Best Friends – Part 3 of 5
1.9k 7 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
Content warning: mind control; reality manipulation; graphic sex

The following week was a whole series of firsts.

That evening I had my first shower as a girl. That night in bed I masturbated for the first time without Jay's influence, and also used my favourite vibe for the first time. And it was fucking awesome, even without my best friend's magic pushing me I had a blissful multiple-orgasm night.

Late Sunday afternoon I finally ventured upstairs and saw my parents for the first time. Mom always made something nice for Sunday dinner, it was kind of a weekly tradition so I knew I had to be there for it despite some anxiety about how I'd changed.

My parents both called me Kim, neither were shocked or reacted like anything was the least bit unusual about having a short busty purple-haired daughter instead of a tall skinny dark-haired son.

Mom had loads of pictures of me around the house and every one of them depicted her little girl. My old life was all but deleted, nobody apart from me and Jay knew who I was before.

Then as the three of us sat around the dining table enjoying our regular weekly tradition, mom casually asked how my OnlyFans was going and if I got any more subscribers this week.

I nearly choked on a mouthful of roast as it hit me, my folks both knew about my part-time 'job' and apparently they were both ok with it. Supportive even. And on the one hand it meant I didn't have to worry about keeping that secret, but on the other hand I had some really mixed feelings because it was a blatant reminder of Jay's reality-bending magic.

Like it was one thing for my parents to remember me as Kimberly, but having them be accepting and supportive of me fucking myself on camera for money... I knew my parents, I was sure they wouldn't have been ok with that before. Except there wasn't a damn thing I could do about it, and I sure couldn't say anything to my folks about how things had changed.

That realization left me feeling a little upset, and a little shaken. After twenty-four hours being Kimberly, that was the first moment I questioned whether all this was worth it. Like I could handle what Jay did to me, but knowing my folks were also affected made it harder to live with.

And unfortunately, that was only the first set-back.

On Monday I was back at college again, and just like at home nobody there questioned who I was. Profs, fellow students, everyone knew I was Kimberly. I was still taking the same computer course as before, but instead of being one of the quiet nondescript guys, I was now one the attractive girls.

Fortunately I didn't get any unwelcome advances. My memories of this new life weren't always clear, but I was pretty sure most of the guys had already tried at least once and I'd shot them all down.

On the other hand I was less happy about the kink Jay gave me, even though part of me enjoyed the thrill. Like sitting down in the lecture hall wearing a mini-skirt and no panties, I either had to keep my knees pressed together or I'd be showing off my cute shaved pussy to anyone who happened to look my way. Especially the prof.

I was positive Jay only did that because he thought it was funny or something. And as much as that little thrill felt good, I knew it could get me into trouble. I knew it was a problem, and I knew it was something my friend forced on me. So I wanted to try and break the habit and get used to wearing panties.

The other thing I found myself unhappy with was my massive boobs. Once again that was something Jay did because he was into it, there was no consideration for my opinion or what I wanted. According to my collection of bras - all of which were lacy, sexy, lingerie - I was a 32F.

Like the thing with the panties, I had mixed feelings. I thought they were sexy and enjoyed how they looked, but I also knew that was entirely Jay's doing. I knew my tastes before were a lot more reasonable, and if I'd been allowed to pick what I looked like as a girl, my boobs would have been a lot more average.

My height was yet another thing. I'd been six-foot-one before, and while I did wish I could be shorter, I never wanted to be this short. I'd lost nearly a full foot, I was now five-foot-two. Five-three if I really straightened my back and stretched my neck. It was a huge adjustment, I couldn't reach the top shelf of anything anymore, and while I liked being cute I was left once again with the knowledge that Jay did this because he thought it was sexy.

First things first though, I wanted to get myself some panties and try to get used to wearing them.

So Monday after classes I went over to the mall. A couple of the women's clothing stores carried lingerie, and I picked the one that had the sexiest selection. I spent thirty or forty minutes picking out a few pairs that I thought would match some of my bras. They were lacy, practically see-through, and I thought they'd be a good way to start.

When I got home and opened the bag, I discovered instead of panties I'd walked out of the store with a couple pairs of stockings and a new garter belt. Apparently whatever Jay did to me, I couldn't even buy panties.

At least the stockings and garter looked good on me. I could even wear them while working on my next video.

That first came on Wednesday.

When I got home from college there was a parcel waiting for me, the mailman dropped it off during the day. I opened it up and discovered a new toy, apparently I ordered it a week or two ago. It wasn't that long but it was thick, and the molded black silicon exterior gave it a sort of alien or otherworldly feel.

As soon as I saw it I knew there was no chance in hell I'd try fucking it. I would have thrown it straight into the trash, but I thought maybe I could return it if I didn't take it out of the package.

Except an hour later I was in my new stockings and garter along with one of my more-revealing bras, humping the thing on my bed while my camera recorded the whole experience. It wasn't very pleasant and it wouldn't even find a place in my runners-up drawer, but I still managed to bring myself off two or three times. Finally I tried to deep throat it for the camera, but even that wasn't fun. I eventually finished the recording, and I knew when I taped the review I wasn't going to speak favourably of the thing.

Sure enough the following night I sat half-naked on my bed holding the toy as I addressed the camera. I didn't outright dis the thing but my review definitely wasn't glowing. In the end I concluded that it wasn't for me and wouldn't make it into my favourites drawer. Instead it'd get raffled off to one of my supporters at the end of the month, along with the other toys I reviewed but wasn't going to keep.

I didn't even realize that was a thing I did until the words came out of my mouth, but apparently most of the stuff I reviewed ended up being given away to my fans.

After I finished the review I turned off the camera, then sat down at the computer to edit last night's and tonight's recordings into a completed video.

Finally, as I sat there uploading the final file I found myself questioning whether this whole thing was worth it after all.

The instant miracle transition was good, but the rest of it was starting to get to me. Bussing tables was a crap job, but at least I had the option of quitting. Apparently that wasn't an option for my new venture. Just like I couldn't do anything about that kink. Nor could I do anything about my height or the size of my boobs.

For that matter there wasn't anything I could do about any of this stuff, unless I could maybe convince Jay to change his mind or lighten up on some of it.

I hadn't seen him all week long, but we were in different programs so that wasn't unusual. I did finally spot him on Friday just after lunch. I didn't try and talk with him though, he was busy with someone else.

Instead I stood a dozen meters away and watched him. He was talking with another popular attractive busty coed. I was pretty sure her name was Camila, and I was equally sure she already had a boyfriend.

As a girl I was now privy to the rumours and whispers going around among the coed students. And just like the guys were talking about Jay stealing other guy's girlfriends, the girls were circulating a few conflicting theories and stories about him.

Roughly half of the rumours said to stay away from him, that he was using some new pick-up technique, or drugs, or hypnosis. The other half said he was amazing in bed and not to pass him up if you got the chance.

Knowing the truth didn't make me feel any better, since I couldn't actually tell anyone or warn them. And now as I watched, I knew Camila was going to wind up fucking my friend. Maybe tonight, maybe this afternoon after class. Maybe right now, they might skip and duck into a washroom or something.

The worst part was Jay didn't even look that interested in her, while she was clearly into him. He just stood there leaning against the wall, fidgeting with that little black rock while Camila edged closer to him.

Despite that I knew one way or another he was going to add Camila to his list of conquests. She'd dump her current boyfriend, but she wouldn't start dating Jay.

He said he didn't want to mess with their lives too much, but now I was really looking at it from the girls' side of things and I knew how messed up that was. Camila would end up alone, her existing relationship was over and she wouldn't be able to start a new one. Maybe if she was bi she could start dating a girl, but even if she did she was going to be available for Jay whenever he wanted.

The whole thing left me feeling kind of nauseous, and with a bad taste in my mouth. Then I saw Camila lean closer and her hand grabbed Jay's crotch, while he just smirked slightly. The movement pulled my eyes down and that bulge in his pants sent a tingle through my body. I felt my nipples harden and my pussy started getting wet, and I had to turn away. I hurried around a corner and tried to push the whole thing out of my mind so I could get through my last classes of the week.

At long last it was Saturday, and I was at Jay's apartment door at noon exactly. I felt equal parts excited, arroused, and anxious as I knocked.

"Come in," he called from inside.

Jay was relaxing on his big chair, in front of his big TV. He was dressed like usual, in sneakers, jeans, and a t-shirt. And like usual he was fidgeting with something. That little black rock, by the look of it.

I was in a tight top, my sexiest bra, and one of my shortest skirts. I also had the garter and stockings on, and a pair of low heels. I'd even done my make-up nice for him, but he barely looked at me.

His eyes went up and down over my body, then he looked at the TV and said "Grab me a beer."

I couldn't help feeling a little disappointed, he didn't comment on my outfit or appearance, he didn't even say hello.

With a sigh, I went into his kitchen and pulled out a bottle of beer. I probably sounded a little sarcastic as I asked, "Do you mind if I grab myself one too?"

A moment later he called back, "You don't like beer, Kimmie. I think there's some of those girly vodka drinks in there, those are your favourite. You can have one of them."

The stuff he was talking about was like a sweetened carbonated fruit drink with a bit of vodka in it, and he had a few in his fridge that were cherry-blackberry flavour. And sure enough they were my favourite, I hated beer and most hard liquors. I could only drink stuff Jay thought was girly, like the sweet fruity vodka drinks or some chilled white wine.

"God damn it Jay!" I cursed as I pulled out a bottle of the fruity stuff for myself. After a week of doubts, questions, and second-thoughts, my emotions overflowed and I lost my cool.

I stalked back to the living-room and handed him his beer as I said, "Stop doing that! Stop changing shit! You made me a girl, made me one of your conquests, just leave it at that ok? I'm not happy about the stupid kink, or the stupid OnlyFans stuff. And I'm not happy about the huge boobs or being so short. Just leave it, don't change anything else!"

He took the beer and opened it, then had a swig. Finally he set it down on the table next to him, and picked up his little black stone and started fidgeting with it again.

I sat down on the sofa and opened my drink then had a sip of it, but I was still watching him and I was probably frowning or glaring.

Jay glanced at me then focused on his rock again. When he spoke his voice was kind of cold, and his words sent a chill down my spine.

"You don't get it Kimmie. You only know I've changed stuff because I let you know. Because you and me were friends for so long. But I don't have to let you know stuff's changed. I don't have to let you remember what stuff was like before. And if you're not happy about any of this, I can fix that easily enough and just make you happy about it."

I didn't even have a chance to respond before I felt it. It was like a momentary fog in my mind, then it was clear again and I felt another chill that settled in my gut.

I knew I was born a guy, but that's about all I knew about my past. I had no idea what I looked like, I couldn't remember anything about growing up as a guy. I remembered I was trans, that I wished I was a girl. And I knew Jay granted my wish, and I knew my new body was what he wanted instead of what I'd have chosen. But I couldn't remember what I'd have done differently, what my own preferences might have been.

And I knew he'd just done that, he just made me forget a bunch of stuff about myself and my life. Now the only memories I had of my past were from the new fake life, where I grew up as Kimberly.

Likewise I knew I was complaining about my boobs being too big, except I actually loved them this size. I loved the weight of them, how they bounced and jiggled. I loved how they looked, how they felt, and how soft and sensitive they were. I even loved the way they stuck out and got in the way, like they refused to be ignored or overlooked.

After a couple deep shuddering breaths I gulped down some of my drink to try and settle my nerves. Now I knew better than to argue or question him ever again. He wasn't my best friend any more, we weren't even really friends at all now. I was just another conquest to him, I was his Saturday afternoon fuck, nothing more.

And as soon as he finished his beer it was time for me to get to work.

Jay had me strip again, but I kept the garter and stockings and heels. He smiled as he looked me over, while I almost held my breath incase he decided he wanted to adjust anything else about my body or life. Luckily he still liked what he saw, so we got on with the sex.

Like last week he had me start off by riding him. And it was just as good as I remembered. Maybe even better. For the next hour or two I forgot about my fears and concerns, and all that mattered was Jay's long thick cock buried deep in my sopping wet pussy and how much I loved sex with him.

This time after I finished riding him he had me give him a tit-fuck instead of a blowjob. I was still on my knees between his legs, but instead of his cock in my mouth I cupped and squeezed my boobs around it and used them to get him off. And instead of choking on his seed when he came, this time I got a face-full of it. He even got it up in my hair and all over my boobs.

Then for a change he finally got up out of his chair. He had me on my hands and knees on his coffee table while he fucked me doggy-style, and I discovered how much I loved that position. Between the feelings of Jay's beautiful cock ramming into my sensitive pussy, his strong hands on my hips, and my huge boobs jiggling and bouncing around from our movements, it was like heaven.

And finally he slumped back into his chair and had me go down on him. Just like last week, the smell and taste of our combined fluids was like an aphrodisiac and left me desperate for more, so after I sucked him off I ended up masturbating in front of him till I came again too.

That was just about it for my visit. I drank the last of my girly vodka drink, fetched another beer for Jay, then I got cleaned up in the bathroom. I put my clothes back on, and I was dismissed.

Fifteen minutes after fingering myself to another screaming orgasm while I kneeled before my former best friend I was in my car driving home. And just like last week, I felt almost stunned as I drove. My mind was still reeling over what happened at the start of the visit.

When I got home, I went around the back and went straight down into my basement apartment again. I locked the door behind me, then ended up in the shower. Partially because I couldn't get all that clean at Jay's place just using a towel, but mostly because the warm water flowing over my soft skin felt cleansing on a deeper level.

The shower also helped mask my tears from myself, as I realized just how terrifying the whole ordeal had been. The knowledge that he could change my mind, my memories, my desires, likes and dislikes, it was all too much. And I was utterly helpless to do anything about it.

An hour later I was laying on my bed staring at the ceiling. My hair was wrapped in a towel, but I was otherwise naked. I'd come to the realization that my best chance now was to just do whatever he said, without question or argument. If I could limit my involvement with Jay to a couple hours every Saturday afternoon, and I acted positive and appreciative while I was there, then maybe he'd leave the rest of my life alone.

It was a good strategy, and it worked pretty well for a while.

Sunday nights I had dinner with my parents. I went to college through the week. I didn't wear or even own panties or anything else that'd cover my pussy, and continued wearing the shortest skirts I could get away with. One or two nights in the first half of the week I'd video myself fucking some new sex-toy, then the following night I'd record my review of the toy. Thursday night I'd edit then post the finished video.

And every Saturday at noon I'd be at Jay's apartment, where I'd spend a couple hours equal parts terrified and horny as fuck. Me and Jay barely talked anymore, apart from him telling me what he wanted. He'd make me get him a drink or a snack. Then he'd have me strip, we'd fuck for an hour or two, then I'd get cleaned up and leave.

That became my life, and it was almost routine.

If you're enjoying our work and you'd like to support us, please consider joining our patreon & get early access to bonus chapters, new chapters, and new stories!
https://www.patreon.com/purplecatgirl

35