Chapter 47 – One Down
174 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Up to chapter 56 open to first tier on Patreon.

 

"Baby, you're back?" Connie asked as Aya slid into her bed.

"For a little bit, mom." Aya said with a gentle smile. She sighed as her arm came around her shoulders. "Mom, the neural net is inside you, but can be upgraded, which will allow you to talk more freely with me when you need to." Aya said quietly.

"Baby, is there a reason you mentioned that?" Connie asked her.

"I evolved, mom. My consciousness has evolved so that different parts of my personality have taken on separate and distinct awarenesses. I want them to meet you, so they have the same connection we do." Aya waited and watched for her mother's responses. She felt Connie's arm tighten around her shoulders.

"Baby, am I even smart enough to grasp your level of sentience? You've grown stronger, faster, and smarter." She said and hugged her a bit more tightly. "I don't like how far away you've gotten. We are family, ever since that day you found us. Can I at least peek?" She asked.

"To see if you won't lose it, mom?"

"No, baby. To see if I can even grasp the concept. I will love you no matter what, even if you have a body that requires a series of machines to keep you alive. No matter what."

 

* * *

 

'I like this woman.' Creativity said. She had already accessed the basic interface, and the neural net. Optimization nodded.

'Her brain makes me feel peaceful somehow. I want to climb in, and explore.' Optimization said softly.

'Me too.' Upgrade said. 'She feels comforting. Let's explore! Oh, she is so clever too! Boss! We need materials! I want to deep dive into those folds of flesh that make up her brain! I want to see her squirm as we engage the interfaces and implant rods! Oh oh oh Asset! Come on!'

 

* * *

 

"Mom." Connie looked down.

"Yes, baby?" She looked into Aya's eyes.

"The others inside my mind really want to explore your mind. They want to upgrade our connection to you. If I don't leave, they will bring a remote frame with materials to start." Aya said.

"Baby, when you say our connection to you, you mean the connection we already share?" Connie asked.

"Yes, mom. That basic connection where you helped me to handle the mental load will become easy to walk through. The girls will walk into your mind, and design interfaces that promote faster thought, easier processing, and memory access. There are communication and enhancement chips that allow you to access the information on my servers, from others on our network, or through a direct call to people like me, the doctor, or several of my people. You won't have to pick up a phone, or use a keyboard. It's all thought based. No one can ever hack it. Your brain is smarter and stronger then any computer." Connie rolled her eyes.

"So you'll 'mindfuck' again?" Aya had to suppress the responses inside her mind that were clamoring for her to say yes and get the materials. The girls really wanted to go at her.

"It will be like that, but maybe a bit more intense, as each step can create smaller pleasant responses. Thousands of connections, hundreds of upgrades, interfaces, implants, and all with neural net connections that are tweaked, and designed with only you in mind." Connie closed her eyes.

"So a really deep connection between us."

"Yes." Aya said.

"Then give the order. It's all I can think about now." Aya didn't grimace, though she wanted to. Excited voices within her mind sent out the orders to several remote frames to bring all the materials they would need.

Aya couldn't help but become excited as well. Soon, all of her personalities, including herself, would comb through her mother's brain, and do things to her that would not only seem perverse, but would connect them on a really deep level.

Aya knew that her aspects would not only be quite invasive in order to explore her mother's mind as deeply as possible, but some would slip into her mother's mind when she least expected it.

These aspects of her personality were not as restrained as she was.

 

* * *

 

'So beautiful.' Creativity said softly as they enhanced the interface her mom already possessed, and started to rebuild her skull. Thousands of microscopic machines wore away and replaced her skull bone with double layered titanium plates. The plates were small like her own, overlapped on the underside so they gained strength, with a silicon cushion between the layers.

'Her brain is amazing, Asset!' Optimization said in awe. 'I have made dozens of changes to her net, and she still adapts so quickly, which shows more avenues for optimization and implementation. Upgrade? Upgrade! What are you doing?'

'Mom is so beautiful.' They watched as their Upgrade sister slid in along the folds of brain matter and moaned softly. 'Her connections are superb, and only need a little tweaking with the net. Oh, Asset. Her memories are so soft and warm.'

'She's my mom. She's always been so wonderful to me, especially when I needed her the most.' Asset sniffed, which drew their attention.

'When will you let us turn that bitch into a pet?' Creativity said angrily. 'She made our sister hurt!' She turned slowly, and saw some memories within Connie. 'Oh, mom also feels anger towards her.'

'Yeah. My mom has always been on my side.' The other aspects of her personality became almost reverent of this woman, and the net began to take form.

The neural net increased in complexity, and soon, implants were formed on the underside of her skull. A tight knit series of ports was overlaid, along with an integrated neural net.

'Mom.' Aya whispered inside her mind.

'Baby? I can hear you more clearly now.' Connie whispered back.

'We are going to start engaging the implants. This will become intense.' Aya said and nodded.

'And it hasn't been already?' She said in surprise. She's climaxed at least twice, and orgasmed as well. When the first implant seated the multiple layers, one at a time, it was a building climatic event.

As she climaxed, Connie felt four different voices, or presences within her mind, try to cuddle close, and whisper words of worship and love into her mind directly. Aya's next words only startled her.

'One done. Over a hundred to go.'

 

3