feeu onto one of Envy's breasts did Yui release Eisst from her oral prison. "Oh~ Onee-san is not angry~" She lifted Eisst, positioning her on the other breast, facing Feeu.

"Mi-chan you'll have to take the bottom," Yui instructed as she removed her panties and straddled Envy's face. The cart lowered down to the ground to give everyone more footing, Envy's lower body curled up slightly, legs bent towards her own head. A fully naked Miyu jumped onto the exposed vagina of Envy that was pointing to the ceiling and mashed their pussies together.

The four were all in position on the unconscious Envy, Yui on her face, Feeu and Eisst on her mounds, while Miyu ground against her pussy in a mating press holding her legs as support.

"In fact~ Onee-san is happy~ And~ Very~ Very~ Aroused~" Yui's eyes shone a brilliant amethyst as she declared. "Don't faint too early~❤️"

------

Warm flesh smashed against wet flesh, jets of liquid sprayed, and lustful moans permeated the pavilion. The debauchery continued on Envy, on the floor and back onto Envy. The four only collapsed onto the couch once three of them could not move.

Yui laid on the lounge with Miyu curled up and sleeping on top of her. Miyu rested her head on Yui's breast, Miyu's quiet breaths tickling her. Nestled in her left arm was Eisst, while Feeu snuggled in her right. Both their outfits had been cast aside at some point, leaving them to press their nude bodies against Yui.

Yui could not stop her hands from savouring their butts. Each were unique, Eisst's soft and pillowy while Feeu's was firm and tight. Her groping grew wilder as she contemplated starting another round.

"Stop it, you hentai1Pervert. How are you not tired?" Feeu weakly slapped away her fondling hand. Eisst, like Miyu, had fallen asleep.

Unlike the other three, Yui seemed to have become even more energetic, her skin glossy and radiant. "You know I'll never get tired of you." Yui planted a kiss on Feeu's forehead.

"Humph, you hentai. In the end, everything pretty much happened the way I thought it would." Feeu complained though she kept clinging to Yui, "No ecchi stuff? Yeah, right. Almost everything has been ecchi."

"Ara~ I don't remember saying we won't have fun~" Yui locked eyes with Feeu and with a gentle smile said, "And did keep my promise of getting to know the two of you better. Even if it's a little, we can meet again and learn more about each other again."

Feeu's blaming eyes softened as she asked, "And what did you learn?"

"That Eisst-chan's hobby is photography. That Feeu-chan is a voyeur who masturbated to her brother's girlfriend—"

"Hey!" Feeu protested, earning a spank from Yui.

"I've also learnt that Feeu-chan has sensitive bod—"

Suddenly, a mass of mana spilled forth and condensed into a massive spirling earth bullet.

"DIE!!!!"

In that split second Yui could only form a feeble magic barrier. Knowing it would not hold, she flipped over to shield the three weary girls with her body.

 

 


Cliffhanger-no-Jutsu.

As my April fools, wouldn't it be funny if I left the story here and go on hiatus😆

I may edit the two chapters sometime later. I'll let you know if I do. Right now, I'm dead tired from work and rushing this out.


Please leave a comment and drop a heart if you like the chapter 😘😘😘

115