Chapter 24 – Private time with Miyu (2) 🤍
3k 4 63
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
Update:
So here’s the situation, an immediate family member had quite a major stroke. Since it was the first time, it’s safe to say that we were caught unprepared. Most of these weeks have been spent running to the hospital and stuff.
And a Hospital, you'll be surprised to know, is not the best place to write a sex scene. Even after returning home, my creative juices just don’t flow.
That’s the situation.
Don’t worry, I'm not stopping but writing these days has been tough.

Sorry, it's not much nor my best scene, just some Ecchi touching


Chapter 24 – Private time with Miyu (2) 🤍

 

On the ground floor was the Bath. It was easily one of the largest rooms in the entire mansion. While each bedroom did have a small shower area with the associated amenities, the Baths were meant to be able to hold upwards to a dozen people at a time and were equipped with many fun toys. The Baths itself were separated into three areas, a changing area, a bathing area for washing off soap and sweat, and a large hot spring for soaking. Yui drew heavily upon her knowledge of onsens1hot springs, decorating it in the traditional Japanese style, even going so far as to source river rocks from the stream to line the onsen area. But Yui was not fully satisfied, she had grand designs to add formations when her skills improved.

After retrieving a surprise of her own from the lab, Yui entered the changing area. But Miyu's surprise was ever at the forefront of her mind, what was Miyu planning or how much fun would they have, as she stripped off her clothes and flung them into the laundry basket. She tossed her ball top, miss! Skirt, miss! Bra. miss! Panties, hit. . . kinda. . . Her panties landed on the rim, flopping to the floor. This is why she should control her excitement Yui scolded herself as she properly placed them into the basket and wrapped herself in a bath towel, sneaking her surprise under it. Even then, she could not stop the expectations she had when she slid open the door.

Yui was not disappointed with what she saw.

Miyu wore a navy-blue one-piece swimsuit with ‘Miyu’ printed across it. Not only that, but Miyu had also bundled her short hair into two small buns. School-swimsuit twin-bun red-hair loli combo!

“Onee-chan, do you like it?” Miyu asked, tilting her head. The moeness2enlightenment is strong with this one. Yui covered her nose to prevent a nosebleed.

But Miyu mistook Yui’s actions as disapproval and hung her head. Though, her expression did not change but Yui sensed her disappointment. To rectify it, Yui immediately scooped Miyu up in a hug and kissed her. Miyu’s sweet lips were not enough for Yui, she needed more, raining kiss after kiss all over Miyu’s cute face, not sparing a single square centimetre of skin.

Miyu squirmed in her embrace, giggling each time a smooch landed. It was only when two naughty hands roamed lower and lower until they grabbed her perky ass did she use her superior Witch rank to push Yui away.

“mou~ Onee-chan, it’s supposed to be my turn to pamper you.” Miyu pouted, puffing her cheeks, and almost caused poor Yui another nosebleed. If only Yui’s schoolmates and a certain cowardly class president could see the two now, how many minds would break in disbelief?

'What happened to our Ice Queen and School Demon? Return them to us!'

Yui, unable to go against a pouting Miyu, allowed herself to be guided to an inflatable mattress—one of her fun toys she never had the chance to use. She manoeuvred around, the elastic-plastic squeaked under her until she finally found a sexy side-lying pose, her hand supporting her head and both legs stretched out with the top leg crossing over the other. Yui smirk, showing off her attractive body, though, the bath towel was still wrapped around her. “So what’s the surprise?”

“Massage.” Miyu took out a bowl of body oil and said impassively, unmoved by Yui’s display. “Lie down face-down, so we can start.”

Yui loosened her towel, flashing Miyu a glimpse of her breasts. Humhum~ You can't go against Onee-chan. She thought when she caught Miyu staring. Even after seeing each other naked so many times, she still had it in her to easily tease her Imouto. Well, that was enough teasing for now. Yui tossed away the towel, with the surprise hidded in its folds, and laid in the nude on her stomach, her face turned to the side as her cheek pressed a inflated pillow.

“I'm ready, what's nex—Ahh~” Yui let out an involuntary sigh when Miyu began her ministrations. Small yet strong fingers dug deep into her flesh. She could feel them kneading away at her shoulder muscles, loosening the tight knots that she did not know she had. Miyu coated her hands in some oil, heating it with mana, and resumed her massage. The warmth of the oil seeped deep into her core as Miyu's hands glided effortlessly over her skin. From the neck down to her shoulders, Miyu smoothened out her muscles, drawing a content sigh from Yui.

Miyu moved on to the hands. Starting from the fingertips, Miyu rubbed each individual finger joint and the webbing between each finger, squeezing and rolling them in her fingers. She stretched the palm and gradually made her way up the arm driving her middle knuckle into the muscles. She repeated the same process several times, up and down, sometimes using her thumbs to give deep relaxation to Yui before switching to the neglected arm.

After the arms, Miyu cupped some warm oil in her hands and dribbled them down Yui’s spine. Her hands roamed the exposed back, smearing the oil evenly, at the same time, stretching out muscles. Miyu adjust herself such that she was kneeling by Yui's head. With her thumbs close to the backbone, she used her bodyweight to slide her hands down Yui's entire back.

Yui had her eyes shut as she enjoyed Miyu’s care. Suddenly, she felt the slightest touch of a fingertip brushing against the side of her breast before it was hastily withdrawn. But after some time of wandering across her back, another finger grazed them and another until they were caressing the sides of her boobs. She sensed Miyu leaning over her as two hands tunneled themselves into the gap between her boobs and the mattress to fully grope them.

“Mmm~ Mi-chan, is this part of the massage?” Yui asked with her eyes still closed and an amused smile tugging on her lips.

Miyu found Yui's hard nipples, rolling them between her fingers, she replied coolly, “That’s what I saw on the internet.”

“Such a naughty massage~ But I guess it can’t be helped, after all, the internet is never wrong~ Just don’t forget about the other parts~” Yui shook her ass from side to side, reminding Miyu who was completely focused on her tits.

The swaying certainly attracted Miyu’s attention, because soon after, Miyu released Yui’s breasts from the grasp of her fondling hands and, with spread fingers, grabbed on the bouncy flesh before her eyes. She squeezed them, watching in fascination as they moulded to her desires.

Squeeze. Release. Squeeze. Release.

Miyu could not help herself. The wonders of the ass were too great for someone as young as her to comprehend. As she went on her spiritual journey, her fingertips once more drifted closer to another forbidden area. Some fingers brushed against a tight wrinkled hole, poking it gently as if to beckon it to open up, while other fingers pushed together to form a mound with a valley running through the center. Miyu continued teasing those areas too, getting rewarded with sticky nectar.

“Mmm~” Yui moaned in anticipation, a burning fire was lit in her womb. Opening her eyes to the sight of Miyu's crotch directly above her, she could safely say the same for Miyu. The swimsuit had a wet spot in the nylon and definitely not oil.

Yui did not need another invitation, she flipped over, her horny naked body was all for Miyu’s viewing pleasure. Specifically, her wet pussy when she spread her legs in an M. Yui reached up and grabbed the legs of Miyu who was over her, pulling Miyu down to her mouth to get a taste of delicious love juice.

Miyu resisted, denying Yui her drink, and stood up. Though her expression was less than obvious, her flushed face and panting were all Yui needed.

“Why don’t you massage these now~?” Yui tempted, pressing her oily breasts together with her arms. "Come to Onee-chan~”

 


Drop a heart if you like the chapter. Thanks for the support 😘😘😘

63