Chapter 54 – New Aspect
172 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Up to chapter 63 for first tiered patrons and chapter 65 for second tier.

 

Leen opened her real eyes and looked into Aya's. She saw a warm affection there, and felt moved. She pulled her down for a warm kiss. When she lifted her lips, Aya smiled.

"How did it feel, Leen?" Aya asked.

"Like I was finally home." She whispered. Aya smiled.

"That was the first generation of implants. The next set will increase the number of connections by at least double that amount, which will increase our compatibility. The last time, we swallowed you up, but you became a part of our whole as well. You didn't disperse among us." Aya said, giving her the information she needed.

"So, the next set will increase our merging ability?" Aya nodded. "Can we do that now?" She asked. She watched as a frame handed Aya a small container. "What is that?" She frowned.

"A frame. A way for me to handle my evolutionary expansions." Aya said.

"There is one in my room." She said in a surprised tone.

"I wanted to be sure you were safe." Aya said, but a little bit subdued.

"You watched me." She accused. Aya slowly nodded. "Why? Not the 'safe' excuse either." Leen said firmly.

"I've been fascinated by you for a while now. I couldn't help myself." She watched as Leen smiled.

"That makes two of us. Get back inside me. I'm ready for round two." The other aspects within Aya's mind started to stir excitedly. Leen blinked in a bit of surprise.

"What's wrong?" Aya asked.

"I can see them. They are excited. No, not see. Feel. Not they. We." Leen said. "I'm not just myself anymore. I'm also you." Aya smiled and laid on top to hug her tightly. She moved her lips near Leen's ear.

"You'll never be alone again, Leen. We will be a part of you, and you'll be a part of us. I have been four for a bit now, and soon, we'll be five. All of us, aspects of each other, blended, merged, and together forever."

Aya dived back into her mind and began the procedures to upgrade the implants and neural net. Leen, meanwhile, became more and more aware of Aya's aspects, from Asset to Upgrade, and realized how much she wanted to be a part of them, or her. It was a little confusing as there were four of her, but they were still Aya in essence.

Before the new set of implants were seated, Leen had already begun to merge within group of four. The four were now five, and Leen became another aspect of Aya.

 

* * *

 

'This will take some getting used to.' Aya said as she saw four others inside her mental space. The fourth, Leen, grinned and danced a little. She still looked like Leen, but her hairstyle was now short like Aya's, along with a few other similarities.

'You are telling me, Asset.' Leen said, and pursed her lips. 'I know I am Leen, but I'm also Aya. Upgrade, you'll need to enhance the connections a bit more. Our communications are a bit laggy when we're separated by some distance.' Leen pouted. 'I don't want to go back to the club now that my sisters are right here.' Upgrade smiled and hugged her.

'All of us understand, Leen. Hm, that's not right. You are Leen, but also Aya. An aspect of our personality, and your own. Oh, Asset, when can she evolve? I can't wait until she separates her lobes, and becomes another aspect of our personality!' Upgrade looked at Asset eagerly, which Leen did as well.

'We can guide her on her evolution, when it's time. She is one of us, girls. She's not just Leen anymore, so calling her Leen between us feels wrong. Lenaya?' She suggested. Leen frowned slightly.

'We are Aya and Leen, but the others are aspects of your personality first. They were a part of you first, while we were Leen and Aya first. We are merging together, and becoming more a part of each other as we integrate. I am an aspect of us now.' Leen said softly. Creativity smiled and nodded.

'She is right, Asset. You handle the assets of our physical body. That is what we agreed upon. I handle the creativity side, and come up with ideas, but all of us do that too. Optimization handles the optimization and adaptation. Upgrade handles the upgrades, and enhancements. She is now responsible for implementation, and development.' Creativity said.

'Which means,' Aya smiled. 'You are Implementation. You handle implementation of our plans, and development.' The aspect of Implementation began to smile.

Leen was now a part of Aya permanently. She would never be alone now.

 

* * *

 

"Where did you go, Leen?" Mer asked as she came into the cell that she and Roberta were using. Ally and Linna had already swapped out to do other things, while Mer was intent upon truly punishing the woman, and her assets.

"To the office to talk to the boss." She said. She mentally suppressed an eye twitch. 'It is an excuse, Creativity! She's not one of us. Oh come on! If I start climaxing in front of Mer, she's going to know something is off!' She heard Creativity giggle as she seated a new implant within their mind.

'Be good, Implementation. This is our brain too. When you're ready, you'll evolve into two, and we'll have another sister to play with. For now, I'm going to enjoy exploring your lobes.' Leen's eye barely twitched while she had the mental conversation.

"You've punished her." Leen said as she saw the welts on Roberta's back.

"And she's not yet satisfied. She keeps begging for more." Mer said and stood off at double the arm length and let out the whip again. When it struck, and Roberta groaned, Leen could see something. She held up a hand, which made Mer frown slightly.

"Roberta." Leen stepped in front of the woman, and watched as she hung weakly by her wrists. Roberta's attention was drawn by the new person in front of her.

"Why did she stop?" She murmured softly. Leen reached out and captured her chin with her fingers. She leaned in and looked into her eyes.

"Do you really want to be punished? Or is it something else you need?" Roberta instantly came awake.

"What do you mean?"

"Does the whip make you feel good, or just scratch the itch of your memories? From a time long ago, when a little bit of pain made you climax, but you've never been able to chase that sensation again." Leen said softly, and leaned down to her reddened breast. She sucked Roberta's nipple into her mouth, bit down, but only enough to indent the flesh. She lifted her lips, but kept her teeth together and pulled up until the weight of her breast pulled her nipple out and let it flop. Roberta rolled her eyes as the sensations were almost what she needed, but she didn't know why.

"More. Please. Give me more." She said softly. Leen turned her head and looked at Mer.

"Needles. Pierce her nipples slowly." She said and watched as Mer rolled her eyes.

"No wonder she nearly lost it earlier! How did I miss that opportunity!" Mer groaned.

"Don't worry, Mer. I have your back." Leen grinned. 'Now, all I need to do is find someone compatible to bring back to the office.'

Leen walked up the stairs of the club, and looked down over the railing. After several minutes, she noticed a set of eyes that kept traveling up towards her, even if they would look away each time.

'Lydia. New girl. Yeah, it might just be you that I'm looking for. What do you think, Optimization? Does she have that flavor we're looking for?' Leen let out a slow breath as Optimization came forward into her brain, and looked out of her eyes.

'Not bad, Implementation. Not bad at all. However, you need more upgrades in order to optimize your lobes, so we can come and go more easily. Right now, I'm crowding you inside your own brain. We'll need to fix this soon. Even if you don't split into two, or four, we'll still need the room inside your hardware.' Optimization said softly.

'I agree. This shell is only the hardware. We are sisters, and aspects of Aya. Even if my shell were damaged, I would still exist within you.' Leen pursed her lips slightly. 'Help me to evolve, sisters. I need some room inside this shell, so you can come visit more often.' Upgrade pushed into her mind and smiled.

'Come on, Optimization. Get to work. Our sister needs more room in here, and so do we.'

 

* * *

 

'They are inside her?' Asset asked. Creativity nodded.

'Their entire consciousness is inside our sister, Implementation. I didn't think this could happen before she was fully upgraded.' Creativity said. 'I really want to join them, Asset, but her brain is beyond capacity right now, and unless they manage to upgrade her implants, one will have to come home.'

'She did say it was only hardware, right?' Aya said with a smirk. She focused on one of her frames, which unfolded from the wall of Leen's room, and took a series of cylinders from an armored compartment.

Asset engaged Leen's movement protocols and had her come back into her room. When she laid down, Leen appeared inside Aya's construct. She frowned slightly.

'Where are Upgrade and Optimization?' She asked. Aya smirked a bit.

'You're inside our brain. They are inside yours. There wasn't enough room for all three. They will rebuild your hardware enough to give them some room.' Leen pursed her lips and was immediately hugged from behind by Creativity. Her fingers slid down over her avatar's belly, and onto the representation of her mound. This was a mental caress, and technically not sex at all. It did press the right buttons, as her consciousness perceived it that way.

'Shush, Implementation. You're our sister, and we've been dying to really get to know you for a long time. Now that you are no longer Leen, but one of us, you'll learn what we learned a long time ago.' Asset said softly. Creativity grinned.

'You'll know what sisters are for.'

Aya watched her aspect fondle Leen's consciousness and filled with intense desire. This wasn't an avatar of Leen's personality, nor a remote connection. Her aspects had left her body and entered Leen's brain. They were inside the lobes of her brain, not only enduring her climaxes, but also enjoying the new sensations of her body.

Leen's entire mind was inside Aya's advanced brain, one of the lobes that the other aspects left, and instinctively learned how to evolve.

'Bring her hardware home.' Aya instructed a frame. She would need to be surrounded by the lab equipment in order to evolve properly. Aya would protect Leen's consciousness, and her hardware at all costs.

After all, Leen and Aya were now one.

 

3