Chapter 422 — First Battle: The Bloodied-Azure Sea Battle (4)
40 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

First Battle: The Bloodied-Azure Sea Battle (4)

 

 

 

Yun Beishang wore a comforting but also slightly tired smile at his Itnia as she had a large and thin smile across her lips while tiredly walking toward him, her shoulders a bit slumped down as she moved her feet with some effort, making her body seem as if she was dancing lightly with her left shoulder getting to the front, then her right; and so on.

"What is my staggering beautiful Itnia doing here, ahm?" Feeling her head press on his right pectoral chest after it fell flat on it with the left side of her face, Yun Beishang grinned endearingly while holding her head with his right hand and looking down at her as he lifted her small head to look directly into his eyes through his Eccentric Wolf Mask with her grey eyes with the same endearing as his.

"...Master, some of those Demons were really young, even looking to be around our Little Yao's age. And I also heard from Xiao Ruo that she found some that looked her own age as well, she is the youngest of all your lovely maids, you know?"

"Mm. I know, it's tiring. You can forfeit, you know? Don't have to do all of 'this', and if you are scared so much, then leave it to me. They won't grow crazy or dumb because you are not there, silly Itnia of mine." Yun Beishang said with his heart wide open, as he embraced the upper back of his lover and felt her modest twin peaks graze against him even more.

"No, Master!" But Itnia immediately punch-slapped onto her Master's ribs on the right side of his torso as she lightly bemoaned out right at his face with her eyes tightly shut, before continuing with a soft voice. "Even if I were to really be scared, feel attacked or be mentally useless when facing such a situation like this one, which is quite a big deal already. I would still never abandon you, my Master. My man, my dear future husband whom I am going to conceive so many children in the future with. Master💓."

By the end of her words, Itnia's luscious, naturally bright red lips melted as she planted her entire face onto his chest back again, smelling in his very own scent deeply into her own body unrestrainedly as she rubbed her skin on his fantastical skin instead, immensely losing herself into it right away.

"...Really, what is it with you girls." On the other hand, Yun Beishang was speechless as he heard those similar, though much lesser in adoration and intense words once more. But then, when an image of two little things that are the most wonderful on the world appeared briefly inside his head, warmth prevailed his senses as he muttered out from the heart. "All talk about having my babies here and there, you are all so motherly every now and then, eh?"

"Master~!!" Itnia, though not wanting to get her face away from his skin, still did so as she looked up at him once again and 'begrudgingly' yelled at him in a cute-ish manner that made his head dizzy before then began to once again speak to him in an informative way. "Don't you know? Master, you were even the one to bring us from the company, contracting us for the first time."

"You see, Master, we maids get a lot of talks about the treating of a Master's or simply an employer's children care. We are already immensely trained, that is truth, and we can even train other people into becoming as good as us as well. But when it came to certain matters, the childcare among others, there was a need for a lot of classes and studies to be made."

"You saw it the other day, when you returned from the unconscious silly Master mode, heh~💓. The video that I showed you where every single one of your lovely maids gave your first daughter and first son a warm, lovely embrace with bright smiles on their faces? It wasn't just out of mirth, my beloved Master, it was also due to the teachings we've had that we felt even more joyous and at ease when carrying them in our arms."

"It is not brainwashing, but the concept was so deeply imprinted into our hearts and minds as it held nothing but care towards another human being, another life; that we reacted in the way we did... Master, in other words, we're crazy about you. So naturally, we are also going to be crazy about our future altogether as well..."

At this point, professional and serious Itnia turned shy, revealing more adorableness than usual. As she then took a quick peck to her Master's lips by tiptoeing and then savoring her own lips with twinkles in her eyes as she then continued with a hushing tone, afraid that other random players passing by as everyone else but them retreated for the day.

"...If we birth a nice lady, when she grows up, she can learn to be caring, doting, obedient and sensitive. She would be a person with much more perception than an ordinary person, and definitely be more perceptive than their usual selves should they not be trained and teached. As for birthing our boy... ah... well, he would grow up to be calm, rational, looking up to bring the family to better times no matter what."

"And well, those are just for the 'extra' characteristics that they'll gain. For as their own unique ones that are naturally determined by themselves will be but enhanced and developed to the utmost. Master, in our previous company, we were basically teached so that we would make our employer's or Master's children their most fantastic future so what once we weren't there anymore, they would have already grown up to be the best of themselves."

"But you Master, not only did you contracted us for the first time, you even did so for life. Though some dumb people would think of that as slavery, truth is we could just have left at anytime. And to be honest with you, Master, most of us wanted to quit after 2 months so that we could take this as experience. But then..."

"And now, Mater, not only are we more than content with being your maids for... ever. But, we are even going to not only bring your children to a brightest of futures for both them and yourselves as parents. But also to ourselves now, now... now that we are all yours, Master. All yours, to do with whatever you want. Marry, embrace, hold dear, caress, say sweet things to, tease, annoy, warm up... or simply make us all feel like the women we deserve to be at your side while simultaneously letting us make you feel like the man of all of us; like you deserve to. My love..."

"..." Overkill! Yun Beishang was more than dazed, enchanted, spellbound and lost in his entire being. And when Itnia finished her talking, she received no response, as such, when she carefully looked at Yun Beishang's face with her eyes no longer cloudy...

"Aaah!" But before she could even start to smile delightfully and lost in affection, she felt her waist hugged as all of her Master's body was plastered onto her own. With her back arched and her right neck taken by a very well known and familiar unusually attractive jaw that she and everyone else around him were enticed by; Yun Beishang held her truly close and tightly onto himself as his lower Dragon began emerging with lava-hotness invading her womb from the outside.

"Aww, Master... Master~!! Not here, ah..." Itnia could only pitifully say as more and more eyes were being sent over their way, her face pinking more and more by the instants, when suddenly, a voice message was delivered to The Order's messaging Association box.

"...Yun Beishang!! What are you doing outside, in public? AAAHH! Get back to a safe place and make love all you want, what do you think you are doing to poor Itnia? She is so fragile and weak in your arms, stop abusing her! Also, can't you tell how much your babies want their father to be with them? They've been seeing you on TV with their 'grandpa' Fusi while Sam played with them all this long, they want the real deal, you know?"

Yun Beishang: "!!!!"

Itnia: "!!!!"

Natalia's voice might have been rather loud and even demanding, but by the time just the first dozen of words were spoken, her usual gentleness returned to herself as she even began to sound lovingly while still 'berating' the bad man of theirs, father and lover. On the other hand, Yun Beishang and Itnia looked at each other's eyes with deep shock as they then hurried back up to where they came from.

. . .

 

About 20 minutes later, Itnia and Yun Beishang have finally arrived at the front where the generals were standing at, depending on their own battlefield.

 

In Yun Beishang's case, he was now in front of the old man as he was standing still with his hands on his back, waiting for the huge portal above to draw them in. For that, there had to be some sort of mechanism, naturally. And as for which one was it, simple, the taken in of the Demon Race's deaths on the battlefield; it was being used to fuel the huge portal even more as it never ceased needing that kind of 'fuel'.

They were holding each other's hands, when a sudden yell that came from Baston made Itnia a bit stiff as she instinctively wanted to separate her hand from Yun Beishang's, but was retained by an evil and cruel Yun Beishang as he grinned darkly down at her before moving his head to face the approaching Baston.

"Oh, Tongqiu. I got news!"

"Oh~, Baston Baston Baston. Hey, what news." Yun Beishang spoke with such a casual tone a few words that would otherwise seem rather friendly, that he took Baston by surprise as he stood on the spot trying to figure out if he was too tired from fighting that he was hallucinating. Yes, even in a god damned game.

"Ah yes, well, ahem!" Baston composed himself after 2 seconds, to which he then coughed out as he looked down and noticed a pair of hands entangled with one another, one fair and delicate with a pale but creamy-rosy color tone and another rather light brown and bigger. But he didn't put any word onto it as he then saw the face of the smaller hand, looking serious but being adorable. "Yes, Tongqiu."

Turning his body to gaze at Yun Beishang's face, Baston continued with a bit more of a serious tone in his voice but having a relaxing, tired expression on his face instead. "There is enough items to create those small outposts, but... are they really needed? All the other Associations are planning and already prepared to build fortress, basically. I've also heard that those who do will receive a ton of reputations points."

Yun Beishang waved his free hand at Baston, cutting him off from any more points from the latter's view, he then opened his mouth to lightly say. "It doesn't matter, the reputation points. Unless you are crazy about status? It would be temporary only though, but in any case, just do as I say and make everyone build them exactly as mentioned. I will know whether or not it works."

"Here they are," Yun Beishang took out a few flat, disk-like devices with a square shaped from his Master's Bag with several tiny white glows and a small piece of paper as he spoke, he then continued in the same tone as before, "Put these revival points on them, you still obviously can only revive twice in total, and then be sent back to your Region or that base of operations. And use a contract for those on this list, if not, then don't give them any. If they insist, kill. Okay?"

Not trying to be too demanding, as Baston was nowhere near as being his subordinate, Yun Beishang asked kinda friendly with that last 'okay' as Baston's face immediately turned a bit more relaxed as well. Such a man, being so well reputed and strong himself, it was more than normal to not want to be under someone else no matter the latter's strength nor reputation and the like.

"Mm, alright then. Will do. Will you log off now? There is a party soon, your 'fiancee' Xie Ling is making it so that most other slightly more cooperative Associations get warmed up to the inner circle of our alliance. I think she would want you to be there." Baston acted professionally, but then frowned before changing his attitude, somewhat in a cautious demeanor.

Yun Beishang rolled his eyes mentally as he maintained silence for a second before then saying in a breathless tone, "Agh, has voice run around that fast? That girl, seriously. But it is nothing like that, alright? I'm not that fickle, is just business, and may not even be realized so, tsk."

"Still... she really worked hard and made a lot of effort to bring all the Associations of our alliance into this party, at least with all of their elites and leaders. She might really want you to see her in there, you know?" Baston still said with half a nod before falling silent himself.

Tap!

-29,999.

"Heee!" Gasping in total surprise as his right shoulder was tapped and as his HP was left with only 1 HP, Baston then heard Yun Beishang speak as soon as he moved his head to look at the latter. "Oh very well then, just a little. That girl needs to learn a bit more, how so clumsy, ah. Whatever. Baston~, see you later man, we'll be leaving first."

Step, step, step, step.

Finished saying and doing all that, Yun Beishang walked away with an adorably serious Itnia on his left as the huge portal began to send rays of light blue down to the ground. As a few flew randomly close by, they suddenly moved and separated in various more thinner rays of light blue color that were then directed to all players of The Order, Imperishable Guild, Eviscerate League, Black Lotus League, Forgotten Flask League, Otherworldly Merchant Guild, Frozen Maiden Sect and so on...

"Heee-aaah, holy shit, it didn't even hurt but... sigh, what a monster." Baston hissed as rubbed his right shoulder uncomfortably, yet he didn't feel any pain at all as he did. It was at that time that a pair of long and slender arms embraced his chest from behind, "My love, it's the first time I hear you swear at someone not being a complete deep shit towards you or any of us, is he that much of an impact on your confidence? Hehe..."

An embarrassed Baston turned around fiercely right after and stole Delette's lips as they were then coincidentally sent upwards by a single and the very same ray of light blue at the same time.

. . .

 

Rising Essence, Main Kingdom Vanguard base of operations. At a certain rented and luxurious building that was both quite wide and tall.

 

"Haha, he'll be around soon, for sure. I'm afraid I'll have to excuse myself from anyone to attend to him by then, haha..." Xie Ling walked away from a fairly large amount of people in a group as she beamed a charming smile on her face and as her eyes slowly dimmed along with her smile vanishing at the same speed.

"Phooow..." Arriving at a certain secluded section of the ginormous golden and brown-golden room that could even hold up to 2,000 players at the same time, Xie Ling fell silent as she slowly gazed at the goldish floor while resting her bum and lower back onto a child-tall and 5 adult people-wide rock, looking quite lonely.

At this time, a young, devilishly handsome man with red hair glanced over at her for the umpteenth time. Finally seeing that there really was no one she was waiting for and that she wasn't purposely attracting attention of someone in particular, at all. The young man adjusted his tuxedo's tie before beginning to step towards her, his thoughts churning with positive ideas.

Step, step, step, step-.

'Very good, this lady Xie Ling. Talented, beautiful to an unspeakable degree, intelligent, clever, a genius for business as the true and actual master behind the recent upheavals made from the Founding Xie Clan that had elevated its revenue to levels never seen before on New Earth for the past decade. And a girl that is so really charming, easy going, gentle-eh, ah? What the f-'

SLAP!

Whistleeeeeeeee~!! POAK!!!

Suddenly, the red-haired young man saw a hand come from his right, as he was then knocked unconscious before turning into pixels and then into a white glow that disappeared right after. Of course, that was after flying almost 200m away from his current position, forcibly, and then cracking the harder than hard golden brown wall of Luxurious grade items; and only then finally dying.

"Piss off, little shit..." Yun Beishang's voice resounded only then, still wearing his Eccentric Wolf Mask and with Itnia waiting for him in her room, as she was currently showering as of right now. But for now, all he was focused on was not Itnia nor even the unmistakably precious Little Ruo, but this dumb girl that made him attend a goddamned fucking party.

After cleaning dust off his left shoulder in the direction that the red-haired young man 'flew' towards to, Yun Beishang began making light steps that were barely audible towards the same person that the devilishly handsome young man from before wanted to 'meet'.

But it seemed that not even the more than obvious sounds of the young man being sent flying, whistling through the air and hitting the poor wall weren't heard by her, let alone his light footsteps. As such, when Yun Beishang stood just 3 meters behind her and without her noticing at all, even as she could just open her map and see a figure with a heart icon right behind her, he spoke out bluntly and without courtesy.

"Ey, what are you doing?"

"!!!" Shocked, Xie Ling remained rooted on the spot as even her eyeballs froze. After 3 whole seconds, she turned around, her heart got an even stronger shock as she saw the image she didn't dare to imagine at all. Yun Beishang was standing in front of her with a voice that was so cruelly uncaring but to which she wanted nothing more but to respond in an equally blunt voice, "You are here!"

"I am, indeed. Mhm, how smart."

Not giving a care about his bluntness still, Xie ling was about to speak a 'thank you' set of words, but was then frozen furthermore as she saw Yun Beishang step towards her, slowly.

Step. Step. Step. Step...

And as Yun Beishang made one step at a time, her heartbeat stopped and mimicked the sounds of his footsteps, before she knew it and as she became lost in that one damned sole sensation, she felt her waist be embraced by him. She was wearing a rose madder colored tight sheath type of dress, and the feeling of his fingertips against her covered skin made her so dizzy that she only reacted once his pelvis was against her own.

But before she could even react to that, he smoothly, and more devilish than she could ever imagine; spoke softly into her left ear like her demon tempting her into giving herself up to him.

"Thought you are not my woman officially, it is so at least in name. Even then, you are my future wife, so; how can I not take care of you as such already? Listen to me, I will very well make you my woman and wife at the same time in the future, but for now, be my good girl and tell me if you need, want anything. Or if you desire anything. For I am your man and your future husband as well, so..."

"Gasp..." Xie Ling, the innocent and inexperienced young girl that she was, sucked in a sharp but tiny amount of air as her lips were only slightly away from Yun Beishang's right now as he suddenly lowered his face to the lever of her own. And as the front of the mask opened up to reveal his not-that-attractive face, his next words melted her down instantly with her eyes now containing warm as she nodded her head obediently.

"...how about you take me for a walk around, so that I can be shown off to everyone else as yours? Because, tonight I am so, but that... will only be one of many."

"Mn."

 

...

 


Let It Rain's Note: Cute~

Yun Beishang (and Xie Ling): (̿▨-▨¬˵)(˘ε˘˶๑ )

Xie Ling herself: (◍'‿'◍) ღවꇳවღ (≧▽≦) (❣•‿•❣) (●⁀‿⁀●)!!!!!!!

0