Chapter 4: Yes, Mistress!! ♡♡
10.6k 17 174
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kyra’s head pressed against my chest so close to my heart, I was afraid she would hear how fast it was beating. Her heavy breathing in and out blew down my dress, tickling me between my tits. It was hard to keep myself from gasping at the hot stimulation.

Well, I’ve already gone too far to turn back now!

As carefully as I could, I began slowly pulling the top of my dress down. I had to stifle a yelp when I felt the fabric slide against the big, sensitive tips of my breasts. A moment later and my heavy breasts finally hung free—at least, as free as they could have been with Kyra’s face squished right between them.

She didn’t waste a second. Kyra slid her hands up my waist and started cupping them around my chest. Her fingertips brushed against my nipples, sending a jolt of euphoria like electricity coursing through my body.

My heart threatened to pound right out of my chest. Every breath came in and out faster and faster. I felt her lips move to my nipple before she gave it a soft kiss, and a moan of pleasure escaped me in a voice that wasn’t mine.

That’s… That’s really what I sound like now…?

She started sucking my nipple softly at first, then harder. I gasped again when I felt my nipple grow stiff in her tongue’s embrace. Kyra sucked one breast while her hand fondled my other, then she switched to give the second some love with her lips. The harder she sucked and groped me, the bigger and thicker my nipples seemed to grow for her to play with.

Oh God, is this really happening? In my previous life, I had always dreamed about getting to suck on Lucie’s big tits! But now, I’m the one feeling her tits getting sucked…? That’s not fair! Kyra looks like she’s enjoying this too much!

And why does it feel so good?

My legs started squirming on their own. My whole body began wriggling and trembling at the overwhelming pleasure radiating from my breasts. I found myself reaching down for my panties at the intense feeling of a wet, hot, throbbing desire between my legs.

Suddenly, Kyra finished with one last smack of her lips on me. Gasping for breath, she hugged me even tighter and buried her head in my cleavage again.

“I love you, Mistress. I would do anything for you!”

Ohh, the things we could do together! I reached down for my throbbing manhood—

No, it was gone. Of course it was gone! That throbbing feeling was coming from something else in my wet panties…!

Kyra looked up at me. “Mistress, is everything alright?”

Fuck, the smut scene! What happened next? The burning arousal in my crotch was making it impossible to think! In the game, Lucie said… it was…

No, no, no! This is all wrong! Lucie was my favorite waifu, but I always wanted to be with Lucie, not literally be her! What am I even doing here? And now I don’t even have my—!

Kyra stirred and glanced down where my hands were. “I-If you’d like me to, I could, um… I could please you there!”

I felt my legs twitch again when she licked her lips. My mind was a mess, but somehow, my body knew what it wanted to feel.

That’s right… I wasn’t the person I had been before. This world, this body, this moment—they were all made for me. They were all mine. Maybe all along, I was really meant to be…!

I threw back my head and laughed. “Oh, Kyra. You are a very greedy girl. I offered you my breasts, and now you are demanding even more~?”

Her cheeks flushed almost as red as her eyes. “F-Forgive me, Mistress! I was just, I mean—mmph!”

I leaned forward and thrust my tongue between her lips. All my lust came bursting out with that hot kiss. I slid my hands up and down her waist while my tongue explored inside her. I felt her lips curl into a smile before she finally began returning my kiss.

The sounds of the forest around us disappeared. Time seemed to stop for us in that hot minute of passion that felt like an hour.

Eventually, we pulled away with our tongues wet and dripping, both of us panting heavily for breath. The burning arousal beneath my panties grew unbearable.

“Very well then,” I said with a smirk. “Perhaps I will allow you to make up for your indiscretion.”

I lifted up the skirt of my dress with one hand, pulling my soaked panties to the side with my other.

“Get on your knees—and don’t come back up until I am satisfied!”

A feverish desire flared up deep within her blood red eyes. She licked her lips with a grin that wasn’t there before. My body broke out in a hot sweat.

“Yes, Mistress!”

…Huh? “W-Wait—fuck!”

All at once, she dropped down on me and buried her head between my legs. Kyra licked up my pussy lips until she finally reached my clit and gave it a flick with her tongue. A jolt of euphoria stronger than anything I had ever experienced made me cry out.

I lunged for her head with my arms, but my grip turned to jelly on her soft pink hair. I felt Kyra licking inside me faster and faster. My legs shook and trembled at the whirlwind of pleasure that took my breath away. With so much ecstasy overwhelming my body, I could hardly keep myself standing and not fall over.

She’s… She’s really eating me out… I always wanted to do this to Lucie, so why does it feel so good?

Her hands held on to my hips. Her tongue made slurping sounds when she thrust inside, licking up my hot juices.

“Oh Mistress, you taste divine!”

Fuck, she’s enjoying this too much again… but so am I! Not good, I can’t fall over now. Lucie could handle more than this—I need to be stronger!

“I-Is that all you can do? You’ll have to work much harder than that to please me!”

“Yes, Mistress!!”

I almost screamed when her lips suddenly clamped down on my clit. Kyra started licking my most sensitive part, flicking it back and forth with her tongue, pressing down on it, kissing it, sucking it. A louder moan escaped me before she sucked me harder, and harder, and harder, and—

Oh fuck, it’s too much! My body can’t take anymore, I’m going to…!

The crescendo of pleasure reached a climax that made my mind go blank. My moment of ecstasy wasn’t like the explosive orgasms I had been used to, but I felt it crashing over my quivering body like wave after wave of endless euphoria. A flood of my juices came squirting out of me before I felt myself falling into blissful oblivion… and falling to the ground.

I came gasping back from that height of pleasure with the sensation of my curvy butt kissing the grass below. My heavy breasts bounced down at each side of my body. I stared down the valley between my tits to see my partner’s head over my crotch, continuing to eat her fill of me.

She… She was still going?!

“That’s g-good enough now,” I struggled to say through the pleasure. “You’ve already done your… your duty for me.”

After one more sloppy kiss between my legs, Kyra stared up at me. The crazy smile and crazier look in her eyes made me tremble all over again.

“Don’t worry, Mistress! You don’t have to hold back. I’ll make sure to satisfy you until you’re pleased!”

“Wh-What? But that’s—oh, fuck!”

Kyra spread my thighs apart with her hands before bending down between them and invading me with her tongue once more.

My back arched up on its own, my legs squirmed and twitched at the new rush of euphoria. I found myself reaching for my breasts and squeezing their big, hard tips. My dark wings flailed on their own, stirring up the forest floor around us.

Did this really happen in the game’s smut scene…? Wait, what scene?

The pleasure had sent my mind somewhere else. There was only here and now, the two of us in this lewd forest, and the desire our bodies craved.

More. I don’t know why, but my body wants more!

As if on instinct, I summoned my Whip of Domination in one hand. Kyra was enjoying herself with me, but she could use a little motivation.

“Harder… and faster!”

I flicked my whip toward her body and scored a decent smack on her ass. Kyra moaned with pleasure before picking up the pace.

Every new lick, suck and kiss sent me closer to the edge until I climaxed again. One wave of pleasure after another came crashing over my body, and before I knew it, all sense and reason had slipped away…

♡♡♡

When my mind finally returned from the void of blissful oblivion, I found myself lying on the ground with Kyra held tightly in my arms. I felt the heat of her body against me and her own arms returning my embrace.

Her soft head of hair lay nestled between my breasts. Even though she had been resting beside me for some time, her breaths were eerily hot and heavy on my chest. After she felt me stirring, she turned to me with a look that made me shiver.

“Oh Mistress, I love you! I love you! I won’t ever let anything get in our way!”

Oh, shit. That… wasn’t supposed to happen.

In the back of my mind, I couldn’t shake off the feeling that something had gone wrong. But then again, in this moment, everything else with her just felt too damn good.

I think I earned some more rest…

Kyra joined your harem party!

 

Spoiler

[Achievement unlocked: Here Comes Trouble! New skills have been acquired.]

[Good job on your first time, Lucie! Was it everything you hoped for and more~? …Lucie? Are you there?]

[collapse]

Ko-fi ☕ Club: SomeAspid, Indream

Patrons ❤️: Ace, Indream, AnimeFreak1982

And thank you for reading Smut Clicker! 🍪🍪❤️

174