Chapter 3: Yes, Mistress… ♡
9.7k 18 186
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Would you like to summon Kyra, the Troubled Traveler?]

A chill ran down my spine.

Kyra… She had always been the most controversial heroine to the playerbase of Smut Clicker. I lurked on more forum wars than I could remember about players arguing whether Kyra counted as a ‘real’ monster girl or not.

“Uh, how about you just show me her bio first.”

[Rumored to be the result of a human who mated with a vampire, Kyra spent her early years as a quiet village orphan. Everything changed one day when minions of the demon queen invaded her hometown and destroyed everything. Now Kyra travels her own lonely path through this world, searching for something—but what? Is it vengeance? Bloodlust? Or… the one who can fill the void in her heart?]

For some reason, I had a bad feeling about this, even though that was exactly what I remembered. No matter what though, I would definitely need her help going forward. There was only one option:

“Yes.”

I tapped at the VR-like interface to confirm spending 100 Gold.

[Lucie, you know that’s all of your Gold right now! Are you suuuuure~?]

“Just do it already…”

A summoning circle full of overlapping triangles and complex geometry lit up on the forest floor ahead. A few seconds later, a dark beam of light erupted from its center, and a girl materialized in front of me.

Long pink hair, blood red eyes, a slim athletic figure, revealing leather armor that showed off her midriff, and a single dagger sheathed at her hip… Yeah, that was her alright.

[Name: Kyra, the Troubled Traveler] [Age: 18]

[Level: 1, HP: 100/100, DPS: 10]

[Cost to next level: 106 gold] [Next upgrade available at: Level 10]

[Skills: (none unlocked)]

“Alright, that’s more like it!” I cheered.

Kyra blinked at me, expressionless. Neither of us said anything for a moment.

Awkward… awkward…! Why is this so awkward? The game wasn’t like this; Kyra was just an NPC! She should have already started farming slimes on her own by now!

“System,” I whispered under my breath, “send Kyra to Area 2.”

[I’m sorry, Lucie. The Goddess System is incapable of that function.]

What? That’s not it either?!

I cleared my throat, addressing the girl in front of me. “So, uh, welcome to my hare—ahem, I mean my party. You can go ahead and start slicing up the slimes down the path that way. You know, whenever you’re ready.”

Kyra bit her lip. “You… You summoned me here just to slay these things?” She cast a glance at the slime hopping behind her, coming closer with every bounce. “What’s the point?”

With one swift motion, she raised a boot and stomped down on the slime. It splattered apart into flecks of green goo and a shower of light before vanishing.

[+1 Gold]

“It doesn’t make any difference,” she said, gesturing at a new slime oozing up through the ground. “Every single time, another one rises up to replace it. There’s no point! There’s no end to them!”

Well, duh. That’s just how the game works.

Suddenly, she lurched toward me and grabbed my shoulders. “Don’t you see? The Goddess has abandoned this world! It’s hopeless for us! It’s hopeless for EVERYONE!”

The despair in her eyes sent another wave of icy chills down my spine. What was she even—

Wait a minute. What’s this crazy sense of déjà vu? Why do I feel like I’ve had this conversation before? It’s almost like… no, it is the opening dialogue of Kyra’s first smut scene!

Smut Clicker wasn’t only a clicker game. Every heroine that could be summoned had their own erotic scenes full of dialogue and lewd CGI, just like a visual novel. The first scene was usually unlocked right after summoning them, and for Kyra…

Oh, God.

My heart skipped a beat. For this scene, I knew what Lucie would do next—what I would do next. Of course I had all the lines memorized by heart. Maybe now, ‘roleplaying’ the rest would be the only way I could recruit Kyra. But that would mean…!

No, there’s no time for doubts. I’m not the person I was before. Now, I am Lucie—the one and only!

Slowly, I grabbed Kyra’s hands from my shoulders with a smile and held them in mine.

“Ahh. I see what it is you are looking for now. Come with me, and I can help you find it~.”

As I led her away from the clearing hand in hand, Kyra looked like she wanted to protest but didn’t.

For some reason, this felt surprisingly natural to me. Still, I couldn’t help feeling a little nervous… or maybe it was just excitement. After a quick glance over at Kyra, I caught her looking away, her cheeks thoroughly reddened.

I had to test something. I gave her hand a little squeeze and rubbed my thumb over her fingers.

Her hand trembled at the sensation, then she blushed even harder and bit her lip again.

Hmm… is this girl really just a mindless NPC that’s following her programming? Well, it doesn’t matter; she’s the first heroine either way. I’ll make her mine, just like in the game!

[You have reached Area 0. …Oh no! Lucie, you’re going the wrong way!]

Ugh, you totally know this is intentional! The slimes don’t spawn back here! This damn system better not cockblock me or—actually, now it would be more like…

Nevermind. It’s ‘go’ time!

After a brief walk backtracking to where I began, I brought us to a stop and let go of her hand. “This area is safe for us,” I said. “They won’t be bothering us this far back in the forest.”

I spread my dark angelic wings all the way out, unleashing a sudden gust of wind that shook all the trees around us.

Kyra gulped. “Just what kind of angel are you?”

“The kind you need,” I whispered in her ear.

“Wh-What do you want?”

“You.”

I blew a hot breath on her neck, making her shudder. She dropped her guard in that moment, letting me swipe the dagger from her hip.

“Hey, that’s—!”

Before she could react, I sliced the blade across my palm. It didn’t leave a scratch.

“You see now?” I asked, showing her the result. “The power of the Goddess flows through me. In this world, I am the Goddess now.”

Kyra stared speechlessly while I returned her weapon. “Who are you?” she finally asked.

“My name is Lucie, but if you submit to me as your Mistress, I can grant you anything that your heart desires. Anything. No matter whether it’s power, or slaying the demon queen, or even… this.”

I gently wrapped my arms around her and pulled her face into my breasts. Kyra gasped, sending a hot breath down my chest that almost made my whole body tremble.

Come on, keep it together Lucie… this is the most important part!

Her eyes went wide. Her face flushed to a brighter shade of red. She started reaching both hands up to grab me over my dress, but stopped halfway.

I slid my fingers through her soft pink hair. “Do you like these tits from heaven? They could be all yours. Will you accept my offer?”

Kyra stared up at me. “I, I…!”

She looked away one last time. A moment later, she threw her arms around me, burying her face a little deeper between my breasts.

“Yes, Mistress…”

I planted a kiss on her forehead. “That’s a good girl.”

 

Spoiler

[*tasty popcorn noises*]

 

…?

 

 

...!

 

[collapse]
186