87. shall i prepare wedding?
493 1 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Share? What did she mean by share? Julia, Nemi, and Olia all thought simultaneously. Lily paid their questioning looks no mind and continued to make sure that they were still hugging.

It was just a single beast girl against an elf and two vampires, and yet it seemed her strength was enough to keep them together. Or rather, they were not trying to separate in the first place. Their objections being merely for show.

Maybe this isn’t so bad. Nemi thought and, with a happy expression, pressed herself tighter to Julia while trying to make it look like it was Lily’s doing all along. This feels nice… Olia had to admit blushing, as Julia was being buried in her chest. Neither of them was aware of Lily’s “all according to plan.” Grin.

Julia, meanwhile, felt like she was melting. On one side, she was being enveloped by the softness of Olia’s chest. While on the other one, she was pressed by Nemi’s soft and warm body. At this very moment, she wished to stay like this. In fact, the three girls all wished to stay like this.

Olia and Nemi didn’t even really dislike the fact that there was another girl hugging Julia from the other side. No, they were just ignoring it. Instead of being mad at their rival, each of them decided it was better to just savor the opportunity.

Which is why they also didn’t notice that Lily was no longer forcing them to hug. Instead, she was standing aside, her tail wagging from side to side.

“…Just how long are they going to stay like that?”

“Master looks happy.”

“…Happy, huh?”

Nika, despite initially wanting to force them apart. Was now just standing there with Lily. Just like Lily said, Julia looked happy. Far happier than Nika could ever remember. No, there were moments.

The moments where she got to see her dear older sister smile so genuinely like this were extraordinarily rare. And only a handful of people could ever manage to bring her that smile. The genuine smile came from her heart rather than that stiff smile-like expression she had normally. Though, not like someone other than Nika could say.

Though, mom got the worst smile from her. Nika chuckled at the memory. Her sister despised their parents more than anyone else in the world. Which resulted in the most fake smile Nika had ever seen.

But now she looked genuinely happy. Should I perhaps let them be? Nika wondered: Was she perhaps standing in the way of her sister’s happiness? She hopped no.

I led Oprichnina to make sure that no one opposed her. to make sure that those who tried to seduce her meant it genuinely. And that no one threatens the empire she built... Just for a moment, Nika could see all the blood she spilled on her hands. All those she killed for her sister’s sake, killed in her name without her knowledge.

Say, do you two really think you can make her happy for the rest of your lives? Could you even promise to do anything for her happiness without regard for what it is? Why should she be with you when you wouldn’t do anything, you see in her eyes? Nika pondered such a question. As happy as her sister looked, she still recalled how naïve her sister always was when it came to feelings. She was too easily charmed by pretty girls. That is why Nika had to protect her.

…For now, I will let you have your way. And not intervene. Nika made her decision and, not so gently tugging Lily behind, left the room. As long as her older sister was happy, that was all that mattered. And besides, if they hurt her feelings, she could always kill those two later.

“Oh? Did you manage to not kill each other?”

On her way out, she bumped into Loriam, who, very carefully observing Nika’s clothes, seemed relieved that she didn’t see blood on them. Nika chose not to react to Loriam’s smug expression and, just like Lily, dragged her away.

“My sister needs some room right now, so let’s go look at flowers or something.”

“Hey! What are you doing!?”

“Making sure my sister is uninterrupted.”

Loriam tried protesting to how she was being treated by Nika. While Nika simply ignored her and continued on. With a last glance at the door, they had left. Break her heart, and I will make sure your death is a painful one.

Back in the dining room, the trio was now slowly realizing that no one except them was there. The realization filled them with embarrassment. Except for Julia, who was enjoying herself, and since she didn’t want this sensation to end, she put her arms around both of the girls. Holding them tightly.

So, before Olia and Nemi could start throwing daggers at each other with their eyes, they were surprised by Julia holding them so close to her. Taken aback by it, the two wondered what to do. Seeing just how happy Julia looked, neither of them wanted to make her sad. So, despite their mutual dislike for each other, they stayed like this for some more time. Naturally, the two girls did their best not to have any physical contact with each other.

Allowing herself to be more daring, Nemi kissed Julia. Julia didn’t object and returned the kiss happily. Seeing them kissing, Olia wasn’t happy about it. And once Nemi let go of Julia, she too forced Julia into a kiss. Hoping to prove to Julia that she kissed better than Nemi.

“I am sorry, you two; I just can’t choose between you... I don’t want to.”

Julia said, looking away, ashamed. She felt horrible saying so, but that was true. Both girls were important to her, and she liked them both. Choosing seemed impossible for her now. Especially when both girls wanted an answer from her. and she was sure they would be mad at her.

“Beter than being rejected, fine by me.”

Contrary to what Julia was expecting, Nemi threw herself at Julia. Looking happy by Julia’s words. Though Julia was confused by Nemi’s happiness, she was glad that Nemi didn’t hate her.

“Really, why am I not surprised that you wouldn’t make a choice?”

Olia sighed and ran her slender finger through Julia’s hair. Strangely, she didn’t look too upset, only slightly so.

“I am sorry; I just don’t want to see you fighting and don’t want to hurt you.”

Julia apologized as she lowered her head. The other two sighed.

“That doggy, she said we should share... Let’s try it…”

Nemi murmured, surprising both Julia and Olia. As they turned to face her, Nemi continued.

“If you can’t make a choice, then don’t make any. And just have us both.”

Nemi announced with a warm smile. Neither Julia nor Olia expected her to say that. And both of them wondered if she had lost her mind.

“Isn’t that right? Your Highness.”

Nemi didn’t pay any mind to their questioning looks and, with a bright smile, snuggled up to Julia. Not like Julia mind. Olia, on the other hand, was not as on board as Nemi looked to be.

“You do know that elves don’t tolerate polygamy, right?”

Though she seemed to be reluctant for a different reason than Julia expected, Nemi shrugged and continued clinging to Julia.

“It’s not my problem if you don’t want to. Then is just me and Julia.”

“Only over my corpse.”

Olia started clinging to Julia too, giving one angry glance to Nemi.

“Please don’t fight!”

Julia yelled out before the two could start to fight properly. The two girls calmed down somewhat as they looked at Julia’s expression. Not wanting to upset her, they softened their tense faces and leaned on Julia instead.

“No way we are not fighting, right?”

“Exactly, that is just a little bit of competition to see who gets you for tonight〜”

Olia stared at Nemi as she said so. Nemi just looked at her with a mischievous grin. Julia was meanwhile blushing, her face redder than a tomato. The idea that these two would be competing for that right now shocked her. though she maybe should have expected it.

“Julia? Can you tell me why there is a- should I start wedding preparations?”

Loriam abruptly entered the room, followed by Nika, who was trying to stop her. Loriam seeing the scene in the room, made her smile.

22