PROLOGUE (2)
88 4 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 2  

The war between the 3 empires was drawing nearer and nearer with every single passing day.

The harlots and crimes at the camps of these armies were all eliminated to prevent any misfortune or surprise attack.

The emperors of Omaha and Mesad were now being pressured because their soldiers numbers kept on decreasing and hunger also became a familiar sight among the soldiers.

The emperors decided to meet on neutral grounds to discuss on how they were going to wage this war and how to eliminate any mistrust and hatred among the soldiers.

A tent made of the finest wood, blankets, and features was being made during sunset.

This tent was built in between the Mesad and Omaha camps. This tent was going to host the 2 great emperors of the continent so the tent was decorated and furnished with the best materials available.

Food, drinks, and women were placed in the tent to satisfy the emperors who were about to enter this tent.

Each emperor brought with him soldiers numbering up to 100 and with a few officials to help with the smooth progress of this meeting.

"Emperor Lamind of Omaha am glad you decided to meet me here to discuss how we are going to annihilate the Sweets army. I hope our meeting will be fruitful and no harm will befall on any of us here."

"Emperor Redid of Mesad you have spoken like a true gentleman and I acknowledge that. But we still need to get rid of the spies in here. Soldiers capture all the women here and do with them as you like."

As soon as the emperor finished his statement 20 hefty soldiers with scary faces came into the tent and drag out the women who numbered 30 out of the tent.

As they dragged them out, one could hear the screams of the women and the laughter of all soldiers gathered around the tent.

The soldiers ripped off their dresses and began to assault and rape them.

"Please am begging you am not a spy." Cried a young girl of the age 15

"Please I have 4 children to feed and a sick mother please let me go I can't feed them when I die please."cried a beautiful woman in her late twenties.

The women's pleas fell on dead ears as the soldiers continued to rape them and assault them. There were just roars of laughter left when the women lost their spirit to fight this injustice against them.

"Emperor Lamind was it necessary to get rid of those women, they looked nice and beautiful. We could have at least broken their spirit first before. We shouldn't have let those low-class people have their way with them first." Emperor Redid said with a little bit of anger because he had wanted to assault and rape a woman who had caught his eyes.

"My dear friend let our soldiers relax and enjoy themselves because they are all going to die soon. But we won't, we will rule and do as we please with the women of this continent if either one of us becomes emperor."

"Yes, yes, yes, you have said all what we were here  to discuss about and I also think the war with the Sweets will be a sucess for our side because we have unity. Just look outside you will see our soldiers working together to put down one enemy."

Indeed when they looked through a window, they saw their soldiers working together happily to assault these women. They were like beasts out of hell.

The emperors went back to their discussion when they satisfied their eyes with the deeds of their soldiers.

"So all am saying is, let's just forget about our differences like our soldiers and work together to bring down a common enemy, who would be a threat to our lives, Emperor Redid."

The two emperors happily drank their wines after a toasted and called in new women.

When these women saw what was going on, outside the tent. Some vomited whiles others prayed to not encounter a similar faith.

When they entered the room they were assaulted and raped by all the men in the tent. They screamed and cried their eyes out but nothing happened.

The two emperors and their officials just switched in between women as they enjoyed themselves.

After the men in the tent satisfied their lust, they sacked the women out of the tent and commanded their soldiers to do as they pleased with this new women.

The soldiers happily grabbed these poor defenseless women and began to assault them over and over again until daybreak.

When the cock crowed, signifying morning numerous bodies were seen on the floor with their head cut off.

The women who were raped also had their heads cut off, which greatly surprised the emperors.

They didn't understand why the attacker hadn't kill the emperors when he had a chance but sent them a warning.

"Emperor Redid we need to mobilize our forces now and kill that son of bitch. I can't bear to face my people if I do not tear him limb by limb and flesh by flesh apart by myself."

" I agree with you because this is the highest form of disrespect towards a leader. He should have killed us when he had the chance but he didn't. He just killed our soldiers and left us alone with a warning. I have never felt Soo ashamed in my life. We should head to our camps instantly and organize our armies because we are going on a hunt."

With that, both emperors went back into their camps boiling with rage and just thinking about how to punish the Sweets emperor when they grab him.

At the Sweets camp, they were also getting ready because of the intelligence they had just heard. 

The Sweets emperor just sat on his throne and smiled happily because he knew, he was going to destroy both armies completely.

But in a forest not situated far from the warzone, a group of men with their female leader also readied their weapons as they got ready to take part in the war.

And finally, in the Palace of Blouf, the emperor readied his men and set off to the battlefield to achieve his goals.

A.N( Who is going to win this war? I don't know because I don't want to know but we will know in the upcoming chapters.)

5