Chapter 5: Lewding is Life, Part I ♡
8.3k 4 154
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[While you were recovering from mind break, you have gained: 269 Gold!]

…Huh?

I slowly sat upright on the ground as if I were just waking up from a nap. My head felt foggy like I had passed out for a little while, but my body felt surprisingly hot… and way too horny. When I looked down, I found myself topless with two juicy breasts hanging out of my dress.

Everything came back to me in a dizzying rush of emotion.

Oh my God, I actually just did all those lewd things with Kyra! I can’t believe, how did I… Wait, where is she?!

I glanced around while pulling the top of my dress back up to cover my breasts. Kyra was nowhere to be seen in the forest around me.

“System, what happened to Kyra? Where did she go?”

[Kyra went ahead to go please her Mistress, of course! ^_^ ]

That should have been a good thing, so… why did I have a very bad feeling about this?

When I focused my mind on my status, a familiar virtual interface appeared at the edge of my vision.

[Name: Lucie, the Fallen Angel]

[Current Location: Area 0]

[Level: 5, LP: 30/100, DMG: 5]

[Cost to next level: 14 gold] [Next upgrade available at: Level 10]

[Total Gold: 281] [Active heroine DPS: 10]

[Cost to summon next—]

Hold up, why are my Lust Points that freaking low? They should be at max after all that lewding we did! If that’s why I’m so horny, then I can’t let my LP get any lower or it’s not going to be pretty! And my ‘Active heroine DPS’…

Something is wrong. I need to find Kyra, and fast!

Holding my bust steady with an arm, I took off running down the same forest path that led the way forward. When I reached Area 1 and its lone green slime, I ignored it and kept going onward to new territory. It only took about another minute to find the next one.

[You have reached Area 2, Region 1: Morning Wood] [Barrier strength: 0/10]

[Enemy: Blue Slime Lv 2, HP: 12/12, DMG: pitiful]

[Enemy skill: Sliiiime!]

Kyra had already been through here and cleared Area 2? Damn, how long had I been passed out for?

I spotted the slightly larger blue slime hopping toward me, but there was no time to waste. With no solid slime barrier walling off the path ahead, I charged onward. It wasn’t like it would be worth it to farm the trash back here now.

I had to jump over a small stream of running water to make it to Area 3. The game Smut Clicker I knew didn’t have this kind of traveling between Areas as a gameplay element. Then again, I hadn’t actually been inside the game world for all those years I played this before…

It was always easy to stay on track because of the distinct forest trail that was clear of all trees, bushes, and underbrush. To either side, the lewdly-shaped trees of this region often got impossibly dense or the ground was filled with thorny shrubs that prevented exploring, but I would wonder about that later.

Since the path onward was in sight, I ran up a hill to reach Area 4—still with no sign of Kyra. I knew that the earliest Areas in Smut Clicker were always the easiest and fastest to clear; the game would always get exponentially harder to progress through over time. But seriously, how far ahead did that girl get?! At this point, there was no way she could have beaten the first boss in Area 10 on her own, so… she couldn’t have gotten too far.

Every region of this game world was ‘ruled’ by a boss monster—one of the demon queen’s generals. To reach them, the first nine Areas in their region had to be cleared, and each of those had its own barrier. In the lore, the barriers were usually some kind of magical defensive construct made by the region’s boss. Combined with the enemies intended to be their minions, they were supposed to serve as protection against would-be adventurers…

Well, they were still no match for Lucie, of course!

Region 1 was filled with slimes. Ten slimes had to be slain in every Area to break its barrier and clear the way forward, just like I had done in Area 1. Now that I thought about it, I never did inform Kyra about that game mechanic when I summoned her earlier. That meant she had been following her own curiosity and progressing through the world by her own whims, or maybe… she was still some sort of NPC following her programming. This was basically what Kyra’s character would have done in the game after getting summoned.

However, there was still that suspicion lurking in the back of my mind that this Kyra I had met was very different. For whatever reason, she might not be the same ‘first heroine’ I knew from Smut Clicker.

In that case, all bets were off.

I crossed a meadow, passed under a thicket of trees, then started running down a hill… Even after getting to Area 7, I still hadn’t caught up with her.

My two dark wings didn’t exactly help with my aerodynamics on the move. Then again, thanks to my divine powers, I didn’t get exhausted while running like I would have on Earth. However, there was another problem that made this a serious ordeal for a whole new reason!

This entire time, my body had been burning with that spontaneous arousal since I first got up. It only made my horny desire flare hotter when I had to grab my boobs to keep them steady on the run. Even while holding them with both arms covering the top of my dress, my heavy breasts still wanted to bounce around with every hurried step.

Lucie’s default outfit was sexy as hell, but this dress was no sports bra. The low-cut design didn’t give me a lot of material to hold onto, and it definitely wasn’t made for sprinting!

It didn’t take long until I felt my nipples growing big and thick from all the stimulation, and there was nothing I could do to keep them from growing bigger. My hard, sensitive tips thrust themselves against the fabric of my top. Every little movement sent another burst of euphoria rushing through my body. My hands could feel each nipple poking through, practically begging me to set them free and give them some love.

All on their own, my fingers started rubbing in circles around the clothed tips of my breasts. The pleasure was making it hard to continue running and even harder to keep my bust from flailing around in my revealing outfit.

Everything started coming apart when my grip loosened while running downhill. My breasts bounced and flopped against my chest on the hard descent. When I reached the bottom, they bounced a little too far, and my tits came bursting out of my dress.

I rushed to grab them—and my hands came squeezing down hard. The surge of pleasure made me gasp, and I nearly lost my balance and fell over.

Ohhh, they feel so good when I grab them like this…! Wait no, I can’t stop here now! Come on Lucie, focus!

As I attempted to get my heavy breathing under control, I started pulling the top of my dress back over myself. At least, I tried to. When I felt the fabric sliding across my breasts and their big, thick tips, the jolt of euphoria made me moan and drop to my knees.

I tried again, and again. The harder I strained to fix my dress and cover myself, the harder the tight fabric squished against my breasts—and the harder I moaned.

It’s not working… I’m just too damn horny right now! I need it. I need to cum!

There was no way I could hold back any longer. One hand started groping and fondling my chest with reckless abandon. The other dropped lower under my skirt, then lower again to reach that hot, throbbing desire.

My fingers dipped inside my soaked panties to rub the wet lips between my legs.

No, higher! They need to go higher to the bit that’s desperate for attention…!

One hand pinched and squeezed my nipples, the other went for my most sensitive part. I rubbed and flicked my clit back and forth, up and down, around in circles, back and forth and back and forth and—

“Oh fuck, it just feels too…! Aaaaahh~!”

The horny tension in my body climbed to its peak before I reached that moment of quivering release. My fingers kept working their magic on me, even after the overwhelming ecstasy made me fall gasping to the ground.

After a while, I finally caught my breath again and lay still for a moment. A fresh coat of sweat covered my hot skin. In that moment of clarity, I remembered what I had been trying to do. Holding my breath, I somehow resisted the pleasure long enough to pull my dress back up over my breasts without going crazy again.

As good as that climax felt, my orgasm still had barely managed to extinguish the burning arousal that made me want to keep lewding.

[You recovered 10 LP!]

[Kyra has been healed for 10 HP!]

What did the system just…? Wait a minute. I need to take another look.

[Name: Lucie, the Fallen Angel]

[Current Location: en route to Area 8]

[Level: 5, LP: 39/100, DMG: 5]

“I only got back nine LP since I last checked, though.”

[New player tip—]

“Not this again! You know what, just go ahead…”

[Lucie’s Lust Points (LP) are passively consumed by the skill Eternal Lustenance to provide energy for Lucie and her heroines. LP will naturally decrease faster based on how many heroines have been summoned and the whole party’s amount of physical exertion. Other skills may use up LP to offer super useful effects, too!]

Other skills…? Oh, shit. I never checked the last line of my status.

[Skills: Goddess System, Whip of Domination, Divine Aegis, Eternal Lustenance, Corruption Stage I, Restorative Climax, Lewding is Life]

“Those last two…! Why didn’t you remind me that I got new skills?!”

[New player tip—]

“That’s never going to get old, is it?”

[You have 2 unread notifications! The Goddess System can store important information to view at your convenience whenever you are busy or, you know, ‘getting busy.’ *wink wink* No need to thank me! Just tap the icon in the corner when you’re ready~.]

Well, that was new. At the furthest corner of my vision, I spotted a blinking icon. When I poked at it with a finger, a new text box materialized in front of me.

[Achievement unlocked: Here Comes Trouble! The Goddess System has created two new skills that are now available to you: Restorative Climax, Lewding is Life]

Oh right, those two support skills were Lucie’s reward for summoning and recruiting the first heroine! The first… heroine…

I need to find Kyra right now!!

 

Spoiler

“Wait a minute. System, do you even know what ‘mind break’ is?”

[Of course I do! It’s—I mean no, I don’t have aaany idea. Lucie, you’re a good girl; please give me a demonstration! ;) ]

“Ugh, never mind…”

[collapse]
154