Chapter 11: And that woman is you…
1.3k 14 60
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Liana’s eyes widened, and for a moment she stood quite still, not knowing what to say. She just kept staring at Ayuna.

 

A few seconds passed, and as if having just understood the situation fully, Liana’s face suddenly turned completely red! Her body shook, her eyes wavering.

 

“W-What do you mean g-go in together..?”

 

Ayuna’s face got a bit redder after being reminded of that. Her head lowered a bit more as she looked at Liana with upturned eyes, whispering, “W-What’s wrong with that? W-We’re both girls, so… there’s no problem, right?”

 

Honestly, Ayuna was supposed to feel guilty about this. Although she was a grown man inside who had just turned into a girl not long ago, he still felt like bathing with Liana. 

 

Was that just her perverted idea of seeing her naked? Or maybe she just wanted a bonding time with her? She didn’t know. All she did know was that she wanted to bath with Liana and had blurted that out without even thinking. And now, here she was…

 

Liana coughed and averted her gaze, her face completely red. “Look, Ayuna. I know that we’re both women, but still…” She didn’t sound that convincing, like she was trying but failed so badly.

 

Ayuna’s face dropped, and she looked a bit sad for a moment. “So, you don’t want to bath with me?”

 

Seeing Ayuna’s sad look out of the corner of her eyes, Liana quickly turned to face her, looking troubled. “N-No way. I-It’s not like that. It’s just…”

 

“Even though I really want to bathe with you…?” Ayuna used the ultimate attack—the legendary puppy-dog-eyes!

 

Liana went into a daze instantly! Her face got as red as a tomato, her eyes glittering against the golden light coming from the gap between the roof and the walls.

 

[+ 30 AP]

 

Seeing the points, Ayuna was a little more hopeful, but she still waited to hear Liana’s response.

 

After a while, Liana snapped out of it, her eyes wavering. Her expression looked complicated as if she was fighting the hardest battle in her life.

 

Then finally, with a slight nod, she muttered, “Alright…”

 

Hearing this, Ayuna beamed happily, her eyes sparkling.

 

[+ 5 AP]

 

———

 

Now, the problem here was, how to go about this? Although she was being very proactive earlier, when it came down to it, Ayuna still felt quite nervous and embarrassed. 

 

In the first place, she didn’t even plan for this to happen. She just blurted out without thinking and had gone all the way until Liana finally agreed to it…

 

But at this very moment, she found herself turning her back toward Liana, undressing her dress slowly, her heart beating rapidly against her chest, her breath quickening.

 

No, don’t be so nervous, she told herself. It’s just a bath, anyway, nothing more, nothing less. As for being naked together with someone else, there was no need to worry at all, was there? After all, both of them were of the same gender. No need to be embarrassed.

 

No, Ayuna thought as she finally finished taking off her dress and moved on to her panties. It’s precisely because both of them were of the same gender, that’s why it felt kind of weird. 

 

Or was it?

 

Ayuna couldn’t find the reason for her nervousness. But now that it came to this, did she really need to find a reason for this? No, she didn’t need to. 

 

A nice philosophy she’d once read and tried to live by said, “Be present. Live in the moment.” It suddenly came to mind, and she decided to do just that. It’s no use staying in her head, thinking too much into things. Just be in the moment and enjoy it. That’s all she’d do.

 

Liana was currently doing the same thing. She was turning her back against Ayuna and slowly stripped herself naked. Although Ayuna had already made up her mind for this, the sound of Liana’s clothes slipping off her skin still made her nervous.

 

After a while, both of them were finally naked. Back to back like old partnered cops out on a dangerous mission. They just stood still, being nervous. The silence in the bathroom only served to intensify their heart rates.

 

Ayuna was the first to break the silence. “Um… Liana. Are you..” Her words got caught by a lump in her throat. She gulped hard and kept trying, “A-Are you ready…?”

 

Liana’s voice followed after, sounding equally nervous. “Y-Yeah. You are as well, right?”

 

“Y-Yeah… S-So, now we—”

 

“Ayuna,” Liana said suddenly.

 

“What?”

 

“A-Are you really sure about this?”

 

Ayuna didn’t answer. She knew she was sure. Her heart was telling her so, although she was very nervous.

 

After a while, Liana continued. “I’ll be honest, this is very embarrassing. Y-You know, maybe we should…”

 

“It’s okay,” Ayuna said, sounding a bit more confident. “Like I said, we’re both girls, so.. there’s nothing to worry about, right?”

 

This time it was Liana’s turn to be silent. The tension in the air made Ayuna feel even more nervous, and she was sure Liana must have felt the same thing.

 

Ayuna continued, “Or does it perhaps bother you to be seeing me naked?” 

 

Silence ensued for a while. Liana still said nothing, though Ayuna could have sworn she heard the sound of heartbeat in the silence of the bathroom. Ba-Dum-Ba-Dum-Ba-Dum, so it went. 

 

Was that hers? Or maybe…

 

“I-It does,” Liana finally replied.

 

“It does?” Ayuna asked. “Why?”

 

“W-Well, because—“

 

“Because you like women?” Ayuna interrupted. “That’s why it feels different?” 

 

Silence shrouded over the bathroom once again as Liana didn’t say anything.

 

Ayuna finally broke the silence. “You know, Liana. Truth be told, I’m very nervous right now. Extremely so. Maybe even more nervous than you are.”

 

“R-Really?” Liana sounded half surprised, half expected.

 

“Yeah.”

 

“Why?” 

 

That question had the table turned completely. Now it was Ayuna’s turn to be questioned. But it didn’t matter. It didn’t matter at all. She was ready for this.

 

Ayuna said, “Well… it’s because, me too, Liana,” Ayuna paused, waiting for Liana to ask her, but she didn’t ask, so she just continued. “It’s because I like women as well…”

 

There, she finally said it. It made her feel better, like some weight had been lifted.

 

That statement must have been a very eye opening revelation to Liana, she was sure of it even though she couldn’t see her at the moment.

 

Silence ensued for a few seconds, until Liana’s voice came once again.

 

“I see…” It sounded dazed. Ayuna wasn’t quite sure what Liana was thinking at the moment. 

 

“You surprised?” she asked.

 

“A bit, yeah, but I kind of expected that for a while now, seeing how you interact with me.”

 

Sure she did. Was it that obvious? Hearing that, Ayuna couldn’t help but smirk. “You’re saying that I’ve been getting lovey-dovey with you because I like you?”

 

Ayuna heard a light giggle coming from behind her. Her heart became calmer, and she felt more reassured after hearing that. Seriously, Liana’s presence alone made her feel so calm and peaceful. 

 

Liana’s voice came again, this time her voice was way calmer than before. “It’d seem so, yeah—though, I could only wish…” The latter part came out as a mumble, but Ayuna heard it clearly.

 

“You could only wish?” she repeated.

 

Liana didn’t say anything, though Ayuna could hear the sound of her breath quickening. That allowed a faint smile on her face. 

 

Her nervousness calmed down, and she suddenly felt peaceful. Very peaceful, in fact. There was a sense of ease and newfound confidence in her heart, and also a sense of warmth that made her feel all cozy inside. 

 

With this warmth suddenly enveloping her heart, she felt like she could say anything from the depth of her true feelings. Anything she really meant to say.

 

Maybe, this was it. Maybe, this was finally the time for her to say something…

 

“You know, Liana,” Ayuna said. “Maybe you don’t have to only wish for it.”

 

Liana went silent for a moment. 

 

“What do you mean?” she asked.

 

Ayuna giggled and turned around. 

 

She finally saw it—Liana’s naked back and her plump ass. Her skin looked so white and smooth. There was a brown fluffy-looking tail sprouting from her buttock. Truly a marvelous sight to behold. Ayuna felt like touching it all over but managed to restrain herself for now. Suddenly seeing such a sight had her face flushing red again, though the sense of warmth and peace in her heart was still there.

 

With a faint smile on her face, Ayuna stepped toward Liana and embraced her from behind, her moderate-size breasts pressing against her back. 

 

Liana jolted. “A-Ayuna. W-What are you—“

 

Ayuna didn’t let go. She calmly wrapped her arms around Liana’s torso, embracing her tightly, and then pressed the side of her face against her back.

 

“I like women, Liana,” Ayuna whispered. “That’s why I felt so nervous earlier.”

 

Liana didn’t say anything to that, but Ayuna could tell she was very nervous or maybe even panicked at this point. Her belly was moving rapidly and her breath was ragged.

 

Ayuna's smile deepened. “But it’s not just any woman that’d make me feel that way. No, not at all.”

 

Ayuna paused.

 

“A-Ayuna…” Liana called out, her voice weak and breathy. 

 

Ayuna closed her eyes and enjoyed Liana’s warmth. “I was nervous because it was you, Liana,” she whispered. “Because you’re the one here with me. But, even though I felt nervous, I still wanted to do this. Because… I wanted to be with you…”

 

Silence descended for a while, until Liana called out again. 

 

“Ayuna…” This time her voice was brimmed with emotion. It sounded weak, and warm.

 

Ayuna felt the shift in Liana’s body. She opened her eyes and loosened her embrace slightly. 

 

Liana turned around and faced Ayuna, her face red, her eyes watery. The moment she saw Ayuana’s naked body, her face got redder, but this time she didn’t avert her eyes, instead, she looked straight into them.

 

Ayuna looked back into Liana’s eyes, peering into her soul, smiling warmly.

 

“I like a woman, Liana,” Ayuna said.

 

Liana didn’t say nor ask anything. She just looked straight at Ayuna, waiting for her to continue. 

 

Ayuna looked back silently. 

 

This was it. The moment of truth. There was nothing to hide. There was no need to hide. Live in the moment. Enjoy it…

 

“And that woman is you…”

60