Chapter 441 — The Blue Moon
38 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Blue Moon

 

 

 

'Teach...? Teach me, then.' Yun Beishang sat down after having finally no longer gave any more care about the way in which he was seemingly having a learning lesson from Demon Adorevia, as he felt his mind not refreshed nor enlightened but rather inspired and with comprehension being granted onto him.

Even as he only watched, even as Demon Adorevia had so many cuts all around her immensely tall body and even her impenetrable looking legs and feet similar in appearance to a goat's that made all of her beauty, majestic self and mighty aura become awfully pitiful, deplorable, sacrificial and long gone in terms of hope.

 As such, while gazing at Demon Adorevia as her legs were basically like tattered jeans that went through a dragging on dirt for several dozen meters, as well as the rest of her body, Yun Beishang sat down to simply witness. There wasn’t any more need of him to let the others know when to take care of something or be warned of a skill as they were already accustomed.

More than anyone, Baston was so, as he was the one and only main tank that the whole ‘raid’ had living from start to finish. He was so spectacularly capable of resisting just about all and any attack that came from Demon Adorevia, be it an ordinary fist, stomp or her limbs sweeping around on the ground to even the AOE skill she would constantly use.

Besides that, almost all of the time that a whole new batch of players had to be changed, about 80% of them were DPS or at least with an okay damage output, which meant that even with the insane amount of difference in levels, the Journeyers could still deal around alf a million to up to 2 million damage per second.

Naturally, it all depended on one’s skills, timing, type of damage and so on, as well as cooperation and the merging of other skills and items for creating an incredible synergy. Though the latter was also the reason why the total damage dealt to the BOSS was much more than 2 million sometimes, as for healers, they seemed to end up being the one’s with the really strongest hearts and minds as they barely suffered under the skill of the Curse of the Myriad Races instead.

The same couldn’t be said for the rest of the players, as even offtanks were destroyed once the skill came to be again. It was in this matter that no matter how strong nor varied the players rushed into the BOSS’s room, there would always be that almost entire new replacement from the very few dozen that remained each time or so. From all of these, not only was Baston one of the few that survived.

Besides Baston himself, there was Raoundozia, who was fighting for the true first place of the DPS board against the Demon Adorevia at all times. His people weren’t as much in terms of being incredible like the few of the 7 survivors, so they fell rather rapidly and Phetsia had also died while making a few last but tons of damage to Adorevia’s left forearm.

Then there was Selina, who mainly only had herself to be incredible in her own House Sunbreaker Association, and by the time only 7 remained, she was the one to compete with Raoundozia for first place in the DPS board. ‘True’ first place, as in because of the fact that they were always having the same numbers and alternatively took either second or first place one after the other a couple of times each second.

There was also Oco, who with his Half-Immortal class, was also the ‘second’ tank that would rarely take a bunch of full head on blunts in Baston’s stead while his ‘huge’ amount of HP recuperated back to an at least manageable degree. Yin Xiong who was a Soul Monarch and who was the most agile of everyone still alive, being the solid second place for the DPS board and the one to take the least amount of damage.

Tong Tao who although was even lower than Oco in the DPS board, was also the second to be the one to receive less damage from the fight up until now, but he was also capable of creating so many debuffs and impairing the Demon Adorevia’s movements here and there nonstop that she almost seemed to be CC’ed, even though she obviously couldn’t be with how great of a BOSS she is.

Lastly, there was Little Duck, who Tongqiu himself went up ahead and stopped sitting down while observing them fight to save her. He had to, since she was by far the best healer from the tens of thousands that he had ever seen in this battle. She would make a good rival for his dear Naty and even more with that sweet, innocent appearance of hers.

And he also really had to, because it was Phetsia’s death when rescuing Little Duck since the latter was such important healer that could not only get her husband to above 50% HP even as the Demon Adorevia’s damage output was never before seen; but to also be capable of keeping everyone else at bay with not a single second of CC being experienced by the ‘elite team of all elite teams’ as well as mostly over 80% HP.

Hence, once Phetsia died for the Little Duck, Tongqu repaid in her honor and because Little Duck was basically his henchwoman-no, henchyounggirl, and giving her the chance to witness Yun Beishang’s care and physical touch from his strong, manly warm arms was the least he could do for such talented and cooperative as well as obedient henchyounggirl.

At this moment, Demon Adorevia’s HP was already below 3% and nearing the 2.5% of her entire HP. But, at the same time, crackling laughter that seemed to come from the darkest and ugliest places of hiding began to resound as she was already wobbling all over with her eyes unfocused but still never stopping moving around stably.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…”

“Kuwagagahahahagagagagahahawhaaaaa!”

“Kiejijijijejeijijiejiejiejie.”

“BOWAAA-HAHAHAHAHA4~!!!”

“...what is going on, what are those things, don’t tell me… that they are the Guiding Voices?” Baston suddenly asked as he took another break, letting Oco take his place as the latter was almost sent blasted away in one single punch even with all of his defenses and preparations up.

“...I don’t know… can’t verify.” Selina answered him in a light voice, her voice was really sweet right now to hear, probably making her husbands back at home deeply worried right now. “Let’s just keep going, only a little bit more, eh.”

They could naturally not tell what these creepy laughing voices were, but those watching turned stiff at once, be it at their own homes taking a ‘stay up at night’ randomly just for the sake of watching the entire thing from start to end that was the final BOSS of Warmonger.

Every single one, or almost mostly; recognized those voices at once as the ones coming from the game whenever they were bored, horny, troubled or even simply asking for free stuff that they could get from basically seemingly nowhere. The Guiding Voices! That’s right, for as long as one wasn’t dumb as hell, they would remember the voices that would be ‘so damn’ kind to themselvs.

And as such, that was how billions of players that stayed up all night to watch the end of Warmonger with their own eyes after a few months were got their shit creeped out of their brains as they slowly came to a sudden notion, realization and even foreboding sensation.

AS they slowly stood up, with some having their blankets still tightly attached at their bodies from the cold of the deep night and some others used towels to clean off the sweat from their partially naked bodies; their eyes widened and their hands left their blankets or towels as their mouths went slightly agape and their eyeballs began trembling in place.

Soon, more than fastly done so, the forums of Rising Essence began to be inundated with an endless flock of the things that many people were considering at the last minute. At the same time, the cameras that showed a few angles of the entire battlefields that were ongoing suddenly turned off in the streaming feature of the forums.

But swiftly after, one dozen, two dozen, three dozen, hundreds, thousands to even millions of different angles, all from different ‘cameras’ placed all around Main Kingdom began to be visible as one now had to choose which merged screens of about 1,000 different places they could watch at the moment instead of selecting just one angle of a camera and a scene.

In the same manner, they could no longer move their cameras nor the point of view of the angle; in short, all they could do was only to watch now. In short, if anything, from their sudden enlightenment… it was already too late, as they could only watch.

Because, at this moment, it was when Yun Beishang suddenly sprung to action himself that the other 7 Journeyers began to die one after another. With Tong Tao being the first one to do so as he suddenly blocked an attack from the Demon Adorevia from which he could only attribute it to his instincts and nothing else as he was even doubting himself a few instants before.

Thankfully, however, Tong Tao acted rapidly as he conjured so many shields of so many Elements at once and especially used a Wind Core Elemental shield to protect her, at the cost of his life, as for whom he was protecting; that was naturally Little Duck who was scared silly when she saw quite the large fist suddenly appear 2 meters before her.

And right as that happened, Tong Tao used his rapidly running body to block the incoming fist from the Demon Adorevia who had really suddenly teleported right in front of Little Duck. His body was instantly oneshoted as he had not a single defense around him and got his body turned into a pulp by the mere impact of the Demon Adorevia’s knuckles.

PUUM!!! Bvreee-Vwlsht~!!

SWISH!!--PONG!! WOOONG~!!!

Instantly, Little Duck felt her legs quiver at this sight, she wanted to start healing the pieces of flesh around her, knowing it was more than impossible by now, but still couldn’t process it as the fist still hit harshly against the plethora of Elemental shields and that one Wind Core Elemental shield, creating countless ripples that went about in the air and all around her.

SHCK-BBPAM SHCK-BBPAM SHCK-BBPAM…

It was at this moment that Little Duck and everyone else who was rushing up at their one and only healer became ecstatic as they all heard Yun Beishang’s out.-of-this-world explosions ring out once more and after so many hours of their absence, making them all feel relished and relief as soon as the Demon Adorevia’s back was fully bombarded by his overpowered skill at last!

Doing a total damage of 22,385,000 at once as well as having attracted the Demons Adorevia’s calm gaze towards him with a creepy turn of her head and twist of her neck, Yun Beishang then expressionlessly glanced back and only 0.04 seconds did he sent forth another Total Combustion bout of attacks while waiting for his Tongqiu’s Rain Destruction skill’s cooldown to come off.

Still appearing to be a mute, just like a puppet, the Demon Adorevia said just nothing as she turned around but was only to make him lower his’ and everyone else’s guard as as soon as she turned around to face him, she lifted her mangled right foot before crazily circling with her mangled leg then sweeping straight at Little Duck!

Ah, forget it. Don’t bait her anymore, just come into my White Space!” Little Duck suddenly heard Yun Beishang’s voice ring out inside her head once again, so as soon as she did, she obeyed by faster than instantly turning into a white glow that then entered Yun Beishang’s White Space to meet ‘the rest’. As, indeed, everyone else who entered his White Space before were still around and had definitely not logged out of the game, watching the things happening outside his White Space through the in-game forums.

While Little Duck became a white glow that only the Demon Adorevia could see, and from which her eyes turned insanely shocked, and then right after; lifeless once more. To which, even though everyone was aware of Yun Beishang’s strange ‘special item’ that should have had come from an even more special quest and so on; seeing it again and so casually still shook them a bit.

“Hey, caref-ah.” Yun Beishang was about to yell out, his words becoming louder when they suddenly stopped, as he saw Yin Xiong try to freeze all of the Demon Adorevia’s right leg, obviously wanting to buy time for Yun Beishang’s skill which everyone knew by now of its cooldown since they’ve been around him for so many hours, almost 20 hours together even.

Then came Selina and Baston who did their very best to also begin to give Yun Beishang all the time he needed to send out as many Tongqiu’s Rain Destructions as possible. Not feeling like he should just waste this, Yun Beishang sighed out in annoyance before beginning to send out arrow after arrow, managing to go for 12 arrows before Tongqiu’s Rain Destruction was up once more.

Whistle, whistle, whistle, whistle, whistle~!!...

SHCK-BBPAM SHCK-BBPAM SHCK-BBPAM SHCK-BBPAM SHCK-BBPAM SHCK-BBPAM SHCK-BBPAM…

Dealing once more an amount of damage of 22,385,000, Yun Beishang reduced her HP by another notch as it had now reached 293,691,540 total remaining HP. But that was nowhere near enough, but before Yun Beishang could twist his neck and begin a reckless series of actions as he habitually does, the Demon Adorevia seemingly turned into a true Mythical grade BOSS—or even beyond that—as she suddenly teleported right besides Raoundozia who was nowhere near as tanky as Baston, and punched hard directly and accurately at where Raoundozia was at.

Bvreee-Vwlsht!!!! SPLAAASSHHH!!

The same thing that happened with Tong Tao now happened with Raoundozia, yet, with the latter, it was much more cruel, fast, mighty and impossible to discern. Even then though, Raoundozia had managed to create a few Essential Clones that then attacked and attached themselves to the Demon Adorevia.

It wasn’t visible, but Yun Beishang could feel that the latter was astounded at this move, as she did not expect such a tiny ant to be prepared to be taken out by the means of someone well beyond an actual Mythical being. But there wasn’t that much surprise as even though her right leg was slowened and half-crippled due to Yin Xiong’s sudden weird skill that seemed to come more from an Elementalist than a Soul Monarch like her.

Just as she felt her shoulders and ribs grabbed at by the Essential Clones, she felt a scorching heat that began to become hotter and hotter by each moment that passed by. Turning her head to look at the origin of such, she was just about to see a sun-like figure up above when she felt a tiny fist be delivered right onto her abdomen, which actually made her be knocked back 20 meters!

Selina had arrived with a lot of sweat and even some blood trickling down her nostrils to deliver her strongest punch with Strong Knockback effect against this suddenly more than overpowered monster that now turned into a real nightmare. As soon as she lifted her head though, all she saw was a shadow, one from a hand that only had about 3 weird fingers of a cone shape each that… were all sweeping into a grab at her with great speed.

…SPLASHH!!!

Suddenly, as soon as Selina disappeared from the sight of even the viewers, and as the claw-fang like hand gripped tightly while its full body was falling after having been sent backwards 20 meters. Horrible sounds of someone dying a really bad to even see, let alone experience of a death itself went out as the crowd flinched at this.

Whoosh!

Without saying anything, Oco suddenly patted Baston on the stomach and then rushed up to the Demon Adorevia with large strides, his entire body being shrouded by spiritual, colorless energy as he swiftly arrived before the Demon Adorevia as he then took a jump with his fat ass body and summoned spiritual energy to condense an immense fist that then opened into a grabbing motion.

The hands was exactly like his own, and had all the meat and little bone in comparison as well, when it descended, just as it was about to reach the Demon Adorevia’s ‘defenseless’ body, her head was raised as she gazed at the hand in the sky before sending her own right claw-fang hand at it.

POOOM!!

Breaking it into pieces at once, just as she was about to get out from this predicament, she felt weird as she gazed once again skywards and saw another 3 of such hands having been summoned by Oco’s spiritual energy once more, as they then proceeded to make a jail of immense fingers to trap her body within.

POOM!! POOM!! POO-CRAACK, WHOOSH!! THUD!!!

The first 2 hands, however, were instantly destroyed once more, but the 3rd one managed to escape her blows as she was pushed back down by it and whose fingers began to enlarge and grow faint, a spiritual barrier taking place instead.

Oco was, at this moment though, profusely bleeding from his nostrils as he vacantly stared at nothing, obviously not noticing that a ‘finger’ from the Demon Adorevia’s hands had been shot right at him. And before the system could forcefully log hif out of the game, his body was also smashed into a pulp by the claw-fang finger as the latter object was impaled in the ground afterwards.

Thud, thud, thud, thud THRASH!!

And now, with the Demon Adorevia now struggling with her best efforts to get rid of her ‘jail’ as she behaved like a caged beast, a flock of arrows danced their way towards her as she could only glance at them with her pupils having shrunk at once at such a sight!

SHCK-BBPAM SHCK-BBPAM SHCK-BBPAM SHCK-BBPAM SHCK-BBPAM SHCK-BBPAM SHCK-BBPAM SHCK-BBPAM SHCK-BBPAM SHCK-BBPAM…

Yun Beishang then appeared right behind Yin Xiong but, before he could grab her and tell her to come into his White Space, he felt strange as he looked at her nostrils, only to see a trail of dark blood come out of her mouth while she slowly fell backwards. With his eyes rolling, Yun Beishang grabbed her shoulders and slowly placed her on the ground, waiting for the system to forcefully log her out of the game successfully.

Just as her body began to glow and disappear though, her ‘soul’ energy from the game came out of her body in her own translucent image, to which it then moved straight to the universe up in the sky. At the same moment, it was only know that Yin Xiong and Yun Beishang finally realized of the change in atmosphere of all Main Kingdom.

Besides that, there was also the fact that a new moon never before seen was now visible from all over Main Kingdom as well, it was as if it was everywhere as a small moon, but was only one at the same time. And it was of the saddest of colors, looking tragically beautiful as it glanced down to its cherished Main Kingdom’s fate.

 

0