Chapter 10: Preparations For New Universe
5k 22 77
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A/N: This will be mainly all about getting the Mc's stats to their limit before advancing their level, showing his status afterwards, him explaining things to Lilith and finally a poll about something important in the future.

A few days has passed after Rin has killed the four gods and not much has changed except that he is now revered by all the angels and gods as their king. Which had helped him get even stronger as it unlocked a new title. Though he did not care for such a title and instead just kept on focusing on two things, getting stronger, and pleasing Lilith.

Rin right now was in a courtyard of the mansion he placed in the god's realm. Around him you could see empty bottles, and what seemed like apple cores laying around him. Rin once again pulled a bottle of a gold liquid, and what seemed to be a completely gold apple. These two things were a god's blood, and a world tree's apple. Though the world tree in this world is much weaker than those in others. 

Soon after eating and drinking a bit more Rin smiled as he seemed to be happy about something. He stood up and cleaned up the mess he made. Soon after the mess was clean, he then said "Status."

>¤<

 

User: Rin Fang | Level: 101 (830750/1000)

 

Race: Unique Human | Titles: The one who truly despaired, The one who truly hoped, Reincarnator of millions of lives, The one true lover, Master of many, Slayer of gods, King of the gods...

 

Attributes:

 

Strength: 1,000,000 | Endurance: 1,000,000

 

Speed: 1,000,000 | Dexterity: 1,000,000

 

Intelligence: 1,000,000 | Luck: ∞

 

Free Attribute Points: 500

 

Extra Attributes:

 

Stamina: 1,000,000/1,000,000 | MP: 1,000,000,000/1,000,000,000

 

Swiftness: 1,000,000 | Agility: 1,000,000

 

Senses: 1,000,000| Atr Cap: 300,850,000

 

Attack: 1,000,000 | Defense: 1,000,000

 

Magic Attack: 1,000,000| MP Regen: 10,000,000/min

 

Charm: 100,000

 

Proficiencies:

- Mastery Of All Weapons (Lv.???))

 

- Alchemy (Lv.10)

 

- Divine Cooking (Lv.???)

 

- Survival Mastery (Lv.15)

 

Magic Skills:

 

- Unawakened

 

Passive Skills:

 

- Resistance To All (Lv.10)

 

- Kaminun (Lv.???)

 

-Godly Love (Lv.???)

 

-Ultimate Head Pat (Lv.???)

 

-God Candy (Lv.???)

 

-Endless Sexual Stamina (Lv.???)

 

Active Skills:

 

-Lovers Revival (Lv.???)

 

- Time Reader (Lv.???)

 

-Switch Up (Lv.1)

 

-Instant  Kill (Lv.1) (4/10)

 

Nirvana Skills:

 

- ???

 

Unique Traits:

 

- Shift

 

Blessings-

 

- The Love Of The Goddess Of Luck

 

>¤<

 

>¤<

Shift - When the user experiences high amounts of happiness/anger their looks and stats will change

- When angry all hair will turn pitch black and eyes turn dark gold

- All skills get stronger by 10 times

- Strength, Agility, and Intelligence by 15 times

- Defense decreases by 10 times

- Pain Nullification

- When happy/excited all of hair will turn pure white and eyes turn dark blue

- All skills get stronger by 10 times

- Strength, Agility, and Intelligence by 10 times

- Stamina Drain 5 times stronger

- Gains the ability to make an aura of happiness which allows anybody nearby feel happy and excited as well

- Adrenaline Rush

 

Blessing

- The Love Of The Goddess Of Luck - The Goddess of Luck has fallen in love with the user and has given them the best of luck

- The blessed will be able reincarnate infinite amount of times while getting the best of luck, and destiny they possibly can

 

Title

- The King Of Gods - The user has been able to conquer the gods of an entire world and become their king

- All subordinates can be called from anywhere

- All subordinates will be completely loyal to the user

>¤<

 

Seeing the completely outrageous stats Rin only smiled at how his training worked really well as he had reached the limit for his current level and would have to advance his level to become stronger. He then quickly got up and started to walk towards the inside of the mansion where he saw Lilith in a silver dress with a white apron over while she was cooking some food. Rin then walked up behind her and hugged her waist and put his chin on her shoulder. Lilith jumped when she felt someone grab her but soon realized who it was. "You shouldn't do that while I am cooking," she said while pouting. Rin could only smile at how cute she looked. So instead of answering her he kissed her lips which soon seemed to make Lilith happy and excited. After a minute they stopped kissing. Rin soon turned serious when he thought of something that he needed to tell her. Lilith noticed this and waited for him to talk. "I would like to talk to you about something important after lunch," Rin told her. Lilith could tell by the seriousness in his voice that it was something important. "I will listen to anything you say," she said lovingly. This made Rin feel really lucky to be able to have such a woman for a lover. 

Soon after lunch was finished and Rin helped wash the dishes they sat in the living room. Lilith was sitting right next to Rin on the couch, she was even leaning her head on his shoulder. She even wanted to take a nap but waited for Rin to speak what was on his mind. Rin then breathed in deeply and calmed down. "I am thinking of traveling to another world," he said. Lilith thought she was prepared for anything he was going to say but this was completely out of the left field. "What do you mean?" Lilith said, still keeping a calm front. "I have the ability to travel to different worlds with different powers, people, and even gods, and I would like to go to these other worlds," Rin explained to her. Lilith soon started to worry. 'Does he want to leave me behind, am I not good enough' Lilith was thinking in her head. "Do not worry I want to be able to take you with me with a new ability I am going to obtain, all I was wondering if it was okay with you to come with me to all of these new worlds with me?" Rin said as if reading her mind. Not even one millisecond had passed before Lilith answered. "Yes," she answered without any hesitation. "Are you sure, you will leave-" Rin said. "If you are not here then what else do I have to live for," She said seriously. Rin felt warmth at such conviction and emotions she was showing. "Ok then, I will let you know about the world we will be going to. It is a world where Greek gods, demigods, and even monsters exist, the Percy Jackson world," Rin said with some anticipation.

Soooooooooo Mucchhhhhhh calculating to be done once he advances his level. Well anywas I have one poll I am going to do about the Percy Jackson world.

Who should be the parent for Rin?
  • Artemis( will join harem) Votes: 97 32.7%
  • Hestia ( will join harem) Votes: 157 52.9%
  • Apollo (Would make ok dad) Votes: 43 14.5%
Total voters: 297
77