005: Time Flys
333 4 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next day we went to go start our repairs on the house and by the time we were finished for the day the sun was already starting to set. We were able to finish cleaning the entire house except for the basement so we could finally start on the repairs themselves when we finish cleaning the basement.

Well, cleaning the basement did not go so well, it was a complete mess down there and it ended up taking almost the entire day so there wasn't much we could do. We decided to go relax on the beach for the rest of the day and I taught Shiro how to fish using two fishing rods I exchanged using Nero's functions. She ended up catching four fish while I only caught one, to which I asked how and she gave a cheeky smile and responded with, "I am just better," putting me in a grumpy mood for the night.

We continued to work on the house for the next few months before the entire thing was completely done. I decided I wanted to make a large area underground area so I can work on any project I can think of so I decided to use the cores I had stored to make Klaxosaurs do it for me. One of the small cores went to a humanoid Klaxosaur that would do housework when we were out since it turned out both Shiro and I were awful at it and kind of lazy after we finished repairing the house. The other two small cores I had were used in the basement to start making a larger area that was structurally stable. Once the new basement was large enough I would use a medium core to speed up the process to make it larger. I wanted to end up making mothership sized Klaxosaurs so I could kill the fuckers in space without putting myself at risk at all. Shiro eventually found my super basement and questioned me why I needed a basement that large so I decided to come clean and let her know what I did. To say she was mad was an understatement, she was absolutely infuriated and said she would tear their heads out herself.

She decided she wanted to start helping me create things to fight the VIRM fuckers and joined me in the basement quite frequently. She focused more on the technical and scientific method while I continued to focus on making the drones that would be working all over the mothership. Time continued to fly and a year later the basement was large enough for one mothership which I started to build with the help of the drones and Shiro. During the year it took to create the basement I gave her a subsystem of Nero for her to use on her birthday and she loved it. She then demanded to know mine and after I told her my original birthday she started working in her private lab the following couple weeks on something that she refused to tell me about.

A few months later and my birthday rolled around and she gave me clothes and the best power source I could ever imagine for the mothership, the fucking arc reactor. She claimed that after she finished making the clothes which could change into anything using nanotechnology she got it as a reward from the hidden quest.

"Wait, wait, wait. Where the fuck did you get nanotechnology?"

"Oh I got it from my first daily quest's chest."

"Please tell me you are joking."

"Nope, here check my status."

[Status]

[Name: Shiro (144)]

[Age: 22]

[Race: Human, Klaxo-Sapian (Change Progress10%)]

[Titles: Nanomancer]

[Talents: Photographic Memory, Enhanced Intelligence (Upgradeable), Enhanced Senses (Upgradeable), Inexhaustible Stamina, Fighting (Advanced), Engineering (Grandmaster)]

[Powers: Nanomancery (Master)]

[Passive Skills: Iron Skin (Upgradeable), Titanium Bones (Upgradeable), Super Enhanced Learning, Flawless Body, Omniversal Mini-Map (Shared with Naomi/001)]

[Items: 1 Person Franxx Blueprint (Created by Shiro), Naomi/001 Clothes Blueprint, Impurity Cleanses, Arc Reactor Blueprint, Misc.]

[Status Effects: Nanomancer: 100% increased learning speed related to nanotechnology, and 100% better control over Nanites.]

{Quests}

[Daily: Exercise! You need it!

Details: 100 Push-ups, 100 Sit-ups, 100 Crunches, 10 Mile run.

Reward: Daily Mystery Chest]

[Story: Save the world!

Details: Find a way to save the world without dying! It shouldn't be that hard right?

Reward: ???

Punishment for failure: Death]

I put my hand on Shiro's shoulder before saying, "Shiro, you are now on the path of becoming ridiculously strong. Good luck!" She returned a questioning look before shrugging. I guess its fate for girls named Shiro with naturally white hair to be involved with nano machines.

++++++++++++

Time continued to fly again and four years had passed. Shiro and I had successfully made one mothership and it honestly looks badass. It looked like the Starcraft battlecruiser but at the very least four times larger. We completed it far earlier than I expected but the help from all of the Klaxosaurs I made as well as the robots Shiro made speed it up to an extreme.

(image here)

The basement makers as I like to call them went in 3 separate directions away from the ocean to start making another cave to work on more mothership class spaceship hangers. I decided we could maybe make three or four more before the end of the events on earth in canon so I wanted to make these things capable of wiping out all of the space assholes as efficiently as possible. Speaking of canon I realized I had about six years minimum and eight years max  before Hiro and ZeroTwo escape get their memories wiped so I decided after we finish the next mothership we would leave to watch and indirectly help them both. We both agreed that we shouldn't change canon too much as that throws our advantage of knowing what will happen out the window.

++++++++++++

Another five years passed and the other mothership we wanted to create was finished, this one was far stronger both technically and could self repair as long as it had resources. It's design stayed the same however had red lighting instead of blue to change things up slightly. During these years my Klaxosaur Creation evolved and I could make them much stronger, durable, and change their color scheme. Shiro's Nanomancy also got to the point where she could make fortresses in a minute however she claims that most if not all of her designs are built to be accompanied by the Klaxosaurs I create.

We decided to head out and go to the Garden to assist from the sidelines. Shiro wanted to hack into the computers at the Garden to get as much information we had against the bastards in space. She had set up jammers everywhere that was above the basement to prevent any humans from detecting any of the Klaxosaurs underground before we left.

We got into the Franxx that Shiro repaired and upgraded and finally started our journey to the Garden. After a few days we were almost there, the hot and barren wastelands had changed to snow covered forests with no signs of civilization anywhere.

"By the way Naomi, you should really use your transformation because you will be shot the moment they see you, you know that right."

"AH yea thanks for reminding me, should we go with the form I chose before?"

"Yea I like that form. Plus it will fit well."

"Ok, done."

"Look! I can see the Garden walls!"

"So it begins. Are you ready for this Shiro?"

"Yep! Lets make sure these alien bastards don't get what they want."

 

This series is posted on webnovel, and updates faster there, go check it out if you want to read ahead.

Discord here: https://discord.gg/ytX8BmRbUa

15