Chapter 3
23 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

|Voter Winner|

|Background: Your father is a businessman and womanizer|

|Next Action: Leave Immediately|

After looking around for a few seconds, you decide to walk away from the crater you create when you land on this planet. You quickly walk away from the crater and walk to your right. After you walk for a few minutes, you find a pathway in the middle of the forest.

You decide to follow the path and walk on it somewhere. However, after a few minutes of walking, you hear a group of people coming from the distance. You decide to hide behind a tree and wait for them to walk by you.

(Stealth check (15 DC): 18 *I use 1d20 dice for every check*)

You can see four people holding a camera in their hand pass by. You released a relieved breath when they did not see you hiding behind a tree. You continue to follow the pathway and get out of the forest.

You can see a small town when you get out of the forest. You decide to walk to the town in front of you, but two people decide to approach you as you get closer. You start to panic on the inside but decide to stay calm on the outside.

As the two people get closer, you can see that they are police.

"You know that public indecency is a crime, right?"

You think for a second before saying.

"Look, officer, I don't mind a good talk about how I should not walk around naked, but currently, my head is not in the right place. The last thing I remember is that my friend and I had a few drinks, and then suddenly darkness consumed me."

You decide to use a drunk card. You hope that the officer believes your words. You can see the officer look at you for a few seconds.

|Persuasion check (9 DC): 16 + 2(Background) + 5 (???) = Critical Passed!|

You can see the officers nod their heads, and one of them even laughs a little. The younger police look at you and say.

"Yeah, I understand that feeling. Before I wear this uniform, I get into a weird situation after the party. However, we cannot let you walk away with only your underwear. Come on. I have spare clothes in the office."

You did not believe your luck and decided to follow the kind officer. You did not have many choices, and you had a strong compulsion to follow the officer. It was not a bad compulsion. It was like you get a feeling that you will get clothes and have a nicer day if you follow the officer.

You feel like this compulsion is coming from your body. It was coming from the shard that you absorb.

You get inside the police car and arrive in front of the police building. You have been told to follow the younger officer to the back door and walk toward the locker room. He then takes out a plain white shirt and pants from the locker and gives them to you.

"Here. Take this. I think this should be fit for you."

You give him a grateful smile before putting on the clothes. After a few seconds, you look at the officer and say.

"Thank you for the clothes. I will pay you back."

"Heh. Don't mention it, kid. I bought them from Walmart for a few bucks. You did not need to pay me back. Just make sure you do not go too wild when you have a party."

"I will."

You get out of the police building after saying your goodbye. As you walk away from the locker room, you hear a pair of police talking to each other.

"Have you heard about the raid?"

"Yes. The chief really wants to catch those bastards."

"Yeah. The Lusion Gang has become too bold lately. I hear they and the Racorz gang have been fighting for a month. Ten people died a week ago from the shoot-out."

"Jesus. That is a lot. Combine it with the last time… The body count should be around thirty?"

"Yes. I hope we can solve this problem before it gets bigger."

While walking, you can see the calendar and see the current date.

"November 1988. I'm really in another world, huh?"

As you get out of the building, you take a deep breath and start to think about what you need to do. After thinking about it for a few seconds, you decide that the first thing you need to do is find a place to sleep.

Because you are a nobody, you know that you can only sleep on the street or in the homeless shelter. You decide to use the homeless shelter for the time being.

The next thing you decide you want is a job.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

|Pick One|

[] Washing Dishes. You encounter a job wanted while you search for a homeless shelter. This job is rather straightforward. You wash dishes in the local restaurant. This is a rather low-risk and low-income kind of job.

[] Bricklayer. As you walk around the city, you encounter a group of people shouting at each other, saying that they did not have enough men to finish the job. As you talk to them, you know that they need more men to help them as a bricklayer.

[] Cleaning Job. As you walk to the shady part of the city, someone decides to walk to you and offer you a 'cleaning' job. The man did not explain to you about the details as he only says that this job will pay high, but the risk is also high.

1