What happened here!!
4.4k 24 159
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Adam Looked at the child that was a couple of meters away from him, well at this point calling her a child was inaccurate as the prowess she has displayed so far was something no child could ever accomplish.

Even now as he watched her ready for an attack, he still had mild disbelief that she could Pull off Flight magic an impossible magic, not only that but she seems to command wood a combination of both Water and earth for a child to be able to mix elements at such a young age it was impossible on top of both of those the girl even had self regeneration.

Mages often take years to be able to even cast a basic spell from another Element that isn't their inate element.

Now  that he thinks about it, the fact she had fully formed and stable magic circuits at age three should have let him know that something was up, children Don't start magic circuits formation until they are one year old, the formation of magic circuits is a slow process that takes 2-3 years  meaning by 3  they're in the last stage of the formation and by 4 the circuits should be fully formed and stable, however parents typically wait till the age of 5-6 before teaching kids magic incase the circuits haven't fully formed and giving a year or two  helps the circuits solidify

"I suppose it makes sense now"

He uttered, as he tried to gain her attention and buy time for himself to prepare some spells.

"Huh?!"

A confused reply came from Elia causing her to frown followed by an eyebrow raise, one shouldn't let a villain talk for too long  but...

"What makes sense?"

Curiosity got the better of her.

"The fact that you can do all those things you did, perhaps I should have done a thorough examination of your body when you were a baby"

Adam continued, Elia having been born with such magical power might have been the reason why she died.

Adam put his hands behind him and he subtly  began to cast a spell, silent cast was a nothing to him.

'The fuck he on about'

She was now confused, she had no idea what this traitor was talking about, 

"Usually evil spirits like the Laura die after a few months along with the baby since babies don't have enough mana to supply them but with you that was different you were born with incredible level of magic power so the spirit was able to feed off you  evolved and eventually took over your body and played itself as the daughter of a baron's daughter  Isn't that right [High spectre] "

Adam revealed, this was the only theory that made sense to him, evil spirits like the Laura are usually no problem, there was a time where they were dangerous to new born babies  but they could be easily detected these days since magic has developed quite a bit so they were a none issue, how one was able to dodge all detection spells was beyond him but not only that, thanks to Elia's Immense magic power the Laura managed to evolve into a much more Intelligent version of itself and took over the body the only way to get rid of it now is to kill Elia but she  is too Valuable he still needs more answers and the fact that she's just an evil spirit now  helps ease Adam into the idea of human experimentation.

"I don't know what your talking about but It doesn't matter you're gonna pay for you treacherous actions"

"Hmph foolish"

Adam scoffed at her response the monster was trying to hide itself but no matter.

He brought his arms forward with a swift motion, his hand glowed a bright red before he uttered.

"{Firewall}"

With those words a burst of flame sprung forth from the ground and rose high into the air  completely hiding Adam behind it.

Once the fire wall was up  Adam quickly started  casting spells to buff him.

"{Pain resistance}{Magic amp} {Agile Limbs}{lesser strength}..."

He continued casting more spells to buff himself up, as a mage he is more inclined towards long range combat However with his physique he has long since taken the  precautions necessary should he  need to battle in close quarters.

The main reason for this is because of the the wooden spikes she seems to command, it would be best to determine how far her reach is before doing such at thing and then determine how close you can get but of course Adam was impatient 5 years were too much  and he couldn't wait any longer to get his prize.

The sudden burst of flames from the ground  didn't surprise Elia at all  Because she could still see him with her byakugan.

"Seems he isn't running, wonder what he was talking about earlier" 

Elia still has little knowledge when it comes to magic or magical creatures so she doesn't know what a High spectre is, another thing she needs to read up on. 

The first power she need to test among the plethora of her powers was  the[All killing ash bone] but  decided against that as it might actually kill him.

Despite her words Elia has never killed before infact she would often feel sorry for the bugs she killed in her old world so she's quite hesitant to actually kill the man.

Elia also realized she was at a disadvantage due to her small body plus she can't use the much cooler and flashier techniques and now that she thinks about it she never really practiced how to use her powers a mistake on her part.

The only thing she could safely use was the wood style hence she created a wood clone of her self,  the  clone sprouted from her shoulder and slowly formed itself into a body before splitting from Elia fully formed 

ELIA then transformed it to a form of an adult version of herself, the clone justsu and transformation jutsu were the most frequently used in the anime so she had a more or less good grasp on how they were performed. Plus they're the only jutsu she tried to replicate in real life 

Seeing a clone of herself  Elia was excited, she clasped her hands together and claped while jumping up and down as she watched her clone.

"He!he!he!"

Now looking at an adult version of herself, she controlled her excitement and activated the sharingan and so did the clone, that day she spent watching the guards train was gonna be useful. 

"EXPLODING ARROW"

A shout from beyond the fire wall which was accompanied by two, meter long  Arrows of fire  aimed straight for Elia.

She quickly conjured a wall of wood to block them  but that didn't help as the first arrow collided with her wood wall, the arrow exploded upon contact blowing a hole in the wall  Elia and her clone quickly dodged to the side, the arrow hit the house wall that was behind Elia and exploded  causing the house to shake.

Her excitement died down slightly as the situation turned serious all of a sudden.

"ATTACK"

Elia commanded her clone to attack, wood clones are more durable than other clones plus Elia supplied it with more chakra than one would a usual clone.

The firewall started to disappear, luckily nothing was burnt except for a small ten meter strip of grass.

The clone and  Adam collied, he threw a right punch towards the face  but clone ducked down and delivered a devastating punch to his gut he coughed up large volume of saliva but he ignored the pain and delivered a left knee kick to her face but it was blocked by her right hand and she went for another punch to the gut but Adam quickly jumped backwards a meter, he realized something was off.

'There's two of them! What?'  

But before he could think any further  he jumped straight up avoiding the wooden spikes that sprung from  the ground 

'Shit!'

The sudden realization he was at a disadvantage kicked in, he didn't consider that she could make a clone of her self  not to mention..

'What the fuck is this? she fights like a pro, since when?'

Questions questions questions but not now.

Adam being a doctor/mage was always aware of his close combat weakness as such he made it a point that he could atleast defend himself should his enemy get close enough as such in terms of fighting he was  above average at best but it fulfilled the condition 

Elia is not supposed to know how to fight not to mention if she is possessed by a high spectre her fighting skills would be archaic with no particular style or professionalism but that's  not how things are happening 

"How?!"

He dumbfoundedly let out, how could she do all those things, things that are impossible things that no normal person could do

Immense magical power

Wood magic

Flight magic

Cloning herself 

Pro like fighting skills.

The  Cloning of her self should be much more shocking however Adam kept his cool he casted {Calm mind} to ease the shock and maintain his rational thoughts.

This was  ridiculous did he make a mistake?

"No!"

He exclaimed as he landed, as Someone who dedicated his like to research of magical phenomena he needed to see what else the child could do.

landing on the ground  was actually quite dangerous but with sensory magic he could dodge the wooden spikes but to continuously dodge other things whIle fighting is not ideal.

"No choice"

He used fire magic to boost his speed and reached the clone and he quickly launched a barrage of punches as to not give her enough time to think but the clone utilized the sharingan  at it's fullest and easily dodged and blocked them all,  he went in for a right  kick towards her  knee but Elia stomped on the ground and shifted her knee, bent it and let the foot collide with the hard part of her knee.

The knee is weak when hit on the side and could break with a  kick but by stomping on the ground and bending your leg just slightly and shift it so that the hard part of the knee is the part that collides with the foot of the kicker, the effects of the kick are reversed, the kicker takes the damage instead of course it will still hurt but not enough to hinder your fighting ability 

"Nhgh"

Even with pain resistance that still causes him to let out a grunt of pain.

Adam jumped back once more, but this time his foot was injured and he realized it was a mistake to engage in close quarters combat.

Clearly it was time to go back to the fighting style he is best at, he looked at the small child like body of a girl  that has sat atop the roof the house the wind cause her hair to flow wildly in the air.

he surmised she must be using the clone to fight whIle she watches and intervenes occasionally with those spikes, Not an ideal situation.

"Melee combat was never my specialty, prepare yourself monster I'll show you what a mage is truly capable of" 

Hearing Adam saying he will be fighting as a mage made her smile because she can  now try out some jutsu as well she  Readied her for Adam to cast the spell.

A red magic circle appeared in front if his hands as he was about to cast. He then pointed his his arms at the direction of the Original Elia and cast his spell 

"[RAINING HELL ARROWS]

A multitude of Arrows made of fire jot out of the circle at great speeds so much so that a normal human wouldn't be able to react in time 

However not Elia, with the sharingan even an amateur can dodge a fist from a professional but of course she wasn't going to dodge afterall this was an opportunity to try out the most frequently used fire technique in Naruto 

She took a deep breath while She motioned her hands and put them together and formed the tiger  hand sign

'FIRESTYLE:FIREBALL JUTSU'

She then exhaled  and a small strip of fire exited her mouth before it instantly expanded in to a size that was twice the height of Adam.

The fire ball illuminated the area as it barreled towards Adam, the two spells collided but the Arrows were overpowered by the fire ball and were stuffed out easily.

The effects of calm mind that Adam cast on himself were immediately broken as his eyes bulged and became large as saucers. 

'What the fuck ?! I didn't teach her any of  this'

Adam had hoped to keep Elia weak when it comes to magic to avoid situations like this but that was in vain.

This child was pulling of miraculous feats out of nowhere  and his mind couldn't take it.

 the shock was so great that he completely forgot to think of a counter he was about to be burnt into a crisp 

However Elia canceled the Jutsu, she did not want to kill the man but he will be arrested for...

And then she realized that she had absolutely no knowledge of how the law worked in this world  another error on her part.

"Fuck" 

Infact it was quite foolish not hearing his motive for what Adam tried to do and since no one else was here there's no witness 

Just as Elia was about further contemplate about the laws and such.

"WHAT'S HAPPENING HERE???"

A Female voice shouted gaining her attention, Elia looked downwards and saw her mother standing infront of the hole in the wall of Adam's office the first hole made when the fighting began.

Seems she got some explaining to do.

...................

A/N: hope you likeed and enjoyed the chapter.

This concludes the fight scenes however something else is coming.

Also I feel that this story is lacking some humor any pointer on that??

159