Arc 1: Chapter 11
3k 3 110
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

She let go of Song Ming’s body but kept a hand on her ass and led her towards the river, where she sat down and prompted her to get lower down as well.

“You already had the right idea with my breasts, so you can keep going, but have you considered using your mouth?” Bianca asked, taking hold of Song Ming’s other hand and leading it down to her groin, “Meanwhile, you can use your other hand to make me feel good down there. I’m sure you have some idea of what to do.”

“I… I do, but-”

“Take your time. I don’t mind,” she nodded, “I understand being a little hesitant.”

For a moment, Song Ming had the suspicion that Bianca knew a mind reading technique of some kind, as there should have been no way for her to understand her every thought so well, but then she recalled that Bianca was also young and might have had her fair share of experiences prior to her memory loss. Most likely, these memories persisted and seeped through into her current activities even if she herself didn’t recognise that fact.

‘My mouth… does she want me suck her nipple? That’s…’ she threw out the concern and hesitancy out of her mind and decided to simply do it, to trust her own desires and Bianca’s apparent insight into the matter.

 

Had Bianca known what Song Ming was thinking, she might have burst out into laughter. Compared to some of her fellow college students – a certain dickhead included – she might as well be a virgin, educated from her few encounters with Lia and the copious quantities of porn consumed in between those.

She had the good sense to know that not everything worked as well in reality as it was presented, and that was about it for her.

Fortunately for her, she had better things to do than care about such things. As Song Ming’s lips closed around her nipple and began to suck, Bianca’s back arched as pleasure rushed through her, making her bite her lip to supress a moan that might have reached the village if she did nothing. It felt much better than she had expected, and she couldn’t resist putting a hand on the back of Song Ming’s head, ensuring she wouldn’t move away.

Song Ming seemed to take it as encouragement and lightly bit down on her nipple, continuing to suck on it as her hand slowly travelled down Bianca’s flat stomach, clearly working up the courage to go further.

The glance up to look for Bianca’s approval made her wetter, but she endured the sensation for now, using her spare hand to cover up her mouth and supress the reactions she could not control. It had been too long since she had felt the touch of another, beyond their earlier kisses, and her body felt like it was burning up, her sensations being intensified with every touch and every moment.

When Song Ming pulled away with a pop, leaving Bianca’s breast to bounce without the warm embrace of her mouth, Bianca let out an involuntary whine.

“You could’ve… kept going,” she breathed heavily, her warmth turning her exhalations to steam.

“I wanted to focus down there…. I’m ready, so, if you could tell me how I’m doing…” Song Ming finally reached her groin and slid past the small bush that had grown there, sliding a finger down the puffy lower lips.

They were already slick with her arousal, and even this slight touch sent a ripple of excitement throughout her body, making it difficult to even consider providing Song Ming with proper instructions.

“C-could you touch the clit? Just rub it lightly…”

She didn’t seem to recognise the word, but it must have been obvious what Bianca was asking for, given that Song Ming went straight for it. Bianca’s clit was already engorged with her lust, standing out amidst the labia and making it easy to touch, something Song Ming did with minimal hesitation. At first, she was careful, touching Bianca softly, but soon her enthusiasm led her to act with more confidence, putting in her full effort almost as if she was touching herself.

Even if Song Ming was blatantly inexperienced in this regard, the touch of another was so much better than when Bianca touched herself. She was gentle and soft, and yet her cultivation and strength made her touch paradoxically firm and strong, quickly building up Bianca’s arousal.

“And… ah, put a finger in… I’m ready for it,” she said, feeling her nectar covering her inner thighs, spilling from her needy slit.

Everyone had different preferences, of course, and Bianca’s favourite was fingering, hence why she never let her nails grow out. It would have been rather unfortunate to ever be in the right mood, or with the right person, and be unable to do her favourite thing. Then again, it was rarely an issue, especially in this world, but the habit of trimming her nails formed and never really went away, because it was easy enough to keep going.

“Inside? Is that…”

“What? That’s perfectly normal… what do you think happens when a man and a woman sleep together?” Bianca managed to speak relatively clearly thanks to her amusement at Song Ming’s innocence, “You’ve got smooth, short nails, so it should be perfectly safe.”

“A-Alright…” Song Ming focused visibly – her expression at the time being extremely cute – and slid her finger onto the sensitive flesh between Bianca’s lower lips, getting them coated in her arousal.

After another moment, her middle finger entered Bianca’s pussy, sliding in with ease and eliciting a gasp. It felt so good that she almost felt herself being completed, a silly notion yet one that was difficult to deny when simply feeling something inside her surpassed some of the best sensations she had felt before. Bianca felt herself clenching down around the intruding digit, and when Song Ming began to move, to slowly slide further in and out, she could barely contain her moans.

‘S-So good! Why the fuck is it so good? It shouldn’t be like this!’ Bianca exclaimed within her mind, grabbing Song Ming’s other hand for some semblance of support, their fingers soon entwining in a lover’s grasp.

It encouraged Song Ming to keep going and work harder, fingering Bianca’s needy pussy with great enthusiasm and vigour. By some fortune, she even found a particularly sensitive spot and focused on it, making Bianca arch her back and cry out into her own hand, still trying to cover up her moans and failing more and more with every moment.

Every moment began to blend together until she was suddenly aware of the approaching climax, an edge that was far closer than she could have imagined. She might have held on for a little longer if not for Song Ming deciding to add a second finger, thrusting both of them inside at once.

That sent her over the edge, causing her to cry out in pleasure as her inner walls clamped down on Song Ming’s fingers and her back arched. Orgasm shook her body, her mind and vision alike turning white as she felt herself ascend to paradise, her every fear and worry being consumed by the surge of pleasure.

 

By the time she regained some semblance of consciousness, Song Ming had already removed her fingers and was staring at them, or more precisely, at the liquid arousal covering them, strands joining the two digits she had used.

“Hah… What are you… looking at?” Bianca tried to catch her breath as she asked.

“Oh, I… I’ve never seen this much…”

“Just wait until- never mind, actually,” she cut herself off, ‘No need to mention squirting to a girl that barely knows what sex is. I’m sure the internet still debates that stuff even while I’m away…’

She would have felt bad about even considering such things, but the pleasant post-orgasm haze dulled that feeling quite a bit. Instead, she took Song Ming’s hand and nudged it towards her mouth, silently offering her a taste of the slick nectar.

“W-what are you-”

“Taste it. It’s not bad at all… usually,” Bianca suggested, “I’ll be tasting you soon enough, as thanks.”

“Me? Um, I…” Song Ming hesitated and whimpered, but the desire and temptation in her eyes was visible, and it didn’t take long for that to rise to action.

She hesitantly licked one of her fingers using only the tip of her tongue, receiving the smallest taste she could, but she was hooked after the very first lick. She had another taste, then stuck a finger in her mouth, sucking on it and letting her tongue take care of the rest, giving a delightfully seductive look to Bianca as she did so.

If she hadn’t known Song Ming well enough, she might have assumed that she was a lot more experienced than she first appeared – a mature seductress stuck in a far younger-looking body.

“So… what did you mean when you said… you’d taste me?” Song Ming asked in between cleaning off her own fingers.

“Let’s swap and you’ll find out,” Bianca offered, rising from the stone she’d been sitting on.

Her legs were still somewhat unsteady, but since she was going to be getting down on her knees in a moment, she endured it. She was more bothered by the wet spot she had left behind on the rock, but as Song Ming was preoccupied with other things, that topic did not come up for discussion, avoiding a rather embarrassing matter.

Soon enough, a different wet spot would replace it, and by then, neither of them would have the energy for that – even with the benefit of planar energy.

‘That’s right, I can add to my stamina with planar energy! If I keep it down, I hope it won’t generate that unpleasant feeling Song Ming had felt before this,’ Bianca thought and tried to focus on bringing out the smallest particle of energy from her dantian, before spreading it out into a string to course throughout her body. She wasn’t sure it would work, nor how it would work, but it was mostly the technique that was doing the work for her to begin with, along with that strange panel.

Whatever she did succeed in doing – she lacked the capacity to check that and look at Song Ming at the same time – didn’t seem to disrupt anything, so she stopped paying attention to it completely and returned her focus to the main event.

As Song Ming took her seat, she spread her legs just enough to give Bianca a good look at her nether lips, tight and barely revealing the sensitive flesh between them. A trimmed mound of pubic hair resided above, looking as soft as the hair on her head. She looked cute and innocent as a result, though at this point Bianca was probably just seeing her in that way regardless of her actual features.

“Come on, part your legs a little more. I can’t really dive in when you’re like this,” Bianca said, putting her hands on Song Ming’s legs, “You’re free to hold me with your thighs when I’m eating you out, though.”

The suggestion of being eaten clearly scared her a little, but before she had the chance to reconsider anything, Bianca leaned in and kissed Song Ming’s thigh. It stopped her from shutting her legs, and let Bianca switch to the other thigh and kiss it as well, slowly teasing her way towards Song Ming’s pussy, enjoying the view of her arousal slowly wetting her nether lips. Her face was also growing redder as her breath became heavier, impatience slowly appearing on her face.

“W-What are you doing? Can’t you just touch me?”

“Nope~,” Bianca couldn’t help but grin as she followed up with another kiss, “This… is called… foreplay… and it… is… very… important…”

She paused often and offered another kiss on the thigh each time, and she wished that she had applied – or even had access to – lipstick before this. To see a trail left by her lips, letting her mark Song Ming’s skin and make it clear where she had been and what she had touched.

Alas, that was out of reach, so what she could do was leave some hickeys and hope that Song Ming wouldn’t be mad afterwards. Considering her long dress, it wouldn’t be noticeable to most anyway.

“But d-do you-ahh,” she moaned, “Do you have to… take so long?”

Bianca simply offered her a sly smile, “Just you wait until you get in my position. You’d never want to end it, even if you weren’t touching yourself at all… Just look at me. I’d keep going for hours if we had the time.”

“P-Please don’t…”

She couldn’t promise anything in the future, but for now, she truly couldn’t keep going forever. Even if she ignored her limited energy, she was still feeling extremely horny after being pent up for a few weeks, so she wouldn’t be able to hold on for much longer without having a taste of Song Ming’s lower lips.

Hence, after teasing her just a little more, Bianca finally stopped holding back and leaned in until she was mere centimetres from Song Ming’s dripping pussy.

For a moment, she looked up and met Song Ming’s eyes, then closed the gap and parted her lips, kissing the wet labia. She tasted it for a moment before sticking out her tongue and working her way inside, struggling to get past the tight nether lips to the virgin hole hidden between them.

However, she did get a taste of her dripping nectar, a sweet flavour of arousal that was very different from Lia’s, but quite delightful nonetheless. If she was asked to liken it to something at gunpoint, she might have compared it to a strawberry syrup, but fortunately, guns didn’t exist in this world, and Song Ming wouldn’t know of them to even suggest such a thing, so she was safe from such unreasonable comparisons.

 

Luckily, Song Ming had no means to read minds, nor would she use them at a time like this. Instead, she was far too preoccupied by this fascinating new sensation.

She had touched herself before, and she had even slipped a finger in between her lower lips before, but nothing could compare to Bianca’s tongue working its way in. Wet, warm, firm and soft at once, but above anything, it was absolutely wonderful, making her squirm and gasp in delight when Bianca wiggled her tongue about.

Whether or not Bianca was skilled or experienced – Song Ming was certainly not the one to know – she was pleasing her immensely, and she could never imagine living without something so pleasant. It was rocking her entire world, completely changing her perception of the peak of delight and arousal.

For a moment, Bianca pulled away, causing Song Ming to whine as she considered trapping her in with her legs, but she immediately returned and focused on her clit instead, kissing and sucking on that hard and sensitive nub while gazing up into Song Ming’s eyes. That focused gaze made her feel all the warmer at her core, and when Bianca added her fingers into the equation, touching her with far more skill than Song Ming herself must have demonstrated. She had already been excited before this, and this mixture of sensations quickly brought her to the edge.

When Bianca’s fingers touched a particular spot, Song Ming’s lust quickly spilled over and she felt her inner walls clench around the intruding digits, a wave of indescribable pleasure washing over her.

Her whole mind seemed to go blank, flooding with white, and it felt as if she had reached the heavens and obtained their blissful insights. She couldn’t actually remember a single one of them, and she might well have lost a bunch of thoughts as a result of her climax, but she was in no condition to contemplate such things now.

She felt her eyes focus again after a while, and the first thing she saw was Bianca’s slick face, covered in sticky fluid that she was wiping away from her eyes.

“… Didn’t expect to get you to squirt like that, but I don’t mind,” she smiled when she noticed Song Ming’s gaze on her, “So, how was it? How was your first time with a woman… well, with anyone? Did it live up to your expectations?”

“I… I hadn’t expected anything, and… wow,” Song Ming could find no better expression for her feelings, “Could we do this again?”

“Right now?”

“Maybe later, but… again.”

Bianca nodded without hesitation, “Of course. I loved tasting you, and I’d love to teach you a bit more… not that I have that much to teach you… Ahem. We should probably have a bath and get back to the village before anyone comes looking for us.”

“Ah, y-yes… Probably,” parting from her suddenly felt like a terrible prospect, but Song Ming understood that it would have to happen eventually, “Can I… uh…”

“What?”

She sat up on the stone and leaned forward, getting close to Bianca’s face, only a moment away from kissing her.

“Could we continue kissing, and can I… can I suck on your boobs?”

That got a smile from her, “You don’t need to ask me about things like that. Why would I ever refuse?”

Bianca closed the gap between them and kissed her on the lips, doing so quickly before taking her hand and pulling her towards the water. With the kiss seeming to invigorate her and clear away some of the post-orgasm haze, Song Ming followed her right away.

They quickly reached the stream’s deepest point, lowering themselves into the water while remaining close.

“Wow, it feels less cold than usual. Is that my cultivation’s doing?”

“Probably,” Song Ming shrugged, her attention focused on Bianca’s chest rather than her words, “Could you rise out of the water for a moment?”

“Yeah, su- ah!” she moaned when Song Ming’s lips suddenly surrounded one of her nipples, “J-Just don’t go on for too long, alright? If we both get in the mood again, then we’ll remain here for another hour… or more…”

She pretended to listen to that advice while lightly sucking on Bianca’s tit, feeling like a little child while she did so. Her behaviour in general wasn’t especially mature, but the act of sucking on a nipple like this, while Bianca began to stroke her hair gently, inevitably brought her thoughts back to her childhood, back when her mother still lived and took care of her during what felt like every living moment.

Whatever the reality was, her memories held only the beautiful moments of her mother’s life, and they served to dispel some of her remaining arousal.

Bianca must have noticed, as she stopped stroking her hair and asked, “Is something wrong?”

“N-No,” Song Ming removed the nipple from her mouth and shook her head, “Just remembered something… let’s try to finish our bath soon.”

“If you’d like that…”

110