Chapter 14: 1 Month/1 Year old
3.6k 18 74
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A few days have passed since Artemis has taken Rin to Apollo's mansion.  What had surprised the gods was that Rin was growing at a fast pace. As he seemed to be a 3 month old baby in his first week born. Though this was due Rin making himself grow up faster and when he would be one month, he would actually be 1 year old.

The first week has been somewhat interesting for Rin as he was mainly around Apollo for that week. Throughout this week Rin had begun to start talking with them. They were not surprised at such things since they were gods and were used to this kind of thing. Though three things seemed to happen that completely made the gods surprised with Rin.

First Apollo was playing some games on what looked like a Nintendo Switch but on the side it said all games for free and its logo was The Hermes Switch, which almost made Rin laugh at the blatant off branding. Well while Rin was walking towards the living room he saw Apollo playing games in the arcade room and wondered what games he was playing. Rin realized he was playing some Super Smash Bros Ultimate. Apollo saw Rin looking at him and smiled. "Hey Rin, do you wanna join me in a few games?" Apollo asked. Rin just nodded as he was interested. Though when he grabbed the game controller he heard a ring as a system screen popped up in front of him.

>¤<

Hidden Feature Unlocked

+1,000,000% Chance of Winning Any Game

>¤<

...

After reading what appeared He could only feel bad for Apollo as this practically meant he would utterly annihilate any opponents of his. He could only pray that Apollo would not lose his sanity from being utterly destroyed.

- 10 Minutes Later

"HOW!!!!" Apollo yelled which soon attracted the attention of both Artemis and Hestia. "What happened?" Artemis asked. Apollo could only point at me. "He has beaten me in the game multiple times," Apollo told her. Artemis just shook her head at the nonsense she heard. "How could you make a scene over a game," Artemis said disapprovingly. "I don't care if I lose but more how I lose," Apollo explained. Artemis at this point was confused. "He finished me in only one second of starting the game, one second, while using Lil Mac while teleporting, how the fuck can Lil Mac TELEPORT, and how could you get your K.O. PUNCH at the very BEGINNING of the Game and always land a CRIT with the K.O. PUNCH!!" Apollo yelled in agony. Rin on the other hand could only laugh at the agony of Apollo. "How about I play this game and try going against him?" Hestia asked. Apollo looked at her as if she were his savior. "Please defeat the evil Tyranny of Lil Mac God," Apollo pleaded. Rin only nodded accepting the challenge.

- 5 Minutes Later

"HOW were you able to SPIKE with LIL MAC!!!" Hestia could only yell as she soon also met her demise. She was able to put up a better fight than Apollo but only slightly. Apollo could only look at his fellow fallen comrade. This had taught the gods to not play any games unless they value their sanity.

During the second week Hestia would be the one to cook the food. Though what had surprised her was when Rin first ate her food he had no reaction as if her food was bland. Hestia thought it was just his tastes not being developed just yet. 

Though one day while Hestia was still in the kitchen preparing food, she left the sauce to cook and started to cut the vegetables. Though she did not see Rin on the side, grab a stool and place it down in front of the cooking sauce. Rin then grabbed one of the spoons and got some sauce on it and tasted it. Only then did Hestia realize that Rin was over the sauce pot. She quickly grabbed him and put him down on the ground. "Careful you can hurt yourself," Hestia scolded Rin. "Need pepper, salt, and chicken seasoning," Rin quietly said. Hestia looked confused at his words but soon realized what he meant as he was standing over the pot of sauce and had probably tasted it. Hestia was hesitant to add what Rin said but she chose to do it as it would only be the sauce affected. Soon after she added the new ingredients, she tasted only to be completely blown away by the amazing flavor that came from just adding three new spices.

When she had placed the food on the table and everyone had tasted it, they could not stop eating until there was nothing left. "Hestia you have polished your skill once again and it tasted so much better," Apollo said. Artemis agreed with her twin for once on this. Though Hestia decided to tell the truth. "I did not get better but I listened to Rin's input and made the dish 10 times better," she explained. This had immediately stunned both of the twins. Apollo was more surprised while Artemis was feeling some Pride in her child for being able to create such a delicious dish.

By the fourth week Rin already looked like a 1 year old. Though what they did not know was that he actually was one year old. Artemis decided to bring Rin his first bow which was made with wood from a Moon tree and rope made from a Light tree. The black and white bow matched Rin perfectly. Artemis then told him to feel for the divine power inside of him. Though what surprised her was him being able to get it in one second and was able to coat his weapon with it. Artemis quickly recovered and showed him how to hunt with it and was again surprised at how quickly he was able to get it. 'What kind of monster did I give birth to' Artemis could only think with her pride reaching a new level.

Just wanted to explain a few things. First all of the skill and proficiencies he will get will not be shown but only shown when he looks at his status once again. Second Rin is making himself age faster so even though he was born one month ago he made himself a year old. Anyways TFR

74