Chapter 56 – New Girls
132 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Up to Chapter 65 for first tier patrons, and chapter 67 for second tier.

 

'What did she want to tell us?' Asset asked Create Aya as she left to sleep within Leen's brain.

'Implement wanted to ask if we could merge with Aline and Inez. They have already evolved, so they should be used to the evolutionary pattern.' Create said, then yawned herself. 'Implement tired my mental energy out. I'm going to sleep, Asset.'

'Hm, seems like the merge has a side effect, in addition to the amped up creativity she felt. Optimize, go sleep with her so she won't feel lonely. She's never been alone before.' Optimize gave her a quick kiss, and disappeared as she slid into Leen's brain. 'What do you think, Upgrade?'

'I think they could merge between themselves, but they might get lost within us.' She said softly. 'We need someone different. How about another club termination and capture run? I don't think we have enough people, but I feel the eyes upon us.' Aya nodded.

'Agreed. Go sleep with Corrie, Upgrade. She probably will miss you if one of us isn't around.' Upgrade grinned and gave her a quick peck on the cheek.

'We really do need more people, Asset. Why don't you go visit mom? You won't leave her alone in here, since you remote it.' Asset smiled.

'I have missed mom quite a bit.'

 

* * *

 

Leen's consciousness, or Implement Aya, woke up inside Optimize's lobe, and yawned delicately. She immediately began to filter information.

'Asset?' She asked. She heard a soft murmur.

'Yes, Implement?' The warmth of the original personality came towards Leen's consciousness, followed by a delicate yawn.

'These uploads to other portions of your brain, or our extension, take time and mental energy. Can one of the implants be dedicated to it?' She asked, and appeared within the construct. She immediately noticed how Asset controlled a frame that was with their mother. 'Oh, it's mom. She's so beautiful, Asset.' Aya smiled.

'She is, isn't she?' Now that Implement/Leen was part of her, Connie was also her mother, and loved one. A lot of information had been integrated into Leen's consciousness, including some things about Connie, and her family. 'What about implants?'

'Can we create some implants that allow us to upload our consciousness more efficiently? Right now, I feel they are just to increase the amount of connections between the lobes, and help the neural net make connections that the filaments can't connect directly.' Implement said, and watched the series of monitors that Aya had placed around the room.

'I don't see why not. We should change the use for some. Those connections do allow for more configurations, but they shouldn't be useless, right?' Aya asked.

'True. Do we use silk, or spider silk sized filaments?' She asked quietly. Aya focused firmly on Leen with an intensity she had not experienced before.

'Implement, I didn't realize that our brain patterns had overwritten yours to such a degree.' Aya said. Leen shook her head.

'Not overwritten, Asset. Merged. I used to be Leen solely. Since we merged, our thought patterns have also merged, and integrated. We are now Aya and Leen. Didn't you also take some of me inside you?' She asked quietly, while still watching over Connie.

'True. It is unexpected. We hoped you wouldn't be completely overwritten during the process, but this is a first for us. You are our first chosen sister.' Aya said, and held out her hand. Leen didn't look at her, but reached for her hand and held it. Aya was surprised as Leen began to merge with her this time.

'Mm, now let's go visit mom again.'

 

* * *

 

'Computer, overlay thought patterns of Asset, Optimize, Upgrade, and Create alongside Implement.' Implement Aya said and watched as nearly identical thought patterns were displayed. 'Change display to show an octagonal pattern with central axis, and branching thought processes off the main hub.' The display changed slowly, and began to show something similar to a molecular structure, or chemical chain.

'Interesting. Display previous scans of Asset, Optimize, Upgrade and Create, alongside Leen before integration into Aya.' The older scans were shown. Asset came up behind her.

'What did you find out, Implement?' Asset asked as she hugged Leen around her avatar's waist. Implement pointed.

'The differences are there, but not as a factor for self determination. It appears several memory blocks are shared, and thought patterns have influenced the original entities.' Leen said quietly. 'Here.' She pointed to Leen's original scan. 'It is quite chaotic, and without order. After upgrades, integration, and merging, the patterns have gained order, and clarity. The original patterns are still there, but straightened out. Small blocks have been added from all our aspects, and to all our aspects. Most of us have continued to endure without much influence, but this gap is slowly being closed.'

'And your conclusion?' Asset asked.

'Leen, as a separate person, no longer exists. We are now a part of Aya, and Aya is a part of us. Soon, we will be Aya completely as the two distinct people become one. Aya will no longer exist, and neither will Leen. We will be Aya, but a different version then the one before we merged.' She said and nodded.

'Does this bother you?' She asked. Leen shook her head.

'It doesn't, and never will.' Implement sighed, and turned away from the screens. 'However, we are too lonely here. Our sisters are in our extension body. It has space for two, but there are three there, crammed into one small space.' Implement pursed her lips a bit.

'Jealous?'

'A bit.' She admitted. 'However, since Leen didn't evolve into two people while within her body, we have extra room. We should look into alterations to the hardware, and decide if we can house additional expansions within its casing.' She said and watched Aya smile. 'What?'

'You will need to return to your casing to help the girls take down another club. We've been complacent this last month or so, and there are unfriendly eyes on us.' Aya blinked. 'What are those?' She asked as she saw some of Leen's memories.

'When we merged last night, Create and I invented two formulas that will help us with our bunker.' She grinned. 'We should find another extension to help us. Maybe Implement can return to the extension and grow enough to split.' Aya shook her head.

'We will find another to grow. I won't risk my sister's dispersal.' Aya hugged her tightly and growled. She was surprised by her depth of emotional attachment towards Leen's consciousness.

There was a time that she fully expected this experiment to fail. They would probably have swallowed Leen's consciousness up in the attempt to merge, and integrate her. However, that didn't happen.

Instead, Leen not only refused to disperse within her, she also grew and became more stable. She merged, and integrated in ways they hadn't foreseen. Leen was now exactly like Creativity, or Upgrade.

She was not only a part of Aya. She was Aya.

 

2