Chapter 3: How the tables have turned.
10.4k 18 188
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The symbol of infinity immediately made Rin smile greatly. Rin soon calmed his excited feelings and remembered that his status was also updated. He then pulled up his system once again and got ready to open his status but was soon interrupted by some noise and shaking to his right. He gets up and looks over to see some lighting strike the ground and when it recedes a man with blonde hair, bright yellow eyes, and skin that literally glowed stood. To the left of the blonde man the earth cracked and a man with pitch black hair, purple eyes, and pale as snow skin soon arose. To the right of the blonde man a whirlpool of water soon conjured out of nowhere. A man with bright blue hair, sea green eyes, and tanned skin walked out of the whirlpool.

Rin soon realizes who these three men are and looks at the three of them with hate in his eyes. They all saw the hatred in his eyes and just glared back. Rin then decides to pull up the system screen just in case anything happens. "What have I done to be graced with the presence of the primordial earth gods, all three to be in fact?" Rin said while looking at them cautiously. They then started to walk slowly towards him. This did not go unnoticed by Rin as he also slowly started to walk back.

"We were at first going to leave you alone given your system did not work and would pose no threat to us but it seems as if it started working again and it is stronger than before which makes you a threat," the blonde man said. As he stopped walking and both men to his side nodded like what he was saying was like the law of the world. Then the blond man pulled a staff made of lightning out of thin air. The man with pale skin pulled out what looked like a club made out of earth. The man with blue hair conjured some water to appear and soon a blade with a wavy blade design appeared.

Rin just looked at them getting ready with their weapons with a stone cold face. "So you Zatross, the god of the skies, Euran, the god of the land, and Typherion, the god of the seas all came to kill me just because I finally had a chance to change my life for the better," Rin said while decisively letting loose of his killing intent. There was a huge drop in the temperature, all other noises froze from fear, and even the moonlight seemed to dampen. All three of the gods were frozen in fear by how strong Rin's killing intent was and how a scythe seemed to loom over their heads. 'How many people, gods, and demons did he have to kill to get such a strong killing intent, it is almost tangible,' Zatross was thinking to himself. 'Even demons seem like angels compared to this killing intent' Euran thought. The gods frozen from fear could do nothing and could only watch. Rin then opened the store and searched up one thing, Time skills. He had a window pop up in front of him showing him varying things of what he wanted.

>¤<

Store | Coins: 

Skills

Slow-Motion: Allows the user to slow down time barely.

Allows the user to slow down time at different speeds but the lower the speed the more mana and stamina it costs.

+5% Senses, Agility, And Swiftness

Cost: 1,000,000 Coins

Accel/Decel: A badly made wooden hammer that can barely break pebbles.

Allows the user to slow down or speed up time but the lower/higher the speed the more mana and stamina it costs.

+10% Senses, Agility, And Swiftness

Cost: 100,000,000 Coins

Time Freeze: Time stops all at your command

More Details Upon Buying

Cost: 10,000,000,000 Coins

Future Sight: The past and future hold no secrets for you

More Details Upon Buying

Cost: 1,000,000,000,000 Coins

Time Reader: Time is yours and you control it however you want with no costs

More Details Upon Buying

Cost: 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 Coins

>¤<

Rin was almost flabbergasted by the crazy prices of the ability to mess with time. He smiles at how he has unlimited amounts of coins and prices meant nothing to him. Little did he know that it would have taken him 1,000,000 years to be able to get enough for the 3rd ability shown. He then looked at the fear stricken gods in front of him and smiled at them with an evil glint in his eyes. He slowly walked to them. The sound of each step getting closer and closer made the gods tremble in fear. Rin then stops right in front of them. "If you had come earlier and ended me before my ability grew to such an extent but you chose to anger me, now it is time for you to perish," Rin said to them, making them even more afraid of what he would do. 'Purchase the time reader skill' he says to the system.

>¤<

Time Reader successfully purchased

 

Adapting eyes to new skill

 

 

Succeeded

>¤<

Rin then quickly chooses to try out his new skill.  "Time Freeze," he said lightly, he then felt his right eye sting before everything around him seemed to freeze and not one thing moved. He wanted to know what happened to his eyes and quickly bought a mirror from the store. He then brought it up to his right eye. He then saw how it had roman numerals numbering from 1-12 on the edges of his iris and what seemed to be an hour and minute hand going clockwise. This had surprised Rin at first but did not bother him heavily since he was used to his physical features changing. He then looked at the three gods and thought what he would do with them since they were defenseless right now. He then purchased a sharpie from the system and started to draw on their faces. After he finished drawing many vulgar things on their faces he walked away and decided to open up his status since he was so rudely interrupted before. "Status," Rin said. Soon after a screen appeared in front of his eyes. He started to read it and was completely stunned by what he read. "WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO MY STATS!!!!!" He yelled.

Thank you Bookworm For Giving Me An Idea For The Upcoming Cheats. Thank you all for reading my story as well.

188