Chapter 2: UNLIMITED COINS?!?!?!
11.6k 28 200
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Rin was frozen looking at the holographic screen with the words "error" written over it. Soon flashbacks of all the things that happened when he was married to Karen. He could not believe that he went through all of that suffering and humiliation but his promised prize was defective. "Fuck!!" Rin yelled. He could not help but feel anger and soon felt a sting deep in inside, and knowing what it was he quickly calmed down. 'Don't need to on a rampage and murder everyone around me right now' Rin thought to himself. He then remembered the main culprits for his hope and anger. "You gods really love putting a mans hopes down don't you, well you know what fuck you too!!" he yelled while looking at the skies. Soon some lightning rumbled in the background. "Oh so your pissed that I dissed you, too fucking bad!!!" he yelled once again. This time he held his middle finger to the sky. This time though the sky made no response. Rin feeling defeated slumped on the ground and was thinking what he was going to do. He stayed slumped there for another 10 minutes or so. 'I thought this life was finally going to be the one but it seems I was wrong once again' he thought to himself. 

After contemplating what to do he decides to go to a gas station and buy some beers and drink away his sorrows. After standing up from his slumped positions he remembered where a gas station was. Soon after walking for a few minutes he saw the gas station in sight. Though when Rin walked a few feet away a lightning bolt came from the skies and struck the gas station to oblivion. Rin stood there trying to comprehend what happened. He then realized where it came from and looked towards the sky. "Really!!" Rin Yelled. "Are you really being that petty!?!?" Rin yelled and in response got some lightning rumbling. It was like the gods were laughing at him. Rin sighed at his bad luck and just looked at the rubble and sighed seeing he could do nothing. He then was turning around to leave but something made him want to turn around. Then he chose to turn around once more to look at what was left and saw one box of beer intact surprisingly in the middle of the impact as if the beer came from heaven itself. He then walks towards it thinking it was a trap made by the gods but nothing happened as he got closer and closer. He then sees a black and white heart symbol on it and realizes who it was from and picks it up. 'So even now you still look out for me, even when all of your fellow gods want me dead you still want me to live' Rin thought.

(The Heart Symbol Looks Like This)

Half Black Half White Image & Photo (Free Trial) | Bigstock

Rin with the box of beers walks away from the rubble and goes to a nearby park which was empty since it was almost midnight. Rin looks around for a bench to sit down and enjoy some beers. He soon finds one that was perfectly illuminated by the moonlight. Rin soon walks towards the bench and sits down. Rin opens the box of beers and then pulls out a beer. He looks at it and realizes it was a brand of beer he never heard of before 'Heaven's tears'. When he popped it open some type of orchestra played in the background and soon died down. He looked at the beer once more and raised it slightly above his head and down it in less than 3 seconds. Rin then widens his eyes at how amazing the beer tasted and quickly grabs another beer and savors the beer this time. After drinking a few more beer bottles Rin stops and looks at the moon. "Damn, how many lives has it been since I had felt this strong of a hope but was soon disappointed," Rin said to himself.  Rin then looks up at the beer in his hands with tired and retired eyes. "Was giving me such curse worth it in the end, you stupid demon lord," he said once again. Rin then downs the beer in his hands and throws it to the side. Rin then grabs the last bottle in the box and got ready to drink it but soon hear a *ding* in his head.

(How The Park Looked)

1,823 Moonset Stock Photos, Pictures & Royalty-Free Images - iStock

Rin opens his eyes widely realizing what it could be but quickly calms down since it could just be another error from the system. He at first did not want to open up the system since he did not want to be let down once again but curiosity is one of the strongest things sometimes. Rin could not help but close his eyes and say "System." Then in anticipation he opened his eyes slowly to see a perfectly working screen.

>¤<

 

Status (Updated!!!)

 

Store (New!!!)

 

Fuse (Locked)

 

Inventory (0/100)

 

...

 

>¤<

He then looked surprised and excited at the new indicators shown next to the store, and status tab. 'Maybe, just maybe it works' he thought to himself hopefully. He then clicks the store function with closed eyes. He then hears it open and after a while no sounds or alarms went off. He then counts 5 seconds before opening his eyes and seeing a perfectly working store but only one thing seemed to stand out.

>¤<

Store

Coins

Blunt wooden Sword: an unsharpened wooden sword that can mostly only be used by weakling and it's only use is mainly for training.

+10 Attack +5 Swiftness

Cost: 3 Coins

Wooden Hammer: A badly made wooden hammer that can barely break pebbles.

+15 Attack -5 Swiftness

Cost: 3 Coins

Blunt Wooden Dagger: A small wooden dagger with a blunt edge that can barely do any damage and only makes you slightly faster.

+5 Attack +5 attack +5 Agility

Cost: 3 Coins

Weak Wooden Wand: A small wooden wand that can barely enhance any magic and is useless otherwise.

+5 Mana +5 Magic Attack +0.5 Mana Regen

Cost: 3 Coins

Wooden Bow: A poorly made wooden bow which is sometimes better to use as a club.

+5 Senses +5 Attack +5 Swiftness

Cost: 3 Coins

...

>¤<

Rin just stood there all frozen with the beer slipping from his hands. One symbol was all that was needed to produce such an effect. Soon the can slipped and spilled on the floor which awoke Rin from his frozen state. He then had a huge smile on his face and looked like he had finally got his wish fulfilled. "Finally!!!" he yelled. "Finally, I can have my revenge, live a life filled with happiness, marry plenty of beautiful women and have many kids with them, I can finally change my life for the better!!!!" he yelled one more time.

 

Thank you to those who actually read my story, thank you to the one person who put a five star rating on my story. Though I will say this, my story is not that great for such a high rating. Thank you very much. Also make sure to comment what type of cheat I should add next to the system.

200