Chapter 53 – Resonance
152 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Up to Chapter 62 for first tier patrons, and 64 for second tier.

 

Leen was already on her way to the office when a customer showed up at the door. She was tall and slender, wore glasses, and seemed to be prim and proper. When she entered through the new doors, she was a little bit taken aback by the images she saw.

The main door appeared to be a store front, along with a front desk, catalogs, and a few chairs to sit. Jenni walked by the doors that separated the Chamber from the front office, and saw the woman enter.

"Hi. Are you here to purchase some equipment today?" Jenni asked. The woman's gaze was drawn to her body, and her breasts that peeked out through some straps that made up a harness.

"I-I am!" She asked. "H-how d-does this happen?" She looked at Jenni and saw her smile, but her face did not hold any ridicule.

"It's easy. You decide which equipment you would like our dominants to use on you. You purchase the whips, the strap-ons, the oils, which will give you a block of their time. You may find that your decisions will inflame their lusts, so I hope you don't have any appointments after this." Jenni said with a grin. "Our girls are real good to their submissives." Jenni walked behind the desk, and heard the woman gasp.

"They whip you?" She asked incredulously. Jenni smiled.

"All the time. Mm, some days, my tits are as red as bright polished apples. Ah, they are so good to me." Jenni sighed. "The only real draw backs are that you can't get such great treatment every day. Your body will need to heal after being whipped properly. Now, did you want to go through the catalog?" The woman swallowed.

"Roberta." She said quickly.

"Roberta, did you want to read the catalog, and decide? I'm sure you're quite tense. Just sit down, and I'll help you to let off a little tension." Jenni put the catalog on the desk, walked around and knelt down.

"Come. Sit down, and I'll help get your motor running while you decide on what you'd like to feel." Roberta blushed brightly. She wasn't sure she could be as free as Jenni, but soon, her fingers took a firm grip on her hair.

"Mm, cat of nine tails, bullwhip, two strap-ons, two pop on dildos, and what is this section here?" She asked and let Jenni lift her head.

"The specialty section. More intense implements, but can do minor skin damage." Jenni lowered her face again, and heard her murmur softly.

"Breast cages, and skewers. Yeah. We can do those today, right?" Roberta asked. Jenni took a last lick and stood up.

"Of course. I'll get the ones most suited to your tastes to handle your discipline." Jenni picked up the phone at the desk. "Lina, get Ally. A new customer, Roberta, would like a double shag, double whip, and the breast cage treatment." Jenni put the phone down.

"You are going to love their firm hand, Roberta." Jenni stretched and sighed. "My ass always loves their not so subtle touch."

 

* * *

 

'She barely comes home now.' Creativity said quietly as she watched Aya trace Tandy's location, and take a peek in on her. Tandy was being fucked firmly by Danica, but they went back and forth as to who the dominant partner was.

'Asset misses her. No wonder she goes for the others now.' Optimization said and sighed. She put her head on Creativity's shoulder. 'At least Leen is on her way. It might help Asset to focus again.' They looked at each other, and smiled.

'I can't wait to get into her brain. I want to caress her in ways the others can't.' Upgrade said as she put her arms about their waist. 'How long will it take before she can merge again?'

'After her first generation implants are installed, she can start integration. After the third generation, merging will be safer. However, first generation will allow her to merge without the heavy risks of dispersion, and complete assimilation.'

A few minutes later, Leen walked into the lab, and became their focus.

'We have to do up to generation two today.' Upgrade said and licked her lips. 'At a minimum.'

 

* * *

 

Leen began to sweat a bit. The boss had focused on her as soon as she came into the room, guided her to a hospital bed that was quite comfortable, and immediately dived into her mind.

'She's so beautiful, Asset.' Upgrade said in awe. Leen was a lovely young woman. When Aya first took note of the girls outside her hotel, Mer and Leen grabbed her attention easily. Mer was of Mexican descent, with fierce flashing eyes, and full lips that Aya had always wanted to kiss.

Leen, on the other hand, had been half starved for most of her life, and her attractiveness had been hidden. Her skinny body only filled out after Aya spent the time to rebuild them with good nutrition, and their enhancements. Her hips widened a bit, and her body recovered its hardened state. She rippled with muscle, her thighs and butt easily captured gazes, while her firm abdomen made Aya want to reach out and caress her flesh.

Now that Leen was within reach, as her aspects swarmed her inside the construct, Aya caressed her flesh as she had wanted to all this time.

Aya slid into the bed beside her, and held onto her hips before she slid into the construct to play. Frames attended the group, and brought several cylinders of materials, and micro machines, over to the bed.

Leen had always been the aggressive one in the bedroom, so this was almost a unique experience for her. With four of Aya around her, each eager to touch her mind, and explore her, she was nearly overwhelmed by the sensations.

Leen left her aggressive tendencies behind as four different versions of her boss swarmed her. Her normal expression of strength and firm determination was replaced with slight embarrassment and pleasurable bliss.

'She is so compatible with us, Asset.' Creativity said as she mapped out Leen's brain patterns, and tissues. Micro machines began to build the implants, while others laid out a complex neural net throughout.

'Agreed. She is quite creative, and matches Creativity nicely. Well, all of her personality traits call out to each of us. First generation of implants ready.' She turned to Optimization.

'Checking. Diagnostics complete. Beginning seat procedures.' Optimization said. Leen's eyes rolled back within her avatar's head.

'Oh god, so fucking good!' Leen moaned as she neared a first climax. She heard multiple clicks and climaxed hard.

'First generation active. Upgrade, check for the next generation configuration.' Optimization said. 'Oh, she's already going to merge with us?'

'Steady, ladies. It is time to merge with her. See how long she can handle the merging this time.' Aya shivered as Leen was surrounded, and the five became one person, Aya moaned into the empty space of the construct.

'Merging complete.' The voice was a bit deeper, and more sultry. 'She feels amazing inside us.' Aya's avatar opened her eyes.

Aya's natural eye color was blue. Now, her eyes were brown, the natural eye color Leen had. Leen's consciousness had a harmonic resonance that changed to match their own.

Leen was quite compatible with them.

 

1