Chapter 48 – Ginger
155 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Up to chapter 57 available for first tier on Patreon.

 

Aya smiled gently. As each implant was engaged, it sent her mother into another climax, which her other aspects agreed to help her share the intensity, so it wasn't so overwhelming.

The reason the implants were built in the first place was to help Aya become more able to handle the load of four aspects. This time, the implants were used to help augment her mother's thought processes, and optimize her physical body. Her regenerative ability began to kick in at the same time, and allowed her girls to probe deeper.

'She is so beautiful, Asset.' The others whispered. Each implant engaged, adding small augments to her abilities, including her reflexes, and physical strength. She would soon become a peak human, and age much slower then before.

'Oh, she passed out.' Upgrade said softly.

'Should we continue, or wait until she wakes up? Or should we come back later?' She seemed to be concerned. Asset sighed.

'I suggest we visit our sister. Help her to advance.' Creativity said. 'I want to know why Asset is so fond of her, like we are of mom now.' The rest started to nod quickly.

'Asset, what should we do?' Aya smiled a bit.

'We will go see our sister while mom recovers. When she wakes up, two of you will invade her mind again. Help engage her implants until she goes out. No more then that tonight.' Aya said softly. The others gathered around her.

'Is our sister just as beautiful as mom?' Creativity asked.

'Yeah, but in different ways. Come. Let's go see Coral.'

 

* * *

 

'Asset was right!' Creativity said as she invaded Coral's mind and began to initiate her alterations. The bots were upgraded, and soon, her cervical collar was replaced, and an interface built. Her neural net was remapped, and her skull rebuilt.

'Asset keeps her quiet while we work. Come on. Oh, look how affectionate she is with us!' Optimization said with a grin.

Outside, Aya continued to kiss her sister and smother her moans with her mouth. Her awareness, along with the other aspects, dived deeply into her mind, while they altered the structure.

Even when the first implant began to seat itself, the other aspects didn't grow less fascinated with Coral, or her brain. As each implant lowered and seated, they grew more excited, and delved deeper within her brain to work on the beauty they sought.

"Sister." Coral whispered as she was near to the edge of passing out.

"We'll be back, baby sis. There are still a lot of implants to lower and seat. My other aspects really enjoy being inside you." Aya said softly.

"I enjoy it too." Coral whispered as she passed out.

'Asset, I really like our sister.' Optimization said with a small sigh. 'Can we keep visiting her too?' The other two aspects looked at her with pleading in the eyes of their avatar.

'If you're as gentle with her as you were tonight, I don't mind if you slip into her mind any time. Just send her a message, let me know, and go. I'm sure she would enjoy a friend since I've been so busy lately.' Asset Aya said quietly.

'What about the others, Asset? Sol, Danica, and Jill? Oh, you hid the other one pretty deep, Asset. Even Sol and Danica don't know about her.' Creativity said with a grin. Asset blushed a bit.

'Ginger is special. She was never abused, and has no triggers that I can tell, but she's quite seductive, and difficult to resist. We may be beyond the physical now, but her mind is quite attractive. We should go take a moment and see her, don't you think?' Aya did wonder if she should share Ginger with them, but she couldn't withhold Ginger from herself.

Her other aspects nodded quickly. They were always eager to explore other brains, and minds. Not only did the others get quite aroused from the exploration, but they continually learned more and more about the human brain while they did their alterations.

Even now, Optimization was working on Aya's implant, port, and neural net system, and considering ways to flow the gray matter downward so that they had more room for implants above.

The only way she could see to alleviate the problem was to grow her body. The aesthetic of their physical body couldn't be violated.

It was one of the reasons that so many loved her. Her firm lithe physique, and lovely features had captured more than one target's heart. They couldn't risk altering their perceptions with outwardly impractical modifications.

 

* * *

 

After a long day of work, she slid, belly down, onto her couch with the grace of a cat, and yawned. Ginger put her head down on her arm and sighed.

"It's been so long since I've seen her. Has she already forgotten me?" A few seconds later, she chirped in surprise as she felt a slap to her bottom. The shock left her face and she grinned eagerly.

"BABY!" She reached out and pulled Aya down on top of her. Ginger immediately captured Aya's lips, nestled the firm body of Aya between her breasts, and wrapped her legs about Aya's lower legs so she couldn't squirm away. "I have so missed you." Ginger said with a sparkle in her eyes.

"Are you sure? That job of yours seems to take a lot of your time." Aya said quietly. Ginger blushed a bit.

"It's good money, baby. I would be a poor girlfriend if I tried to suck your blood, even if you're rich." She said, which had been a reason for Aya to limit her interactions. She wanted Ginger to work for her, not someone else.  Ginger still wasn't sure how Aya was able to seduce her as she wasn't attracted to underage girls.  She slipped right into her life, and with her dominant attitude, she became a large part of her thoughts.

"How is working for me sucking my blood? We would have more time together." Aya said firmly.

"But I would have to share that time with the others." Ginger said firmly as well. She pursed her lips. "I know the others look at you the same way I do, and I don't like it." Inside her mind, the other aspects watched Ginger eagerly, trying to see within her eyes, so they could catch a glimpse of their target.

"They have to share their time with you." Aya said and tapped her nose. "Things are getting odd out there, Ginger. I'm gathering my people together. Building a backup place. If you're not there, it will not be as bright a place." Aya laid her head down on top of Ginger's chest, face down, not cheek. "Do you know how awful it is to know you're out here, and we are not connected?"

"Connected? What do you mean, baby?" Aya lifted her head.

"I'm enhanced. Advanced tech. We can talk to each other with our thoughts. We can even slide into another person's mind, and be with each other virtually. Our consciousness mingles. Sometimes, with deep compatibility, it merges for a short time." Aya said and lightly stroked Ginger's side.

"I don't see any difference." Ginger said and looked into her eyes. If she could see passed her eyes, she would see three other aspects eagerly waiting for the key words they hoped to hear.

"It's internal." Aya said. She pointed to the base of her skull. "Spinal upgrade. Cranial interface. I went through a lot to make it happen, but now the procedures are painless." She laid her face back down. "It's still me, but now, I can do things I couldn't do before. Protect my sister and mom. Fix the doctor."

"Sounds complicated, and far fetched." Ginger said with a slight turn of her head. She did not believe her. Her computer on the desk turned on, and Aya's face appeared. Ginger did not have a picture of Aya on her computer. Aya wouldn't let her take a picture.

'Far fetched. No. Just implausible by your standards.' Ginger's mouth fell open. Aya looked up at her.

'I told you that I'm enhanced.' The figure on the screen said. 'Maybe some day, you'll let me enhance you, and I can crawl into your mind even when I'm not in the same room.'

 

* * *

 

'She's climaxing again!' Creativity said with a giggle. She lightly stroked the fine curves of her brain and triggered another implant to descend. Her eyes grew intense as she watched the readings, and the implant seat like it was a dildo slowly entering her lover. When it was fully docked, and engaged, Creativity shuddered.

'Are you sharing her pleasure, Creativity?' Optimization said with a frown.

'Oh yeah, of course I am! She's got so much room inside her mind, and the more we optimize her, the better she takes this upgrade!' Creativity said eagerly.  Optimization pursed her lips. Her eyes turned white.

'Accessing. Connection complete. Oh wow. She has such a beautiful brain. Uh, you're not kidding. Don't lose your focus, Creativity. You need to focus and plan, so these upgrades are the best we can do.' Optimization said.

'Why not first tier?' She said with a grin. 'Then we can upgrade, initiate, and re-dock the tier two implants.' Creativity said with a wicked saucy smile.

'But we're on tier five...oh. I see. So bad. Do it!' Ginger had no idea what she had allowed, but Aya smiled gently while the other aspects of her personality roamed throughout her mind. They eagerly mapped and played within the tissues of her brain like it was candy.

Ginger tasted so sweet, they could swallow her mind whole and still want more.

 

2