The Awakening of a Sadomasochist
2.6k 2 37
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Tasha sighed seeing Simon's state and contemplated what she was going to do. Almost immediately her phone rang and she already knew who it was without even looking. It was always made clear that she wasn't the only one with access to the cameras.

She winced at the distorted voice on the other end while looking at Simon.

"I assume you have a good explanation for the situation at hand."

Tasha quietly spoke into her phone. "I'm afraid one of the inmates told him."

"And how would that be possible? I was certain that the information regarding his arrival wasn't leaked."

"Simon himself was the one to hint at the reason and the other inmates put the dots together."

There was a long sigh from her end. "I understand. Though this might complicate things, I'll give you permission to indoctrinate him yourself. Seems I put too much expectations on the prisoners. Don't fail me again."

"Understood."

A slow smile spread across Tasha's face.

–––––––––

Simon spent the night in the "hospital." He had gotten suddenly weak at the realization that his mother wasn't even here. Questions raced through his mind, all of which remained unanswered. He was lying down on the cot that should have been for his mother when he heard a knock on the sliding door.

It opened revealing a Tasha surprisingly wearing casual clothes. Normally he'd be happy to meet the alluring and beautiful woman, but now he was wary of her. She had lied to him about his mother, what else did she lie about?

Despite his clearly hostile gaze, Tasha was too excited to care. She had waited long enough to meet him.

Simon was confused when Tasha suddenly giggled and turned around. When she turned back, he saw she had unbuttoned her shirt and was wearing a lacy purple bra. She hiked the leggings around her tight ass and began to walk over to him with light steps. She was barefoot.

Simon knew where this was going and just gave up. He knew he didn't have a chance to resist and he didn't really have much to live for, now that his mother was most likely dead or suffering, with no way for him to leave. So he just submitted and let Tasha do whatever she wanted.

Tasha was slightly disappointed at his dead expression. She knew it wasn't because she wasn't attractive, though she did feel a little self-conscious at his lack of emotion, but seeing his bulge made her change her mind.

She finally removed her clothes and began to give Simon a kiss that he didn't return. It didn't matter to her. She kept pressing against his unguarded lips and slowly made her way around his body. He was shivering from the touch but didn't resist.

The area around his crotch was throbbing and she reached down and grabbed onto it with a hand over the pants. She began softly stroking it, still over the pants, and could feel his body tense up.

She moved to straddle him with her hips and wrapped her arms around his body, pressing her face against his chest taking in his smell. She kept moving her hands to touch everything. His junk, his nipples, his face, and eventually moved to take his clothes off.

She started with his shirt. After raising it over his head, she gave his hard stomach several kisses before making her way to his lips once more. While kissing him, she began removing his pants. Again, he still wasn't returning the kiss making her frustrated.

She decided to punish him a bit.

After removing the fabric covering his dick, she grabbed onto it forcefully, her vice-like grip squeezing the rod. Simon cried out at the sudden pain of his dick being held by an iron fist. She kept the grip while grinning at his face. The sight of his pained expression, finally showing some emotion, thrilled her.

She was always a sadist and enjoyed the ride of using her warm personality while hiding her true colors. Seeing this, she felt motivated to go even further. She began to pinch around his nipples and his body, biting his neck while still slowly stroking his dick. She could feel his muscles tense up and tighten as he was getting close to a release.

However, she let go before he could. She laughed at his disappointed reaction and desired him to be begging for a release. Alas, she was too horny to keep it up. She too was getting frustrated at the lack of stimulation for herself.

So she directly took off her leggings, revealing her perfect legs and cleanly-shaved pink pussy. She immediately sat down on his member, holding it towards her entrance and wincing as it impaled her in one go.

She unclipped her bra and two lumps of flesh sprung out that she began to play with while riding him.

Feeling himself enter, Simon let out a small gasp. No matter how many times this happened, he still wouldn't get used to the feeling of being manhandled to have sex. Tasha was moaning out in pleasure as she felt him smash against the walls of her pussy and was rubbing her own breasts quite roughly.

It didn't take long for both of them to reach a climax. For Tasha, she was amazed at the sheer speed of her orgasm. He had barely entered her before she had nearly melted from the pleasure. She sighed as she felt him release himself inside her. She didn't care that they were doing it unprotected. She didn't mind forcing him to stay with her by pushing out a child on him.

After their first orgasms, Simon gave in to the lust. He suddenly moved, pushing down Tasha and reversing their positions. Normally, Tasha wouldn't have been caught unaware and so easily taken advantage of, but she was still reeling from the pleasure of his penis.

Simon was the one to make the moves now. He had her pressed against the cot while he moved inside her. "Woah woah big guy, I need a break!"

She tried to protest and lift herself off him, but he was surprisingly resisting it. Instead, he looked at her with lust-filled eyes. This time, he was the one who furiously kissed her, attacking her mouth with his rough tongue. She couldn't help but reciprocate as he held her wrists down.

Though she liked being on top, this was also a nice feeling. She could feel herself heating up as he made his way with her. 

After she stopped resisting, she felt her lips free up as she gasped for air. She then cried out when Simon moved his target from her mouth to her breasts. He buried his face in the two mounds and began vigorously licking and squeezing them. She was already on her third orgasm and was well on her way to another.

She was beginning to worry about how much more her body could take. She was literally drenched in sweat and lovemaking, feeling exhausted at the sheer intensity of the sex. Simon noticed her movements slowing down and got an idea. A punishment for the little guard.

He flipped the woman onto her stomach who cried out at the sudden aggression. Then she felt something entering her, this time through a different hole. Her eyes bulged when she realized just where he was putting it.

"NO!" She cried out. She didn't think he would be doing that!

She screamed her loudest moan yet when she felt herself opening up to take in his member. It hurt a lot but she was strangely turned on as well. She felt his hands reach around her waist and grab on as he forcefully thrusted his whole length in her. 

She nearly passed out from the pain but gritted her teeth and fought to stay awake. She wouldn't dare miss this for anything in the world! Simon began thrusting and she moaned with each movement of his hips. She orgasmed again at the pleasure and rolled her eyes backward. 

She finally had enough and succumbed to the exhaustion, Simon's cock still lodged deep inside her ass. 

–––––––––

Simon left the infirmary and made his way to the cafeteria where he knew he'd find some of the inmates he knew. He was still horny and had yet to satiate his lust. He wasn't worried that he'd be killed for daring to force himself on them. Only his sex-drive was in control. 

He entered the cafeteria and was met with an uproar. 

He was still naked after all and still had the juices covering his body. His hair was all ruffled and he reeked of sex. Of course the inmates noticed this. Those that weren't put off by the slovenly appearance were staring hungrily at his still-erect cock.

It looked like he'd be surrounded at any moment, but luckily for him, he spotted the group he was looking for.  He looked around for the woman he needed, Sheryl. He spotted her in the midst happily chewing on some hot food. She looked up when he arrived nearly jumping out of her seat.

"Oh! Simon? What brings you here?"

She looked around to see if any of the guards were there. The one usually on duty was nowhere in sight.

She pointedly stared at his dangling cock and licked her lips. It was covered in someone else's orgasm but she didn't mind. She could guess why he had come but still wanted to hear it out of his own mouth.

"I...you"

She grinned. This was her day! "What's that hon? I didn't quite catch that."

"I...I want to fuck."

The other Angels were shocked and nearly stabbed him with their forks when they heard how vulgar he was. Sure Sheryl might have taken a fancy for him but to address their leader like that? Sheryl only laughed, raising her hand to stop the others from attacking. 

The cafeteria's inmates were all watching intently.

She sauntered to his naked dripping body and leaned in to his ear. "All you had to do is ask. What do you say we get away for a bit."

Simon shook his head to her shock. "No. Here."

Sheryl laughed lightly and looked around in confusion. 'Was he always an exhibitionist?' she wondered. She didn't mind taking him right here and now but felt a little angry at how the whole room was staring at them like a zoo exhibit. 

She was caught off guard by his sudden move. She felt herself pushed against the table as she felt him grind against her body his cock pressing against her jumpsuit. 

"STOP" This was directed at the others, one of whom had already pounced onto Simon's open back ready to slit his throat. 

She held Simon's head as he began to kiss and lick her body. She felt her jumpsuit torn away and the feeling of his lips against her body. She didn't mind indulging him for a bit but was ready at any moment to take control. 

She was painfully aware of the ever encroaching circle of inmates that had now formed a crowd to watch. She knew the consequences of fucking in the open and felt a slight pang of worry in her black heart for how Simon would fare with the nearly twenty women after she inevitably gave into the passion and passed out. 

37