Chapter 27: Reiko has been Kidnapped by the Clothier!
604 3 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Third Person POV

"Before there was life, there was nothing, but then one day a single seedling appeared, growing and blooming into a flower. And in this flower resided a very pretty lady, her beauty was unmatched, her voice was as sharp as a flute. Yes she was a very wonderful lady, who also had unimaginable power. With just a single! wave of her hand, she created land, with just blink of an eye she created the sun, with a mere yawn lakes were made and finally, with the love from her heart, we were created.

She was all powerful, she was mother Koro. She molded us in her image, and then created animals to keep us fed. She was generous, but there were still those who wished for her power. A million dark beings that plundered land and killed everything in sight appeared one day. They were strong and dangerous. They forced their way through to take the heart of Mother Koro, and they nearly succeeded, things were grim, life was dying.

That is, until one day, a warrior rose up! He wielded bows and spears, he cut down the enemy bit by bit until... they were all gone. The people cheered and cherished the lone warrior yet, there was not a smile on his face. For you see my children, in order to protect us, he had to make a great sacrifice... using the last of his power he took our people to safety forever protecting us."(story teller)

She said with her croaking voice. Her arms swayed, moving left and right like an ocean current and suddenly bash and jolt around like a raging typhoon.

"Grammy Shen, what happened to mother Koro?"(child 1)

"Yeah, also what was the sacrifice?"(child 2 the second coming)

"And and what was the warriors name?"(child 3 the rising)

Hi... it's me, again... so... I don't really know what's going on. I blacked out and now I am in a room full of children with this elderly lady telling a story.

"...that you will learn in due time..."(Shen)

"But when?"(child 1)

Maybe I can slip past now that the story finished. Let's just...

"Uh oh, missy no you don't!"(Shen)

And like that I was raised into the air, being held by the collar.

"Honestly! I know my stories aren't that entertaining but that doesn't mean you gotta break mah heart like that!"(Shen)

She said clenching her heart. 

"umu..."(Reiko)

I just wanted to leave, not because the story was bad...

"I-"(Reiko)

"Not a word! The damage has already been done!"(Shen)

Mrs. Shen said her palm in her face, making a dramatic pose. I swear I heard violins in the background.

"Now if you wanna relieve some of the damage you have done, sit there and listen to some grammy's tales!"(Shen)

"ughh..."(Reiko)

And just like that I was put down onto the wooden floor. I felt like my eyes were going to pop off.

"Oh Reiko is awake!"(Kamoume)

The world lit up as I heard the familiar voice. My head turned a full 90 degrees to see the blond cat girl. 12MOUNTAIN LION! GET IT RIGHT! -Kamoumr

"Grammy Shen, now that Reiko is up, can we go out and play?"(Kamoume)

"oh... uhm, sure thing..."(Shen)

Mrs. Shen said her head hanging down.

""TAKE US WITH YOU!""(Children)

"No thanks!"(Kamoume)

Kamoume's tongue stuckout as she winked. Like a gorilla she grabbed me by the waste and carried me out. She's inhumanly strong!? 3Reiko dear, I am sorry to break this to you but... you're only 23 kilograms. - Cheryl

As we barged out of the... school? I was taken to a small cave with a door. Kamoume wanked the door open with her free hand and took me inside. The floor was made of soft wood. There was a warm feeling here with its quiet atmosphere and quaint decoration.

The walls were adorned an elegant pattern of roses and thorns. My body eased at, it was like magic, like being in a spa without actually being in one.

Any and all tension left my body, this was just an absolutely amazing place to be! But oh, oh how I was wrong.

"DRESSER LADY!"(Kamoume)

Kamoume shouted her lungs out and then suddenly a head appeared. She soon moved towards us.

"What is it that you need?"(clothier)

Her voice were like bells but instead of legato it was staccato. She talked quickly and precisely, not slurring a word.

She had red rectangular glasses and a black and white head band. Two pink bunny ears matching her hair was poking out. She was wearing a fashionable robe, well not really a robe. The hem was short like a skirt. Her sash itself had flower patterns and the top bits of robe opened slightly to show a bit of skin.

Uwah... I felt my face turning red.

I grabbed my ears and pulled them down to shield my eyes. I felt the blood rushing!

"We need to get her clothes for the festival coming soon!"(Kamoume)

Eh? Clothes, festival? What festival? Huh!?

"Will do!"(clothier)

Uh oh, I sense danger!

I have to get... get... 何!!??4nani Wh- why am I not moving!? Huh ah AHHHH!!

And that's how I got kidnapped by the clothier.

I was surrounded by an army of coats, dresses, pants and robes. It was like being stuck in the middle of nowhere.

The ominous winds brushed past me, shivers running down my spine. I was on fully on guard ready for any attack, yet it was all in vain.

"You see you have a small body so..."(clothier)

"Your hair is white so I think it will look good with..."(clothier)

"Is this too tight..."(clothier)

T.v. static, that is current state of my brain. My eyes were bulging out as I stared blankly into the void as the clothier put me in a variety of dresses. I think I have ptsd, especially after the, the, the measurements.

I shudder at the mere thought of that.

I was being dragged around by the clothier. Oh hello Mr. Caterpillar. Mr. Caterpillar was simply moving around at the corner of the room. Ah, what a simple life. Maybe in my next life I should ask to be a caterpillar.

"And... done! How do you like it?"(clothier)

The clothier brought a full body mirror into view. Oh, oh wow... it's just wow. I was stucked mesmerised by my attire.

The robe was a light pink with rose spider lily patterns. It was laced with by a deep crimson red. The sash itself was a clean and soft rose red that tied itself in a bow. Weirdly however, the robe ended not like a robe but more like a sundress.

"It's perfect! We'll take it!"(Kamoume)

"Alright then, then that would be 210 quils."(clothier)

"Oh, uhm, uhhhh... hey psst, reiko can you pay for this one?"(Kamoume)

"o- okay."(Reiko)

I took out my bag took out the money and gave it to the clothier. Jebus why's women's clothing so expensive?

"You're soo adorabblee ahhh!"(Cheryl)

As we left the store Cheryl bursted out with excitement. Her tongue became a heart! Stop you're breaking the laws of biology!

Cheryl tackled me in a giant bear hug.

"uhhh, Cheryl, can you put me down? And also Kamoume what is this for?"(Reiko)

"That's for the upcoming festival we're having, celebrating the day the warrior saved Mother Koro and us!"(Kamoume)

Kamoume made a victory pose as Cheryl gently let me down.

"There's gonna be games and food and dances and food and plays and food and music and food!"(Kamoume)

"oh, really?"(Reiko)

"Yeah it's gonna be super fun so you have to look the part!"(Kamoume)

"...so when is the festival exactly?"(Reiko)

"Uhh, what days is today?"(Kamoume)

"it's uhhh..."(Reiko)

"It's a Thursday."(Cheryl)

Thank you Cheryl.

"Oh then it's in three days."(Kamoume)

Three days...

"That's pretty soon."(Reiko)

"Yuppity yup yup!"(Kamoume)

"Anyways, I'm hungry! Change and then let's go buy some food!"(Kamoume)

"ok."(Reiko)

------

I was finally back in ny comfortable navy coat and pants. Kamoume took my hand led me to a small food court and unlike every other shop this one was on wheels.

Moving towards the cart we both sat on the old wooden chairs. The seat was hard so I used my floofy tail as a pillow.

"Owner! Give us two poksos!"(Kamoume)

The chef looked like a middle aged man, with his 5 o'clock shadow and bushy eyebrows. He nodded once and quickly got to work.

"hey Kamoume,"(Reiko)

"Hhm?"(Kamoume)

"what is a poksos?"(Reiko)

Kamoume bent her head to the right, a question mark on her head.

"Eh? You don't know?"(Kamoume)

"yeah..."(Reiko)

"HEEHHHH!?"(Kamoume)

She jumped out of her seat as if it was hot coal. Her skin was as pale as paper, her outlines were moving!

"WEIRD! YOU'RE WEIRD!!! WEIRD WEIRD WEIRD!!!"(Kamoume)

"Served."(chef)

As Kamoume was calling me weird, the chef brought us the food.

It was what looked to be a large piece of fried bread.

"Yummy!"(Kamoume)

Like a hungry dog Kamoume dug into her meal.

I hesitantly picked it up, swallowed my saliva and

Crunch

!

It's dewicious!!!

It had a perfect mix of both vegetables and meat, accompanied by some creamy cheese!

The cheese simply melted in my mouth, the veggies and meat both dancing in harmony on my taste buds. 

It was truly bliss!

Kana will totally love this!

...

Kana...

Kana, I, one day...

That's all I thought as I took another bite.

...

I broke off a piece and extended it out into the air.

"Cheryl here have a taste."(Reiko)

Cheryl appeared and took a massive chomp eating both the pokso and my hand. She had a giant smile as she rested her hands on my head.

"Thank you vewy much Weiko!"(Cheryl)

Kana, from the bottom of my heart I promise you that, when I find you, I will take you here and we can all eat happily.

Just wait for me.

hope you guys are enjoying this so far.

14