Chapter 14: Divide and Conquer
3.9k 13 73
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[+1220 Gold]

I had no idea how long I was up in the air getting lewded by all those slimy tentacles… or what even compelled me to grab the attention of that slime monstrosity from the start. I only came crashing back to my senses when I felt all the tentacles evaporate around me—right before I came crashing to the ground.

Thanks to my Divine Aegis, the hard landing didn’t make me feel any pain. Since my dress had been torn open, though, the impact made my heavy breasts slap against my chest before they flopped down to my sides.

“A-are you alright?!”

I looked up to find Kyra and Vixy staring down at me.

Oh God, those two saw me trying to make that monster send its tentacles at me! I can feel my cheeks burning redder by the second! The shame, how am I ever going to explain that I—

“Mistress, you’re so brave!” Kyra said. “I didn’t think I could love you even more!”

“You drew that thing’s attention just to save us!” Vixy cheered.

Huh? Oh, they thought I was trying to free them so they could finish that slime thing off…!

As I sat upright, I quickly covered my bare breasts with an arm. When I felt the euphoric sensation of my stiff nipples poking into my arm, I couldn’t help shuddering a little. “Y-yes, of course. That’s only natural for me to look after my girls and keep them safe!” I whispered under my breath, “Okay system, can you make me a new dress now?”

[*sniffling* Oh Lucie, I’m tearing up! Please give me a moment to admire your courage~!]

Ugh, this is not the time to mess around like that…!

After the system had her little ‘moment,’ I felt the tattered remains of my clothes vanish before layers of tight, glowing fabric slid across my bare skin. Within seconds, I glanced down to confirm that a new dress had formed over my curvy body, cupping my chest and covering everything that was covered before… which wasn’t a whole lot. Lucie’s dress had always been revealingly sexy.

The sound of bubbling water on the lake’s surface to our side reminded me that we needed to move. Even the damn boss area had its own respawning monster!

“Alright then,” I said to my girls after we had retreated a safe distance. “The path onward is finally clear of the slime queen’s barrier. However, first I need to explore the region and see if I can find anything that will aid us in our quest.”

I was actually just curious to take a look around the open route where those fake trees had melted away, but who knew? Maybe there was something useful out there… maybe.

Kyra and Vixy shared an angsty glance like they were just remembering their rivalry. Kyra stepped behind the fox girl, putting one shaky hand on Vixy’s shoulder and clutching her dagger with the other. “Mistress, please go ahead! I’ll make sure that this one is taken care of.”

A shiver ran down my spine. “Uh, you mean ‘take care’ of her, right?”

“…Yes, that’s what I said!”

Oh, shit. Something really bad is going to happen if I leave those two alone together!

I crossed my arms. “Okay, here’s the plan…”

Since Kyra had already slaughtered tons of slimes by now, I let her have a change of pace and continue onward to Area 11 in the jungle ahead. Of course, I gave her the conditions that she couldn’t advance past that point to stronger monsters and to stop and rest if her HP got too low again. Before she left, I remembered I had one more ‘gift’ to give her with a little help from the system.

[Total Gold: 1364] [Kyra has a new upgrade available for 1000 Gold!]

Tap, tap, tap…

[-1000 Gold] [Kyra acquired a new skill!]

[“For the One I Love!”: Kyra professes her undying love with a bloodcurdling shout, causing her to deal AND take 200% more damage for 20 seconds! Whenever she kills something, the effect’s duration is refreshed to 20 seconds again! Cooldown: 2 minutes.]

The pink-haired girl threw her arms around me and offered more of her overly-excited thanks. Even with the warmth of her body pressed against mine, another chill ran down my spine.

Just like in the game, her upgrades got kind of scary…

Still, that extra damage meant that Kyra should manage to slay the relatively weak monsters right ahead before they could attack and deal extra damage to her instead. If not, well, let’s hope it wouldn’t come to that.

Kyra looked back with one wary glance before she departed. Vixy trembled on the spot.

“M-Mistress, I, um—nnnh~!”

When we were finally alone, I hugged the fox girl tight against my chest and planted a kiss on her forehead. “It’s alright; I love you too. Maybe a little more. But that has to be our little secret for now, okay~?”

She made a pouty noise like she wanted to ask me for more, but eventually she settled for hugging me back instead.

♡♡♡

Since Vixy could deal more than enough damage to safely one-shot the slimes in Area 9, I sent her back there to farm more gold.

Ahh, the ‘divide and conquer’ strategy for Smut Clicker’s early game… that really took me back. Not only was it more effective for gold farming in the long run, that gave me the freedom I needed to explore on my own.

The main path we had been following from one Area to the next was easy to follow and clear of any major foliage like trees or thorny bushes. Unfortunately, that wasn’t the case for the new part of the forest that had opened up.

The gaps left behind by the recently cleared trees led to absolute untamed woodsy wilderness. Thick layers of leaves from the trees above darkened the ground below. Almost every few steps made me feel my big angelic wings catch on a branch or two.

I would have been afraid of getting lost like this without a distinct trail to follow, if not for my new Teleport skill. Even then, I couldn’t help wondering what exactly I was looking for out here—until I spotted something shiny buried in a knot of thick tree roots. When I reached down to investigate the round object, it lit up with a bright glint of light before vanishing.

[Well done, Lucie! You have acquired 1 S.M.U.T.!]

“Uh, what? Wait… what?”

[*giggles* Can I do the thing?]

Sigh. “Yes, go ahead…”

[New player tip: You found a Sexy Modification Unlocking Token! Called ‘S.M.U.T.’ for short, these tokens allow you to purchase new outfits for Lucie and every girl in her harem! Who knows, you might even find other fun uses for them!

(This is a purely cosmetic feature. Rules and restrictions may apply. No refunds!)]

Of course, I remembered now; that was one of Smut Clicker’s premium currencies that players could buy with real money! Since that wasn’t an option for me stuck inside the game like this, that must mean…

“Wait, is the point of exploring outside the path now just to find these things?!”

[Maybe… Or maybe there’s something more~?]

She really has too much fun with this!

Putting that aside, I noticed a new part of my virtual interface light up. With a couple taps, a window opened up that let me browse the different cosmetic outfits that were available.

Pop idol Lucie, busty bikini Lucie, punk rock Lucie, wedding dress Lucie… Oh God, some of these sexy skins definitely were not in the game I played!

Wait a minute. There’s even a bondage harness outfit for me? Why does it come with a ball gag and oversized strap-on?! And those tight leather straps look like they would squeeze down hard all the way around my tits…!

I found myself shuddering and covering my chest with both arms. Maybe I didn’t need to worry about this too much. It looked like I needed at least 10 ‘S.M.U.T.’ to buy a new skin for me, anyway.

Besides, this is just cosmetic fluff! What the hell am I doing here?!

I shook my head to clear my thoughts, then continued onward in the same direction I had been going. It wasn’t more than ten minutes before I came to stop in front of an impossibly dense thicket of trees. I checked to each side but found no way around them.

I turned to one side and ran along the forest’s edge for a while, always finding some kind of insanely steep hill or obstructing foliage that made going further out of the question. After about twenty minutes going that way, I found a similar natural barrier that put an end to my exploration.

The realization made my body start shivering on its own. “System, am I stuck here?”

[What do you mean, Lucie?]

“Is there any way outside this forest to the rest of the world? You know, to the rest of Lewdarra?”

[…]

“So there isn’t.”

[I’m sorry, Lucie. I can’t answer that… but your destiny awaits you further ahead! You haven’t forgotten about ‘that,’ have you~?]

I gulped. Whether I was trapped in this world or not, I had to admit that there was a much bigger concern. Even thinking about the word ‘Corruption’ made my heart beat faster and my hands sweat a little.

“You mean Lucie’s curse from the Goddess… now my curse,” I muttered.

[Suggestion: did you mean ‘blessing’? ;) ]

Maybe getting to watch it happen, but actually losing my mind and turning into a permanently horny succubus forever? No, I’m not getting a ‘game over’ like that here!

Thankfully, I didn’t have to run all the way back to catch up with my girls. “Forget about it. Okay, it’s time to try out my new skill. Are you going to make me say it again? Whatever… Teleport!”

 


 

[A lone slime happily hopped its way through the woods. It was out for a pleasant afternoon stroll when it came to a stop, having spotted a gorgeous damsel with dark wings hurrying past.

‘Is that… can it be?’ the slime gasped. ‘The breathtaking beauty from before? Oh joyous day, what a small world indeed! If only I could—]

“System, are you going crazy again?”

[*sniff* If only you knew…]

 

Spoiler

“Wait a minute! System, this new dress feels kinda weird on me. Did you make it a little tighter in my chest?”

[That’s just your imagination, Lucie~!]

“Oh, you are so guilty…!”

[collapse]

Ko-fi Club: SomeAspid, Indream

Patrons ❤️: Ace, Indream, AnimeFreak1982

73