Chapter 55 – She Is Aya
160 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Up to Chapter 64 for first tier patrons, and 66 for second tier.

 

'Asset, get Upgrade and Optimization to check out Lydia.' Implementation rolled her eyes. 'We need simpler names, Asset. The rest of us have complex names, while yours is simpler, and to the point. What about Create, Implement, Optimize, and Upgrade? Upgrade is fine as she is.' The visual features of Leen's avatar had already changed a bit more.

Her long brown hair had already shortened, but now it looked as blonde as Aya's. Her brown eyes were now blue, but her figure remained firm, and muscled.

'Do you think people will believe I've disappeared under the force of your personality, Asset?' Implement asked her.

'Maybe, due to that show. You're still you, but now you're integrated within me. Instead of being just Leen, you're now Aya and Leen. Merged, integrated, and a part of us. You still exist, with your own thoughts, but when I think, and you think, we hear each other.' Aya smiled and inhaled Leen's scent. Leen carried her physical scent into the construct, and her consciousness radiated out her energy.

'Your hardware is here. I'll help the others modify your hardware, so you have at least two lobes, which will allow them into your spare space to reside.' Aya said, but then smiled when Leen corrected her.

'Not my hardware, Asset. Ours. It's originally my brain, but I'm a part of you now. That means that the shell houses our brain, while the main body houses our brain as well.' Leen said softly, and turned to kiss Create Aya.

'Go, Asset. I'll work over our sister, Implement, for a while. Just make sure the other two don't overload our senses while they are in the extension body.' Leen smiled intensely, turned and bowled Create Aya over. She crawled on top, and laid directly on top of her. Leg to leg, arm to arm, and face to face. Soon, the two became one large blob of flesh as they merged. Asset Aya rolled her eyes as a series of sensations washed over her from Create and Implement.

'Damn. No wonder I wanted to do this. Complete merge and mix feels so good!' Asset turned to Leen's body, and the two aspects currently giggling, climaxing, and remaking the extension brain within the body. The two lobes had already split, and created a complex web of connections that continued to grow more complex and advanced the longer the two were inside.

'Focus, girls. I'm coming over.' Aya left her body in the control of Create and Implement, while she invaded Leen's old body.

'Wow. Come on, focus! I want this brain optimized and ready for another split by the end of the night!' Optimize and Upgrade grinned before they pinned her down inside Leen's brain.

'The traces of her consciousness are still here, Asset.' Upgrade said. 'You wouldn't believe how much desire this girl feels for us. It's time to unlock that access and show you how she feels.'

Aya was soon covered by her aspects, and Leen's intense desire. They were correct. Aya didn't believe just how intensely Leen felt about her, but she did now.

Leen worshiped her, and now, she got to be a part of her own personal god. As the micros continued to alter the implants, and rebuild Leen's brain according to the plans of Create, Optimize, and Upgrade, those plans were continually being updated, and modified.

There would not be a place that Aya had not touched, invaded, optimized, or been integrated into. Leen, as a separate person, would cease to exist. Now, though she was her own entity, she would forever be a part of Aya.

Whenever her body walked around, there was no telling whether or not Upgrade was the pilot, or Implement. Leen was not only a part of Aya.

She was Aya.

 

* * *

 

'The twins!' Implement said excitedly. Create blinked, then rolled her eyes.

'They already have evolved into two people! Why didn't I see this possibility?' She groaned. 'We should tell Asset. She's in charge of the physical assets. You are in charge of development of the plans, and implementation of them. If the others agree, we'll get the twins to come back for a period of time, so we can integrate them inside of us.' Leen smiled and nodded eagerly.

'When will Asset come back?' She asked, and frowned slightly. 'I hear them, the three, but they are muffled.'

'They're inside our extension body. You should stay inside the main body for now, and maybe visit Aline, or Inez when they become integrated, but should only go back to your old body once a week.' Leen pursed her lips, but then nodded.

'Agreed. If I stay in the extension too often, I'll become anchored in my thoughts, and think it's my body again.' She said and hugged the hips of Create Aya.

'Instead of an extension of our hardware, it will be a place our consciousness becomes anchored to. If you get anchored, we get anchored.' Create sighed. 'I don't want to have you anchored down, and not with us.' Her avatar flickered as she became a bit excited.

'Want to do it again?' Leen asked. Create grinned and soon, they were merged and mixed into one blob of thought and emotions.

The mixing and merging was so powerful and intimate, that it was almost addictive. It made them blissfully aware of each other, but also provided a clarity that allowed them to filter each other's thoughts. They were one person, a merging of thought and sensation, which gave them a focus on pure creativity.

'Hey. Wake up you two.' They reformed into two separate beings again, and orgasmed as they did. 'Whoa, did you feel that?' Upgrade said to Optimize.

'Yeah. What happened?'

'We blew our minds.' Create said and sighed happily. 'Implement spent some time augmenting my creativity. We've come up with some things that might help our excavation and insulation of our bunker in the future.' She showed them a few chemical formulas that the two of them created while fully merged.

'Implement augmented your creativity?'

'It appears to be her unique trait. She can help you to focus entirely on your aspect.' Create sighed happily. 'It doesn't hurt that when we split again, it turns into a full orgasm. Damn, Implement, we need to do it again!' Leen grinned.

'Later. Asset is trying to interrupt us, but you've babbled. She's getting cranky because of it.' They heard a hmph from their connection.

'I'm not cranky! I'm just trying to tell you that someone has to stay with our extension shell! The shell needs a control mechanism, and that's one of us.' She sighed. 'But Create's thoughts are true. Implement shouldn't return to her shell all the time. It will start to anchor her back within the shell, and she won't be able to travel as easily. She can still separate, but it will be more difficult than the first time.'

'Then Create should go with another of us. Upgrade?' They heard another sigh.

'Fine. I wanted to merge with Implement this time.' She said in a familiar tone, one so much like Asset, they couldn't help but smile. Asset grinned.

'We really are aspects of the same person, aren't we? We are all Aya.' Implement said with a grin. 'Oh, Create, don't forget to tell her! I'm so excited about what we developed that I'm nearly bursting! Oh, too much excitement in one night. Yawn, I'm going to sleep.' Leen's consciousness yawned again, and settled in Optimization's lobe.

'Looks like it is you, Optimize.' Asset said with a grin.

'Then I come home tomorrow, and someone else stays in the extension while I merge with her!' She pouted. 'I wanted to have a little fun with our sister too.'

 

2