73. post date
638 5 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"He he, it was a nice day."

A soft laugh accompanied Nemi’s statement. The sun had long since set beyond the horizon. Originally, they were only supposed to eat breakfast and then go to a couple of activities. However, due to Julia having no clue what she was doing, they ended up also having lunch and dinner outside. In Julia’s view, the only romantic part of today was watching the setting sun.

Not to mention the different feeling the city had once the sun had gone down. Suddenly, succubi were luring other races for a fun time in their homes. Or into their restaurants for nice meals and extra attention. Some of the sights actually ended up reminding her of the red-light district in the old vampiric capital.

Of course, she never went there on her own initiative. Rather, the sole time she was there was when her daughter tricked her into coming there on her 39th birthday. Because it was too sad that her mother was alone. It definitely didn’t hurt to have her daughter say that.... not at all.

And while Julia was on a nostalgia train, Nemi was shocked when a very young succubus approached them, offering herself to them. In her shock, Nemi decided to do the right thing and give the girl some money, which only confused the girl.

"Nemi, succubi need the life force of others to live."

"I-I knew that! I just moved on impulse."

Nemi was blushing from her action. The succubus, meanwhile, recollected herself and began to seduce them again. Nemi tried to get Julia away from the girl, as in her eyes, Julia didn’t seem opposed to the girl’s offer. Of course, Julia was just lost in nostalgia. She was sure this had already happened to her once before.

The girl seemed desperate, so she followed them. Around that time, Julia spotted a slightly drunk soldier. And let it slip her mouth that the succubi race has the ability to make everything fall for them. The succubus was confused by the statement, but then she quickly seduced the soldier and went her way.

"I hoped this day would be better…"

Julia sighed as she submerged herself in the bath. Just a couple of minutes ago, she accompanied Nemi to her room and wished her a good night. After which, she took a long, relaxing bath like she used to in her past life. There wasn’t really much she could do as a vampire queen to de-stress.

Only my little girl and my little sister were helping. Julia smiled silly as she remembered the old days. The only people related to her who, ever actually cared about her.

Though it wasn’t like no one else was there for her. After all, it was the two succubi sisters who helped her in the beginning with their charm and who later started the red-light district. Were frequent visitors in the palace back then. So often that it started an unsavory rumor about her.

"Nika was so mad at them, it was kind of cute."

If there was something past Julia liked, it was obsessive girls. And at moments, Nika filled the bill perfectly. Just watching her scold the two succubi made Julia expect her to pull out a knife.

Of course, just like everything else in her life, if she wanted something, she would never get it. and if she got it, then she would also lose it in the worst way possible. Just like her daughter.

Elves somewhat seemed to like taking from me. The calming and relaxing bath started to have the opposite effect. Her brain seemed to enjoy tormenting her and denying her the luxury of relaxation. As it simply brought back to her the past pain.

Elves tried to kidnap her sister when they were still kids, which made her overprotective going forward. As well as successfully kidnapping her and starting a civil war… Was there a moment when the elves were not trying to take something from her? As far as Julia could remember from her past, there really wasn’t.

"Master, are you there?"

A light knock on a door freed her from the painful memories. When she answered, a small black-haired head peeked in. She then entered the bathroom, covered in a towel. Silently, Lily entered the bath and sat next to Julia.

"Umm, do you need something?"

Lily silently inched closer to Julia. Resting her head on Julia’s shoulder. Only shaking her head slightly as an answer as she snuggled against Julia.

Julia reached her hand toward Lily’s head and gently rubbed her ears. Making Lily visibly happy, which put a smile on Julia’s face.

"So, what is it?"

"Master… I was lonely the whole day."

Lily bit her lip, her voice filled with sadness and loneliness. Julia smiled with a soft sigh. Stroking Lily’s ears.

"Sigh, what should I do with you? I guess I will have to spoil you now."

Julia laughed softly and sat more comfortably. Lily’s tail was waving happily fast, making Julia wonder how it had not fallen off yet.

"Master…"

Lily whispered softly, her face blushing. She leaned in toward Julia for a kiss. Julia, though, only kissed her forehead.

"I said I would spoil you. But that doesn’t mean I will treat you like a lover."

Though Julia was smiling, her eyes showed different emotions. Lily looked down; by the looks of it, she wasn’t expecting to be refused. She wanted to argue back, and so she lifted her head. Only to have Julia pat her again.

"And besides, unlike last time, you are not in heat, are you?"

Julia’s smile looked like a predator playing with its prey. Lily instinctively shrank back and timidly nodded her head.

"Good girl."

Julia’s expression softened, and she looked far kindlier than just a second ago. In Julia’s mind, a good girl deserved a reward. So, she kissed her cheek and pulled her onto her chest. Lily’s tail showed her happiness as the speed of its waving increased.

Lily’s face turned bright red as she inhaled her master’s scent. Savoring its sweat fragrance while her master’s soft hand gently runs through her hair. Enjoying the sensation, Lily closed her eyes and let Julia continue to spoil her. Hoping that Julia doesn’t realize they were naked.

After a few minutes, Lily turned to face Julia, her face beaming with happiness.

"Master, can I wash your back?"

"Of course."

Julia chuckled and leaned forward. As she did, Lily started to wash her back. Julia was enjoying the feeling, just like Lily seemed to enjoy scrubbing them.

The master-pet duo enjoyed themselves for roughly an hour longer. Before they too decided to call it a night, Returning to Julia’s room, where the two fell asleep soundly. While Lily grinned to herself as she slept.

29