Chapter 7: Lewding is Life, Part III ♡♡
7.4k 16 135
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[While you were cumming like your life depended on it, you have gained: 50 Gold!]

“Mistress, please continue enjoying yourself! I will go on ahead!”

…Huh?

Out of the corner of my eye, I caught the last of the forest clearing’s slimy barrier dissolving away.

[Area 8 Barrier strength: 0/10]

Oh, God. I must have been too distracted by my new ‘urges’ for too long! I hardly even noticed Kyra finishing off the last couple slimes and clearing the Area!

[Kyra: Level 6, HP: 549/600, DPS: 60]

“Hey, wait! Don’t just run off without me!”

I tried calling out to her, but she had already taken off. That girl…! Even if she could survive without my help for much longer now, I wasn’t done with her yet!

When I shot up on my feet to give chase, a dizzying wave of hot arousal nearly sent me tumbling down again. My body wasn’t quite satisfied yet, either…

I gave the respawning red slime a wide berth while I ran around it. At the same time, I couldn’t help glancing at my discarded pair of soiled panties on the ground.

My wet lips between my legs feel a whole lot breezier without those on, but, my panties are just going to get in the way! I-I mean, even if I grabbed them, they’re way too dirty now…

Come on, Lucie. Just leave them back there; I don’t have any time to waste!

Kyra had an athletic build that made catching up to her a trial of its own at the moment. Since she also seemed to share my supernatural endurance—but not my dizzying level of horniness—catching up would have been damn near impossible.

Thankfully, luck was on my side this time.

Not far beyond Area 8, I came across a small river that divided the forest path ahead of me. It wasn’t very wide, yet the water looked deep enough to reach my waist. Kyra must have had to trudge through it, but I had a much better option.

After a running start, I jumped while flapping with my dark angelic wings as hard as I could. Even though I couldn’t fly, I didn’t have to; the combined force launched my body just far enough. I landed hard on the other riverbank, almost hard enough to make my breasts fly out of my dress. I had to hold my breath while readjusting my top before resuming the chase.

When I ran past a few more trees, I found a steep hill ahead—and a pink-haired girl stumbling on the way up.

That was all the opportunity I needed. With a flick of my wrist, I summoned my Whip of Domination and swung for her feet.

The shadowy whip coiled around her ankle. Kyra crashed to the ground with a startled yelp.

I sauntered up to her while clicking my tongue. “Kyra… You have been a very, very bad girl.”

She looked up at me with red, pleading eyes. “W-w-what? Mistress, why?! I was only—mmph!”

I cut her off with a kiss on her lips. Then, I put a hand to her warm cheek. “You’ve made two big mistakes this day. First, you must never run too far ahead of me without my approval. Understood?”

Kyra whimpered out an agreement with a nod, barely able to maintain eye contact.

“Good. Second, you must not push yourself too hard yet. Haven’t you heard that all work and no play isn’t good for you? I think you should take a moment to rest and enjoy for a bit~.”

My mind was torn with too many emotions, but my body knew what it wanted to feel—no, what it needed to feel. My burning arousal melted away all my remaining inhibitions. I lifted up my skirt with one hand, spreading apart my lower lips with the other. A second later, I felt a fresh trickle of hot juices dripping out of me.

Her eyes widened with a desire that made my heart skip a beat.

“Yes, Mistress!”

She didn’t waste a second. Kyra wrapped her arms around my legs and buried her head between them. Her thirsty tongue licked all around my pussy, lapping up my soaked lower lips with hot, wet sounds. Only when my outsides were licked clean did she thrust her tongue inside, making me moan with pleasure.

I couldn’t help squeezing my breasts while Kyra ate her fill of me. Her heavy breaths came in and out with hot gasps that tickled my clit, faster and faster. The overwhelming euphoria made my knees begin trembling under me. If she hadn’t been holding my legs steady, I would have already collapsed down with her.

“That’s, ohh… h-haven’t you already had enough? If you’re still going to be this greedy then I’m, I’m going to—aahhhh~!”

My words only made her speed up. Her tongue licked inside me faster and faster until she sent me over the edge to my height of quivering, gasping pleasure.

In the end, I tumbled down to the ground with her anyway…

♡♡♡

[Lewd Streak II applied, +20 LP]

“Mmmhh! Oh thank you Mistress, I’ve never had a more delicious reward in my life…!”

[Lewd Streak III applied, +25 LP]

“Ah… hah… y-you still aren’t satisfied yet? I, I can’t…! Oh, fuck!”

[Lewd Streak IV applied, +30 LP]

♡♡♡

My original concern had been to make sure that enough time passed with her out of combat. That way, Kyra’s death streak penalty would reset to zero, just in case.

After that, we might have gotten a little carried away… ♡

[Lucie: Level 5, LP: 100/100, DMG: 5] [Total Gold: 80]

With my Lust Points restored to full, my mind felt a fresh sense of clarity. Even though my ‘low LP succubus instinct’ horny had finally faded away, my body could still get naturally horny for all the usual reasons. Either way, my heart wanted more, just for a little while longer.

I lay beside Kyra with my arms wrapped around her, gently running my fingers through her soft pink hair. This was barely even the start of our journey together, yet somehow, it felt like we had known each other for years.

I knew that it would take more than just the two of us to get where I needed to go. Maybe we were getting a little too close. I really didn’t want to think about the way she would react to my next summoned heroine…

Then again, that was a worry for another time.

Kyra stirred in my embrace and turned to face me. “Mistress, can’t we just stay here like this forever?”

A strange sense of déjà vu washed over me. Even after I mentally brushed it aside, I wasn’t sure how to respond at first.

“Do we truly have to keep going?” she went on. “Is it because you are after the demon queen, or—mmph!”

I cut her off with another kiss. My mind raced with a hundred different ways to answer her. What was compelling me onward?

Was it Lucie’s curse of Corruption and the ‘time limit’ ticking away on my succubus transformation? The satisfaction of watching all my numbers go up? The thrill of combat with the demon queen’s generals, or facing off against the queen herself?

Well, I probably would run into her along the way regardless. At the moment, there was still too much about this world I hadn’t even figured out yet.

“You will find out in time,” I answered with a smile. “For now, time is one thing beyond my reach.” I gently pulled away, stood up and offered her my hand. “Come with me now; we are getting closer.”

At first, Kyra looked like she wanted to protest. Then… she reached up and took my hand in hers, smiling in a way that sent a shiver down my spine.

“Yes, Mistress!”

 


 

[A lone slime happily hopped its way through the woods. It was out for a pleasant morning stroll when it came to a stop, having spotted a small, dark, and very wet undergarment lying on the ground.

‘This is… someone lost her panties?!’ the slime gasped. ‘They must belong to that damsel in distress who just ran by! Perhaps I can strike up a conversation, return these to her, and ask her out for dinner tonight…!’

But when the slime reached out to pick them up, its corrosive body melted the panties away to nothing.

‘Oh, woe!’ cried the slime. ‘That was my only chance with such a beauty! Now whatever shall I—’]

“System, what are you doing?”

[*sniff* Few can appreciate a good tragedy…]

135