Lw’nafh ng n’gha (Chapter 2)
56 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
|Vote result|
|Earth C: 2 votes from Patreon and 1 vote from Webnovel|
|Earth A: 2 votes from Patreon and 1 vote from Scribblehub|
|Dice Roll: 1d20. 1-10 for Earth A and 11-20 for Earth C|
|Roll Result: 8! Earth A win!|
|Starting Power: Sky Flame (KHR)|


You can feel you fall to the planet that looks like the Earth, and as you fall you can see a shard of the two entities fall along with you. When the shard touches you, you can feel a warm feeling spread out through your body.
 
You can feel this warmth start to change you. You did not know what was happening as all of this was happening so fast that you could not react appropriately. All you can do right now is to accept that you are getting thrown into a planet that looks like the Earth, and for some reason, you have something weird happening to your body and soul.
 
After what feels like a few days, you can feel your body engulfed with fire as you enter the Earth's atmosphere. However, instead of burning down to ashes, the shard that you absorb releases a warm orange light from your body.
This orange light protects you from the fire around your body.
 
While you are falling down, you still remember who you are. You are...


|Background! Choose One!|
[] You grow in the slum in the big city. You always search for food by sneaking around the town and pickpocketing many people who pass you. However, even then, you cannot always bring food to the table, and without you knowing, you are dead because of starvation.
 
[+] Sneak (+2 in Sneak Action) and Pickpocket (+2 when you try to pickpocket)
 
[-] Greed. Because you grow in the slum, you always want to own many luxurious things. (-5 in a decision when involving something valuable)
 
[] You grow in a military family. Your father has already trained you since you were able to walk. Because of this, you get into the military when your age allows you to. You train in hand-to-hand combat and firearms combat. However, when you are being sent to the middle east, you and your team get poisoned by the locals who hate you and die in your sleep.
 
[+] Hant-to-Hand (+2 when you fight without a weapon) and Firearms (+2 in any fight using a firearm)
 
[-] Wrath. You are easily angered. Once you get angered sometimes, you will attack your ally (if there is any), and you will get (-2) in persuasion. |NOTE| I will throw 1d6 dice, and if the dice land on 1 to 4, you will attack your ally, but if you land on 5 or 6, you will not attack your ally.
 
[] Your father is a shady businessman who uses his word to make people buy his product. Not only that, but he is also a well-known womanizer; he can seduce many women. One day, your father decides to teach you how he does it, and because of this, you have become a relatively successful business and womanizer. One day you decide to seduce a beautiful woman in Paris and have sex with her. You did not know that she is one of the women you slept with in the past, and she has a grudge. She shoots you right in the head and kills you instantly.
 
[+] Silver Tounge (+2 in persuasion) and Charm (+2 in seduction)
 
[-] Lust. You are easily aroused, and you need to release it every now and then. If you have yet had any sex for a long time, you will get a penalty. (You will easily be angered and -5 in persuasion)


As your body hits the ground, the impact creates a crater, and you are in the middle of it. Many people notice your fall, and many of them come to your general location. However, you did not know it yet.
 
You look around for a few seconds before looking at yourself. You can see you are wearing nothing but your underwear. However, even when you can feel the wind blowing, you do not feel cold. You wonder if it was because of the shard you absorbed.
 
After standing there for a few seconds, you wonder what you need to do next.


[] Leave right away and search for some sign of civilization.
 
[] Search around the area, and maybe you can make an emergency shelter.
 
[] Hide for a second as you know that many people will notice your descent into this planet.
2