Chapter 23 – Private Time With Miyu (1)
2.6k 13 60
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
Sorry for the late chapter, life happened.
For the next few weeks, until things settle, releases will be irregular and shorter. Sorry, don’t have much time.

On another note, the glossary is done

Minor change: Witch of Hate’s name, Yumi -> Yami

Chapter 23 – Private Time With Miyu (1)

 

The instant the large jellyfish lifted the cage, the portal marble activated behind Lust and out of it charged Miyu followed by Fenrir, Dryad and the rest of the Demons. But by then, the jellyfish and its riders were already gone.

Despite her sweet smile, the air around Lust was seething from the amount of mana she unconsciously emitted. Oh, she was pissed. Not just because someone might hurt her cute babes, but also because she did not notice the space around her being locked. She dropped the portal marble requesting reinforcements when Aur mentions Volantes but only now did Miyu arrive.

In the end, she achieved her goal but lost the battle.

“Onee-chan, where’s the trouble?” Miyu looked around, confused to not find any threat. Lust’s smile melted into a gentle one and her icy pressure disappeared as if it was never there.

“Mi-chan is late to the party.” Lust carried Miyu onto her lap, placing Miyu such that they faced each other. She leaned forward, nuzzling her face between Miyu’s breasts.

“Onee-chan, is something wrong?” Miyu asked, very confused. And yet, that did not stop her from comforting her Onee-chan by stroking her head.

Breathing in Miyu’s calming scent, Lust reflected on the meeting, particularly being unable to teleport. Even with Vili’s warning about Aur being a schemer, she would not change a thing of her plan. But if the meeting had devolved into a fight, she would be stranded without backup or an escape route. While she was confident in defeating Hate, who knew what other cards Aur had up her cat sleeve.

At least, she placed her Mask Demons around the area. If they worked with Sebastian and Sofi, they could perhaps lift the jellyfish cage for her army to arrive, though it would be a hard fight against a Fenrir-caliber Demon.

Why had this happened? She knew why. The disappointing display of Gam coupled with always seeing a lazy Vili had skewed her view of Etativi, making her underestimate Aur. Thankfully, this important lesson did not cost anything.

“Onee-chan lost to someone,” Lust sighed.

The moment she said that Miyu’s attitude switched. From a sunny sky to a mother of all storms hidden behind her stone-cold mask. Miyu asked, “Who does Onee-chan need to eliminate?”

Lust shook her head, enjoying those soft mounds pressing against her face. “Onee-chan just needs Mi-chan to heal her~”

Miyu instantly switched back to her sunny self and declared while giggling from Lust’s ticklish hair. “Then, it’s my turn to pamper Onee-chan tonight!”

“I look forward to it~” Lust hummed, her mood recovered completely. She was not the type to beat herself over a mistake. Learn from it and move on, life is too short to dwell on them. Besides, there are still many Magical Girls out in the wild to catch. She continued in a reinvigorated tone, “I might have lost but she’d find out I’m not going to roll over so easily. I hope Aur likes her present~”

“What did you do this time?” Vili asked as she added another tangerine to her kill score. She had, in fact, noticed the spatial lock but did not tell Lust, planning instead to use this as a lesson and lecture her when they returned but it seemed it was not necessary.

“Nothing much, it’s a crate of normal tangerines grown by the Wolves.” Lust pointed to her Wolf Demons. They were playing tag in the rubble of the collapsed roof with a mini-Fenrir. They were evenly matched, the Wolves had speed but mini-Fenrir utilised his size to weave in-between gaps. Lust continued, “It just so happened that they can sense the seeds of their fruits.”

Vili sighed, “I don’t think anything magical will slip through her detection.”

“Of course not, if it did it would be our lucky break. No, the seeds are a cover. She’d expect us to pull something and try something we did.” Lust grinned, this time hugging Miyu to her breasts, delighted to explain her master plan. “You’ll be surprised how cheap a GPS tracker is. I asked the wolves to embed it in the wooden crate itself.”

“You—Really, pulling surprises out of nowhere,” Vili laughed as she shook her head. “It might work but it’s a long shot.”

“Their base is definitely shielded but when they throw out the crate. . .” Lust took out a tablet, its screen flashing ‘Unable To Locate Signal’, her eyes flashed amethyst. “Round two starts.”

---

Elsewhere,

“Did they really think I was that incompetent to miss this basic tracking magic? One swipe of my tail and poof! Dispelled.” Aur snorted, there was already a small pile of tangerine peels next to her. “Oh, these are delicious. They taste like Ooms, I can see why Vili loves them so much.”

*Achoo* *Ack*

“Yami! Yami!” Aur choked on a seed.

---

Returning back from the meeting, Yui entered the kitchen together with Miyu to whip up some late dinner. Unfortunately, most of her time these days was spent between her various magic tool projects and after-school council teasing, leaving Yui with less quality time with her Imouto.

Miyu did not mind, she even took to cooking to ease Yui’s burden. In truth, Sofi could do it but she wanted her Onee-chan to taste her cooking, lest she forgets about her. Yui was an excellent cook, stemming from many years of cooking for herself, and you would expect Miyu to have similar skills since she lived alone too.

However, her tiny apartment did not have a kitchen, forcing Miyu to spend the trickle of allowance from her inheritance on convenience food. Her aunt said that the same inheritance was not enough to get a bigger place. Back when Yui found out, she strictly forbade Miyu from consuming those cheap imitations, teaching Miyu how to cook proper food, and swore in her heart to destroy the aunt that pushed her Miyu into this situation. And now, under the supervision of Sofi and occasionally Yui, Miyu’s culinary skills steadily blossomed. Tonight’s scrumptious dinner was mostly done by Miyu, earning the praise of Yui along with many headpats.

After dinner, Yui was about to enter the bath when Miyu hurriedly stopped her. She needed some time to prepare a special surprise for Yui. Curious. In the meantime, Yui decided to pour over her various research materials. She wanted to be fully prepared for her upcoming first dates, mainly focusing on her date with Feeu as Keiko might have some plans when she invited Yui.

These two dates would be good practise for the amusement park date she had for Miyu. She caught Miyu looking when she brought back the magazines. Too bad the amusement park would have to wait for after her double date, even she knew that triple dates were too much.

She leafed through her many magazines, Top 100 Romantic Spots, Best First Date Activities, Cafes on a Budget. Hey, she was still a student after all. Money problems were a thing even with the generous allowance from her mother. It is not like she could rob a bank. . . could she?

As she contemplated burglary, she heard a knock. The door creaked open slightly for a thin voice to enter. “Onee-chan, you can come to the baths.”

The rapid footsteps implied Miyu had run off, she did not even show herself to her beloved Onee-chan.

Very curious.

 


Interlude before diving into the double date

Drop a heart if you like the chapter. Thanks for the support 😘😘😘

60