Arc 6: Chapter 4
344 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When she woke up, Bianca felt her throat ache a little, though it was a rather faint sensation. What was much less faint as Song Ming being cuddled up close to her, her face nuzzled against Bianca’s neck as she breathed slowly and deeply in her sleep.

‘At least she’s still an adorable little cutie… mhm, she is.’

“Hmm… hm? Is… is it morning already?” Yu Juan’s voice came from behind her, “I… that smell…”

‘Oh right, she’s got a nose that’s about as sensitive as mine, and I’ve gotten used to Han Rushu’s scent at this point, whereas she just woke up to it…’ she sighed, “Shh, I needed to play with myself, so…”

“A-Ah… yes, that does make sense… Why not just… use me or Song Ming?”

“Use… I understand, but still, that wording… there’s an issue with where I get the dick from, you see. It’s a technique, and it can have an influence on others whenever I cum, and… well, for you, that type of influence was immensely helpful, but for others, it probably won’t be quite as good.”

“Is that why… Song Ming’s aura has changed since her breakthrough? You two performed dual cultivation and she ended up being affected?”

“Yeah, though… not the fun type of dual cultivation.”

“You used the planar stone, right?”

“Yan Taijun’s one, yeah…” Bianca sighed, “It proved helpful for her in the end, so it wasn’t too bad, but still, the fewer people I end up changing weirdly, the better.”

“… May I speculate a little more?” the dancer asked, though she didn’t wait for a reply to do so, “I suspect that this concern of yours is more extreme than necessary. For one, your realm shouldn’t allow you to change anyone’s mind beyond simply amplifying desires, and even then… I know of dual cultivation methods that can do so, but to accomplish such a thing merely from cumming, it sounds… unbelievable.”

“So I’ve heard from Xue Yaling already, but… my dick was able to show up from the very first time I used the technique, which, if I recall correctly, happened in the very first realm, which isn’t supposed to be possible either…” she unconsciously pulled Song Ming in closer, tightly holding her in an embrace.

“True, but look, your girlfriend seems to be more… excited than before, but in the end, she doesn’t differ from her previous state too much… furthermore, it has been helpful two of the two times you’ve affected anyone with it, right?” Yu Juan said, “That’s a pretty good track record, if nothing else, for a thing you see as harmful.”

“… Stop being so convincing. You and Xue Yaling both are… tch, never mind. We’ve got to get up soon, right?” Bianca asked, stroking Song Ming’s hair.

“Yes, the sun is rising, so we ought to depart to take advantage of the morning sun,” the dancer responded, shuffling behind Bianca as she slowly rose, “I’m not the most suited for advising on matters of the mind, but I would still suggest that you continue to see the positives in your abilities, and use them to better the people you care about rather than fearing them. This should help your mental state.”

“…” Bianca couldn’t find any words to respond with before Yu Juan stepped out of the tent, the sun briefly shining in and landing on Song Ming’s face.

The young woman already seemed to be getting restless as Bianca took more and more liberties with her sleeping form – she was tempted to start braiding her hair or something of the sort – and the sunlight sealed the deal, causing her to stir and her eyes to part ever so slightly, at least until she realised her position. Then, they opened wide as she took the initiative to get even closer, cuddling up to Bianca eagerly.

“Hey, sweetheart. Good morning.”

“Good… Mistress, is that… I can smell cum on you…”

“I couldn’t resist and played with myself a little. Sorry, but I’d rather not endanger you with it again until I’m sure that it’s safe,” Bianca said, the first half an obvious lie that she couldn’t believe she’d be able to speak with such an air of honesty.

If she had been this good with acting back on Orbis, she would’ve definitely become an actor. Her looks weren’t bad, so she could’ve made it quite far in the industry if she got lucky and avoided any of the unpleasant executes that were rumoured to fill the movie and TV show upper echelons. Of course, it probably wouldn’t be quite so easy as simply being decent at acting, but at least it would be something.

‘Not that there’s a point thinking about it now. By the time I find some way out of here, if I ever do, I wonder how long will pass, and what I will be like…’ she pondered for a moment, then exerted some of her strength and pulled Song Ming up so that their faces were partially opposite one another’s.

“You look adorable,” Bianca smiled, her grin widening as she saw her girlfriend and pet’s face grow red.

“I-I… why all of a sudden…” Song Ming blushed, her cheeks heating as though they were set ablaze.

“Hm, I just wanted to praise my good little girl. Is there something wrong with that?” Bianca brought a hand up, tilting Song Ming’s face up with a single finger placed beneath her chin, then repeated, “Is there?”

“N-No, Mistress…” she melted into her touch, her eyes glistening as she devoted herself to her owner’s will.

Bianca smirked and leaned forward, kissing her on the lips, even as she felt a little bad over the lies she had to tell. She didn’t want her to know that she had spent more of the night with the blacksmith than with her, and the easiest way to ensure that it wasn’t noticed was to draw her attention to something else.

Luckily, it was something she might’ve done anyway, although this time in particular was reliant on the endless confidence that the Demon Queen typically possessed. It was a rather useful quality, at least when she was able to draw it out without slipping into the state completely.

She pushed those thoughts away and enjoyed the kiss in full, their lips parting occasionally for a moment to inhale before they came together once more, smooching and making out as though the world around them didn’t exist. As Song Ming continued to melt into her arms, Bianca took the opportunity to grab her ass and grope her breast, squeezing it before focusing on her nipple, grasping it tightly between two fingers and pulling on it gently.

The moans that emerged from Song Ming’s mouth were muffled by Bianca’s lips, but they still brought plenty of joy to the latter. As Bianca played with her pet’s ass, she suddenly had a thought manifest within her head, shining akin to a lightbulb suddenly turning on.

She slid a finger in between the young woman’s ass cheeks, quickly finding the tight hole between them and prodding against it through her underwear. Although Bianca would’ve preferred all of them to wear nothing to bed, so as to have an easier time appreciating the beauty before her, this time they had to sleep with underwear for greater comfort, and to have some minimum protection against the insects that were staring to appear. None bit Bianca so far, but the others weren’t quite so lucky.

Of course, the blacksmith had slept without underwear, so perhaps her draconic features were able to ward them off as well.

Regardless, the thin underwear could do little to protect Song Ming from feeling the encroaching finger, and once she realised where Bianca was aiming for, her eyes opened in an instant with shock filling them.

“HM!” she gasped into Bianca’s mouth, before pulling back, “M-Mistress, t-that-”

“Is there something wrong with playing with my cutie’s butt? I want to stuff it full, shove a plug up there, and know that you’re keeping it in like a good girl even if the others may not realise it,” Bianca responded in a sultry tone, only making her little pet more flustered.

“B-But-”

“Don’t worry, it’ll be perfectly clean and hygienic once we get around to doing it properly. For now, though, we’ve got those talismans Yu Juan gave us, and… well, we can ask Xue Yaling for ideas, I’m sure she has some decent ideas.”

“S-She… You trust her, Mistress?” the pet managed to mewl through her gasps and moans.

‘Not like I have a choice now, and besides, she couldn’t have a thousand layers of lies and deception, no matter how suspicious she sometimes seems. She must’ve revealed something close to the truth to me back then, and, well, she wants me to fuck more, I want to fuck more, so we shouldn’t come into conflict there,’ Bianca shrugged, “You do remember how she was trying to encourage me to sleep with you more, right? She’d happily assist in this regard, I’m certain of it.”

“Hm… O-Okay, Mistress…” Song Ming accepted, her asshole still being teased through her underwear, “Is… is it supposed to feel…”

“Good?”

“W-weird, but…” she gasped, “I… I like it.”

“Good girl. Now imagine what it would feel like if I was inside you… or perhaps if you had to sleep all night with a large plug stretching you open the whole time, leaving you ready for me to take you whenever I like,” Bianca whispered to her, earning yet another oh so satisfying moan.

At that moment, the flap of the tent was pulled aside, and the kitsune peeked in, “I appreciate you getting up to some fun things – I’ve got something to help out your pet in that regard, by the way – but we do need to wake up sometime.”

“Tch. Couldn’t have given me a warning instead of barging in?” Bianca asked, trying to suggest their conversation that happened that night, ‘I was doing so well, too, so couldn’t you have given me a chance to end this on my own accord?’

Whether Xue Yaling understood or not, she shrugged, “You wouldn’t have listened anyway, honey. As such, I’d rather help you out in this manner.”

“… Bitch,” Bianca muttered, but she began to rise while doing her best to keep her hand on Song Ming’s backside, her finger near that sensitive spot the whole time.

Only once they emerged from the tent, both dressed appropriately, did she stop her attempts, as it would be rather impractical to keep on like this for the whole of the day’s journey. In addition, she did need to give her a little time to cool down before Song Ming blushed to the point of exploding, and to also prevent her from getting too used to the sensation of her rear hole being touched. The longer it took for it to become normal, the longer she’d remain so wonderfully blushy.

As such, she’d leave her alone for a while, then pounce with even greater intensity.

“What was it that you wanted to teach Song Ming?” Bianca asked when her pet went off to clean up, joining Yu Juan and Han Rushu, giving her some alone time with the kitsune.

“You may not be capable of learning additional skills, but she can. There’s one that the dancers of the Abode learn that allows them to remain clean at all times, though it doesn’t suit everyone’s cultivation and the preferences that they target. You should know exactly what I mean.”

“Does it get rid of sweat and stuff too?”

“See, you got it immediately,” Xue Yaling smiled, “You’re hardly the only one that enjoys a certain degree of uncleanliness. Therefore, I’ve taken the opportunity to go over the skill and have created something that Song Ming should be able to pick up relatively easily. It’ll use her physique energy in tandem with her planar energy to… well, assist with certain internal processes. I doubt you want to know the details.”

“Nope… but it would mean I can use her butt without issues, any time I want? Maybe keep her plugged all day?”

The kitsune chuckled and nodded, “That should be possible, yes. It may need a little bit of trial and error, but rest assured, the skill will not harm her no matter what, so it’s just a matter of fine-tuning the details.”

“Alright, I’d appreciate it if you taught it to her, then,” Bianca said, “And Yu Juan, if she doesn’t have an equivalent… and would you-”

“I’ll think about that last one, honey. I’m not against it, but maybe I’ll have you earn that~,” Xue Yaling turned and controlled her tail to brush against Bianca’s nose, “Heh.”

“That tickles… How does it stay that soft?”

“How does your hair remain so pretty?” she asked in return, “No, really, is it just an element of your body technique, or is there some secret to it?”

“I imagine you would’ve noticed if I was up to something… no, it started after my breakthrough. Maybe the Demonic Form got a breakthrough of its own then. I don’t know if that’s how it works, but it seems to have worked out that way that time.”

“Well… there is such a thing as completion of skills, or mastery of them. It could be that your body technique advanced from one stage to another, perhaps from Minor Achievement to Great Stride, which would make sense considering the intensity of the change it resulted in,” Xue Yaling speculated, “Or if you had already reached Full Success, it could be that the First Stage – don’t ask, it’s complicated – was based on your desires and thus the advancement improved the parts of your body that were relevant.”

“Uh… Maybe? I have no idea what you just said.”

“…” the kitsune raised an eyebrow, then sighed in surrender, “Fine, perhaps I was expecting too much from you too quickly. Come on, your mind can work so well sometimes, so how have you not yet managed to keep your understanding of the basics of planar energy cultivation in your head?”

“Sorry…” Bianca sighed, “It always feels like I’d do something bad if I did understand it all, though. As though the worst parts of the Demon Queen would emerge in me and I’d become someone else, an unrecognisable entity that only bears the same name and face… and even the face wouldn’t last long at this rate.”

“Hm. Haven’t you figured out that the rest of your Demon Queen side isn’t so bad? If you understand the problem, then don’t reject the simplest solution because of random fears.”

With that, she stepped away, just as the first woman to return from then nearby water stream returned, their eyes meeting right away. Han Rushu had seemed to be asleep, or at the very least tried her hardest to look that way, so Bianca wasn’t sure if she was going to bring up anything about last night in front of the others… or in front of Xue Yaling, at least, since the kitsune was the one that was most likely to be staring over here even if she wasn’t present in person.

“Hey, Bianca,” the blacksmith waved, causing Bianca to frown on the inside.

“Hey,” she replied, ‘She doesn’t usually greet me like this, so… I guess she definitely wasn’t just asleep.’

“I had a great dream last night. Wanna know the details?”

“… Not particularly. I’m sure it was lewd and involves plenty of things I do not need to know about,” Bianca shrugged.

“Oh, it was lewd, I even came in my sleep… doesn’t typically happen, not after I’ve fucked someone for the first time, even. Still, I hope I get more dreams like this in the future,” she said, walking off, and letting Bianca let out a relieved breath.

‘So she was just hinting that she’d like me to do that in the future, or at least that she doesn’t mind it… I bet she was actually awake the whole time. She probably noticed from the very start and was just pretending, as I expected,’ she followed the dragon-blooded blacksmith with her gaze for a short while before looking back towards the river, just in time to spot Yu Juan’s approach.

“Good morning once more, Bianca,” the dancer greeted her, “Have you considered my words?”

“… A bit. I can’t say much more than excuses at the moment, so…”

“As long as you’re aware that you’re merely providing excuses… We may not know one another too closely, even if your energy is currently keeping me from descending further into the madness that is the Cult of Terror’s mental domain, but I do wish you all the best. Seeing you hold yourself back is really unfortunate.”

“Yeah…”

4