Arc 6: Chapter 10
311 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Those three… how long is it going to take them, do you think?” Han Rushu asked the kitsune, sitting down on the side of the bed, “Because they’re definitely going to fuck, what with Song Ming wearing a butt plug and Yu Juan giving Bianca the figurative bedroom eyes back in the Dancer’s Abode…”

“They’re probably at it already. Bianca has been extremely pent up as of late, and since she’s been finding more and more ways to entertain herself, it’s inevitable for her to succumb. I’m just not certain how far she’ll go yet.”

The kitsune’s response was casual as she took the other side of the bed, sitting down before leaning back and laying down sideways, her head ending up almost directly next to Han Rushu’s hips.

“Speaking of pent up… Wanna fuck?” the blacksmith offered, looking into Xue Yaling’s eyes, “Aside from certain… nightly dreams, I’ve not had a chance to do much in quite a while. You’re not her girlfriend as well, are you?”

“Not quite… and why not. Why don’t you show me what you’ve got.”

The blacksmith didn’t hesitate for even a single moment, tearing off her clothing and revealing her soft cock, standing over Xue Yaling’s head and letting her appreciate it – everything about it.

“Aren’t you straight to the point…” the kitsune muttered, suddenly inhaling through her nose, slowly and deeply, “Is that a Beastly Musk skill I smell? Far past mere Full Success, too.”

Han Rushu was surprised for a moment before she let out a chuckle, “You’re way more attentive than Bianca was.”

“Is that any surprise? I focus on cultivation far more than she does, and I’ve studied it extensively… no wonder you’re so popular with her and Yu Juan,” she said, “And by the looks of it, much bigger, too, at least for now.”

“For now?”

“You should know by now that her cock is grown through a dual cultivation technique. The stronger she gets, the bigger it gets, so I expect her to outpace you eventually.”

The blacksmith imagined that clueless woman with a bigger cock, bigger than even her own, and for a moment it seemed purely laughable, at least until she considered the other side that Bianca had. Once the Demon Queen replaced that image, the piercing gaze within her mind almost felt real, and the huge, thick, throbbing length the size of her forearm – because if she was to imagine it bigger, then she might as well go all the way – almost felt too small for her.

Despite her original intentions, Han Rushu felt her own cock twitch as it grew harder from that image.

“Is that girl much of a dom?”

“Hm… She certainly prefers being on top, although she is not opposed to being a bottom when the circumstances are right… as you should know.”

“Heh, nothing gets past you, does it… you foxy slut,” Han Rushu pushed the weird feeling in her body away and attempted to regain her typical pride by bending her knees a little and grabbing her half-hard cock in one hand, slapping it onto the kitsune’s face a few times, blood immediately rushing to her length to expand it further.

“I won’t deny that… though I’ve got to say, after seeing your cocks, it’s getting more and more difficult to even consider being a slut with men,” Xue Yaling said, beckoning the blacksmith with her finger, “And come on, we can chat via our energy. Why don’t you get to the fun part?”

Han Rushu wasn’t about to disagree, not when her dick couldn’t wait to be plunged into the wet, inviting mouth of the kitsune that lay beneath her. First, however, she pulled her foreskin and slapped her exposed cock head onto the kitsune’s nose, letting the built-up scent fill her nostrils. Even from above, she could clearly perceive the thick smell of built-up sweat and grime from their last day of travel – she did was she cock when she had the chance, after all, so it wasn’t like she was a complete savage – and she knew that Xue Yaling must experience it all the more intensely.

“Do you think I’ll be affected by the skill when I-”

Of course, she knew that if someone picked up on it, they’d probably hesitate to let themselves get affected unless they were into that kind of thing. Nevertheless, when someone got a breath or two of her musk, it would still make things more fun, like it did now as she took advantage of her open mouth and thrust herself forward.

Her thick cock slid right in, easily passing past the kitsune’s lips, getting a good way down her throat before her balls slapped against Xue Yaling’s face. The tight, wet throat pressed down on her length, and she could feel the kitsune’s breath on her balls, which were now pressed right up to her nose.

“You couldn’t wait, could you?” her voice appeared within the blacksmith’s mind, a thin thread of energy connecting them, “Is that how it always was back in the Abode?”

“Of course it was,” Han Rushu replied out loud, pulling her hips back before sliding back inside, keeping her pace slow for the moment, “I knew plenty of eager sluts who loved getting railed by me, whose holes I’d stretched open and marked them with my cum until everyone knew that I owned them… and now I’m wandering through the woods, searching for some artefact, all while everyone’s attention is on a girl that’s a complete idiot nearly all the time!”

Her movements grew faster as she ranted, escalating from slow and deliberate movements to medium-paced thrusts, overcoming the minimal resistance that the kitsune’s throat put up. It was clenching so nicely around her length, her every thrust giving the woman beneath her just a moment to breathe before filling her once more.

She even grabbed onto the kitsune’s throat with one hand and leaned in to hold her waist with the other, gladly enjoying the feeling of her length filling up her gullet and causing it to bulge.

Despite that, Xue Yaling was taking it with clear skill, not gagging on the length at any point, through the minimal amount of air was already having an effect on her. Her face grew red and tears inevitably formed in her black eyes, slowly streaming down the sides of her face and leaving behind faint black trails from her makeup. It was a gorgeous sight – even if it was necessary to use spiritual perception for a good view – and it only made the blacksmith’s cock harder.

Each time her hairy, sweaty balls slapped against the kitsune’s face, they left behind their mark, staining her face with more and more grease, any hints of refinement that Xue Yaling typically had being worn away as she looked more and more like she was a simple slut.

Although the room couldn’t compare to the hot forge in terms of temperature, it was never the heat that made Han Rushu sweat. No, it was physical exertion, and thanks to her particular skills, her sweating was never more intense than during sex. Thus, whatever dried sweat remained on her genitals was soon added to by a steady stream of fresh, musky sweat, making an even bigger mess of the kitsune’s face, some of her pubic hairs sticking to her skin and remaining behind even when Han Rushu pulled back for another thrust.

By this point, she was hard as a genuine star metal sheet – far harder than diamond – and her balls felt far, far too full, tempting her to let go and unload her cum inside of Xue Yaling’s throat. However, since she had a feeling she wouldn’t have the kitsune to herself for long, she decided to have a little fun with her, and therefore with Bianca later.

After all, just like Yu Juan, her favourite slut, Bianca had a very keen sense of smell… and knew exactly what her cum smelled like.

“Hope you’re good with swallowing, you foxy slut,” Han Rushu smirked, pulling back just far enough to keep the head of her cock in the kitsune’s mouth before letting go, her grip on her throat tightening even more as her balls released their overwhelming load.

 

“… Mhm, while Song Ming may not be ready just yet, I think it would be good for my pet to see how good it can feel,” Bianca allowed the Demonic Tyrant to complete its thing, and soon felt her shorts bulge like she had imagined them doing only a brief while ago, “That won’t be a problem for you, will it, Yu Juan?”

The Dancer shook her head, “Not at all, I’ve taken enough back there to handle it… and it does feel good once you get used to it.”

“W-What about before?” Song Ming whispered.

“Well, the first time, if you’re trying to take a size you’re not used to yet, it can hurt, but trust me, it’s nowhere near as painful as you might think. Better yet, with the right preparation, it won’t hurt even then, so it won’t hurt even then!”

The Dancer pulled out a bottle of transparent fluid, though a moment later she also got one that was filled with something that, oddly enough, resembled cum. For a moment, Bianca had to wonder if she genuinely had some bottled up for emergencies, but then her modern mind caught on to the fact that there was such a thing as cum lube, at which point it suddenly made quite a bit more sense.

“Another type of lube?”

“Mhm. If you’re the type that enjoys cum, whether in you or in someone else, it can be useful for any times that you need a bit of help to get in there. It also relaxes your muscles back there, making it easier to fit larger objects, though it doesn’t dull the pleasant sensations in the slightest,” Yu Juan replied, sounding like she was from a TV ad.

“Right…” Bianca’s mind slipped away for a second, and her dick throbbed as an idea formed in her mind, “Fuck~, why couldn’t you have mentioned this when I was shoving a plug into her? The idea of filling my pet with cum and making her walk around with her belly full of it, kept it by a plug… Hot. Really hot.”

“Ah, I should’ve thought of it earlier, my apologies…” the Dancer bowed briefly, putting away the first bottle in the process, “If you use this, it should be fine in the future, whether on me or Song Ming.”

“Will do, thanks,” Bianca accepted it, gesturing the Dancer over to the bed, “Hm… how should we do this… Alright, Song Ming, why don’t you sit on the bed, and look at the kind of face Yu Juan will show… and if either of you feel like kissing, I won’t complain.”

With the way that Song Ming behaved, even attempting to feel jealous over anything was nearly impossible, so she was more than happy to receive some eye candy.

“And you’ll fuck me from behind? Please do use some lube, it’s been a while,” Yu Juan got on the bed as well, her feet hanging off the side, “Normally, I’d warm you up with my mouth, but it doesn’t seem like you need any help.”

Indeed, while Bianca remembered a time or two when her cock had gotten harder, she definitely wasn’t in need of extra stimulation. Furthermore, it had been quite some time since she had used it properly – jerking off to Han Rushu didn’t count – so the larger size made it feel all the larger. She was even leaking precum already, so if she dallied for too long, she’d make a complete mess of the floor… not that she wouldn’t do so anyway.

Her loads were known to be rather big, and if she could do so without hampering Yu Juan’s combat ability, she wouldn’t mind filling her up and leaving her plugged either.

Bianca removed the cap from the bottle and poured out a little bit of the cum lube onto her cock, the cool liquid somehow only making her hornier. With most of it pouring onto the head of her dick, she chose not to spend too long spreading it across her length, as she could already see the Dancer’s tight asshole winking at her.

It would do that job just fine.

“Alright, I’m going in. Loosen up, cutie,” Bianca pressed the tip of her cock against the tight ring, and pushed.

Although she couldn’t be sure how her size compared to that of most men – or women like Han Rushu or herself – she knew for sure that she was smaller than Han Rushu, and therefore that she shouldn’t pose much of a challenge to the Dancer. After all, she and the blacksmith had definitely fucked plenty of times, and if either of them were into anal, she was sure that it had to have happened at least on a few occasions. Thus, she didn’t hold herself back.

The Dancer’s hole was tight, but nothing like Song Ming’s virgin ass. After a moment of resistance, the ring of muscle gave way, and she slid inside, moaning as her sensitive cock head was enveloped by hot flesh.

“Oooh, yes~… You’re just the right size for me, Mistress!”

It was tighter than Song Ming’s pussy had been, and she could feel the muscles around her cock clenching, perhaps involuntarily, trying to handle this sudden intrusion. However, as the Dancer relaxed a little more, Bianca was able to push in further, getting her head past the ring, and soon the rest of her length was able to enter, though she moved slowly. On one hand, she didn’t want to cause the Dancer any discomfort, and on the other, she had forgotten what it felt like to be inside someone, especially when it was such a tight fit.

By the looks of it, the Dancer was showing quite the delightful face as Bianca slid inside her, since Song Ming soon started blushing – more than usual – and her attention seemed clearly fixed upon Yu Juan’s features.

“So, how does it look, sweetheart?”

“Uhm… she looks… she looks like she’s enjoying it… a lot… is… is that what I look like, sometimes?”

“When I please you, or fuck you? You look blissed out of this world, usually,” Bianca chuckled, grabbing Yu Juan’s hips, “So just imagine how good you could feel once I can fuck you again, sweetheart. Imagine me inside you, far larger than that plug, thrusting in and out, your body feeling every little bump and vein on my hot, throbbing cock, as well as the stream of precum slowly filling you up more and more.”

“Hnng…” Song Ming groaned, drooling for a moment before catching herself and wiping her lips.

“Imagine me taking you, filling you up, making you mine in even more ways, reshaping every part of you as I desire,” as she went on, Bianca thought about her actual words less and less and merely channelled the feelings that had built up inside of her, knowing exactly how they’d affect her dear pet, “I’d make sure that every part of you smells like me, like my cock and my cum, mark you for all the world to know that the woman before them is my pet and my pet alone!”

She knew even then that if she remembered all of this clearly afterwards, she’d be rather ashamed of herself, but that wasn’t enough to stop her. If anything, it encouraged her all the more, since, if she was going to disappoint her less horny self after this, it didn’t matter to what extent she went. She might as well go all out and speak everything she had on her mind, her every wild desire and lustful fantasy, and perhaps some of them would appeal to Song Ming enough that they would eventually blossom into something in real life.

“Come on, imagine it and touch yourself for me, slut! Let the idea of me fucking you in the ass fill your mind… along with my scent. I’ll train you up until you can smell me from a kilometre away, and get on your knees whenever I want you. You’ll grow to love my sweat and scent until clean air burns your nose, and you’ll eat and drink nothing but my cum, because you’re my girlfriend, my slut, my pet, and I will train you until you’re perfect!”

Yeah, she would feel ashamed of that. Luckily, the walls were soundproof, so it should be fine. Yu Juan was currently getting fucked in the ass, so she was a little distracted, and Song Ming was… well, she looked utterly enraptured by all this. It was as though she’d never heard anything better in her entire life.

Bianca hadn’t even paid attention to her own pace, but in that moment she found herself slamming her hips against Yu Juan’s ass, flesh slapping against flesh as she recklessly used the Dancer’s tight ass. It was amazing, and she only felt better once she saw Song Ming succumb to her desires and lean in, her lips meeting Yu Juan’s as they bonded with a kiss that seemed to never end. Just like she thought, it looked extremely hot, to the point that her spiritual perception easily slipped out to look at it more closely.

She got to see their lips clashing and tongues entwining as their saliva spilled out, shiny strands connecting them in the brief moments that they separated.

With such a sight, Bianca could not last long. After holding out on the edge for a short while, looking at their kissing a little more, she grabbed the Dancer’s neck and thrust her hips one final time, sheathing her dick inside and letting go, a silent gasp escaping her lips as she released what felt like a bath full of seed.

Rope after rope of cum sprayed forth, all while the two before her were locked in a kiss, their lips united for at least a minute.

As her orgasm calmed, Bianca moved her hand from Yu Juan’s hips to her belly, feeling the slight bulge from her hot cum within, the heat easily felt even through everything in between. It was a magical feeling, one that she did not wish to lose, so she suddenly pushed the Dancer down, with Song Ming ending up on the bed beneath her, snapping out of her trance only to lack the room to break the kiss.

With the bag containing the butt plugs close by, Bianca retrieved the largest one and pulled out of Yu Juan’s asshole, shoving in the plug as soon as she could, though not soon enough to keep all the cum inside. A bit dripped out onto the bed, though even that much was still a dozen times larger in volume than the average ejaculation for men – a fact that, in her mind, presented a certain sense of very welcome superiority.

The large plug fit in with only a little of resistance, rather surprisingly considering its sheer size, but once it popped in Yu Juan’s ass clenched down on it, keeping all the cum inside her from spilling out.

Her cock, having released all of the semen in her balls, vanished, and with it so did quite a bit of her energy, so she soon fell onto the bed, right beside her gorgeous pet, whose eyes were glazed over from pleasure. It was a wonderful sight for sure.

5