Chapter 12: Not Safe For Yanderes
4.5k 13 101
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Name: Vixy, the Two-Tailed Faux Spirit]

[Level: 10, HP: 4000/4000, DPS: 520]

[Skill: Faux Fire Ball – Vixy summons a giant flaming projectile and directs it toward her (very unfortunate) enemy. The fire ball explodes in a wide radius, causing all affected targets to receive 50% increased damage from all sources for 10 seconds, and Vixy instantly deals 2080 (2 * tails * DPS) damage to them! Cooldown: 3 minutes.]

I almost wet myself all over again.

Just as I expected, Vixy’s new skill was exactly what we needed! While I knew her current stats gave her basic attack enough damage per second to destroy the slimy boss in our path, Faux Fire Ball was just her ‘icing on the cake.’

All the heroines in Smut Clicker I remembered had their own particular specialty. Kyra would have her unique uses in combat when her personal upgrades got unlocked, but my new two-tailed fox girl was an early boss killing beast. Even if Vixy’s damage output wouldn’t scale high enough to be useful way further ahead, the extra damage boosting effect would always be worth something.

But that was a matter to look into later.

“Come with me now,” I said, standing up and offering Vixy my hand. “Victory awaits us.”

She jumped up to accept after barely straightening out her messy robes. “Yes, Mistress! I’ll show you what I can do and make you proud! I promise!”

I patted her head of silvery hair, making her smile. “That’s a good foxy.”

After I took her soft hand in mine to bring her near the boss area, I noticed that she made light moaning noises with every awkward step. Well, she really wasn’t used to walking around with her new tail inside…

Her cheeks turned even redder when she noticed me noticing her, so I took a quick glance at my interface instead.

[Total Gold: 1264]

Huh. If my memory served me, then I hadn’t gained any more gold since buying Vixy’s upgrade. That meant while the two of us were having too much fun—er, while I was helping Vixy fulfill her foxy dreams—Kyra must have stopped farming slimes. And since it didn’t seem like she had died a bunch of times in a row again, she must have taken a break after her health got low, just like I told her to.

Ahh, what a good girl. She has already grown so much…

Crap, I almost forgot about Kyra!

All of a sudden, I noticed Vixy’s fox ears twitching next to me. I followed her gaze to spot a bush rustling about a stone’s throw away.

My blood nearly froze on the spot. “K-Kyra?”

No response came. There didn’t appear to be anyone hiding in the foliage that way, and there didn’t appear to be any breeze making that nearby tree branch start shaking, either. If we were really being watched…!

“System,” I whispered under my breath, “was she watching us?”

[No, Lucie. It’s no one worth worrying about.]

No one, not ‘nothing’? And she sounds unusually annoyed for some reason. Is there a… fourth girl in this forest with us?

Just when I was about to ask her for more, I felt Vixy giving my hand a squeeze. “Um…” She pointed at a girl with pink hair sitting against a distant tree, halfway between us and the giant lake ahead.

“Oh, there she is,” I said with a sigh of relief… although the relief vanished about as soon as it came. “Wait, she’s there?” I had come up with a rough plan to try ‘safely’ introducing my two heroines to each other, but not like this!

Why did Kyra have to take her break right in front of the boss?!

She stretched her arms out, briefly glancing our way. The moment Kyra spotted me, she shot up on her feet and ran over.

[Kyra: Level 8, HP: 34/800, DPS: 80]

“Mistress, you’re back! I did just like you—” The blood red irises of her eyes narrowed at the fox girl beside me. She pointed a finger with her dagger in hand. “W-w-what…? Mistress, who is that?!”

“This is, uh, this is awkward…” I gulped and took a deep breath. “Ahem. This is Vixy, and she is ‘hired help’ to aid us in battle against the demon queen and her generals. It’s a purely professional relationship, of course.”

Vixy couldn’t resist the chance to show off. “Behold!” she said, striking a pose. “You are in the presence of the one and only fox spirit of legend! Bask in my powers, human!” Her free hand burst into flame, a little hotter and brighter than the first time I watched her do that.

A shiver ran down my spine at the sight of Kyra clenching her dagger with a death grip, making her knuckles turn white around its hilt. “You… You’re lying! You’re just a pervert!”

“Am not!” Vixy huffed, shaking her butt defiantly. “A two-tailed fox spirit like me is much stronger and wiser than a mere human like you!”

Kyra’s hand shook as she raised her dagger. “Pervert!” she cried. “Have you no shame?! Y-You, and my Mistress…! Who gave you the right to HOLD HANDS WITH HER!?”

Oh, for fuck’s sake…

I summoned my Whip of Domination and gave them both a couple good smacks on the ass.

[Pain to Pleasure activated!]

“AAHHHH~!”

The two girls nearly tumbled to the ground as a pair of gasping messes.

“I-Is it time for my next tail already?” Vixy asked, quivering with pleasure while clutching her rear.

“Oh Mistress, thank you!” Kyra moaned. “More! Please give me more~!”

I sighed. “Yes, Kyra. You performed the task I gave you very well. You have earned an extra reward.”

My whip satisfied her lewd desires until the overwhelming ecstasy really did make her tumble to the ground—with her tongue hanging out of her mouth. That wasn’t the way I would usually handle this kind of thing, but she did ask for it.

When Kyra finally caught her breath, I helped her up with a hand before offering my other to Vixy. “Now, remember who your mistress is,” I said with a click of my tongue. “We must fight together if we are to achieve our destiny. Together.”

With their full senses returned, the two looked like they wanted to protest. Somehow, both still managed to join me without argument anyway.

After a short walk, my slightly larger—and much more awkward—harem had nearly reached the lake’s edge where the slime queen would spawn. I knew that Kyra was close to death with her extremely low HP, but that didn’t matter; the first boss didn’t even have a basic attack. She could only deal damage to our dignity—not that we had much of that left to worry about after all this hand holding.

A few steps closer to the shore, and I spotted a column of bubbles rising to the lake’s surface before the water above began to churn violently.

“Get ready!” I called out. “Our rematch begins now.”

A familiar pillar of slime shot up from the water. Within a matter of seconds, the bulging mass of goo had drifted toward us and reformed that same colossal slime queen we had faced before, complete with her voluptuous gooey figure.

“Oh my,” she said while fingering her huge slimy chest. “Are you bad girls back for seconds? If it’s another round of punishment that you seek, then I’ll gladly give it to you myself~.”

 

Spoiler

[*gasp* Lucie, how could you? Don’t you know about the risks of unprotected hand holding?!]

“Ugh, you don’t have to remind me…”

[collapse]
101