CH.105 How strong is a Fusion
2.3k 12 85
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The being that remained after the blue whirlpool was a lady just a bit taller than Jenna was. She had blond hair, like both of the materials did, but unlike Jenna, who always had her hair tied either in a bun or a ponytail, hers was down. It reached all the way to her lower back. Her eyes were also different colors, one green like what Jenna has and one blue from the Fire Sorcerer.

Her dress was a simple black dress like the one Fire Sorcerer wore, but now it had some navy blue embroidery that looked like blue flames. She also wore a hat similar to Fire Sorcerer, but it had some white frills added to it.

Before talking to her, I took a peak at the Fire Sorcerer card on my DiaDhan and it was grayed out, like the materials that I used for St. Joan.

 

“Hello. How do you feel?” I asked the fusion.

“Strange.” She answered. Her voice was … unique. Like two people speaking perfectly in sync.

“Jenna? Are you sure you are alright? You sound strange.” Alice said.

“Miss Alice, I’m fine.” The fusion said to Alice.

So strange, but fine.

“Can you show us your status?” I asked.

“Yes, Master.” She responded. “Status open.”

Master? She still called me Master? She also called Alice Miss Alice.

Name: Jenna the Fire Sorceress
Race: Sorceress (Human)
Level: 18
HP: 500
Mana: 1054
Strength: 265
Defense: 215
Magic: 759
 
Skills: 
Sorcerer’s Determination (Racial) LV.1
Fire Magic LV.4
Mana Control LV.4
Magic Boost Lv.4
Quick Cast LV.4
Instant Cast LV.1
Fast Mana Recovery LV.1
Cleaning LV.3
Service LV.4 

… She is strong. At least I think so. Her magic stat is double what Alice had. She also has a custom race and a racial skill. Perhaps that is why she has such a high magic stat.

“Jenna! You are so strong.” Alice exclaimed.

“Thank you, Miss Alice.” Jenna thanked her lady.

“I agree. You really are strong.” I told her.

“Thank you, Master.”  

 

… That still sounds off. Having Jenna call me Master and not Lord Brian. I’m not sure she even thinks about what she is calling me.

 


 

As I was getting over the shock of actually fusing someone with a monster, Christina walked into the room.

“Brian, can I talk with you for a second?” She said before noticing the new Jenna. “Who is she? One of your summons?”

“Oh, hi Christina. She is Jenna.” I answered her.

“Jenna? No she’s not. You can’t fool me like that.” Christina said.

“But Lady Christina, I am Jenna.” Jenna said to Christina.

“.... Explain.” Christina ordered.

 

I gave Christina a quick explanation on how I fused Jenna with Fire Sorcerer and even had Jenna show her stats to Christina. She did seem impressed by Jenna’s new stats, but.

“Brian, you shouldn’t do something like that without talking to me first.” Christina told me.

“I asked both Jenna and Alice. Isn’t that enough?” I asked.

“The servants of this house are under my jurisdiction. My word is final for all of them. Except Henry. He would prioritize orders from my husband before mine.” Christina told me.

 

Did you just casually admit that you outrank your husband? Who also is the head of the house. Then again, you did force him to listen to you earlier.

 

“Lady Christina, please don’t be angry at Master. I allowed him to do it. If you want to punish someone, please punish me.” Jenna said.

“And you are even calling him ‘Master’? Brian, what did you really do to her?”

“I told you already. I think she is calling me Master as that is how my summons address me. She is half Jenna and half Fire Sorcerer.” I answered.

“I see. Still, I think we need our maid back. Could you do that?” Christina asked.

“Are you sure? She is very strong at the moment.” 

“I might let you do it again in the future, if that is fine. For now, I just want to hear Jenna without your summon influencing her.” Christina said. “I believe you said you can do this again.”

“Sure, we can do that. I was actually curious about that part as well.” I agreed with Christina.

I did kind of want to find out if there was any kind of time limit for the fusion, but I can do that at another time. I could always fuse something with myself. Unless matching attributes is a requirement. 

 


 

“De-fusion.” I activated the card to break up the fusion of Jenna and Fire Sorcerer.

As I did, the fusion Jenna was consumed in light. The light then split into two, before the two ladies used for the summon reappeared before us.

“... wow. That was strange.” Jenna muttered.

“Master, I didn’t like it. Please don’t make me do that again.” Fire Sorcerer begged me.

“Jenna, are you ok?” Alice asked her maid.

“I think I am.” Jenna answered.

“What didn’t you like?” I asked my summon.

“I couldn’t devote myself to Master perfectly as that lady was influencing me.” She complained. “She didn’t agree that your orders are the most important.”

“... is that it?” I asked.

“It’s important that I follow my Master. Master allows us to exist here.” The Sorcerer told me.

“I see. Then I won’t order you to do it again. Thank you for going along with this. You can go now.” I said as I unsummoned Fire Sorcerer. 

 

All and all, I would call that a successful experiment. But then again, I don’t know how strong Jenna was before the fusion. Perhaps she will show me if I ask.

 

“Jenna, can you show me your status now that you are no longer fused? I’d like to compare it to how it was when you were fused?”

“Madam? May I?” Jenna asked Christina. She didn’t ask for permission when she was fused. Perhaps the influence of Fire Sorcerer made her follow my order.

“That’s fine. Show him.” Christina gave permission.

“Status open.” Jenna said and revealed her status.

Name: Jenna
Race: Human
Level: 13
HP: 440
Mana: 480
Strength: 245
Defense: 185
Magic: 225
 
Skills: 
Fire Magic LV.2
Mana Control LV.2
Fast Mana Recovery LV.1
Cleaning LV.3
Service LV.4 

I see. I see. Her HP, strength and defense are almost equal, even though she is now lower level. Perhaps her race did something that affected her stats. But compared to what they were, her magic stats are super low.

 

After Christina ordered us to take it easy, we relaxed for the rest of the morning. 

85