Chapter 213- Fluff Returns with a Vengeance
5k 21 178
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Luna POV]

After a few minutes of kissing Tamamo, I broke away from her.

 

{Luna?}

 

I smiled at her but didn’t respond.  I moved a bit and her head ended up in my lap.  I started to run one of my hands through her hair as the other one started to massage one of her ears.

 

{Uuun.}

 

“Fufufu.”

 

I stopped running my hand through her hair and started to massage the other ear as well.

 

{L-Luna.}

 

“I’ll never get over how cute you are when you make a face like that.”

 

Tamamo’s face grew more and more relaxed as I massaged her ears.  She was about to move her arms to do something but I stopped them with two of my tails.

 

“Not yet.  I still haven’t finished looking at you quite yet.”

 

{Who’s the tease now?}

 

“Both of us.  Don’t think I don’t see and feel those tails of yours wrapping around mine.”

 

{Ufufufu.}

 

Once I was done with Tamamo’s ear massage, I allowed her to sit up from my lap.  Once she was sitting up completely again, I immediately wrapped my arms around her neck and pulled her close.  Our foreheads touched as we looked into each other’s eyes.  I then moved and gave her a quick peck on the cheek.

 

“That is for being so beautiful.”

 

I gave another peck on the opposite cheek.

 

“That is for being the greatest thing to ever happen to me.”

 

I kissed her forehead.

 

“That is for all the things you have done for me.

 

I kissed the tip of her nose.

 

“That is for the things you’ll do in the future.”

 

I then finally kissed her lips.

 

“That is for being mine and only mine.”

 

Her eyes glowed slightly more than usual and she started to smile.  I tightened my hug and pulled her even closer, sealing our lips together.  At first, the kiss started as just that, a normal kiss, but soon it started to get more heated.  Tamamo started to nip at my lip a little and my body was being pushed back some.  I returned the favor by pushing in the other direction.  When we reached an equilibrium, I started my attack.  I pushed my tongue into Tamamo’s mouth and she did the same.  The battle was legendary, but in the end, I started to get the upper hand.  We continued this battle until I had to break away.  Once my mouth was free from Tamamo’s, I took in a deep breath.

 

“At what point do I lose the necessity to breath?”

 

{I believe at your eight tail.  By that time, you should have EX level Vit.}

 

“Huh, so breathing is tied to Vit?”

 

{Same as stamina.  Then we’ll truly be able to go for as long as we want.}

 

“Something to look forward to then.  Now, where was I?  Oh, I know.”

 

I locked mine and Tamamo’s lips once again and the battle resumed.  The equilibrium was disturbed again, in my favor this time.  As we leaned into each other, Tamamo moved one of her tails and brushed it against one of my ears.  My eyes widened at the feeling and I was pushed back.  This time, Tamamo was the one to break away.

 

“Sneaky.”

 

{Ufufufu.  You enjoyed mine to your hearts content, so why can’t I do the same?}

 

Tamamo then pushed me down and loomed above me.  Two of her tails trapped my arms as she reached for my ears with her hands.  The second she touched them, I felt several sensations.

 

“Aaah.”

 

{Extra soft today.  What exactly did you do?}

 

“Fu…fu…fu…Abyssal fluff, Tamamo.  It softens in response to my wife’s touch.”

 

She continued to massage my ears for a bit after that.  Once she stopped, I was left in a small daze.  When I was able to focus again, I sat up causing Tamamo to back off.

 

“Shall we continue our little game of fluff, or do we go to our other favorite activity?”

 

{While the second option is tempting, you have a festival to prepare for and we both know you’ll miss it, so I’ll go with option one.}

 

“Then let us proceed.”

 

I pulled out my special brush and began working on Tamamo’s tails all the while going in for a kiss or several and Tamamo had done the same.  While working on her tails, I noticed that they were a bit fluffier than normal.

 

“Tamamo, what’s up with your tails?  They seem…fluffier.”

 

{Thank Fenrir for that.  She’s been around my place for a while, so her Authority of Winter was starting to affect my tails.}

 

“…”

 

{Luna?}

 

“I didn’t think that happened to kitsune.  Does that mean that if I made it cold enough near me, I could make mine and Soleil’s tails even fluffier?”

 

{Are you sure you want that?  Don’t get me wrong, I will embrace it with open arms, but are you sure the mortal world is ready for that?}

 

I pondered her words for a second.

 

“It’ll turn into something even worse than an easily dealt with cult.  But I’ve been to plenty of wintery environments and other cold places before, not to mention my own magic and skills, so why hasn’t it happened to me before?”

 

{You simply didn’t spend long enough there or used them long enough to affect them.}

 

“Then I’ll experiment later when I have the time.  And it won’t break anyone in my vicinity.”

 

I then buried my face in Tamamo’s ultra fluffy tails.

 

“Heheheheheh.  It’s been so long since even I was affected by fluff like this.”

 

{Hey Luna.  We’re almost out of time.}

 

“Quetz, I’ll get you for this.”

 

{Now, now, don’t blame Quetz.  Instead, start kissing me like you were earlier.  I want to taste your lips until the last minute.}

 

“Oh?  But this is a domain.  We have all~ day to continue.”

 

{No.  While I would absolutely love to, no.}

 

“Fine then, I’ll let you escape this time, but know that it was my victory tonight.”

 

{Ufufu.  But you were the one that was pinned, so isn’t it my victory?}

 

“What do you mean?  You’re pinned right now.”

 

I then quickly started kissing Tamamo again as I pinned her down with all my strength.  After another hour, I saw the sun rise outside the domain and Tamamo started to disappear as well.  Once she was completely gone, I fell face first onto the seat where she was.

 

Chaos Realm:
Fenrir: *Sounds of writing*

Atmos: Fenrir, what are you doing?

Fenrir: Taking notes on what to do once Mio fully accepts me.

Atmos: Wait, you were watching!?

Fenrir: Yes.  Once the owner of this place's wife dragged him to their room, this came up and I don't know how to turn it off, so instead, I decided to make the most of it and learn.

Atmos: I see.  Well, as long as Luna and Tamamo never find out about it, then it'll be fine.

Fenrir: My thoughts exactly.

178