Chapter 6: Lewding is Life, Part II ♡
6.8k 15 158
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[While you were having fun with wardrobe malfunctions, you have gained: 335 Gold!]

I shot up onto my feet and took off running. Those two new skills I just unlocked, I knew they were… Damn, my body’s unnatural arousal was still messing with my mind. Especially having to hold my bust steady with my arms again, it was almost impossible to think straight!

“Okay system, I know how much you like giving tips,” I said through heavy breaths on the run. “How about a couple more, just because?”

[Proper form is critical for running quickly and comfortably. Get those arms swinging, Lucie!]

“Very funny… Now how about for the new skills?”

[Restorative Climax: Every mistress needs to take care of her girls! In addition to restoring some LP, all of Lucie’s heroines will be healed by 10% of their max HP every time she cums! Remember—a healthy harem is a happy harem!

Current base Lust Point generation on climax: 10 LP]

Right… that was Lucie’s only reliable source of healing at the beginning of Smut Clicker. Lucie might have been invincible, but her heroines weren’t. Since she was the main character and mistress of her harem, Lucie’s girls usually did most of the ‘hard work’ while she gave them various forms of smutty support.

Now, that meant me.

“And the second skill? That’s—”

I nearly jumped at the sound of a nearby scream.

“Sliiiiiime!”

Finally! I finally caught up to her; that had to be Kyra!

After sprinting ahead past one more corner on the forest path, I came across another small clearing.

[You have reached Area 8] [Barrier strength: 3/10]

[Enemy: Red Slime Lv 8, HP: 18/138, DMG: painfully slimy]

[Enemy skills: Corrosive Gel, Sliiiiiime!]

A barrier of solid slime walled off the way forward. In front of that, a familiar girl with long pink hair lay squirming and gasping on the ground, all covered in red.

Kyra’s revealing leather armor had become a little more revealing now; much more of her athletic figure was showing than just her slim midriff. Some of her chest piece had dissolved to expose part of her breasts. She wriggled around on her back, flailing with her dagger in hand but striking at nothing. Half of her body glistened with a thick coat of blood-like fluid—no, that was just this Area’s red slime oozing all over her.

I spotted a brief virtual overview of Kyra’s status hovering above her. The moment I looked, the text started flickering away.

[Kyra: Level 1, HP: 0/100, DPS: 10] [Active effect: Corroded Armor]

Her HP… Kyra, no!

I ran closer to get in range, summoned my whip and lashed out at the lewd slime covering her. After four hits, it burst into a shower of light before it began evaporating.

[+25 Gold]

[Barrier strength: 2/10]

Kyra coughed on the ground. When she tried to speak, her voice came out in a raspy whisper. “Mistress, you came for me…? The slimes, like you wanted, I…”

Rushing to her side, I knelt down and held her torso in my arms. “Kyra, what the hell were you thinking?!”

“I-I only wanted to show you my love!” Her face winced with pain, but she still offered me an eerily wide smile. “It’s okay though, Mistress. I lost count of how many times I’ve already died!”      

Wait… what?

Oh, fuck.

A dim dark light began enveloping her whole body. A moment later, Kyra slowly faded away in my arms.

[New player tip: When a heroine’s HP is reduced to 0, she will be defeated and quickly disappear. The horror! But there’s no need to worry; death is not the end! Thanks to Lucie’s godlike powers, she can always bring her heroines back to life—for a price!]

“Uh, yeah, that’s the second skill I unlocked… There’s been a lot going on, so can you remind me what that does again?”

A chilling, disembodied giggle reached my ears.

[Lewding is Life: All living creatures are born from acts of lewd! After a short duration, Lucie can automatically resurrect defeated heroines and reconstruct their gear (with a little help from the Goddess System, naturally~). The only cost is her own Lust Points!

The base LP cost to revive increases for later summoned heroines, and when the same heroine dies multiple times in a row, she will incur a Death Streak penalty!]

My blood practically froze on the spot. “Those last three words… isn’t there supposed to be some reminder when a heroine dies?”

[Of course! Lucie, you still have 1 unread notification ;) ]

As I retreated a safe distance away from the freshly respawned red slime ahead, I reached up to my virtual interface’s corner. For some reason, I couldn’t keep my hand from trembling with dread. When I tapped at the blinking icon, several popups instantly swarmed my vision.

[Dun dun dunnn! I call this, the ‘Death Notice!’ Whenever a heroine is defeated, you’ll get a notification like this!]

[14 minutes ago: A slime just defeated Kyra in combat! 10 LP spent to revive her]

Oh God.

[10 minutes ago: Gasp! Kyra was defeated a second time! Death Streak I applied, -15 LP]

This is…

[7 minutes ago: Oh, no! Kyra has fallen once more! Death Streak II applied, -20 LP]

The reason my LP fell that low before…!

[4 minutes ago: Kyra just died again?! Poor girl! Death Streak III applied, -25 LP]

“Don’t revive her! Seriously, don’t fucking do it!”

[Just now: War… war never changes. And neither does Kyra dying, apparently! Death Streak IV applied, -30 LP]

“No!”

[Your LP has decreased from 39/100 to 9/100]

“NOOO!”

[Warning! Low LP will increase the rate at which Lucie ‘evolves’ to the next Corruption Stage. When this happens, she—]

My heart pounded in my chest. Everything around me melted out of focus. A sudden, scorching hot arousal brought me crashing to my knees.

[New active effect: Horny Overdrive]

I felt my whole body burning with a fever of carnal desire. My hands started moving by themselves. I grabbed my tits over my dress and squeezed them hard.

[Thanks to her new succubus ‘curse,’ this effect is a natural—]

It’s not enough. They need to be free! I have to tear my top down and set them free!

[—Lucie unable to process anything else than—]

My breasts came flopping out of my dress. Each nipple was already big, and hard, and begging my fingers to play with them.

[—survival instincts, necessary to restore lost—]

Rub them, tweak them, pull and grope and pinch and squeeze them over and over! They need my hot love!

[—must keep a minimum of Lust Points so—]

It’s not enough! Harder, I need it harder! I’m so close!

[—energy for the harem she loves so much!]

“Ahhhh, CUMMING~♡!”

All the heat in my body boiled over into orgasmic release. I fell over on my side, moaning and quivering. In a moment of clarity, I realized two hands were still fondling my breasts on their own.

These are my hands? Ahh~, these tits just feel too…! Huh?

[+10 LP]

Everything in sight was still all blurry and burning a bright red. I hardly even noticed the shadowy summoning circle lighting up on the ground, followed by a rapidly materializing pink-haired girl with her dagger in hand.

“M-Mistress? Are you alright?”

“Damn it, Kyra! This is why you don’t… Aaah, more! I still need more~!”

“I’m sorry, Mistress! I promise, I’ll work harder for you!”

“Yes, harder! You have to go harder and—wait no!”

Come on Lucie, focus. The game begins now!

As Kyra whirled around to engage the red slime in combat, I strained to concentrate as hard as I could. Now that I was close enough to her, I noticed a new part of my interface light up. I had seen the Level Up screen so many times in the past, I would have recognized it anywhere. But even now, as I reached out to give her the stat boost Kyra needed to survive, my hands just wouldn’t obey my will.

I’m so close, but not close enough! I still need more… no, not like that! Focus!

[Total Gold: 641] [Kyra’s cost to Level 2: 106 Gold]

“System, I know there are some kind of voice commands here. Buy Kyra as many Level Ups as you can!”

[Are you s—]

“Yes!”

[-611 Gold, +5 Levels for Kyra] [Total Gold: 30]

[Kyra reached Level 6! +500 Max HP, +50 DPS] [Cost to Level 7: 149 Gold]

A dark column of light exploded outward from her body.

“Oh thank you, Mistress! I love you I love you I LOVE YOU~!”

She lunged at the slime. Her dagger sliced off specks of red goo that flew everywhere.

[Enemy HP: 78/138]

The moment I tried to let out a sigh of relief, my body succumbed to its horny desire all over again.

Earlier, I didn’t know I could cum from nipple play alone, but… somehow my body knew. That was then, and now I needed to satisfy somewhere else.

Fuck, when did my panties get drenched like this? I have to get rid of them! My pussy is on fire!

As I shifted my weight on my butt, I couldn’t keep myself from moaning. I slid my panties all the way off and threw them aside. I felt them leave a trail of hot juices trickling down my legs.

Oh, sweet freedom! The kiss of fresh air on my wet lips! I need it, I need to feel this again!

My fingers rubbed my pussy up and down, dipped inside, stroked all around, brushed against my throbbing clit, flicked it back and forth and—

“Ahhhhh~n♡!”

I didn’t even care if Kyra heard me. Right now, this felt too incredible…!

[Achievement unlocked: Serial Pervert! Combo climax bonuses are now available!]

[Lewd Streak I applied, +15 LP and +15% HP healed]

[LP: 34/100] [Threshold passed. Horny Overdrive is now wearing off.]

That unbearably hot arousal faded a little more—just barely enough to process it all.

Oh my God. I used to love Smut Clicker’s masturbation minigame, but it wasn’t supposed to go like this!

What the hell is happening to me… and why do I kind of like it?

 

Spoiler

[Don’t worry, Lucie. The Goddess System can always make you a nice, fresh pair of panties!]

[If you ever want them, that is. There’s no rush~.]

……

[Take your time! ;) ]

[collapse]
158