Chapter 49 – Anticipation
143 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Up to chapter 58 available to first tier on patreon, and 60 for second tier.

 

"Right over here." Ginger directed a few of Aya's frames to place some equipment in the living room. It was incredibly advanced, and necessary to not only monitor her safety, but also help her to integrate into the group. Once the frames had settled, and set up the equipment, they moved to opposite sides of the room, and went into standby mode.

"These are my extensions, for when I evolve and grow." One frame said. "By having them here, not only can my aspects enter your dreams at night, but they can act in your behalf." Aya didn't say that these frames were special, and altered for one purpose.

While her aspects mapped Ginger's brain, and did the augmentations, they realized how compatible she was to Asset Aya, and themselves. With a feverish pace, the aspects altered the two frames for a purpose.

A bio-neural link between their body and Ginger's that would surpass the carrier signals. As they planned, and rebuilt the frames, Asset sighed, but grew incredibly aroused at the thoughts of her aspects.

Physical links between their nervous systems, tied together until they were one bio-mechanical unit, and two different beings became one.

The end result would be a unique person, or Ginger would become a surrogate, and house Aya's brain while her body was rebuilt. The aspects weren't sure how the process would be altered as they melded, as they allowed for a series of adaptations and evolutions that would guide the final result.

However, the alterations would take well over a year as Ginger still had to interact with her, and their bunker still had to be built.

That meant the aspects would have to deal with anticipation on an unprecedented scale, at least for them. They were, after all, still quite young.

 

* * *

 

'Asset, can I go see Corrie?' Creativity asked. She looked so hopeful, that Aya could only say yes.

'Take a spare frame, have it installed in her closet, and start her off with tier one implants.' Aya said with a grin. 'My sister will grow closer to you, Creativity, but don't lose your focus.'

'Thank you!' She zipped off to control a frame. Though it appeared to others that she 'left', she just turned off her avatar and took control of a frame. Optimization and Upgrade looked at her quietly.

'Fine. Don't brute force my mother!'

 

* * *

 

"Aya?" Creativity smiled and put the frame against the wall and entered Coral's mind.

'I'm her creative side.' She said softly and delved deeply into her mind. 'I was so impressed the last time I was here, I couldn't help myself. I wanted to visit you again.' The micro bots were loaded through her skin, while a secondary cylinder was laid on the nightstand for the ones already there to stock up on materials.

'You are still Aya, but her creative side?'

'Yes, Corrie.' Creativity said, and heard Coral giggle. 'What?'

'You are my sister. Only she calls me Corrie.' She rolled her eyes as Aya's aspect pulled up the overlay, and began to remap.

'Like my sisters, I can also optimize, and adapt our technology. I just specialize in creativity.' She said. 'Your brain is beautiful, Corrie. So much potential for growth and evolution.'

'Growth? But I'm not as smart as you, Aya.' Coral said softly.

'Don't sell yourself short, dear sister.' Aya said with a smile. 'In the future, we can link via the frame. I've begun to alter it so that it will physically connect to you, and allow me to have a closer link.'

'While we kiss?' Coral asked, and Aya could hear the hope in her voice.

'Yes, Corrie. I can make it so that when we kiss, we'll link together.' Aya shivered a bit. The new design would be a connector that came out of her mouth, and plugged in to her sister's system through her mouth.

'I think I need to alter the outside appearance. No sense kissing a frame. I wonder if I can add sensors so that our kiss will feel real to me too. Oh, I wonder if our sisters will come for it too! I hope so!' Creativity said.

'I hope so too. I like kissing you, Aya.'

 

* * *

 

After they received Creativity's data feed, the others smiled, and planned something similar for Connie. Two frames entered her bedroom, and stood on either side of the room, while they put cylinders on the nightstand.

"Baby?"

'It is us, mom. Optimization, and Upgrade, aspects of Aya's personality. We wanted to visit you, and link up with your mind again.' Connie's eyes rolled back in her head as the two girls slipped inside her mind, and immediately set to work on their plans.

'Corrie wants to kiss. We want to kiss too. So, we'll turn the kiss into something special for us to link with.' Connie moaned as the pair began to alter her interface.

It was a simple modification, but one that would allow them to do something wild.

Back at the lab, while Tandy was having an incredible time with Jill, Aya worked on a modified version of the mobile frames. Pure robotic interfaces was too simplistic. These would more resemble humans, and allow her to go out in public undetected.

"Not quite sex-bots, but close." Aya smiled as she worked on the design, and saw a familiar face emerge on the computer.

"This will take months to accomplish, but when I'm done, my aspects will be able to take one of my frames, and go out like she was me." Aya smiled.

After all, humans had made great strides in realistic looking dolls, so why couldn't she give her aspects a way to move around too? She would grow skin for the advanced models in the future.

'Alright, keep it down. I know you're excited about linking with our sister and mom, but at least focus on the person in front of you now. I'll have the first one ready by the end of the week.' Aya said. She heard a little murmur.

'Thank you, Asset.'

 

* * *

 

Although her aspects were excited, they still focused on what they were assigned when they returned to the lab, and the confines of her body.

'Are we going to be okay when we have to hibernate, Asset? The last evolution was painful for you, but we'll have to endure the next one together. Is Ginger going to be able to handle it?' Creativity asked.

'It may not be her, but it may be.' Aya said quietly. 'I thought it would be Tandy, but she's firmed rooted within her own body.'

'Sol or Danica might be better choices, Asset.' Upgrade said. 'From a clinical standpoint, they have the robust frame, and body structure for it. They will need extensive alterations, and upgrades, But they could handle it better.'

'What about someone more robust? Surely we can find someone to help when the time comes? The facility next door is ready to open its doors, and Jia's mother plays with our girls like a pro. Her modes can switch easily now.' Optimization said. 'We might be able to find a nice volunteer among those who need our girls, and their special ability to make ladies climax.'

'Speaking of someone to fit the bill.' Upgrade focused on the door to the club, and the person outside. 'She is easily six foot four, and has a nice robust figure.' Aya chuckled.

'It doesn't hurt that she's sporting some massive assets, does it, Upgrade?'

 

* * *

 

'I see. She's a friend of Jia's mother, and heard about the girls and their inclination.' Aya said softly. She watched as Mer and Leen worked over the heavy chested woman, eagerly reddening her massive assets, before she was ridden hard and fast by at least four of her girls.

'She was quite prim and proper when she first came in, Asset.' Creativity said, but her smile was a bit seductive in nature. 'However, she's quite wild. It would be good if we can sway her over to our side, don't you think?'

'I agree, Asset.' Upgrade said, and turned back to the computer, and the plans. 'I love these new upgrades you've come up with. Creativity is going to take the new dock out tonight, but the new skin units will take a few more months to grow proper coverings.' She looked at the vat that had been repurposed to house two frames, while the system grafted skin onto the silicon lined frames. It wasn't difficult to add artificial organs, and control modules, and now that they had a procedure through healing Tandy, skin was easily grown.

'Unlike that movie, skin and blood can't just cover the frame. You need marrow, organs to filter the blood, and oxygenate it, remove toxins and wastes, as well as feed it. Batteries do not do that.' Upgrade said firmly.

'No, they don't, but they can power the organs needed to maintain the living covering. Has your bot had the new dock added, Creativity?' Aya asked.

'It was the first thing I did when I came home. It matches Corrie's perfectly. I can't wait to try it out tonight.'

 

2