Chapter 646 — Plop! More, More! MORE!!
42 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Plop! More, More! MORE!!

 

 

 

"Mwln-cha~💓..." Selina broke the little bit of meat they exchanged with each other, that kiss, with a sudden push of her own head against his face that Yun Beishang himself couldn't feel any more magnificent at the skills from this bad woman, who immediately made him feel as if in high cloud nine just from the spectacularly loving sensations from her lips and emotions towards him.

"..." Saying nothing but her face just half an inch away from Yun Beishang's, their noses still lovingly entangling to the side of the other and to their corresponding cheek bone, she bit her lips with some trepidation as if she couldn't contain herself, her eyes oozing off incredibly strong sentiments of pure longing as he ended up not being able to resist and began tasting up and down Yun Beishang's mouth.

"...mngh... mawln... nehee💓... ains💓... mowfff... 💓💓💓... umf💓! Allnwwnlaah~h~h💓... 💓..."  His lips were all to her serving, his upper lip was attacked first and foremost than anything else as all of her mouth focused on it only; her lips, whole tongue, teeth and suction force was vehemently concentrated on his upper lip which Yun Beishang felt as if he had a second sensitive phallus there instead of his upper lip.

Being serviced so well and even getting incredibly pleasured from such an 'easy' and simple action while fully clothed, made him feel cold sweat forming all over his body as he began learning from her but chose to remain quiet and obediently allow her to service him however she desired.

His lower lips was next, as her upper lips got inadvertently entangled with his upper lip, dragging her own as she moved her face tormentingly slowly downwards, her infatuated eyes already so glassy, dreamy and loving towards Yun Beishang that they made him fall into a trance once again as her meaty upper lip got 'face to face' directly with his own at last.

Instead of going over the lower lip  right away, she maintained that position more, more and more time as her brain wanted nothing more but for Yun Beishang's upper lip and brain to remember her meat, love and utter devotion she was showing towards him. As he imprinted her upper lip to his whole self from his upper lip, Yun Beishang embraced Selina's waist as he still didn't realize with the true affection and genuine love she was giving him as she held his neck and back of his head from the back.

Her hands, though strong, were smooth but more than anything, comfortable as they held Yun Beishang like so with terrible confession.

With his hands clutching at her waist and his arms enveloping her slightly, she became totally adhered onto his body, leaning over him and finally lowering her upper lip to being eating out his lower lip. Yun Beishang's lower lip was much thicker than his upper one, it had more meat and a much more irresistible, addicting and to die for sensation.

Whenever she bit his lower lip, she wanted to be as careful as a mother holding her newborn baby, and never stop doing so even if her very own teeth were to become disoriented and hurt for a long time after. Whenever she traced her tongue over such tasty delicacy, she became possessed and wouldn't stop licking, licking, licking and furthermore licking in frenzies even a whole 10 minutes after she began.

Whenever she placed her lower lip on his, she would tremble with her eyes as she looked deep into his own and wished for nothing more but to confess to him, those eyes always driving Yun Beishang into the abyss of her heart and feeling so warm. Whenever she placed her upper lip on his lower lip, the soft caresses and motherly instinct to comfort and pamper him struck her endlessly and made her head warm and fuzzy, making her hands holding his nape and back of his head more endearing and her pelvis to rub in broken circles at his own.

When she placed for the first time both her lips above and below his lower lip respectively, her entire body trembled, her nape became numb as much as her calf and her heart palpitated so strongly that Yun Beishang could sense her heartbeats even without his senses or the need of him being himself; such strong and loud heartbeats resonated through both her lips like nothing ever could and made Yun Beishang himself tremble alright.

Her closed eyelids were Yun Beishang's delicacy, her licking face as she lewdly, obsessively yet lovingly and like a whorish wife pleasing his deserving husband devoured his taste on his lower lip was Yun Beishang's weakness as his gaze couldn't help turning truthfully slightly softer. Whenever she kissed him with both her lips sandwiching his lower lip was Yun Beishang's turn to return her infatuated gaze that she gave him with upturned eyes; engaging in a moment of tenderness, lust and understanding of the other's intent.

Whenever she successively kissed both his lips with her own and sometimes both at the same time with her own as well, both their eyelids were closed, and because they were inseparably close to each other, their very own eyelids would brush against each other from time to time, leaving to many of their moans echoing at their throats and their grasp of one's hands and arms on the other's body becoming lovelier by the moment.

"Laaalllggh... la~la~la~la~...!!" Finally, it came the time to adjoin each other's corner of their mouths, stick them together and focus solely on... entangling each other's most muscular part of their bodies in the other's mouth, in their very own mouths and even outside of them from time to time, always changing and remaining in the same stance for 5 minutes before randomly changing to the next one.

“La,mffnghahwhwaahahh~... lickmwah… la💓~la💓~la💓~...” And finally, after half an hour of their conjoined mouths, Selina’s arms brusquely hugged his neck with her small chest pushing on the upper section of Yun Beishang’s pectorals, Yun Beishang in turn embraced her strong back fully and without an ounce of a thought of letting go of her.

Their fully and much more adjoined mouth allowed their tongues to reach even deeper into the other’s mouth, and for their full tongues that can be dragged out of their throat to be further investigated, tasted, brutalized and loved by the other.

Chu, ah, chuMfwuuh~!” After spending more than an hour in total with their powerful tongues becoming a married couple after so much unrestrained lovemaking made to each other, Selina had her lips kissed back, sucked and bitten at by Yun Beishang as he returned all of the sweet and incredible sensations she’s been serving him with with all of his focus put on her and her alone.

It was now, as they were dragging their heads back to a ‘normal’ position of at least 4 inches apart from each other’s faces, that Yun Beishang realized of the way Selina was grabbing his body like a lost lover in her love for her man. Her eyes, might as well, were those of a woman looking at her everything as she re-tasted all of him on her lips and in her mouth; as not a single nanometer of her mouth was left uncovered by Yun Beishang’s expertise.

With her eyes growing awkward after a moment of being fully stared on by Yun Beishang’s eyes without a break, Selina shyly lowered her head. Only for her chin, however, to be softly grasped and lifted by Yun Beishang’s caring left hand. His right hand that was still on her lower back and at her spine, giving her sensations just by existing and without much warmth being transmitted to herself went up her deliciously shivering back up to her left cheek.

And just as she wanted to lean her face over his left, warm and somewhat regularly sized with slenderness added onto it - hand, she was kissed again by Yun Beishang. But this time, it wasn’t as if in exploration or by the moment of wanting more, but due to the longing of none other than Yun Beishang wanting to claim her for himself…him-one and only-self.

“... … … … … … …💓~...” Selina closed her fluttering eyelashes under the strong gaze of Yun Beishang, letting her vulnerable eyelids be fully digested by his eyes, those irresistible eyes, before feeling Yun Beishang’s gaze gone and receiving more and more care from his every affectionate action of his body to hers.

“Come.” After a bit more of time, and with Selina still having her eyes closed as she felt the hand on her left cheek push her face onto his strong chest, Yun Beishang said commandingly before looking back at the top floor of the Peaceful Rain Corporation Headquarters, smiling helplessly and apologetically as he might be gone for more than 2 days.

“Mm-mn, Beish-” Selina grabbed tightly at Yun Beishang’s shirt on the middle, her eyelids still closed as she felt their bodies moving with their feet advancing to wherever he was guiding her, but just as she opened her mouth to speak out, Yun Beishang interrupted the eyes closed-Selina. “Shhh, don’t speak. I’ll bring us somewhere, there, you can ‘speak’ all you want.”

“M…mn.” After appearing to be pensive for a moment, Selina nodded her head and emitted and agreeing sound from her nostrils, which Yun Beishang understood. With him not bringing her into his home right away, it seemed as if he didn’t want to associate her with his women, as if she should not be so.

Yun Beishang grinned to that, whether she had misgivings about his intentions or not, as she screamed in after a while, she would then come to understand. Perhaps; but if not, then he could always continue until she could at last understand it herself.

Tuck~.

A car’s door opening was heard, rather familiar for the eyes closed-Selina who only now opened her eyes and saw that they were far away from where they began eating each other’s mouth without a care for the world. Has she been moved by him while they were entangled with each other? That much?!

“Oh fuck! What hour is-” Selina was about to check the time from her phone in one of the very unique and secretive pockets on her half peplum type of dress's top and jeans, when she was pushed strongly into her own car’s co-pilot seat, whereas it was more like a light push from how strong her own body is.

“Get in~, we’re going.” Yun Beishang dragged on the first half of his short phrase, put on the sunglasses that she was wearing before and got into her car’s driver seat amidst Selina’s astounded face and agape mouth. With her eyes, she looked as Yun Beishang also had her keys and checked the battery of the car before starting to drive, becoming mesmerized right away.

Yun Beishang ignored her and she enjoyed more of his profile sight while sometimes leaning forward to see his front face once more, blushing as she remembered her whole time having been in front of such and defiling such man of many women in his harem, ah.

“Don’t tell me, do you also smoke?” Suddenly, Selina asked as she had a wrinkle up her eyebrows, not giving any hints as to what answer she wanted however. Yun Beishang looked at her for a moment with a ‘bitch please’ tilted face to the right without caring about the road, not like he needed though, before responding.

“Of course not.”

Although Yun Beishang might not have seen it directly, Selina went back to sitting like a normal person in her car’s co-pilot seat, her eyelids falling and her mouth mimicked a sigh of relief without making any sound.

Vr-vr-vruuuuuuuuuuum!

. . .

 

Nascent Herb City’s one of many 10 * hotels, one where Yun Beishang suddenly had its whole rooms and even personnel become vacant by giving out 50,000 credits to each person that was within it or that work there.

 

Step, step, step, step, step, step, step!!

Walking through the empty reception hall that was of a sparkling silver, clean and spotless floor and columns, Yun Beishang directly ignored the reception desk where it was all neatly picked up and empty. Walking straight to the elevators, a person already waiting for them covered in black, obscure robes handed the Grand Majestic Suite to Yun Beishang’s passing hand and a flushed Selina who curiously looked at the robed man.

…Step.

As soon as Selina’s gaze went back to Yun Beishang and then behind herself to look at the man, all she saw was a tiny amount of black smoke puffing into the air to all sides, with the obscure black robed man no longer visible anywhere at all. ‘Wooww!’.

Thud!

As Selina thought within her head, she noticed the change in atmosphere as the colors of the building changed from sparkling silver to dull gray and accommodating brown, as they had now obviously entered the elevator. However, just as soon as she was pulled into the elevator, Yun Beishang pressed her against the ground and held her right thigh up with his left hand.

With her right leg being forcefully lifted her kitty was left to be done anything she wanted-no, anything that Yun Beishang wanted. But instead of going after her flowery overly expert lips of seduction, sensuality and pleasure, he directly stuck her body up against her own and began devouring her lower lip which was much meatier than her upper lip that was very thin in contrast.

Her mouth wide open as her gave her whole lower lip to Yun Beishang’s mouth and wished she could giver her more of it, her lower lip was being constantly sucked into his mouth over and over again whereas Yun Beishang would lick and bite indiscriminately at it and enjoy the bits of blood that came from his torture.

His right hand, however, was not idle in any kind nor form as it was rubbing her soft and small but firm left butt cheek, amassing the little bit of juicy flesh in it that it had to a large degree. Selina’s already gasping moans and noises from her nostrils and in her throat echoed more and more, consecutively allowing her to sense a growing rumored monster that was more than half her waist width onto her belly; as if trying to directly place babies there already.

As Yun Beishang began making smacking sounds of their lips against one another’s or their lips to the other’s tongue and even teeth, his right hand suddenly grabbed hard at Selina’s jeans, not her skin, and slowly pulled at it with his powerful Godly strength destroying the overall infrastructure of the jeans.

Creecck~~~!

With a fresh sensation invading her body’s skin on her upper left thigh and bottom, Selina opened her eyes, to which Yun Beishang was 0.2 seconds slow to open his and then looked at her, allowing her to look at his vulnerable eyelids for some time. Locking eyes, Selina slowly narrowed hers to a crescent moon, joy and bliss filling her as just as she felt that new freshness, an unthinkable warmth invaded her left leg and derriere overall.

“Ummfffghff!” Her face flushing hard, her waist dancing widely with trembling as she lightly orgasmed right away, Selina protruded both her lips for Yun Beishang to tenderly eat with small bites, her whole left thigh was visible all the way down to her left calf. Her whole snatch was, however, visible as it cutely excitedly went over to greet Yun Beishang’s and his crotch outside.

“Hehe-ha-aah, hehehe hehe.” Selina giggled and giggled, her chin was being eaten by Yun Beishang in an act of hunger! Her derriere was empty on the right, but on her left, Yun Beishang’s right leg was semi-accompanying her bare leg and derriere as this position also made the entire scalding Dragon of the Legends almost genuinely burn her tummy!

As her powerful abdomen almost burned for real, Selina’s eyes went to the back of her head as her whole chin was covered in his saliva and now, her left jaw was being utterly smeared with his saliva as well. Yun Beishang was cherishing Selina’s skin flavor, in the most passionate and lustful of definitions, as her sweat also tasted incredibly tasty and made him addicted for more and more!

But feeling that it was way too good for his own satisfaction, Yun Beishang stopped licking and smearing his saliva on her left jaw all over and faced her face to face, a sound of a zipper being used for its intended purposes was heard as Yun Beishang licked the tip of her nose from her nostrils below to up.

“You behave very well, Miss Selina, as such…” Yun Beishang then gesticulated with his head and eyes to below, making an euphoric and lost girl in love eyed beautiful, exquisite woman that is Selina to turn her totally lost in love eyes below as well, only to become as thin as a needle from her pupils and with her iris dilating at ‘her man’s’ sexual object.

It was not large at all, it was just regular in terms of length, but the width of it scared her silly, while the thickness of it made her crave it even more. As she looked down at it, only to see it disappear as her eyes addictingly, scaringly and powerfully followed the blurry image of such as her chin was lifted to meet Yun Beishang’s eyes, unwillingly as she wanted to devour the whole thing from before with her eyes another day’s worth of time at the very least.

She then heard his delicious words that prompted her to turn blissful and to almost confess, while her pretty little lips that could eat anything that entered and that has seen many bigger heads even,  couldn’t help but pitifully open as it began devouring the meat of Yun Beishang that surged along with pain and discomfort at the hugely immense girth of the Legendary Dragon.

“...just a taste.”

Plop!

Right away, just as her whole body echoed in joy and was fully contented with life that she would from now on obey Yun Beishang’s orders no matter what, he pulled his massive Legendary Dragon out that was now fully covered in slimy shows of deep love, making a sound that denounced Selina’s sadness and grief at feeling utterly empty even if the pain was also gone.

“Y-Yu-Yun…” Selina looked at her owner’s eyes with fear and torment, her eyebrows wrinkled as she demanded, “Yun Beishang, what are you doing? Nooo~!! I- give it, I can take it, my body can take it, give it to me give it to me! PLEASE GIVE IT TO MEEEE!!”

“Shhh,” Yun Beishang closed in his mouth to her left ear by tracing on her left cheek from comfortingly smooching her mouth twice without even separating his lips from hers. Then, Yun Beishang whispered into her left ear that directly made her buttcheeks clench and for her flowery pot to secrete huge slimy and juicy beverages, something that made her pupils and iris shrink altogether.

“I know you can take it, but we’re still not there yet, in our room… Baby.”

Selina: ( ´∀` ) ( ๑ ❛ ڡ ❛ ๑ )❤ ╰U╯ ╰(✿´⌣`✿)╯♡

Her body: (✿ŎꇴŎ)(‿ꜟ‿)     (。)(。)\(T∇T )/

As the lips full of hunger unwillingly let go of Yun Beishang’s meatpole, they looked saddened and heartbroken at the prospect of the tasty fellow that made them pained and want to cry much more than possible yet gave them the most blissful feeling down there as the heart that was upwards violently beat in full relish; made a beautiful set of feelings that enamored Selina even more of Yun Beishang.

 

1